Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,908 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now (71668 Views)

Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired / My Fiancee Doesn't Like Sex, I'm Facing Huge Problem With Her / I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by yemi15(m): 11:55pm On Feb 13, 2019
united442:
@ candlewax
boss this shouldn't be an issue for you na..
it has happened 2 me once, and for the second time,i had to f.u.c.king handled the annoying shit..

whether you like it or not,bold or shy,business buying or no business buying,have it in mind that you have to sit him down and talk shit into his head and get then get ready for "business buying crash"grin

you have to talk 2 to him,otherwise i dnt see this ending anytime soon..though you have 2 handle it i a polite way.
tell him you don't tolerate this nonsense,cause from your story,it would have been a different case if he had called you earlier to inform you he was coming with bitch..

tell him you have been reported to your landlord or caretaker and he does not want to see him the next day..

Handle what politely? For a rough and irresponsible guy? You don't know you are dealing with a lunatic here! SMH.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Nobody: 11:56pm On Feb 13, 2019
Phoenix999:
Dude ain't gat no life! Get a fvcking life bro! U depressed cuz someone is naking babe in Ur house, u even call it desecration... Where the hell were u you in school when others were having good social life?? Reading from dusk till dawn or going for church programs I guess... Better get a life and stop your masturbatin sh*t cuz I know that's all u do!
adult virgin!! Fvcking cry baby, why not go report him to your mum or better still your pastor??

Fvcking Geek!!

Lol

1 Like

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by yemi15(m): 11:57pm On Feb 13, 2019
candlewax:

I don't think that's necessary. I got what I wanted and have learnt a lesson from this

Trust me, it is necessary. Rough and irresponsible guys like that come back when you least expect and it is the same vicious cycle again! You have been warned bro!

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by lekbel09(m): 11:57pm On Feb 13, 2019
Rubbiish:

If they did doggy it wouldn't affect your bed spread badly.
Did she moan for long?
And how was the moaning like?
Was she screaming aloud?
sick Bleep nighur
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by SocialJustice: 11:58pm On Feb 13, 2019
candlewax:

I'm a guy. I can't imagine someone will do this to fellow guy
Na for here una dey get mouth, face your mate in life you can't. Tell the guy to pack his things and leave, he knows you're nice and he's exploiting it. Better get sense.

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by lekbel09(m): 12:00am On Feb 14, 2019
funmisticqueen:
You are a weak man. Period. There is no need for you to be polite in your own house. Tell him he has gone too far. Is this how you allow people to ride you. This is also how you will allow women to take advantage of you too.

Being an introvert is not an excuse to be lily livered. I am an introvert too and will never tolerate this. I better hear good news tomorrow or you lock him out. Your house your rules.
dude is obviously a phlegmatic
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by yemi15(m): 12:02am On Feb 14, 2019
candlewax:
If I tell you guys that as I'm waiting for this guy to leave he invited another lady. I was just in the living room watching YouTube he came out from the room went to the gate, another woman came in. He's leaving today I can't take it.. If he leaves today for his office. He won't come back I swear down. Imagine the guts. You guys will probably think im joking...like this is happening now

What did I tell you bro? You simply don't know the lunacy rough and irresponsible guys have, you can ask most ladies that like dating them about their experiences with them, maybe then your brain will reset!
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Chukwurah003: 12:02am On Feb 14, 2019
teresafaith:

If you were my husband you for don hear am, me and weak men tufia

Calm down Aunty Teresa. Can I ask you a question, man to woman?

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by holysaint1(m): 12:03am On Feb 14, 2019
candlewax:
Please I took his properties to him at his office. Dropped it there, I think he isn't he didn't take it serious because he joked all through. Issue resolved. Though he said the girl isn't a prostitute but his lover. I was polite about it and aim was achieved too.

Thanks all

I just sent you a pm... Pls do well to reply . Thanks.
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by wiseworld: 12:04am On Feb 14, 2019
Yes bro I understand that off your situation and it's very simply just tell him after that,he personally is affecting your program like prayer and fasting,cos of these bleep bringing unto ur apartment up and down,rest Viola

1 Like

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Mac12(f): 12:04am On Feb 14, 2019
lincsnuel:

Na true sha.

Ok, I have a lasting solution to this menace...

If you live around Enugu then call me make I help you arrange boys wey go beat am for you... I think that is what he deserves at this point. Enough is enough. PM me.

Lol, beating abi?
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Magnuschase: 12:05am On Feb 14, 2019
candlewax:

Everywhere is quiet now, but I can't imagine the condition of my bed spread

Lmaoo... You make it sound like a cuckold story.

5 Likes

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 14, 2019
teresafaith:

If you were my husband you for don hear am, me and weak men tufia

Are you proposing to him ?

I can Wed two of you.

I don't charge too much !

