Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (178222 Views)

20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend / Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat / Top 100 Questions To Ask Your Potential Boyfriend/girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by tripplea27(m): 1:09pm On Sep 19, 2006
with all the questions listed i think you should be able to build up your friendship from there, some questions here are nice while some are bad, but i think its we guys that suppose to ask your gurls question(s) most,

Think twise!!!!!!!!!!!!

stay kool cool
MissK:

just 1 question, before u started dating, wt did u use to talk about? can't imagine y there is a sudden lack of yarns
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by sexyboy(m): 4:12pm On Sep 19, 2006
Another Nairaland Couple, Christel and Kelvin. Enjoy your future together guys!!!!
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by CHRISTEL(f): 5:50pm On Sep 19, 2006
sexyboy:

Another Nairaland Couple, Christel and Kelvin. Enjoy your future together guys!!!!

sexyboy u re not serious. grin grin grin
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by kelvinO(m): 2:00pm On Sep 20, 2006
humm
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by BobbieMae(f): 8:00pm On Sep 20, 2006
stop asking questions and get to action. tongue
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by vbaby(f): 9:10pm On Sep 20, 2006
Ask him d kind of wife he will like to mary, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin for ur own good.
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by kheme(m): 7:57am On Sep 28, 2006
fun we all know that it could lead to something else, if not em, whatever! i'd join in, if i had a partner! lol.
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by kokoletz(m): 8:02am On Sep 28, 2006
Ask him if his got all dough to take care of u babe.
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Anderso(m): 2:54am On Oct 01, 2006
Well u can also ask him this "wat should WE talk about wen we get bored"?U get ur answer. cool
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by sharp: 2:05pm On Oct 02, 2006
wel u have wide range of questions to ask bt do not go direct on him .u can talk current affairs .find his philosophy of life,talk akademics ,then u can know his abilities,talk values then u will know his xter .cheers n good luck
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by kokoletz(m): 2:24pm On Oct 02, 2006
You can also ask of his bank statement girl abi so as to b rest assured.
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by DaJunta(m): 5:47pm On Oct 04, 2006
kokoletz:

You can also ask of his bank statement girl abi so as to b rest assured.

Na wa oooo!!!

Ask that and i bet, the guy go run
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by DaJunta(m): 5:52pm On Oct 04, 2006
sharp:

wel u have wide range of questions to ask bt do not go direct on him .u can talk current affairs .find his philosophy of life,talk akademics ,then u can know his abilities,talk values then u will know his xter .cheers n good luck

Damn, it sounds as if you want a professor as a boyfriend.
which kind philosophy do want about life. smiley

Go 2 havard 4 that.
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by sweetlove(m): 6:03pm On Oct 04, 2006
There are too Many question to ask your Boyfriend, ask him he really want to spend the rest of his life with you? Does he think of you before his job, his buddies, his family? You'll want to understand where you fit in his list of life priorities,ask him How does he feel when he his with you? If he's truly the one, he should make you feel beautiful inside and out when you're together. If instead he makes you feel ugly, worthless, desperate, etc., then there's a problem! ask him if he shares the same same values with you?

also ask him if he has long term plan together with you?
Do you regularly talk about the future? If the relationship is meant to be, you should be openly discussing your finances, family, children, religion, etc. If these topics are not on the table, ask yourself why!

ask him if he love you for the right reasons?
Love is a great reason to get married, but is this the reason you want to stay together? Make sure your intentions are clear. If the relationship is more about money, or you're on the rebound, it's time to rethink your approach.

