Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now (71659 Views)

Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired / My Fiancee Doesn't Like Sex, I'm Facing Huge Problem With Her / I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by flowx(m): 1:57am On Feb 14, 2019
Very simple! This solution is lets vote Buhari out on Saturday so that the guy and you that have time to write the long story of how your best friend tampering with your well laid bed would be employed. Including me that have time to read on how your useless friend mess up your apartment. All these will become the things of past if we cast our vote right on Saturday.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Rubbiish(m): 2:00am On Feb 14, 2019
dalass:

You no well grin grin grin
U no dey sleep wink

1 Like

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Nobody: 2:05am On Feb 14, 2019
This kind of guys weak me abeg. This good hearted nature kind of guy will be taken for a ride by their future wife, family members, friends, colleagues in office because they are not man enough to make a stand and draw the line.

They don't know how to talk to a girl. Even if a girl is in their apartment and wanting serious naxking, they won't give her. The op obviously have no girl friend. And the lists go on and on. Op please wake up and kick the guy outta your house and stop disturbing us here.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by dante0147: 2:09am On Feb 14, 2019
candlewax:
I Don bleep up brothers, how do I handle this situation I'm loosing weight very fast, this idiot I call a friend yesterday told me he wants to come to my place, we were very close in place of business but I don't know much about him aside business so I allowed him to visit, he was there in my house and told me he was going to sleep over I told him its OK.

As I was going out that evening, he later called me that a girl was coming to see him, I was stunned but didn't say a word. I just felt he should enjoy himself and that would be the last, to my surprise when I came back yesterday I saw two big plastic bags containing clothes from dry cleaner in my bedroom after, he wasn't around at that moment.

As I was still trying to understand the motive, the guy pressed the door bell, I opened and he went to lay on my bed, i slept on the living room last night, this morning he left before I woke up with the clothes still in my bed room. I told myself I will talk to him this evening but I was still looking for the polite way to talk to him, then my phone rang again this evening that he is coming, I said OK that's fine hoping to talk to him no matter how hard it is (I am a very quiet type) then he did come till few minutes ago.

He was banging on the gate and that is a big taboo in our compound because the key to the pedestrians gate was given to everyone in my compound so you can always lock the gate after you leave but this fool was banging at the gate like its a ghetto area. Everyone at the compound was already peeping at their window to know what's happening when I went to the gate to open it for him, to my greatest shock there was this razz tattooed lady with him, obviously a prostitute coming inside the compound with him. I was dumbfounded as I noticed people looking from their corridors.

I felt the ground should open and swallow me because it was unbearable, I was just recovering from the shock, this idiot got to my door instead of removing his shoes on the corridor he walked into my living room with his shoes on (Jesus) I couldn't bear that I told him remove his shoes because we joked a lot he retorted that I shouldn't talk to my boss in that manner again (thinking I was in for his jokes)

As I am typing this now, I'm laying on the living room and he is inside my bedroom on my bed with a prostitute. (I have only entertained a female visitor once in my house and I have never had sex with anyone on my bed) now this is what I get.

I am just a good guy to a fault (that's what I think) otherwise I couldn't let this guy inside my house, also he has a business that he said he wants to sell because he plans relocating to asaba to his family and I want to buy the business, I don't want him to feel I'm chasing him though that's what he deserves but I need smart ways to bid him farewell..

Towards the end of this I could hear a lady moaning meaning they are having sex and Im about to she'd tears why this guy wanna desecrate my home. Sorry for the long story but please advice my based on the delicate matter because I just battled depression and I will be depressed if this continues tomorrow. Thanks

Lol only if you borrowed money from him or his family members to rent house that would make you not to be able to talk

1 Like

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by mmadu5(m): 2:10am On Feb 14, 2019
candlewax:

Ok

STOP SPREADING FAKE NEWS BRO , YOUR HOUSE AND YOU LET SOMEONE TREAT YOU LIKE A HOUSE BOY
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by 1Sharon(f): 2:17am On Feb 14, 2019
teresafaith:

If you were my husband you for don hear am, me and weak men tufia

Marrying a weak man already says a lot about you than the man...
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by kurlz(f): 2:18am On Feb 14, 2019
Rubbiish:

If they did doggy it wouldn't affect your bed spread badly.
Did she moan for long?
And how was the moaning like?
Was she screaming aloud?