1 Like

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by pryme(m): 12:08am On Feb 14, 2019
candlewax:

Lol

It's not the world that is bad, it's because weakness exists where evil exists.
You should learn to be ruthless.

You should sit down and ask yourself "why am I afraid and what am I afraid of?"

7 Likes

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 14, 2019
Aswear this op guy dey vex me,guy you are dumb as fu*k take it or leave it,you need a brain factory settings cry
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by yemi15(m): 12:10am On Feb 14, 2019
jeff1607:
I see ladies call the OP weak and here I thought they want a man they are either equal with or one they can control

Trust me they do not want a weak man. Infact, some of them go overboard and want rough men who are not weak in any way SMH, the reason for all those domestic violence cases you hear everyday smh. See most ladies in Jos as an example.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by na2016: 12:12am On Feb 14, 2019
candlewax:

I'm not weak, I want to buy his existing business which some people might be interested too, I'm just trying to sort it in a polite way yet urgent

Guy, buying business or not, be bold to tell this your supposed friend to leave your house. If he doesnt sale the business to you there after, so be it!. Why are you acting as if your life is dependent of the said business? What if any of those girls he brings dies in that house? How about your reputation? For how long will you allow that guy to keep insulting you??

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Nobody: 12:12am On Feb 14, 2019
wirinet:

I have two sport betting outlets, so I understand the business far more than you and even your friend.

Sports betting agents are suffering right now. The business is not as profitable as it was even a year ago. This is due to dwindling economy, more competition, betting fatigue among customers and sky rocketing running costs.
A shop with a weekly commission of N45,000 - N55,000 is hardly making any profit. Running costs will eat up most of the commission. You pay cashiers, pay for receipt paper, fuel, bandwidth and maintain equipments like generators, computers, printers, TVs, monitors. It's quite complicated managing sports betting shops. Don't forget to inquire about other hidden costs like shop rent and outstanding NEPA cost. Also make sure there are no debts on the agent account.

As I said, if the business is bringing in good profits, he will not sell. I have been offered many betting shops and the excuse of selling is always relocation. There are many betting shops for sale all over lagos right now.

Do your due diligence well before doling out cash for the betting shop.
cheesy grin

Business 101..

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Nobody: 12:13am On Feb 14, 2019
Mirabel2032:
Aswear this op guy dey vex me,guy you are dumb as fu*k take it or leave it,you need a brain factory settings cry

I disagree that I dumb, I just have a soft approach to things. I try to avoid face off all cost but I am not stupid, I'm really not

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by yemi15(m): 12:13am On Feb 14, 2019
Ijaycool:
This business you want to buy. They might want to scam you. Again.

And he will deserve it for being a weak man!
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Nobody: 12:13am On Feb 14, 2019
middlebelter:
So many things you can do. Invite two of your brothers home and tell him you are expecting visitors and that the house won't be able to take accommodate him from tomorrow. Tell him it is important he hi because you did not plan to have him beyond one day and now you have very important matters to discuss with the family. Encourage him to take along him belongings as the visitors may not be returning back to base soon.

Or tell him straight away that you are completely against his attitude and it can cause serious spiritual issues for you because from what experience, God will always punish you whenever you encourage such acts directly or indirectly.
Or just tell him to take his load and get out of your house with the girl that night.
he should leave God out of this. Your first suggestion is just ok!
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by traffwire: 12:14am On Feb 14, 2019
OK
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Nobody: 12:14am On Feb 14, 2019
na2016:

Guy, buying business ot not, be bold to tell this your supposed friend to leave your house. If he doesnt sale the business to you there after, so be it!. Why are you acting as if your life is dependent of the said business? What if any of those girls he brings dies in that house? How about yout reputation?

That's is another point but this issue has been resolved today.
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Nobody: 12:15am On Feb 14, 2019
The day my friend Bleep in my room that day is the end of the friendship.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by coolscott(m): 12:16am On Feb 14, 2019
candlewax:
I Don bleep up brothers, how do I handle this situation I'm loosing weight very fast, this idiot I call a friend yesterday told me he wants to come to my place, we were very close in place of business but I don't know much about him aside business so I allowed him to visit, he was there in my house and told me he was going to sleep over I told him its OK.

As I was going out that evening, he later called me that a girl was coming to see him, I was stunned but didn't say a word. I just felt he should enjoy himself and that would be the last, to my surprise when I came back yesterday I saw two big plastic bags containing clothes from dry cleaner in my bedroom after, he wasn't around at that moment.

As I was still trying to understand the motive, the guy pressed the door bell, I opened and he went to lay on my bed, i slept on the living room last night, this morning he left before I woke up with the clothes still in my bed room. I told myself I will talk to him this evening but I was still looking for the polite way to talk to him, then my phone rang again this evening that he is coming, I said OK that's fine hoping to talk to him no matter how hard it is (I am a very quiet type) then he did come till few minutes ago.

