Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,898 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

My Love Introduced Me As His Cousin - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Love Introduced Me As His Cousin (8829 Views)

My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? / Help- He Slept With His Cousin Sister / He Impregnated His Cousin (advice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Love Introduced Me As His Cousin by IBBFan(m): 12:23pm On Apr 27, 2007
@Yoba
i'm very available. once you get to know me better and i start touching you rightly at the right spots, you're bound to submit. but just because i respect you as a woman, i won't try any "hanky-panky" stuff until after 4 dates. kiss wink
Re: My Love Introduced Me As His Cousin by donpaulo(m): 12:31pm On Apr 27, 2007
;d
Re: My Love Introduced Me As His Cousin by yinkfad(m): 1:52pm On Apr 27, 2007
Hello baby,we have some good contributions in there and some bad once.thanks for those nice once.
Anyway baby let me ask you this quetions

1. Are you sure this guy loves you and you are not the one that is forcing yourself on him b/c love must not be in one way but in two ways.
even if the guy hear anything about and if the love is there he need to ask you first as a man.

2. What do you think is the source of this problem.

3. Are you sure it is not b/c of his travelling?

4. what is the step you have taking after he introduce you as a cousin?

Anyway from my own point of view,please i have been in your shoe b/4 i know what it takes even as a man,ok cheesy
please try and be yourself and let him go on his way while you try and put off your mind off him and let life continue. lipsrsealed

b/c if he dies you will continue your life but God forbid. tongue
Re: My Love Introduced Me As His Cousin by yinkfad(m): 1:54pm On Apr 27, 2007
Hello baby,we have some good contributions in there and some bad once.thanks for those nice once.
Anyway baby let me ask you these questions

1. Are you sure this guy loves you and you are not the one that is forcing yourself on him b/c love must not be in one way but in two ways.
even if the guy hear anything about and if the love is there he need to ask you first as a man.

2. What do you think is the source of this problem.

3. Are you sure it is not b/c of his travelling?

4. what is the step you have taking after he introduce you as a cousin?

Anyway from my own point of view,please i have been in your shoe b/4 i know what it takes even as a man,ok cheesy
please try and be yourself and let him go on his way while you try and put off your mind off him and let life continue. lipsrsealed

b/c if he dies  you will continue your life but God forbid. tongue
Re: My Love Introduced Me As His Cousin by ajayi1(m): 4:45pm On Apr 27, 2007
@ Yinkfad

Interesting
Re: My Love Introduced Me As His Cousin by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 30, 2007
as hard as i try to believe your stotry, something keeps telling me there is still something behind it that you are not letting out.
Re: My Love Introduced Me As His Cousin by jimaj4life(m): 3:06pm On May 02, 2007
that means he had another girlfriend b4 he met u,thats why he cant tell people ur his shurrie
Re: My Love Introduced Me As His Cousin by hotchic1(f): 7:20pm On May 02, 2007
Baby gurl,i think you need to move ahead in life,that guy is just one of those dumb ass guys out there,he feels nothing for you,its so difficult i know but in the first instance you ought to have known that he is not a reliable guy since he started introducing you as a cousin.Worst still,he is out of the country,its so difficult to keep long distance relationship when you are in good terms not even when you are not.You need to opt out of that relationship or probably sit him down and discuss with him but i dont think that will work at this level.Goodluck.
Re: My Love Introduced Me As His Cousin by confiritch(m): 1:29pm On May 04, 2007
If he is no longer interested in you forget about him. Afterall, life must surely continue.
Re: My Love Introduced Me As His Cousin by Echidime(m): 1:41pm On May 04, 2007
CHINUE ACHEBE wrote a book and called it "THE gods are not to blame" YOUR ARE TO BLAME BABY? HOW CAN YOU allow yourself to be introduce as cousin, thats why his friend want to sleep with you, cos thats what he was told. Go on a find someone else to love, cos that guy is gone for good ok. In front of you he was enjoying the company of many women while calling you cousin. My God I can't believe this, are you from the Village?? Any pray to God to give you your real man.

