Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,500 members, 7,830,508 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" (47065 Views)

'I Want To Have Sex With Wizkid’ – Beautiful Nigerian Lady / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by kareemkamil(m): 9:44am On Feb 19, 2019
I weep for you
Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by jahbiz: 9:46am On Feb 19, 2019
Mosquitoes brain...
Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by dododawa1: 9:46am On Feb 19, 2019
Na okoro dey rush YORUBA guys.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 19, 2019
My goal in life is to work and have lots of money and be able to buy luxury things without feeling pain.
Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by Banter1(m): 9:46am On Feb 19, 2019
Kneephy:
This Ugly thwart looking bitch wanting to knack wizkid is a disgrace to wizkid himself.

I mean why would someone this ugly imagine herself knacking Wizzy talkless saying it out,
I'm so sure Wizzy would be feeling embarrassed if he sees this, when beta babes dey dere for wizzy to knack....

My advice to you bitch, work hard and make plenty money perhaps wizzy might fvxk u cos of dat buh with this ugly body.... Nah! Wizzy ain't doing shii
is this picture real? lmao
Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by NairaMaster1(m): 9:47am On Feb 19, 2019
inoki247:
At least she talk wetin dey er mind she no form holy holy like some people deep down dey want same but b coding

You too lack home training?

Please don't train your children like that.

Remember: Never allow people know too much about you.

Have a lovely day.
Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by TGMISKY(m): 9:48am On Feb 19, 2019
A condom would have stopped this stupidity. undecided
Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 19, 2019
chai! Your parent are right now crying because of you. You have brought disgrace upon their family.
Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 19, 2019
WowSweetGuy:
chai...wrong button...na my Chelsea u dey yab!!! we don suffer
grin
I've always hated that club because I feel like their fans brag too much. It's not like I know anything about football grin
Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by Ajuma002(f): 9:56am On Feb 19, 2019
NFA mtchewwwww
Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 19, 2019
Hoe
Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by adekhingz(m): 9:57am On Feb 19, 2019
Okoye Uche We are not surprised. Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun (Wizkid) help the okoros achieve their dream grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by Marrtynze(m): 9:57am On Feb 19, 2019
Eni kan lo de maa sanwo ori eleyii naa bayii, ashira oja, eledumare ma maa je a sunwo naa ooo cry
Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 19, 2019
She's HIV positive
She infected my friend last year
Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by princeemmma(m): 9:58am On Feb 19, 2019
Nice goal

Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 19, 2019
Aniefiokwisdom:

U mean this thing wey u d talk
Obviously, you didn't get the joke. Boy bye.
Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by Olulinks(m): 9:58am On Feb 19, 2019
Kneephy:
This Ugly thwart looking bitch wanting to knack wizkid is a disgrace to wizkid himself.

I mean why would someone this ugly imagine herself knacking Wizzy talkless saying it out,
I'm so sure Wizzy would be feeling embarrassed if he sees this, when beta babes dey dere for wizzy to knack....

My advice to you bitch, work hard and make plenty money perhaps wizzy might fvxk u cos of dat buh with this ugly body.... Nah! Wizzy ain't doing shii
As if you would not beg the lady for a chance if nobody is watching.
Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by Ai10(m): 9:59am On Feb 19, 2019
The girl is just smart... And she's just being real with herself Many wifey out there would rape Wizzy at first sight. Abegi!

Meanwhile

This is a new week. Bring your Gift Card and cryptos to our table for Best Rate and Fast deals

Our rate are awesome and totally different... Give us a trial . Whatsapp : +234 810 443 9799

1 Like

Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by qqquap66: 10:00am On Feb 19, 2019
hmmm... someone's trusted girlfriend
Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by Olukokun10001(m): 10:02am On Feb 19, 2019
holoreebruquh omo cryholoreebruquh omo
Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by LINTUNE(m): 10:03am On Feb 19, 2019
Girls are the ones making themselves look like sexual objects, only used to satisfy our sexual desire
Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by LINTUNE(m): 10:05am On Feb 19, 2019
Kneephy:

true grin..but let's be sincere, she is actually beautiful wink

1 Like

Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by kmaster007: 10:05am On Feb 19, 2019
lifeless human being
Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by Enniez2018(m): 10:05am On Feb 19, 2019
MediaLife:
Nigerian lady identified as Real Okoye Uche has said one of goals in Life is to have sex with Wizkid.

The lady who seems to be madly in love with the musician, beg Wizkid to sleep with her thereby assisting her achieve goal in life.

Watch video:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/02/one-of-my-goals-in-life-is-to-have-sex.html

Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by nonix22(m): 10:09am On Feb 19, 2019
What a goal. Your mates are rounding off with their MSc degree and struggling to make it to PhD. You are here looking for Wizkid to knack you. Little wonder, our senseless head of state called us lazy Nigerian Youths
Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by kmaster007: 10:16am On Feb 19, 2019
MediaLife:
Nigerian lady identified as Real Okoye Uche has said one of goals in Life is to have sex with Wizkid.

The lady who seems to be madly in love with the musician, beg Wizkid to sleep with her thereby assisting her achieve goal in life.

Watch video:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/02/one-of-my-goals-in-life-is-to-have-sex.html
lifeless human being
Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by xtiandamondre(m): 10:16am On Feb 19, 2019
Imagine what the world has turned into.
Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by salbis(m): 10:16am On Feb 19, 2019
Idiot
Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by tomdon(m): 10:21am On Feb 19, 2019
She wants to fukc wizkid. If she's got the sex-appeal and the guy likes it she'll get it.
Girls de enjoy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breasts Overload!! This Photos Of Nigeria Lady Exposing Her Boob Goes Viral / Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo / Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.