Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,082 members, 7,825,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

4kings's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4kings's Profile / 4kings's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 97 pages)

Programming / Re: Friendzone by 4kings: 4:02pm On Oct 12, 2023
Jenifa123:

Waiting for you to see the improvement boss 😁😁
Wow, longest time.
Did you clear your DB though? Tried recovering password with my regular email(though it's been long not sure if this is what i used), it couldn't find my email.

How's Friendzone been and your Tech journey
Nairaland / General / Re: Have You Used Regus Nigeria Limited Before? by 4kings: 7:12pm On Apr 23, 2021
jsb1218:
Regus is a great place to have your space. They focus majorly on the big companies and provide excellent service. You can also try www.cubehubng.com. CubeHub is highly rated as the best coworking space, virtual office and serviced office provider in Lagos-Mainland and Jabi, Abuja, Nigeria.
Thanks. Looks good.
But it's in Ikeja from what I saw. That's very far for me.
I had to subscribe to the 989coworking(their VI branch).

I was looking for coworking space on the Island(Onikan and Ikoyi environs preferably).
Autos / Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by 4kings: 12:30pm On Apr 17, 2021
chukspd:

Read recent pages bro. All cost inclusive
Oh really. That's nice. Thanks.
Autos / Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by 4kings: 8:09am On Apr 17, 2021
Bbbwings:

Thunder go fire buhari
2006 car for 4million.
I cant even save that for 4years
Oh. This prices include custom/importation costs?

Modified: Nah, from 1st page, it seems one would also incur additional clearing cost. embarassed

1 Like

Gaming / Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by 4kings: 8:41pm On Apr 03, 2021
cao:
Gonna be online in a few minutes, back to Overwatch wahala. Elgato is back up and running.

https://www.twitch.tv/adobisii

Shoutout to Uncharted56 for the donation.
Watching live smiley cool
Nairaland / General / Re: Have You Used Regus Nigeria Limited Before? by 4kings: 6:29am On Feb 20, 2021
chitex88:
Please I want to know if anyone here had used Regus Virtual Office. I want to pay for their service but i want to be sure of their security and service.
Please your response will help me in making decision.

Thank you.
I would like to know about them too but for coworking space.

What was your experience with them?
Gaming / Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by 4kings: 8:49am On Feb 06, 2021
cao:

Well, I've recently streamed on twitch, so are you sure you're following it?
Yep.
Maybe would catch up on your next stream hopefully.
Gaming / Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by 4kings: 8:56pm On Feb 04, 2021
cao:
YouTube export of 17/0/2021 Twitch stream

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCaLYVasLcs
Been following you for quite a long while now...
But I don't think I've gotten a live notification of your stream on twitch for over a year or ever sef lol
Do you stream live?
Investment / Re: Piggyvest, Save In Dollars, Flex Dollar And Dollar Transfer by 4kings: 2:32pm On Dec 23, 2020
legacystore:
Dollar will depreciate further certainly buying now is buying high, get ready to buy by month end or early Jan.

Dollar coming from diaspora for this festive season will appreciate naira.
I'm going to take this advice and just use flex naira jeje
Was also worried about this, $480/naira seems too high.
Though, Naija economy can be funny.
Business / Re: Need Help With Selling On Etsy by 4kings: 1:47am On Dec 22, 2020
Godmother:
So sad no one ever answered this question as I currently have the same question.

Anyways, I'll do my findings and God willing, will update here with what I get.
Please what were your findings?
Were you able to sell on Etsy?
Webmasters / Re: Large Facebook Groups For Sale 355k And 442k Very Active by 4kings: 7:54pm On Nov 11, 2020
delishpot:

Are they sold yet? I want to tell someone looking for group to buy. Plus what is thegroup name and price? Pls Send those details to nairalander1960@gmail.com

Just to be sure... They are groups not pages right?
Boss! You have an email for nairaland. grin
Religion / Re: On Evolutionism And Creationism by 4kings: 11:19am On Aug 10, 2020
zt:

Why don’t we talk about this over the phone at some point? I have interesting and updated ideas on this!!!
Jeez. Back from the dead. Been so long. Would contact you Sir but it'd be preferable to share knowledge with everyone here.

