Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (178204 Views)

20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend / Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat / Top 100 Questions To Ask Your Potential Boyfriend/girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Rhodalyn(f): 11:32pm On Jul 16, 2006
b.boy:

iam new
SO??
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Rhodalyn(f): 11:35pm On Jul 16, 2006
dunno but what i normally ask ken Is

what attracted U to me??

what makes U love me??

did U think i was gonna reject U the day U asked me Out??

would U have kept On pursuing me had i Said no??

what if i Cheated On U??

do U believe me when i Say i love U??
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by mukina2: 11:42pm On Jul 16, 2006
ah rhoda with all those questions he'll run away oo grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Rhodalyn(f): 12:05am On Jul 17, 2006
lol Muki cheesy cheesy cheesy i didnt ask him all at Once lol cheesy cheesy he's too much in love to Run away lol tongue wink cheesy cheesy ''woman power'' lol cheesy cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 17, 2006
Rhodalyn:

don't know but what i normally ask ken Is

what attracted U to me??

what makes U love me??

did U think i was going to reject U the day U asked me Out??

would U have kept On pursuing me had i Said no??

what if i Cheated On U??

do U believe me when i Say i love U??

I'd be seriously worried if you kept asking me the above questions. I would honestly wonder if you really trust me enough with your heart. I'd be wondering if you are also mature enough to handle the pressure a relationship is going to bring.

Those are questions a high school student would ask a boy just for fun and not questions you'd expect from a more mature relationship. Of course there are fun times when the girl does sometimes asks just to tease the poor fellow but not to be done often.

Now the last question was really classy! I'd spend hrs answering that one, by the time i'm done you'd be eating out of my hands! cheesy
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by justkunmi(m): 6:51pm On Jul 17, 2006
dunno why u need tutorials to know what to ask your guy,  or are u guys strangers to yourselves?? u can ask him if he's hungry. or ask him for his name. lol,  don't mind me
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 18, 2006
SIMPLY ASK HIM ABOUT HIS MUM, BELIEVE ME, HE'LL TALK AND TALK AND TALK AND YOU 'LL BEG AND PLEAD WITH HIM TO STOP
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Rhodalyn(f): 11:14am On Jul 18, 2006
davidylan:

I'd be seriously worried if you kept asking me the above questions. I would honestly wonder if you really trust me enough with your heart. I'd be wondering if you are also mature enough to handle the pressure a relationship is going to bring.

Those are questions a high school student would ask a boy just for fun and not questions you'd expect from a more mature relationship. Of course there are fun times when the girl does sometimes asks just to tease the poor fellow but not to be done often.

Now the last question was really classy! I'd spend hrs answering that one, by the time i'm done you'd be eating out of my hands! cheesy
cheesy cheesy but those Questions are important, but my maturity aint Over yet, Im Only 17 and Still maturing LOL! cheesy
why would U Spend hours answering the last one?? cheesy
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Busta(f): 2:23pm On Jul 18, 2006
am sure u know exactly wat he meant by that wink

right david?
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 18, 2006
Rhodalyn:

cheesy cheesy but those Questions are important, but my maturity aint Over yet, I'm Only 17 and Still maturing LOL! cheesy
why would U Spend hours answering the last one?? cheesy

Well you'd have to theoretically and practically (NOT SEX!) prove that you do believe it when she says she loves you. Spend time telling her what she means to you, hold her, take for long walks and let her know she's the most important individual in your life. Talk about the things she does to you that makes her so indispensable to you, what do you like about her? Her eyes, the way she walks and talks, her demeanor, even the bad things she does that make her still stand out from the crowd, Keep up the talking, maybe shed a few tears to show you are really serious wink
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Rhodalyn(f): 3:14pm On Jul 18, 2006
GeEz!! man, U must be the Romantic type lol wink

that was brilliant wink thumbs Up 4 that
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Dojo(m): 3:15pm On Jul 18, 2006
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by justkunmi(m): 9:49pm On Jul 18, 2006
Ask him if he's hungry. lol
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by hjmichael(m): 9:02pm On Jul 19, 2006
God,I luv this site.go head on lady`s.
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by crito(m): 11:03pm On Jul 19, 2006
ask him if he is in love with you.
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 23, 2006
Hmm some pple are not bring helpful here. The typicl guy doesnt talk, unless you're talking bout HIS interests.
Questions NOT to ask (dead-end questions); these will be the typical answers:

1. How was your day? (fine, or fine, o jare. no further explanation, even if it wasnt fine)
2. How much do you earn (why do you want to know that? defensively)
3. How big is your ***** (You must be a slut, or just a shocked, disgusted look)

Ask him stuff like, What's the funniest thing that ever happened to you? or have you ever travelled far from home? Where? Why? How was it like? etc. General questions about his experiences in life. Ask him guy questions, not cheesy stuff like DO you love me (save that for later when you really get to know each other)
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by creamdream: 1:13am On Jul 25, 2006
{mailkingskid@yahoo.com} 29/male  graduate 6 feey 3 inches, i need a girl, flesh in the right places, nice look and willing to have fun, cool as ice but twice as nice, let me hear from thee oh DAUGTHERS OF EVE!!
AM WAITING, AT THE RISK OF BLOWING MY TRUMPET  I WOULD LIKE TO ADD HANDSOME!!, WHERE ARE THE LADIES? DONT BE SHY, rEply and send Emails too
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by mamaput(f): 7:39am On Jul 25, 2006
creamdream what happened to your wife
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by viena(f): 1:56pm On Jul 25, 2006
first question to ask him is,
ask him how big his fatherly gift is and how hard he can work it

then ask him

ask the cost of the shirt he is wearing infact by there clothes we shall know them