Or are you in love with him till now cos he is out of the country, many men of today are out of the country, some travel out of the country every week, so find someone else ok. I included.
Re: My Love Introduced Me As His Cousin by oatgold20(f): 2:01pm On May 04, 2007
i don't know what the hell you still have to stay with some one who has neva been proud of you.Let alone go down on your kneels.Do you think you're that ugly or feel you'll neva find a more handsome or richer guy.Abeg forget about that thing that calls himself a man.
Re: My Love Introduced Me As His Cousin by sammyelo(m): 2:24pm On May 04, 2007
first of all chic, if that boy friend of yours introduced u as his cousin, he definately had so much tricks up his sleeves, relationships are always about love,but believe me or not, he wa not in love with you, love is about trust,if he believed his cousin who claimed he slept with you,hey! this guy does not trust u, he does not love you, now he is gone so far away,you caused so much by allowing this dude introduce as his cousin, now i advice you to just let him go,LOVE IS LIKE A BIRD THAT NEEDS TO FLY, IF IT BELONGS TO YOU,IT WILL COME FLYING BACK,O.K?.
Re: My Love Introduced Me As His Cousin by efuah(f): 2:52pm On May 04, 2007
oh babygirl, am so so sorry about that. But let's be a bit biblical here; "God reveals to redeem".
you should be happy he's shown his true colours earlier, u wld have lived in fools paradise till u die of
this your love.
The damn guy is not worth your precious love. it hurts though but dnt think u cnt love again.
Time really heals you know. Get up, stand firm on your two feets and declare him "HISTORY" "JUST A PAGE IN YOUR LIFE"
Close it and open another fresh page. Dnt jump into another was so soon, have patience and God will give
you a guy that appreciates you, boasts of you, shows off with you and worship you as WOMAN!

Come on girlfriend, FORGET about this guy. he doesn't DESRVE you.
Re: My Love Introduced Me As His Cousin by ajayi1(m): 5:46pm On May 04, 2007
You can still continue
Re: My Love Introduced Me As His Cousin by luxoire(f): 5:52pm On May 04, 2007
Then what are you still doing with him?, abbegi, NEXT, just start trating him as a cousin 4real,

The guy either doesnt love u, or is plain ashamed that ppl should think he is with u, or maybe he has a holier-than-thou image he is trying to keep, in which case, babygirl u no need stress, u deserve to be recognised for who/what u are to him and be appreciated for it,

Me sha, my guy no dey introduce me as his babe oh, my name will do, however if someone asaks him if we r dating, we will say YES, sometimes sef, by d time him dey intorduce me, d way him go hold me, dem go sabi say theres is more there than meets the eye, whether he says it out or not, me too i return d favour, afterall his parents gave him name now, his now is not ' meet my guy'

but saying ur love is ur cousin, na insult!!
Re: My Love Introduced Me As His Cousin by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 10, 2007
jesus is been hidden for several years when he was born but when he came out, he doesn't have to be introduced before he's been recognized as the son of the most high God

he may never be introduced as a girl friend before been recognized as a wife
Re: My Love Introduced Me As His Cousin by bethsy: 10:41pm On Jan 06, 2009
a guy that is not proud of u as his girl does not deserve u at all forget him
Re: My Love Introduced Me As His Cousin by Titiw4real: 8:42am On Jan 07, 2009
please my dear, that guy is not for you.just forget about him totaly and start another life.

why are u waisting ur precious time on him? let him go.
Re: My Love Introduced Me As His Cousin by Ben13: 9:14am On Jan 07, 2009
Maybe it's a slip of tongue, in their custom; my cousin means my love undecided
Re: My Love Introduced Me As His Cousin by daduke2k(m): 2:37pm On Jan 07, 2009
mubowa:

as hard as i try to believe your stotry, something keeps telling me there is still something behind it that you are not letting out.
c'mon man u have to be fair the girl is heart broken give her some words of advice thats what she needs right now so come off it dude.
Re: My Love Introduced Me As His Cousin by yysl: 3:01pm On Jan 07, 2009
cool cool cool
Re: My Love Introduced Me As His Cousin by angelina08(f): 3:11pm On Jan 07, 2009
For the first place him is not the right one for friendship, he not love you that is while he introduce you as a cousin.

So take heart and cheer up.
Re: My Love Introduced Me As His Cousin by angelina08(f): 3:13pm On Jan 07, 2009
For the first place him is not the right one for friendship, he didn't love you that is while he introduce you as a cousin.

So take heart and cheer up.
Re: My Love Introduced Me As His Cousin by desthan(m): 4:43pm On Jan 07, 2009
@poster, you should be glad and greatful that nature has decided to pardon you, by allowing the break-up come natural, otherwise you would have suffered the consequence of allowing yourself to be be-littled by this good for nothing kind of boys, who know little or nothing about what relationship is all about. Only God knows who he will be introducing his next girlfriend as, maybe his dog undecided
Re: My Love Introduced Me As His Cousin by xavier3(m): 5:11pm On Jan 07, 2009
he never loved you from the beginning since he introduced you as his cousin

why you no break bottle for him skull as him introduce you as cousin smiley

move on, because he was looking for a way out then , he saw an opportunity to cut out so he took it since it was a one shot deal
Re: My Love Introduced Me As His Cousin by COLDMIND(m): 7:02pm On Jan 07, 2009
could this be real?
Have You Ever Considered Working Online?

Ivie Oni from Lagos never thought that she would work online, until curiosity got the best of her and she filled out a simple online form. Before she knew it, she discovered her secret to beating the recession, and being able to provide for her family while at home with her three children.