Lol my brother. I have published more than this post and in the process of getting a book out there also. I might have more than a post to this�
Awesome. Though getting it reviewed & accepted in one of the top research journals would broaden your audience.
Science/Technology / Re: First Ever Picture Of A Multiplanetary System Like Our Own Released by 4kings: 7:57pm On Jul 23, 2020
Why isn't there quarter as much focus and fundings towards Biogerontology and the likes?

These places even with latest Nasa developments would take atleast 20000 years to reach.

Let's try and support researchers like Aubrey De Grey, SENS and co in hopes that we might live to see that day of regular speedy interplanetary journeys.

Big dream but it's possible. tongue

wirinet
Programming / Re: Regular Programming Challenges With The Odd Money To Win by 4kings: 7:51pm On Nov 18, 2019
Awesome job guys!
Investment / Re: Please Where Can I Get Loan Of Up To 500k To Scale up My Business? by 4kings: 4:56am On Nov 17, 2019
If you are a salary earner or have consistent monthly/regular income in your bank statement try RenMoney or Page Financials, there are fast and stressfree once you've met their requirements.
Romance / Re: He's A Robot by 4kings: 6:07pm On Nov 14, 2019
virago:
I just don't know what to do about my boyfriend , the guy is cool and all that : makes a reasonable living . handsome . well built and responsible. The problem I have with him is that he lives like a robot , I mean what can you say about someone who arranges money from the smallest to the highest denomination , from the dirtiest to the cleanest and all facing the same side. He has a shelf of books arranged alphabetically with different autors on each row. His cd's are a no go area , keeping genres in different packs and artist alphabetically. he arranges everything in his flat before leaving every morning and nothing must be out of place when he comes back.
The problem I have is he goes into a fit for the slightest mistake , the other day I left a tumbler on the dining table and when he came back he was ready to bust a vein , I mean who gets angry about such things. If the bed sheet has creases all hell will be let loose. If you watch a cd and you don't put it back in the right order be prepared for a tongue whooping. His younger ones can't live with him cos of this attitude and I heard he literally drove his ex mad with his meticulous persona. Truth to tell he doesn't use swear words and he'll never lay a finger on me but can I live with a robot.

He's just too perfect he's a fault
Hello! Interesting discussion.
What was the outcome of this relationship and how did you deal with it?
Does he still behave like a "robot" after all these years ?
Religion / Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by 4kings: 3:54am On Jan 29, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
It becomes more interesting when you have the epiphany that, it is not WHO you love, but HOW you love.

"... Some of those guys are weird like that"
by by 4kings: 12:33pm On Jan 24

You dont have issues with gays, as regards human rights, but according to the above inverted commas quotation, you do find the gays weird, dont you? So I asked, what's the evil in two easy going, ordinary consenting adults, minding their own businesses enjoying a life long caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving each other lasting that's life-long and loyal same-sex relationship, that has no detriment to another person, no betrayal of another person, or no cheating on another person, and not harmful to an object or neighbour and what specifically do you find weird about gays?

4kings, I repeat, I do understand by your admission that you dont have any problems with gays, so now, without you prevaricating, what evil is there, in two easy going, ordinary consenting adults, minding their own businesses enjoying a life long caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving each other lasting that's life-long and loyal same-sex relationship, that has no detriment to another person, no betrayal of another person, or no cheating on another person, and not harmful to an object or neighbour?

Also what specifically is it, you said you find weird, in two easy going, ordinary consenting adults, minding their own businesses enjoying a life long caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving each other lasting that's life-long and loyal same-sex relationship, that has no detriment to another person, no betrayal of another person, or no cheating on another person, and not harmful to an object or neighbour?
Oga mi.
I didn't even know this was what you highlighted from my post that warranted that question.
So in your mind, you've equated "Weird" with "Evil"?

What's your definition of weird and what's your definition of evil?
Hopefully its the same definition i understand, figure this out and tell me how pertinent your question is?

