Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,564 members, 7,820,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (178199 Views)

20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend / Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat / Top 100 Questions To Ask Your Potential Boyfriend/girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by smartsoft(m): 5:40am On Jul 04, 2006
awwwwwwwwww Gbese !!!
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by chidichris(m): 6:59am On Jul 04, 2006
my dear, if the tow of u are not good at talking, there is no need for finding a way to do what u don't know how to do it.
from my own point of view, both of you have something in common which has to do with activities in dark rooms with closed doors.
it will work out fine for both of u because been shy to talk will not stop friendship because both of u could belong to the school of thought which believes that action speaks louder than voice.
baby i envy two of u.
go ahead and tell him u are feeling tired that you would want to lay ur head for some time.
tell him good u feel sleeping beside him and from there he will take the race down the street.
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by olunifemi(f): 3:08pm On Jul 04, 2006
ask him wht he has 4 u as per ur relationship.
dont ask him abt money.ask abt his family especially his mum.try and be nice 2 him(no pretence), be u and always let him hv d feeling dt u trust him.
goodluck girl wink
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 04, 2006
I think i'll stick to Bedroom talk and not just sit with him and start thinkin' wat to say to him.
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by twinkledew(f): 4:49pm On Jul 04, 2006
Do u all know she is 16. some of the stuffs that have been said are uncalled for. please keep them to urself. sad
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by lashawna(f): 6:45am On Jul 05, 2006
Ask him - DO NOT FORGET - about his past relationships. Be sure he is moving on from them before you even start asking other questions.
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Rottweiler(m): 1:57pm On Jul 05, 2006
You do not need anybody to tell you what questions to ask your guy and how to ask them. Don't be over anxious about the relationship. Hang out with him and observe his actions/comments/language etc. He definitely going to reveal his true self. Engage him in general discussions and you guys will stray to other topics. Just know that it's not an interview session otherwise you would get readymade answers that most times are not true.

I wish you good luck.
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by larex(f): 8:25pm On Jul 05, 2006
ask him dt wot does he really want from u.if he really cares about u he will give u a honest answer.cheers and keep on loving but not 2 much o. wink
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by hotangel2(f): 8:35pm On Jul 05, 2006
larex:

ask him dt wot does he really want from u.if he really cares about u he will give u a honest answer.cheers and keep on loving but not 2 much o. wink

Just be rest assured and prepared not to recieve an "honest" answer!
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by larex(f): 8:50pm On Jul 05, 2006
by d time he start fumbling wit a answer u will no wot he is out 4.
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by blueeye(f): 9:37am On Jul 06, 2006
Oyin don't mind him jare. You can ask your boyfriend about his family, his ambition and his plans for the future, his favorite foods, the things he loves to do and why he loves to do them. Actually, I expect him to be the one asking you questions first, so you can turn back all his questions to him by saying "What about you?"
please dont ask him about he wealth he will thing ur money conscious ,
or u want him becouse of his wealth
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Kendra(f): 4:58pm On Jul 07, 2006
are u gay?? tongue
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by 2fine4u(f): 6:21pm On Jul 07, 2006
ask him: do you love me
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Chxta(m): 6:59pm On Jul 07, 2006
If I were female. . .

O boy you go take me reach heaven dis night?

wink
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Busta(f): 8:34pm On Jul 07, 2006
sup hun?
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by DaHitler(m): 3:00am On Jul 08, 2006
Kendra, are you Efani's ex girlfriend? cheesy
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Kadeejah(f): 7:41pm On Jul 08, 2006
u freak ur baby momma, when i aint there? angry
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Kendra(f): 7:42pm On Jul 08, 2006
angry  his ex is kayla. we're just buddies

how did u know about his ex?
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by diddy4(m): 9:43pm On Jul 08, 2006
why the angry look girl chill.
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Kendra(f): 9:47pm On Jul 08, 2006
sry i kinda took offense to that
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by diddy4(m): 9:49pm On Jul 08, 2006
its aiight hun. just have fun. dont let little things get to you. it aint worth it.
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Kendra(f): 9:50pm On Jul 08, 2006
cool
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by diddy4(m): 9:59pm On Jul 08, 2006
cool wink
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Ashiwaju(m): 1:51am On Jul 09, 2006
@Oyin

Dont get too worked up, Just ask him how deep he intends to Go and ask him, if he ll be able to meet yah demand wink
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by DaHitler(m): 2:23am On Jul 09, 2006
Kendra:

angry his ex is kayla. we're just buddies

how did u know about his ex?
f

Don't question the Afeni. Nice to meet you. cool

Efani and I are best friends.
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by curiousNja(f): 6:09am On Jul 11, 2006
Sounds to me like this guy is not a good conversationalist either. Good conversation goes both ways. So if the onus is always on you to come up with stuff to talk about, it sounds to me like the problem could be that he isn't putting in his half. But that is all solveable.
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by kd4real(m): 6:34pm On Jul 11, 2006
The 1st tin I'll advice is 2 ask him, has he ever had any girlfriend b4 U? If yes, ask him wat made him breakup wit her. Dnt let him turn d question down by looking 4 a way 2 dodge it. D answer wil b of great help 2 U as it will enable U if he is serious or he's a player. Den U can ask abt his family background, his religion, know how he reacts wen he's angry.
Pretend 2 b sick 2 knw hw carin he is. Atleast he must be 60% capable of takin care of U cos U can nvr satisfy a human.
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by babymine(f): 10:20am On Jul 13, 2006
must you ask him questions?
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by eslynera(f): 4:38pm On Jul 14, 2006
questions like?? tongue grin
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by bboy4(m): 5:51pm On Jul 15, 2006
iam new
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by ibiayo(f): 9:52pm On Jul 15, 2006
well i think d guy shld know wat 2 say so u can direct his questions back 2 him but if he doesnt know wat 2 say then,
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by mukina2: 11:31pm On Jul 16, 2006
ask him if he loves you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties / What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.