He was banging on the gate and that is a big taboo in our compound because the key to the pedestrians gate was given to everyone in my compound so you can always lock the gate after you leave but this fool was banging at the gate like its a ghetto area. Everyone at the compound was already peeping at their window to know what's happening when I went to the gate to open it for him, to my greatest shock there was this razz tattooed lady with him, obviously a prostitute coming inside the compound with him. I was dumbfounded as I noticed people looking from their corridors.

I felt the ground should open and swallow me because it was unbearable, I was just recovering from the shock, this idiot got to my door instead of removing his shoes on the corridor he walked into my living room with his shoes on (Jesus) I couldn't bear that I told him remove his shoes because we joked a lot he retorted that I shouldn't talk to my boss in that manner again (thinking I was in for his jokes)

As I am typing this now, I'm laying on the living room and he is inside my bedroom on my bed with a prostitute. (I have only entertained a female visitor once in my house and I have never had sex with anyone on my bed) now this is what I get.

I am just a good guy to a fault (that's what I think) otherwise I couldn't let this guy inside my house, also he has a business that he said he wants to sell because he plans relocating to asaba to his family and I want to buy the business, I don't want him to feel I'm chasing him though that's what he deserves but I need smart ways to bid him farewell..

Towards the end of this I could hear a lady moaning meaning they are having sex and Im about to she'd tears why this guy wanna desecrate my home. Sorry for the long story but please advice my based on the delicate matter because I just battled depression and I will be depressed if this continues tomorrow. Thanks
Invite your church members for one night vigil.
Tell him they are coming over.
That's all

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by coolscott(m): 12:17am On Feb 14, 2019
coolscott:

Invite your church members for one night vigil.
Tell him they are coming over.
That's all
After this first night,
tell him you think they are coming again this night.
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by aishatmusah(f): 12:19am On Feb 14, 2019
candlewax:

I admit, I'm not yet my dream man. (a bold and blunt introvert)
People go dey cheat u well oo, let me come and help u chase d guy out���
U go pay me ooo���

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by coolscott(m): 12:19am On Feb 14, 2019
He knows you want to buy his business so he is probably happy to take advantage of you,
knowing you do not want the deal to fall apart.
However, he needs the money more than you need to buy the business.
Think about it.

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by 4ckTOTO: 12:19am On Feb 14, 2019
candlewax:
I Don bleep up brothers, how do I handle this situation I'm loosing weight very fast, this idiot I call a friend yesterday told me he wants to come to my place, we were very close in place of business but I don't know much about him aside business so I allowed him to visit, he was there in my house and told me he was going to sleep over I told him its OK.

As I was going out that evening, he later called me that a girl was coming to see him, I was stunned but didn't say a word. I just felt he should enjoy himself and that would be the last, to my surprise when I came back yesterday I saw two big plastic bags containing clothes from dry cleaner in my bedroom after, he wasn't around at that moment.

As I was still trying to understand the motive, the guy pressed the door bell, I opened and he went to lay on my bed, i slept on the living room last night, this morning he left before I woke up with the clothes still in my bed room. I told myself I will talk to him this evening but I was still looking for the polite way to talk to him, then my phone rang again this evening that he is coming, I said OK that's fine hoping to talk to him no matter how hard it is (I am a very quiet type) then he did come till few minutes ago.

He was banging on the gate and that is a big taboo in our compound because the key to the pedestrians gate was given to everyone in my compound so you can always lock the gate after you leave but this fool was banging at the gate like its a ghetto area. Everyone at the compound was already peeping at their window to know what's happening when I went to the gate to open it for him, to my greatest shock there was this razz tattooed lady with him, obviously a prostitute coming inside the compound with him. I was dumbfounded as I noticed people looking from their corridors.

I felt the ground should open and swallow me because it was unbearable, I was just recovering from the shock, this idiot got to my door instead of removing his shoes on the corridor he walked into my living room with his shoes on (Jesus) I couldn't bear that I told him remove his shoes because we joked a lot he retorted that I shouldn't talk to my boss in that manner again (thinking I was in for his jokes)

As I am typing this now, I'm laying on the living room and he is inside my bedroom on my bed with a prostitute. (I have only entertained a female visitor once in my house and I have never had sex with anyone on my bed) now this is what I get.

I am just a good guy to a fault (that's what I think) otherwise I couldn't let this guy inside my house, also he has a business that he said he wants to sell because he plans relocating to asaba to his family and I want to buy the business, I don't want him to feel I'm chasing him though that's what he deserves but I need smart ways to bid him farewell..

Towards the end of this I could hear a lady moaning meaning they are having sex and Im about to she'd tears why this guy wanna desecrate my home. Sorry for the long story but please advice my based on the delicate matter because I just battled depression and I will be depressed if this continues tomorrow. Thanks
please tell him to come to my house please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute / Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures / No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.