4kings, you really think UyiIredia has? You really think, his response abided by the totality and/or full purview of my question?. Listen, 4kings, I see, UyiIredia, as someone trying to justify his bias and ignorance with using murderers to leverage with, comparing two easy going, ordinary consenting adults, minding their own businesses enjoying a life long caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving each other lasting that's life-long and loyal same-sex relationship, that has no detriment to another person, no betrayal of another person, or no cheating on another person, and not harmful to an object or neighbour with murderers who have harmed and unlawfully killed other humans without any justification or valid excuse.

I see UyiIredia, as someone having the temerity to ask how pedophilia is harmful, is cheating, is betraying and is detrimental. Someone not acknowledging that pedophilia has to do with sexual feelings directed at and/or towards children. SMH.

I see, just like UyiIredia, you are unwilling and hesitant to say and/or admit the evil there is in incestuous, necrophilia, bestial & pedophilic relationships.

Incest, though might turn out to be a consensual sexual activity or somehow cajoled into by means of all manners of manipulation, still borders on being treachery, harmful to another person(s), cheating on another person(s), betraying another person(s) and being detrimental to another person(s).
Here's a link i bookmarked in Quora.
Read the (should be second) answer of how harmful the incest victim thought her relationship with her dad was and how it affected her career.
https://www.quora.com/What-does-incest-feel-like

And you should really read more of that, i have read most similar stories on Quora and Reddit. This your portrayal of incest does not play out everywhere.

4kings, no father will give his blessing that his son should have a sexual relationship with his wife, his son's mother. If you beg to differ 4kings, then please I profusely beg you, show me as evidence, in post modern society, a father, that has ever given his blessing that his son can fairk his wife, his son's mother. I've already conceded that incestuous relationships was previously kosher, but has become stale and expired, it has gone past it's "use-by" date. I dont have to discuss genetic disorders in excessive detail, so I will leave it at the "use-by" date juncture, as I know you got the drift
Are you living in utopia?
I have read here in Nairaland were a Grandmother was aware of sexual relations going on between Father and Daughter and did nothing.
Moreso, read were Men use their children for sacrifice for prospective wealth and all....
Seen movie projections of the idea of a three$ome in a family.
This is not one to be considered an impossibility in this world we live in.

Besides like i said before which you ommited, this argument makes no sense.
Are you using the Father here as a judge for morality?
Can you easily see any Nigerian man that would be proud of his Son bestiality or homosexuality? Would that be a valid argument to support a bestiality opposition?

SMH. Here you are a pot, looking for kettle to associate with and point out as being black as you are. The crucial point you arent getting, is that, kids born to parents in an incestuous relationship have an increased chance of having certain biological or medical problems than those born to parents not in an incestuous relationship. So yes, incestous relationship was OK to start with, but as time passed on, for a very good biological and/or medical reason, had an embargo imposed on the practice. Now, it will be a another kettle of fish, if you move, to talking of non reproductive incestuous relationships.
Wow, you just skipped my main point on Pedophilia here.

And when you say i'm pot calling kettle black here... what exactly did you mean? I didn't get it at all... Do you know what that phrase means?

And why can't i move to non reproductive incestuous relationships, most are based on being non reproductive.

Anyways, is your argument against incest because of health issues? You do differentiate Incest fromm Inbreeding right?

And when was it OK to start with? and at what time was it less harmful? Incest i mean.

Anyways, Mr Man, my main issue was not on incest but like UyiIredia said an argument of slippery slope from supporting some Liberals views not just incest.

My question, is simple, clear-cut and nowhere being tricky at all:

4kings clearly and distinctly, and without again prevaricating, tell what evil is there, in two easy going, ordinary consenting adults, minding their own businesses enjoying a life long caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving each other lasting that's life-long and loyal same-sex relationship, that has no detriment to another person, no betrayal of another person, or no cheating on another person, and not harmful to an object or neighbour?

Either tell what the evil is or admit there is no evil in two easy going, ordinary consenting adults, minding their own businesses enjoying a life long caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving each other lasting that's life-long and loyal same-sex relationship, that has no detriment to another person, no betrayal of another person, or no cheating on another person, and not harmful to an object or neighbour.