There are 1000 question to ask your Boyfriend,
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by kokoletz(m): 10:32pm On Oct 05, 2006
Also ask him if d men in there family are handsome and ladies if beautiful so as to determine how beautiful ur children will be.
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by soloslim(m): 4:10pm On Oct 06, 2006
just ask him nothing. make him know u love him, thats if u really do. and then just try to understand him because all a guy ever wants is the listening ear(we re big babies) and the fact that we could be strong is wat u shud feed us with so that we could take any risk for you, and at the end make a family with our hands
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by kokoletz(m): 12:07am On Oct 07, 2006
Soloslim remember dem no dey make family wit bare hands o, u better as if he is rich.
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:21am On Oct 07, 2006
sk hIM IF HE'S HAPPY WIT U
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Noblex1: 4:42am On Oct 09, 2006
Oyin wat abt d questions u ask ur girlfrnd?
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by jojoe2000(m): 7:50pm On Oct 13, 2006
there r lots of questions to b asked.i guess folks ere have said majority of it.if u get out of questions to ask,y not ask what he is tinking to keep u guys goin again.there r a million tinks going through our mind every seconds.if ur not talkin ur definately tinkin bout sometin
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by kolasquare(m): 12:08pm On Oct 14, 2006
if both of you really love each other very well, then u can talk about the way he lived his life b4 he met you, and how does he feels when he get to know you ok, girl try this
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by hayprof(m): 11:20pm On Oct 14, 2006
Ask him "Do u Love Me?"
And listen to him when he gives u a reply!
Tell me what u see, grin
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by laiwola: 1:20pm On Oct 16, 2006
ask him about the last girl he dated what and what must have transpired betweenn the two of them. be careful men can be tricky under all situations.
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by sashaygirl(f): 1:15am On Oct 20, 2006
I think that when you just start dating a guy the first thing you find out about him is
_what he likes
_what he dislikes
_things he like to do for fun
_places he like to go
_things he feel comfortable talking about with you
_how he feels about you
_how he feels about the relationship
This way you get to know more about the guy you are going out with and the places he like to go tells you what kind of guy he is, and if he feels comfortable talking with you about guy stuff then you should be assured the relationship can last.

If you have been dating a guy for about 2 months and you guys have had sex then this is the kind of Questions you can ask him.
_where he trickles
_how he feels when you touch him in his sensitive part of the body.
_how he feel about the sex you guys have, you know if it is good or really good.
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by rezzy: 11:31am On Oct 20, 2006
Ask him, can you die in my place. cool cool
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by otokpamike(m): 9:09am On Oct 21, 2006
[pre][/pre][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td]
[/code][code]
[/code][code]
[code][/code][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Honeypot1(m): 6:14pm On Oct 21, 2006
rezzy:

Ask him, can you die in my place. cool cool

What a question, rezzy!!!!!! Is his name Jesus? grin

I think everyone loves themselves and if there is anything u will like to talk about it is u. So ask him about himself, about his interests, his experiences in life, dreams, what makes him laugh or cry,

Acknowledge any good thing he tells u, sympathise with him if the story is not too good, flatter him and tell him he is your hero, as he becomes more confident that u love him, the gist will flow naturally. Remember to assure him that u will love him whatever he tells u, by so doing u will win his confidence.

But remember, communication is a 2-way thing, so u will need to open up too, i guess u are being too self-conscious and may not have been healed from past hurt, just release yourself and let go. Be very enthusiastic anytime he calls u, the tone of your voice matters, tell him how u feel, how your day went, etc

Naturally, women are very good communicators, so if u have epileptic conversation with your guy, then check, it may be that u are holding something back. My advice to u is to LET GO
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by juogar(f): 5:23pm On Oct 29, 2006
u ask him if he really love u,
if his reply is yes then go ahead to ask him if he hv a long time relationship
and let him tell u about her a little,
after let him brief u bad and good moment in life,
and try 2 no more about him ,what was is next plain, by asking 4 all this u get more ,
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by kfilek: 3:43pm On Oct 30, 2006
coolso u want to know eh?? just dey talk
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by seun2342: 8:15pm On Nov 01, 2006
iah ur right dnt mind her she wants 2 kill d guy
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by seun2342: 8:17pm On Nov 01, 2006
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by seun2342: 8:17pm On Nov 01, 2006

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties / What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.