Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" (47061 Views)

'I Want To Have Sex With Wizkid’ – Beautiful Nigerian Lady / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by Dinho20(m): 10:22am On Feb 19, 2019
BE CAREFUL WHO IS SLEEPING WITH YOU: THE PERSON THAT IS HAVING SEX WITH YOU; DO YOU KNOW THAT PERSON VERY WELL? EVEN IF YOU KNOW THE PERSON PHYSICALLY; DO YOU KNOW THAT PERSON SPIRITUALLY? BIBLE, ACCORDING TO HOSEA 4:6 SAYS, "MY PEOPLE ARE DESTROYED FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE."IF YOU HAVE SEX WITH SOMEONE WHO HAS A SATANIC MARK, YOU ARE FINISHED/DOOMED, YOU HAVE NOT ONLY BEEN DEFILED BOTH PHYSICALLY AND SPIRITUALLY, YOU HAVE ALSO BEEN CONTAMINATED WITH DEVILISH AND DEMONIC BADASS, A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE...!!!
Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by Ay04z(m): 10:24am On Feb 19, 2019
And am sure his bonana not that long. Why craving for it. ?
Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by Dinho20(m): 10:26am On Feb 19, 2019
BOYFRIEND AND GIRLFRIEND OF NOWADAYS MEANS NOTHING, BUT VANITY UPON VANITY. IF YOU'RE A MAN IN NEED OF A WOMAN "GET MARRIED".IF YOU'RE A WOMAN IN NEED OF A MAN "GET MARRIED".SEX OUTSIDE MARRIAGE IS CALLED "FORNICATION" WHICH IS "SIN".FLEE FORNICATION. SIN'S KISSES KILL. BUT, SIN WILL DISAPPEAR WITH THE DISAPPEARANCE OF DEATH...!!!
Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by Godspoweradiani(m): 10:26am On Feb 19, 2019
some women are totally useless..she said one of her goal in life is to have sex with wizkid how is it our business..i knw u are looking for attention hope u have gotten it..sense u get..
Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by Dinho20(m): 10:27am On Feb 19, 2019
BE CAREFUL WHO IS SLEEPING WITH YOU: THE PERSON THAT IS HAVING SEX WITH YOU; DO YOU KNOW THAT PERSON VERY WELL? EVEN IF YOU KNOW THE PERSON PHYSICALLY; DO YOU KNOW THAT PERSON SPIRITUALLY? BIBLE, ACCORDING TO HOSEA 4:6 SAYS, "MY PEOPLE ARE DESTROYED FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE."IF YOU HAVE SEX WITH SOMEONE WHO HAS A SATANIC MARK, YOU ARE FINISHED/DOOMED, YOU HAVE NOT ONLY BEEN DEFILED BOTH PHYSICALLY AND SPIRITUALLY, YOU HAVE ALSO BEEN CONTAMINATED WITH DEVILISH AND DEMONIC BADASS, A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE...!!!
Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by Moukandjo: 10:32am On Feb 19, 2019
Luvlyna:
If that's your goal, then my sister you're very goalless.
Lol, do these people even understand the meaning of goals? Are they this dumb??
She is not dumb! If you're not a virgin, you're not different from her!
Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by DUBES(m): 10:37am On Feb 19, 2019
What a waste of space. Her parent have wasted the time and resources used in raising this thing whose dream in life is to have sex with Wizkid.
Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 19, 2019
....and someone celebrated when this thing was born
Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by Charlieluvboy(m): 10:46am On Feb 19, 2019
Please I'm in need of a job. Can anyone help me with one. Thanks in advance.
Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by NASTYNASOSO: 10:49am On Feb 19, 2019
HMMMMMMMMMM