It's a so simple and easy to answer to question, but all you and UyiIredia are doing, is sitting on the fence, vacillating about and squirming
cc Ranchhoddas
See first quote for this.
Religion / Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by 4kings: 4:42am On Jan 28, 2019
Wowu! just logged in! This got interesting!!! cheesy

@MuttleyLaff I told you i have no issues with Gays as regard human rights.
What's with your quote?
If you looking for "evil", i think you can find it in any form...
Anyways, i think UyiIredia has given an apt response. grin

As per your evil claim on incest:
Starting with consent from a Father :- That's a very weak argument... That's just plain generalisation first of all and we can as well apply to most Fathers in Nigeria/Africa for gays too...
Moreso, why do we need the Father for drawing a boundary of right or wrong here? I have read cases of incestious relationships between a Father and Son and Father and Daughter.
Incest can be between two consenting adults especially in this modern era uncle.

Anyways, my point was on Liberals though, like i said.
UyiIredia has tried to substantiate this but you still don't get it.
There are states even in the US, that has 15 and 13 years as age of consent for marriage... Because of poor logic you guys use for matters, i won't be surprised if 20 years from now, Incest, sexual relationships with 13 years and above, etc would be considered normal in most part of the world.

Anyways, evil and good even for me is very tricky for matters like this, that's why like i told UyiIredia, i don't want to be too assertive at this point, but read more and listen to different perspectives as i form my views.
Religion / Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by 4kings: 7:04am On Jan 25, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
UyiIredia & 4kings, without either of you prevaricating, what specifically is your beef, problem(s) with and evil, in two easy going, ordinary consenting adults, minding their own businesses enjoying a life long caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving each other lasting that's life-long and loyal same-sex relationship, that has no detriment to another person, no betrayal of another person, or no cheating on another person, and not harmful to an object or neighbour?
I don't have any problems with gays... read my post again.
where i flowed with UyiIredia was on enforcing of some liberal views like, changing of a child gender based on relying on what the child feels and other absurdities the 'LEFT WING' normally impose.
Religion / Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by 4kings: 12:33pm On Jan 24, 2019
Forgot about this... Didn't think you would reply this fast.
UyiIredia:

I agree with it so far it's not enforced and acts as what I think is more of f*** you to Western liberals trying to force their values on African countries when they hold political power.[b][/b] Initially I was AGAINST it and felt the societal opposition to homosexuality was adequate enough.
OK Fine!

Now I don't think being gay is a choice.
Hmm, i disagree... There are cases where one especially in the west gets bored and tries to experiment...
Some of those guys are weird like that.

It's a natural and created thing, I literally have zero need to resolve God creating gays with it being a sin like Christians & Muslims do. I don't think you should be violent against gays or LGBT just because. I won't say I don't discriminate against LGBT's. I do. But I can see myself disagreeing with certain discriminations like banning LGBT's from workplace. Naturally, context matters.

I think it's immoral or more precisely, I judge it like one does disliked fetishes (like cuckolds, people who gain sexual pleasure from being peeed on or seeing their spouses bleeped etc) or quirks (like coprophagia - eating one's shit).

I think all such stuff including homosexuality are wrong and harmless but if you do it in your privacy then I couldn't care less. That to me is like allowing space for someone to be slightly overweight versus being obese. And so, when one starts normalising it as healthy and good and fighting to bring it into positive acknowledgement by the wider society I think it is very problematic for society as compared to when 'kept in the dark'. Society can thrive despite gay acceptance, never because of it. No less than the Nazis and ancient Rome thrived despite anti-Semitism and Jewish massacre or open immigration. The Nazis robbed themselves of some if the best minds on the planet since Jews are very distinguished when it comes to scientific and technological contributions, Einstein was a German Jew before fleeing Nazi Germany. Ancient Rome was ended by hordes of barbarians and betrayed by the very Germanic peoples it freely allowed to migrate into and join its armies.

What is the danger? LGBT rights harm and disrupt the natural and helpful course of gender, sexuality and family from how it is designed. If that was all I would even be less worried since one may find a way to compensate. But that's not all. One has to look at things from a wider perspective so I link LGBT rights to other socio-political issues and views. This is where the slippery slope argument comes into play and it is a very powerful argument.

