Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,241 members, 7,829,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" (47060 Views)

'I Want To Have Sex With Wizkid’ – Beautiful Nigerian Lady / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by fordgreen(m): 1:18pm On Feb 19, 2019
Loud..
fotadmowmend:
Why not find a gee guy dat will use you for ritual instead
Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by Abee79(m): 1:56pm On Feb 19, 2019
undecided undecided undecided

Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by aristocratic5(m): 2:06pm On Feb 19, 2019
Hmmmmmmm.
Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by aristocratic5(m): 2:07pm On Feb 19, 2019
Bravo
Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by Hamilton1(m): 2:28pm On Feb 19, 2019
imagine

Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by Johnsonibx(m): 2:33pm On Feb 19, 2019
Ironu buruku, ise bukuru, iwa bukuru, omo bukuru
Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by MYHUBBY: 2:34pm On Feb 19, 2019
in DJ Khaled's voice Another one

okoye uche another Igbo lady that vindicate me that average Igbo ladies are obsessed with Yoruba guys

who no like better thing grin
Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by 8stargeneral: 3:43pm On Feb 19, 2019
Nah to carry dis girl do ritual make en be say she no waste for notting.
Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 19, 2019
inoki247:
At least she talk wetin dey er mind she no form holy holy like some people deep down dey want same but b coding
Does the fact that someone desires something (good or bad) necessitate saying it out?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ / After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With / Breasts Overload!! This Photos Of Nigeria Lady Exposing Her Boob Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.