IBO GIRLS CHASING YORUBA GUYS SINCE 1910

1 Like

Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by onyxo76(m): 10:52am On Feb 19, 2019
and one of goals in life is to have dinner with dangote and adenuga on the same table ,same night, rubbish girl, goal ko, goalposts ni
Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by amiebola(f): 10:53am On Feb 19, 2019
is it a must to trend?
Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by crunchyg: 10:53am On Feb 19, 2019
Luvlyna:
If that's your goal, then my sister you're very goalless.
Lol, do these people even understand the meaning of goals? Are they this dumb??
Please go and remove that cloth you are wearing. Smh
Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by ikwutasco(m): 11:07am On Feb 19, 2019
my sister that means wizkid will do to u what manchester united did to chelsea fc... And what psg did to man united.lols ready for 2 v 0 and 0 vs 2
Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 19, 2019
Kneephy:
This Ugly thwart looking bitch wanting to knack wizkid is a disgrace to wizkid himself.

I mean why would someone this ugly imagine herself knacking Wizzy talkless saying it out,
I'm so sure Wizzy would be feeling embarrassed if he sees this, when beta babes dey dere for wizzy to knack....

My advice to you bitch, work hard and make plenty money perhaps wizzy might fvxk u cos of dat buh with this ugly body.... Nah! Wizzy ain't doing shii

Embarrassed ke? The Dick is shameless you don't know? If Wizkid meets her, he will knack her steady & after he is gotten uttermost satisfaction, he will Delete her number & move on. EOD.
Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by UndauntedYOCA(f): 11:17am On Feb 19, 2019
I so detest it when I see girls who are worthless, it pisses me when I see girls who are wasting their energy on doing nothing right. is it that I'm blind to what they see in all these things or I'm just too much of an ambitious person. so when I am thinking of how to be like Otedola and co so i can be a better person to myself, family and society one girl is thinking of staffing wizkid. This is no holier than thou me but the craze is much already, nawao.
Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:26am On Feb 19, 2019
chiefqueen:
grin
I've always hated that club because I feel like their fans brag too much. It's not like I know anything about football grin
Thats the fun of football or sports fan many people fail to understand. Some people take football too serious, I dont like that attitude because football is much more serious than that if u know what i mean grin

1 Like

Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by SaucyBenks(m): 11:34am On Feb 19, 2019
Useless girl
Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by chuckjonesbaba(m): 11:37am On Feb 19, 2019
Kneephy:
This Ugly thwart looking bitch wanting to knack wizkid is a disgrace to wizkid himself.

I mean why would someone this ugly imagine herself knacking Wizzy talkless saying it out,
I'm so sure Wizzy would be feeling embarrassed if he sees this, when beta babes dey dere for wizzy to knack....

My advice to you bitch, work hard and make plenty money perhaps wizzy might fvxk u cos of dat buh with this ugly body.... Nah! Wizzy ain't doing shii

Her mental health should be examined.
Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 19, 2019
IPOB Olosho
Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by Greatfullheart: 11:54am On Feb 19, 2019
Efulefu. Okemkpi Is That Even A Goal. I'm Not A Prophet but You'll Never See His Boxer not To Even Talk Of His D**k till You Depart from This Earth. Rubbish you Should Be Ashamed of Your Self.

Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by legaspi: 12:02pm On Feb 19, 2019
This is rubbish! U want to trade with ur body
Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by wale2020: 12:08pm On Feb 19, 2019
You don't have a goal. You need Jesus Christ.
Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by EtherealAnn(f): 12:10pm On Feb 19, 2019
Aniefiokwisdom:

My dear you will achieve more than that ooo.you will also train those that will be independent boss
Thank you smiley
Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by koolaid87: 12:31pm On Feb 19, 2019
Ipod always begging for afonja d1ck
Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 19, 2019
sha me i know i want to fvck rihanna one day so make i no talk anytn last last all of us na olosho....
Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by BalogunIdowu(m): 12:36pm On Feb 19, 2019
All I see is madness everywhere
Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by laosy(m): 12:56pm On Feb 19, 2019
These girls sef dey make me wanna if they get relatives undecided
Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by tfash96(m): 12:59pm On Feb 19, 2019
Ojukwus no just get shame..dem fit sex dead lizard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ / Breasts Overload!! This Photos Of Nigeria Lady Exposing Her Boob Goes Viral / Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.