Guy you are madt grin grin grin and wicked
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by enemyofprogress: 2:23am On Feb 14, 2019
Just because them no dey call you to come and follow chop. Na bad belle and jealousy go kill you
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by enemyofprogress: 2:25am On Feb 14, 2019
teresafaith:

If you were my husband you for don hear am, me and weak men tufia
na dis kind prick mata dey sweet you, your mate dey politics dey make money, you dey there dey count super prick up and down
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Madu100t(m): 2:30am On Feb 14, 2019
My friend did did once in my house, I feel like a dead man, the truth is I was trying to be nice to him but noticed it ll surely make me run mad at d end for I ll be d loser after all, I told him and he joked as usual, he came for d second time, I left and told him that I was at home, he bought raw foods for d babe ll be in my house over nyt while he goes home to his family to return after day break, he met my door locked and he called till he got frustrated, hoping he change or get angry, in less than a month, he came wt another girl, I told him my gate is open that I ll soon be home, while I was in my biz area looking for daily bread, that one pain him that our friendship changed, thou not as fun as it use to be but I am eternally happy till date, no one tries it for it increased my moral to tell him my dos and don't at anytime and he gives me respect now.

8 Likes

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by kbright2(m): 2:34am On Feb 14, 2019
I feel for you bro cos I'm just like you, we don't want to offend people and few can do same to us because we put people's convenience over ours meanwhile, bible says love your neighbour as yourself not more than yourself.

I got better after I married because my wife taught me a lot as she sees things before it happens so sensitive and psychologically oriented, I don't joke with her advice.

My advice, get prepared, that naughty guy called friend will come again uninformed trust me this time since you don't define the reason why u don't want him in your house and how you value privacy. Such guys don't send, he knows is just using you and he knows is for a while.

On that business, I will advice not to go for it or do your own findings, not from him cos I'm very sure is hiding the truth from you.

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Nobody: 2:45am On Feb 14, 2019
kbright2:
I feel for you bro cos I'm just like you, we don't want to offend people and few can do same to us because we put people's convenience over ours meanwhile, bible says love your neighbour as yourself not more than yourself.

I got better after I married because my wife taught me a lot as she sees things before it happens so sensitive and psychologically oriented, I don't joke with her advice.

My advice, get prepared, that naughty guy called friend will come again uninformed trust me this time since you don't define the reason why u don't want him in your house and how you value privacy. Such guys don't send, he knows is just using you and he knows is for a while.

On that business, I will advice not to go for it or do your own findings, not from him cos I'm very sure is hiding the truth from you.

Abi? God bless you

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Yambee: 3:03am On Feb 14, 2019
candlewax:

Abi? God bless you

Stop parading fake stories here.

Respect yourself.
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by lonelydude: 3:03am On Feb 14, 2019
Op, You've got to be very careful with this situation.

You want to buy his business and you want to protect your reputation. In other words, you allowed him desecrate your God given house because of your gains and you're here ranting.

If you are not careful, you will get tempted towards the act being perpetrated by that guy. It usually starts with you sighting the ladies he brings. Some of those ladies have potions on their skins that hypnotizes innocent guys. This could be followed by your friend advising you that you just try it once. My dear brother, the Bible that says "FLEE EVERY APPEARANCE OF EVIL" was not mistake. Sexual sin is very tempting and you could get drowned before you know it.DO NOT GIVE THE DEVIL A FOOT HOLD.

My advice:
Talk to him respectfully when he discharges the lady.Let him know you don't condole what he's done in your house.
If he doesn't listen, then you'll need to redefine or end the relationship you have with this guy if you know you are not spiritually strong.

Seeing those daughters of jezebel could affect your thoughts and minds negatively if you are weak.

You have a bright future and fantastic destiny.
The devil comes to steal, to kill and to destroy the destiny of men.DO NOT LET HIM.

You are blessed.
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by cococandy(f): 3:12am On Feb 14, 2019
He’s an slowpoke

candlewax:

With kid
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by golddeejay(m): 3:14am On Feb 14, 2019
Give people an inch and watch them become your ruler.