In Nigeria and all of SSA for all our silliness when it comes to religion or national development we cannot afford to kill what is called common sense. Govt is bad at providing security, no one needs to dash you brain that walls work. In the US and the West they call border walls to stop criminals and unfavourable illegal immigration overwhelming their govt racist and inefficient. Much of Africa being over-religious and traditional stifle free thought and critical inquiry. The educated or wise amongst us value these ideas. These are foundations of the West that took them into dominance but SJW (social justice warriors) threaten that and they have a generation taking it for granted. Animal rights cannot cross your mind when hunger dey Mama you but they are so food-filled that they can bother about putting rats, dogs, cats, chicken and cows that people eat etc (even plants in Sweden) on the same legal standing as man. If transgenders were a tiny fringe stated to deny biological reality and thoroughly checked to before sex change, then one can tolerate it but social liberals carelessly rubber-stamp it and sex-change little kids and teens without regard to mental illness, psychological health and even the health of kids. They want to redefine or destroy important concepts of gender fundamental to working civilization even as they perform surgeries that make FGM look like saint Peter.

The point the previous paragraph makes is that social liberals OF TODAY have a very poor grasp moral boundaries and their importance. It is so bad they have to be educated on why physical boundaries like walls and clothes are important. Remember, feminists were agitating that women should be allowed to be bare-chested like men without having indecency. So bad that they let kids who don't know anything decide their gender or choices parents should guide them in. This means that they progressively get worse in the perversions they tolerate or encourage from misplaced empathy. And in my experience, many liberals I speak with show the same lack of judgement in LGBT rights to other issues concerning family.

If at least liberals showed some sense of moral strictness as liberals in older times did I could compromise on LGBT rights even though I STRONGLY disagree for what I think is a more important aim of keeping society cohesive. At least, their common sense in other areas could compensate to keep society working well. But reading Quora and news made me see its SO BAD no compromise should be had. Before Quora I was totally against anti-sodomy laws including Nigeria's own. After Quora I changed my mind. Liberals who still have common sense should wake the radical liberals up. Then we can have a rational debate. All I do on Quora (and I am going to stop for a bit) is trying to give them basic common sense.
Wow!!! Nice points.
The points on coprophagia, kids deciding their gender and most especially on enforcing some liberal views are valid...
Anyways, i don't know if the gay law is enforced in Nigeria(i don't think so), but that is still very harsh as it turns them into an outcast.
Don't know what more to say for now.
Need to see things from different perspectives and read more discussions.
Religion / Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by 4kings: 6:05am On Jan 21, 2019
UyiIredia:

Will settle down to answer this and my take on LGBT rights in some detail.
Okey dokey.
Religion / Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by 4kings: 5:54am On Jan 21, 2019
UyiIredia:

I really and truly don't hate gays. LGBT rights is one thing, being gay is another thing. Quora is much broader than NL with a global audience. Not so much for NL.
Hmm, okay!
So what's your opinion on the 14 years jail term for being gay?

1 Like

Religion / Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by 4kings: 5:25am On Jan 21, 2019
UyiIredia:

Yes.
Knew it! grin
You talk about all kinds of stuff there too, unlike NL.
And nawa for your hatred for gays ooo

1 Like

Religion / Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by 4kings: 9:40pm On Jan 20, 2019
UyiIredia:

Life is in phases and Ebukasblog focused on other things.
Abi. That's life.

Uncle Uyilredia, been following your posts and shares on Quora for about 2 years now.

Can't remember how i figured it was you... But it had to do with some of your answers then on Evolution and religion and then i was able to connect the name on Quora to NL. grin grin grin

I dey correct abi?
Religion / Re: Is Abortion the same thing as Murder ? by 4kings: 4:34pm On Jan 20, 2019
johnydon22:
No. imagined orders aren't subjective, they are intersubjective.
From how i understand it; Intersubjectivity occurs when more than one persons have same subjective belief.
On the case of morality towards abortion, intersubjectivity can exist both ways.
Still making the concept subjective.