I read Ivie's blog last month and decided to feature her story in our weekly consumer report. In our phone interview she told me her amazing story. "I actually make about NGN789,250-NGN947,100 a month working from home. It's enough to comfortably replace my old jobs' income, especially considering I only work about 15-18 hours a week from home.

Working online has been a financial windfall for Ivie, who struggled for months to find a decent job but kept hitting dead ends. "I lost my job shortly after the recession hit, I needed reliable income, I was not interested in the "get rich quick" scams you see all over the internet. Those are all pyramid scams or stuff where you have to sell to your friends and family. I just needed a legitimate way to earn a living for me and my family. The best part of working online is that I am always home with the kids. Thanks to the Online Career Package Kit I am giving my kids the childhood they deserve."

I asked her about how she started her life-changing journey. "It was pretty easy, I filled out a short form and applied for a work-at-home kit. There is a small activation fee; it's not really free but it was under NGN300. I got the kit and within four weeks I was making over NGN500,000 a month. It's really simple, I am not a computer whiz, but I can use the internet. I don't even have to sell anything and nobody has to buy anything. Companies are constantly recruiting people for this, you should try it."

The companies you work with are worth over 100 billion dollars and are the most used sites in the internet market place, like Amazon, Google, Walmart, Delta, Apple and more... You're using the top ranked sites in the world, over 50 percent of all internet traffic flows through them everyday. It's a great opportunity and this has been helping people work at home for over 5 years. Why not get in with the internet's best and biggest companies?

There are plenty of scams on the internet claiming you can make $40,000 a month, but that is exactly what they are - scams. From my conversation with Ivie, "I am making a good salary from home, which is amazing, under a year ago I was jobless in a horrible economy. I thank God every day that I filled out that form."

Quickly, Ivie Oni was able to use the simple Online Career Package to make it out of the recession.

"I actually make NGN789,250-NGN947,100 a month from home." -Ivie Oni

Working online has been a financial windfall for Ivie, who struggled for months to find a decent job but kept hitting dead ends. "I lost my job shortly after the recession hit, I needed reliable income, I was not interested in the "get rich quick" scams you see all over the internet. Those are all pyramid scams or stuff where you have to sell to your friends and family. I just needed a legitimate way to earn a living for me and my family. The best part of working online is that I am always home with the kids, I save a lot of money."

Ivie had never shared her story before, and with her permission, we are putting it public.
Here's how to get started:

Step 1 Go to this link, fill out a basic online form and hit submit at Home Income Cash System

Step 2 Follow the instructions at Home Income Cash System and set up your account. Then they will give you the website links to post. Start posting those links. Everything gets tracked.

Step 3 You should receive your first cheque within a week or so. Or you can start to have them wire directly into your bank account. (Your first cheques will be about NGN80,000 to NGN230,000 a week. Then it goes up from there. Depends on how many links you posted online.)

Trial Offer Ends: Free Trial Promotion Ends Tomorrow:
Re: My Love Introduced Me As His Cousin by mamagood(f): 9:54am On Mar 23, 2009
the truth is that u fail to catch his gist from the onset,
the guy no love you.
forget this story of you loving him.
what is love if its nt reciprocated
abeg wake up and move on with life.A better guy will come.
Re: My Love Introduced Me As His Cousin by ijleke(f): 10:20am On Mar 23, 2009
@ poster i dont really know what to tell you but i hope you know how you feel about this guy, personally to me i dont think he is wort it.
Re: My Love Introduced Me As His Cousin by oluwafemi113(m): 8:07pm On Mar 23, 2009
My Love Introduced Me As His Cousin
too bad
Re: My Love Introduced Me As His Cousin by ohaechesi(m): 7:20pm On Mar 24, 2009
life has its different ways of treating one another more especially, in relationship. I understand how you feel, its not your fault that you love him but then, you can't change his mind
Re: My Love Introduced Me As His Cousin by ishaahamed(f): 6:39pm On Mar 25, 2009
Just think he never exit in your life, he is not your man let him go.show him with out him you can live, just let him go. smiley smiley smiley
Re: My Love Introduced Me As His Cousin by ricardo007(m): 12:03pm On Oct 12, 2009
how old are you?
you must be under 20 when this happened , i swear on my bet!!!

there must be something about you that made him not too proud to announce you.
underage?
maYBE Y[b]OUR innocence and in experience put him off?[/b]

maybe he never really got to have sex more than a couple of times. but you fell in love cos he disvirgined you, which makes him your first, and your curse.

same with me. underage girls put me off, no matter how much friendship we achieve, they better dont wish for sex cos i cant give it.

if you are sure you are mature then Baby, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee love me na!!!! so that we can get to go out

, i be bobo too,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

After Sleeping With Me Several Times, My Boss Wants Me Out' / Japa: Blood Relatives Living In The UK For Over 30 To 60 Years, Nothing In Life / When A Man Vs When A Woman Goes Shopping (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.