Though there is nothing wrong in my fellow human banging in my house but we had to be very close and have deep history.

Your friend na EFF up guy and wants to keep taking advantage of your calm Personality. But sorry to say bro, been quiet is different from being a coward. Postponing talking sense into your guy will give him more room of trashing on you.

You should let him know you are not expecting him to stay for long immediately you noticed his trick. Call him aside from his girl in the money and tell him calmly but firmly you like your privacy or you are expecting a lady or family.

Just tell him frankly, regardless of any potential business you are expecting from him. You had no agreement he will become your roommate. Don't be too passive and take sh!! you don't like from people in the name of being a good guy.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by cococandy(f): 3:14am On Feb 14, 2019
You people should stop being friends with men who use your help to cheat on their wives.

When the marriage falls apart, you will be partly to blame for entertaining them in the first place

Madu100t:
My friend did did once in my house, I feel like a dead man, the truth is I was trying to be nice to him but noticed it ll surely make me run mad at d end for I ll be d loser after all, I told him and he joked as usual, he came for d second time, I left and told him that I was at home, he bought raw foods for d babe ll be in my house over nyt while he goes home to his family to return after day break, he met my door locked and he called till he got frustrated, hoping he change or get angry, in less than a month, he came wt another girl, I told him my gate is open that I ll soon be home, while I was in my biz area looking for daily bread, that one pain him that our friendship changed, thou not as fun as it use to be but I am eternally happy till date, no one tries it for it increased my moral to tell him my dos and don't at anytime and he gives me respect now.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by cococandy(f): 3:14am On Feb 14, 2019
There’s something wrong if the guy is married
golddeejay:
Give people an inch and watch them become your ruler.

Though there is nothing wrong in my fellow human banging in my house but we had to be very close and have deep history.

Your friend na EFF up guy and wants to keep taking advantage of your calm Personality. But sorry to say bro, been quiet is different from being a coward. Postponing talking sense into your guy will give him more room of trashing on you.

You should let him know you are not expecting him to stay for long immediately you noticed his trick. Call him aside from his girl in the money and tell him calmly but firmly you like your privacy or you are expecting a lady or family.

Just tell him frankly, regardless of any potential business you are expecting from him. You had no agreement he will become your roommate. Don't be too passive and take sh!! you don't like from people in the name of being a good guy.
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Ochuksbaba(m): 3:25am On Feb 14, 2019
a friend had similar issues like this in my school,,,he was residing in a self - contain, while I stay in a 1 room apartment,, dude had a senior student friend he accommodated,the friend was a playboy that can't sleep except a woman is by his side while my guy was babeless

So when the friend brings a woman home ,my friend (the tenant) will quietly leave his apartment and come to knock on my door to house him for the night,,at times he knocks 12pm or even 1am,,then he will now beg for food to eat of which I always obliged him,this is a boy whose father makes sure he doesn't lack anything in school(money and foodstuff wise)

When I became fed up I urged him to be a man and take his stand in his apartment, but he always claim not wanting to disturb his parasitic friend's relationship with his new girl bla bla bla,,,when I couldn't take it no more and I saw he was not ready to change ,I chased him and refused him entrance when he came calling one night,my guy went to sleep in another friends place and this continued till the intruder graduated

Brotherly you better man up and say your mind to the intruder or better still call your brothers and friends to come join you for some days so as to excuse him before he claims your apartment
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by BecaciaBarbie(f): 3:38am On Feb 14, 2019
I used to be like this towards friends, but now ehn if you tried nonsense with me, I'll say it bluntly to your face, tell you to go to hell... Last last you'll say I'm a bad friend, but then I'll come back to you humbly after you must have corrected yourself.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by cococandy(f): 3:42am On Feb 14, 2019
This is a married man. Ashawo

3 women in two days. After he will carry hiv to his wife . This kind of person will start crying if he discovers his kids are not his.
It’s surely coming to him.

candlewax:

I've delivered it to him at his office already, I cant imagine him sleeping in my house today. I better lose anything I stand to gain from him, for the fact that he brought another woman this morning. Three different women in two nights (OMG). I'm sure he can't allow that in his house and the guy is very loud, like he makes calls as if he's on a stage performing. He's just a no no. Wonder how people grow into terrible being
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by golddeejay(m): 3:48am On Feb 14, 2019
cococandy:
There’s something wrong if the guy is married

A guyman (married or not) can use my house for his thing if we are close like that.