Anyways, i don't really have a stong Yes or No opinion on abortion. Situation matters.
I just wanted to address your posts. smiley
Religion / Re: Is Abortion the same thing as Murder ? by 4kings: 2:45pm On Jan 20, 2019
johnydon22:

Who made gold valuable?

Who made government effective?

Who made oaths binding?

Who made money a thing of value?

Who made constitutions?

Who made belief potent?

Answer; Intersubjective human belief.

Jesus. I have to explain such elementary stuffs.
Hello! Long time! smiley

@quote It doesn't change the fact that there are SUBJECTIVE!

One can say, by your logic that Homosexuality is not moral based on intersubjective human beliefs in Africa.

Therefore, your stance about morality on Abortion is still SUBJECTIVE using your logic above.

Moreso on your other post, to feel pain, an organism nervous system has to have developed for that ability, this does not happen until the third trimester in the womb which is about 20 weeks before the pain receptors are developed.

And I have not read your response yet to circumstances like rape leading to abortion.
Religion / Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by 4kings: 5:52am On Jan 17, 2019
Wawu. shocked
Nairaland has gotten boring at least the religious and science/technology section.
Been offline for months.
AnonyNymous and sarassin don deactivate his account. embarassed embarassed embarassed
KingEbukasBlog , JackBizzle , Akintom , Teempakguy, jonbellion and others no dey yarn like that again.
Mods don ban Adepeter again?

Hahn go still dey burst my head with funny posts. grin grin
Programming / Re: Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning Group by 4kings: 5:18am On Jan 17, 2019
Sad... This thread was promising.
Life happens. oops.
Watsup with SoftEng?
Programming / Re: Friendzone by 4kings: 5:11am On Jan 17, 2019
Jenifa123:

I've recently done some major updates on d website outlook...
I have been intentionally inactive for a very long while.
Just saw your mention and went to friendzone.
What an amazing upgrade!!! shocked shocked shocked
Awesome work. ✓
Programming / Re: Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning Group by 4kings: 10:51am On Jun 23, 2018
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzG8LQ4Ntuw

Data Science Nigeria Opens First Nigerian Artificial Intelligence HUB in UNILAG

Data Science Nigeria in furtherance of its drive to boost research and innovation in Nigeria, opened the first ever
Nigerian Artificial Intelligence Hub in the University of Lagos.
Good development!!!

2 Likes

Programming / Re: Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning Group by 4kings: 10:49am On Jun 23, 2018
Desyner:
OK. I made some progress. I was able to obtain the body of the news. This means I now have the title, the excerpt and the body text in full.

So far tf-idf is giving me unpleasant matches. for example the news about the psychic pig prediction super eagles semi final adventure appears along other news related to super eagle like in the same cluster. with the new about "super eagle team song by olamide and phyno" and the other one by simi et al.

My next target is to reduce stop words but I am not using a list of words directly. I am using POSTagger (Parts Of Speech Tagger) to eliminate the injunctions, modifiers and other category stop words generally fall into. With this approach words like for, from, a, to, with, am, when, soon, & am get eliminated because of the category POSTagger is placing them and not because I specified those words directly.

Something tells me you know what I need but I haven't been able to communicate it in the right words to you yet. As I google more I am learning new things. I know what lemmatization, tokenization, clustering is now.

Modified:
What I am looking for is clustering of news covering same issue, event or happening. If given 10 articles from a number of news outlets (e.g vanguard, punch, tribune and cable) and five of those are reporting Buhari's expose of budget padding by senate and HOR , Then I need to be able to cluster those five together and nothing more. I hope this explains it to you.

Hmm, interesting.
You've not used word embeddings yet? That tends to improve performance.
And also u could perform some semantic analysis tricks on subjects of the articles.

I'm not with my system at the moment, I would work on this and get back to you when I get home.
Politics / Re: Chief MKO Abiola Was Secretly A CIA Agent by 4kings: 11:22pm On Jun 15, 2018
Interesting thread.
Gotta go back to the history books...

Cc: Delishpot PastorAIO Plaetton Dalaman Wirinet GavelSam Hahn Wilgrea7 Johnydon22 DeepSight RaphieMontella etc

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 97 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.