Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,878 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

My Love Introduced Me As His Cousin - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Love Introduced Me As His Cousin (8828 Views)

My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? / Help- He Slept With His Cousin Sister / He Impregnated His Cousin (advice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Love Introduced Me As His Cousin by ricardo007(m): 12:15pm On Oct 12, 2009
or maybe he doesnt want to tie your pussy down [/b]so out of pity and knowing he was going to travel soon, he gave you FREEDOM, which you have refused to take.

[b]na smart guy sha!

am still available baby

then at Echidime, na true nna nna. the gods are not to blame. [/b]thats why i trust [b]Chickens from mushin, olosha, ijora, ajegunle. not all this bolo and buttie sisis. if she had cracked a bottle immediatly, the matter for settle it self right there and then
Re: My Love Introduced Me As His Cousin by sugarpp: 12:25pm On Oct 12, 2009
what excuse did he give for introducing you as cousin? i would have just smiled and the minute i walked out of the door that was it! i'm sure he colluded with his friend with that sleeping with friend story (escape route). Two years is a longtime to be hung up on a guy o especially one like him. You need to work on yourself, enjoy being single for a while, pray and follow your instint.
Re: My Love Introduced Me As His Cousin by ricardo007(m): 12:32pm On Oct 12, 2009
@Ishaahamed,

pleasssseeeeeeeeeeeeeee go back and correct that grammer. did you mean EXIST or EXIT, now you are going to say its typing error, nah, i didnt think so. and NO JUPITER WILL MAKE ME BELIEVE THAT,

KAI!!!!

NIGERIANS SURPRISE ME WITH GRAMMER.

CHEI!!!!

now how is the poor girl supposed to understand what you meant there. isnt that supposed to give her more headache?
Re: My Love Introduced Me As His Cousin by ricardo007(m): 12:35pm On Oct 12, 2009
same goes for Sugar PP

Damn!!! now you got no excuse. i got you red handed, jeezzzzz, COLLUDED!!!!

go back to elementary english.

SHIT
Re: My Love Introduced Me As His Cousin by sugarpp: 10:57am On Oct 13, 2009
ricardo007:

same goes for Sugar PP

Damn!!! now you got no excuse. i got you red handed, jeezzzzz, COLLUDED!!!!

go back to elementary english.

SHIT

mister which school u go 2? lagbaja comprehensive high school? colluded is a word n i spelt it correctly google it dumb dumb. Seriously nairaland needs 2 start screening members IQ test or psychometric tests or something! tongue
Re: My Love Introduced Me As His Cousin by Elgaxton(m): 3:36pm On Nov 13, 2009
Maybe the guy fine pass u well well ( just to put it politely- U know)

Pele o!!! Just fashy the guy sha
Re: My Love Introduced Me As His Cousin by platinumnk(f): 4:07pm On Nov 13, 2009
The post was in 2007 undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Sleep With Any Girl U Want Without Spending / Sex In The Bathroom. What Do You Think? / Guys, Is This True? Penile Sizes According To Zodiac Birth Signs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.