Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" (47064 Views)

'I Want To Have Sex With Wizkid’ – Beautiful Nigerian Lady / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by Caseless: 9:32am On Feb 19, 2019
Hanty, you're goalless!
Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by sky124: 9:33am On Feb 19, 2019
And you say this one is..........
Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by XTHRONE(m): 9:33am On Feb 19, 2019
Is normal, women and fame

1 Like

Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by kobosmart(m): 9:33am On Feb 19, 2019
she no even fine sef
Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by chukslawrence(m): 9:33am On Feb 19, 2019
K
Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 19, 2019
Igbo ladies are serial cheaters marry them at your own peril

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by MilesLamar(m): 9:33am On Feb 19, 2019
Na wa oh, And I am here, still a virgin. why me?
Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by noble71(m): 9:33am On Feb 19, 2019
sad
Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 19, 2019
Please let's try and respect women...even when they don't respect themselves
Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by samcus(m): 9:34am On Feb 19, 2019
olosho everywhere

Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 19, 2019
grin
Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by EJreal: 9:36am On Feb 19, 2019
See hand work
Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by EtherealAnn(f): 9:36am On Feb 19, 2019
My goal in life is to be an independent boss lady
Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by themanderon: 9:36am On Feb 19, 2019
I believe this is someone's child, sister, niece, friend etc. Tomorrow she will head to Shiloh rolling on the floor and praying for a husband after destroying her youth with sex.
Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by Jesuslvzme(m): 9:36am On Feb 19, 2019
Wasted sperm
Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by miketayo(m): 9:37am On Feb 19, 2019
Aim higher
Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by Aniefiokwisdom(m): 9:37am On Feb 19, 2019
PRINCEVICKEY:
farm tools
lol.
Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 19, 2019
WowSweetGuy:
grin

Her Goal....Her Business

Abi?

At least she has a goal...unlike Chelsea

2 Likes

Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by Barbados20(m): 9:38am On Feb 19, 2019
Well, that's her problem.
Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 19, 2019
Na this kind female negros dey like.
Their whole world revolves around d1ck.
Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by Aniefiokwisdom(m): 9:39am On Feb 19, 2019
EtherealAnn:
My goal in life is to be an independent boss lady
My dear you will achieve more than that ooo.you will also train those that will be independent boss
Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:39am On Feb 19, 2019
chiefqueen:

Abi?

At least she's has a goal...unlike Chelsea
chai...wrong button...na my Chelsea u dey yab!!! we don suffer
Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by Aniefiokwisdom(m): 9:40am On Feb 19, 2019
chiefqueen:

Abi?

At least she's has a goal...unlike Chelsea
U mean this thing wey u d talk
Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by Centrifugalpump(m): 9:40am On Feb 19, 2019
Hmmm Na wa oooo. Which kind fish brain olosho be this

Visit and study in Canada
Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by vibbb: 9:40am On Feb 19, 2019
Not her fault,
Blame her parents,
She's a product of poor parenting.
Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by Kharol1234: 9:41am On Feb 19, 2019
dem don use dis 1 buy benz na bentely na e remain
Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 19, 2019
Sperm thief.

Nigerian youths are lazy.
Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 19, 2019
If sleeping with Wizkid is one of your goals, I'm afraid you don't have any goals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breasts Overload!! This Photos Of Nigeria Lady Exposing Her Boob Goes Viral / Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo / Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.