The dude turning himself to a roommate is my issue with this story.

Though having any kind of familiarity with his wife changes my stand.
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by cococandy(f): 4:04am On Feb 14, 2019
Well keep supporting men keeping mistresses. That’s how someone else’s house will be used to Bleep your wife too

golddeejay:

A guyman (married or not) can use my house for his thing if we are close like that.

The dude turning himself to a roommate is my issue with this story.

Though having any kind of familiarity with his wife changes my stand.
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by mrphysics(m): 4:30am On Feb 14, 2019
Bollaskem:
Do not think of buying any business from him,because he will surely scam you at last.You sound like a weak person please.... just be a real man by telling him your mother,father or your fiancée is on the transit to Lagos and you need a privacy.
He doesn't need to lie to tell someone to leave his house. Like you said and like I can also see, both of you are weak minded.

I had a friend that visited me in Abuja. It's been long I heard from him after early secondary school. So one night he called by 11pm that he was stranded and that he need a place to stay till the next day. I obliged to help and the guy spent 2 weeks.
What got me angry was that he started bringing a lady into my room. Not an outside lady oo, but someone squatting with another in the compound. The worst was that I had another friend staying with me before he came.

One day, I told the two to go. I was already prepared for work so I wouldn't want some delays. This guys refused to leave. lol. I didn't bother myself, I just told them that I will be going to work the next day with my key. So as Early as 5am,i woke both of them up. They couldn't believe it. I locked my room and left them outside with their properties.

Life is too short to be tolerating nonsense. Truth is, whether you like it or not, you will still tell them to leave. So why not start it early.

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by golddeejay(m): 4:49am On Feb 14, 2019
cococandy:
Well keep supporting men keeping mistresses. That’s how someone else’s house will be used to Bleep your wife too

This is becoming a drag...I leave the moral preaching to you.
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by cococandy(f): 4:50am On Feb 14, 2019
Mtchew
golddeejay:

This is becoming a drag...I leave the moral preaching to you.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Nobody: 4:52am On Feb 14, 2019
Back in uni

One of my close friends once said he would like to bring a lady to my house

The way I looked at him ehn
He never brought up the topic again,,, nonsense

Did not rent a. Flat as a student for u to turn to a brothel

If you wanna FCK. Go and hustle and get your own free space

1 Like

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by MacLovington(m): 4:55am On Feb 14, 2019
Tell him "dude, we are good friends and as such I want to be honest with you. I do not bring girls to my house. Certainly nobody else should. In any case, my landlord does not allow lodgers. For the sake of our friendship, please respect my position. No more women in my house. Thanks.".

I doubt if the guy intends to move to Asaba o. He will gradually move int your house. With such womanising, no wonder he cannot focus on running his business. If you can avoid buying that business, avoid it. Or buy it by proxy. In the name of SOMEONE YOU TRUST. Like your mum or dad.

If not once you have rebuilt the business he might seek to have it back. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by ugofab: 4:57am On Feb 14, 2019
You sound like a bleeding gay!if that guy is your hommie I see no big deal there.I have slept on the floor for one week and watch my Jimmie bang his woman on my muoka foam.the way you sound self you no dey do woman thing

1 Like

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by StandingDick: 5:02am On Feb 14, 2019
candlewax:

Everywhere is quiet now, but I can't imagine the condition of my bed spread
u fvck up... Your men are here on NL and u allowed another nigga to disvirgin your bed, Wen we can do that better for you. Fvck up Man.
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Nobody: 5:09am On Feb 14, 2019
ugofab:
You sound like a bleeding gay!if that guy is your hommie I see no big deal there.I have slept on the floor for one week and watch my Jimmie bang his woman on my muoka foam.the way you sound self you no dey do woman thing

You slept on the floor

How smart of you

Not everyone allows strange spirits into the house in the name of women

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China / Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute / No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.