how much he spend on you

then ask how much he earns

if u stay close then u will know if the mouth smell fine or not

where he lives
what he's got in his house

IS HIS MOTHER STILL ALIVE

howm many brothers does he have

are they good looking like he ( that is if he isgood looking though) or more or less

how old is his father, still young or just old enough

then you know where you fix your head and mouth and then u can smile and start talking

cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 25, 2006
well guys i think it is actually up tous to generate gist, dont allow ur relationship to get into question and answers expecially when ur razzling the babe. try to makeit interactive. how u might ask- back inthe days at uniport u would be schooled on that let me give u a simple example,
girls luv lies wether it be pure lies or truth with lies or lets say truth with a coating. it all boils down to flattery. u know u dont like her hair style but u tell her wow is this color 33 braids or mix of wat and wat.
fold ur arms and allow her talk. then compliment her nails, fold ur arms and llow her talk
naturally women (girls) luv talking as the guy do get mixed up in ur emotion or no let liver fail u-
introduce the topic let her talk
u wouldbe surprised u have spent hours and looking forward to the next day u have only said 5 sentences while she has stolen the show
take care
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by kelvinO(m): 6:39pm On Jul 26, 2006
mamaput:

creamdream what happened to your wife

do these thing really tell you who a guy truly is?
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by mamaput(f): 9:18am On Jul 27, 2006
In another trend he said he is getting married in two weeks time.
Look up the trend about Young girls that cannot boast of being virgins.
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by kemulala(f): 3:51am On Jul 28, 2006
lipsrsealed
[/quote]I feel you oyin honey, Well as your Nigerian sistaz : let me help you out a little bit.

1) ask him which car he drives .  that way you can start talking about cars.
2) Ask him how much he earns.  that way issues of salaries can come up
3) Ask him where he leaves whether na aj city or na vg city or lekki.  that way you can start talking about nigerian rich and poor neighbourhoods
4) Ask him whether he is the minister son's or shoemaker's son. that way you can start talking about education
5) Ask him whether he travels abroad or whether he travels to southafrica.  that way you can find out if he is into business and issues of money matter go come up
6) Pretend to admire his shoes ( so that you can know wiht style if he is into designer stuffs). that way you can change your discussion into shoes and taste.
7) Pretend that he smells good so that you can find out if he uses (expensive perfume ) that way you can start talking about the different kind of perfumes you use and the bobo de use[quote]

@disney, girl do you know what a gold digger is?, i mean, where i come from women appreciate men for their brains and for their education, money is just a reflection of material stuff. You may asweel have a sugar dady instead of a boyfriend, lol

@oyinhoney, well girl ,  you can start with simple things like how was your or his day, and then the more time you guys spend together , the more comfortable you will fill.
One thing I can tell you is what men don´t relly like to hear when they talk to a woman:
ex boyfriends and self- esteem issues.
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by eslynera(f): 6:38pm On Jul 28, 2006
ask him questions like, grin when was the last time u peed your pants?? shocked shocked cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by laziebones(f): 9:53am On Aug 04, 2006
you re both dulling yourselves , since u guys dont ve anything to talking about u can just keep kissing,smooching and all that from there u ll get something to talk about like baby did u come, or give me some more
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by m4malik(m): 7:27pm On Aug 04, 2006
Hmmm, I'm learning.
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by engr17(m): 9:23pm On Aug 04, 2006
@ Kaylala
Let the babes be ,

@Oyinhoney
I like your gots and although there is but i think its love in fore sight
and if you keep along with it then u won't still be the one SEARCHING
just try more harder in the areas like Education , work background ,siblings and cuz ,schooling and stuffs like that (were necessary )and on a weekend try to pull his leg by asking him out to a show or your favourite hotspts
then give us feed back then i'll tell u 10 things and its ethics that men like that (hates violecne and thinks out your heart for you)fancy
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by justkunmi(m): 6:23pm On Aug 07, 2006
U wantta know wat to ask ya guy? Try these
1. Are you hungry?
2. When was d last time u peed in your pants?
3. Who is the president of nigeria?
4. Can u finish a bottle of coke in 10 seconds?
5. Who is on the hundred naira note?
6. Who killed funsho williams?
lol,
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Dojo(m): 9:45am On Aug 08, 2006
Ol' boy, e be like say you dey craze for mouth. cheesy grin
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by momoney1(m): 10:58am On Aug 08, 2006
Oyin i suspect something about your matter, your boyfriend is far older than you and being a good and respectful girl you find it difficult to blend into his kind of talk hence you are not really free with him for now but if you are age-match and still don't know what to ask him them it's COMPLEX wahala. just try and play observation part you must find something to ask don't try to frame story before time or betterstill you must have seen some interesting thing(s) in him which gave you the go ahead to accept him, maybe his designers outfit or good car start from there and you findout you are progressing, goodluck
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by momoney1(m): 11:24am On Aug 08, 2006
oh Oyin, just went through your profile and saw that you really needed help. you are just sixteen and not up to the age. sweatheart i will advice you to cut the relationship immediately and do something better cos you will hurt yourself for no reason, you are just too Young for this. i should have even gone through Ur profile before sending you my first post. xpecting ur respond to this, so as you know now you don't have any question to ask anybody. lol
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by sweetnini(f): 2:46pm On Aug 10, 2006
justkunmi:

U wantta know what to ask ya guy? Try these
1. Are you hungry?
2. When was d last time u peed in your pants?
3. Who is the president of nigeria?
4. Can u finish a bottle of coke in 10 seconds?
5. Who is on the hundred naira note?
6. Who killed funsho williams?
lol,
lol
if i ask my Bf that question he'll run

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties / What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.