Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,196 members, 7,829,286 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men (22816 Views)

Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. / Slay Queens Are Only After Money - Reno Omokri Cautions Men / After Promising Marriage, Lady Gets Her Boyfriend Beaten For Trying To Dump Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by Crossbow(m): 9:22am On Feb 28, 2019
embarassed embarassed

They still have this entitlement and highest bidder mentality.. The economy is bad sha but I am not an investment or business. Na Oyibo sure pass o.
Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by toprealman: 9:23am On Feb 28, 2019
So what happens after marriage.....they should submit their ATM card?
Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by Hotzone(m): 9:24am On Feb 28, 2019
I love to spend on my woman, buy her nice gifts, ensure that she's financially, emotional and mentally secured, whether she's a bo$$ or not, I AM THE MAN!
No CHARGE!
Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by Rubbiish(m): 9:24am On Feb 28, 2019
Saffi:
Seriously. I don’t understand this misconception that if a woman is independent it’s an abomination to receive money from a guy. The fact that I’m working hard means that I want a guy who will TRIPPLE the amount that I already have. What nonsense.
The guy triple ur amount & dwindle his amount?
Ode! tongue
Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by sherif4owo(m): 9:25am On Feb 28, 2019
Earthquake2:

She is speaking for decent women not prostitutes
Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by Oyindidi(f): 9:26am On Feb 28, 2019
Na her type dey collect money pass
Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by bowani12: 9:26am On Feb 28, 2019
noted thank you

1 Like

Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by Oyindidi(f): 9:27am On Feb 28, 2019
Rubbiish:

The guy triple ur amount & dwindle his amount?
Ode!

I think sey you be calm guy. grin

I no believe sey you type that ode
Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by MHIZCHOCOLETTE: 9:28am On Feb 28, 2019
This one iyaf mad o, whatta bad market and disgrace to womanhood shocked, anyways on behalf of All Women Association(AWA), we hereby disown you (attention seeker oshi undecided)
Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by Rubbiish(m): 9:29am On Feb 28, 2019
Oyindidi:
I think sey you be calm guy. grin

I no believe sey you type that ode
I be calm guy
I just wan make her vex wink
Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by dododawa1: 9:29am On Feb 28, 2019
Simplep:
Mumu...many guys will sleep on this thread
Another opportunity for them to bash women
l love u
Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by Oyindidi(f): 9:30am On Feb 28, 2019
Rubbiish:

I be calm guy
I just wan make her vex wink
No need to make her vex
Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by Daeylar(f): 9:31am On Feb 28, 2019
Guys will give their friends money, spend money on their friends and they claim to only "like" these friends.
They can even give money to random people once in awhile. People they have no attachment to.
But a woman they claim to "LOVE" and all the yidi yada yada. To give or spend money on the woman becomes a war, they keep looking for ways to run away from it.
Yet they claim they "LOVE" their women. undecided

Nigerian men undecided
Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by Grupo(m): 9:31am On Feb 28, 2019
AntiBrutus:
We have our own money?
Don't give us money before marriage?
Speaking for ALL Ladies?

Lol. Even as pro-women as I am, I do not buy this... cheesy

Later, you will claim to be a feminist.

Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by supremacy360: 9:32am On Feb 28, 2019
Earthquake2:

You want a guy who will triple your amount

U no go MMM?

Guy you just killed it. Chai
But wait ooh na advice shaa
Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by OneManLegion(m): 9:32am On Feb 28, 2019
faithfull18:
No, you are speaking for yourself only.

Are you suppose to be having sex in the first place undecided

And what's wrong with sex?
Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 28, 2019
Daeylar:
Guys will give their friends money, spend money on their friends and they claim to only "like" these friends.
They can even give money to random people once in awhile. People they have no attachment to.
But a woman they claim to "LOVE" and all the yidi yada yada. To give or spend money on the woman becomes wars, they keep looking for ways to run away from it.
Yet they claim they "LOVE" their women. undecided

Nigerian men undecided

Nigerian Men are this & that LOL Madame wetin happen nau?
Oya bring ya Account number, lemme send you money na this morning! Shebi you say Nigerian Men don't spend money on their women.
Lemme surprise you cheesy
Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by RexTramadol1: 9:35am On Feb 28, 2019
Ilu le o, Kosowo lode
Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by IjebuWarrior: 9:36am On Feb 28, 2019
Saffi:
Please speak for your mora fuckiing self. Thank you

I refuse to be in a relationship with a guy with sealed pockets.

How much have you given to ur man? angry Ugly Olofo! angry

Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 28, 2019
Grupo:

Later, you will claim to be a feminist.

Later you will claim to have sense.

Will you date a woman who all you both do in the relationship is have sex? God gave us all a brain for a reason, please use it.
Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by Daeylar(f): 9:40am On Feb 28, 2019
truthsayer009:

Nigerian Men are this & that LOL Madame wetin happen nau?
Oya bring ya Account number, lemme send you money na this morning! Shebi you say Nigerian Men don't spend money on their women.
Lemme surprise you cheesy

LMAO grin grin

Send it to your fellow men. Let them have something to give their women grin before their ladies will them that they addicted to poverty grin
Look at your fellow men trying everything possible to avoid giving their women money, and agreeing with anyone who shares the same sentiment.
Shame no dey catch una small? grin
Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by Pavarottii(m): 9:43am On Feb 28, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Lol, she doesn't know. There is a limit to MISS INDEPENDENT. That men appreciate her type of MISS INDEPENDENT is a big lie. It ends on the pages of NL.

I learned a lot about men after working with a team of only guys for years. The day I dropped 60% of my Miss Independent, started telling them to help pump my tire, make photocopies,buy my lunch along with theirs, get me water from the dispenser, help with my reports..etc, that was the day they started loving me 200%. Before then, they saw me as just another man; a competition that is totally unattractive/unfeminine.

As long as you do not come up with that nasty entitlement mentality, you are appreciative and content...you are good to go.

Social media is indeed different from reality. After close observation, I discovered that men love to be felt. They want to know a good part of your life revolves around them. They want to be missed. Whether for their ego or altruism, them go sha do!

If na this one... U lie... U real man loves to be disturbed with bills.. his he now hustling for u? I like girls that r independent .... I respect dem more than d beggars ...
Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by Daeylar(f): 9:44am On Feb 28, 2019
But the girl on twitter was clearly being sarcastic.
Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by princeemmma(m): 9:44am On Feb 28, 2019
faithfull18:
No, you are speaking for yourself only.

Are you suppose to be having sex in the first place undecided
but you are suppose to collect money
Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by jaxxy(m): 9:46am On Feb 28, 2019
virgoquin:

Maybe she is just seeking attention and trying to make away into the heart of the guys there.

The way you start with a man is the same way you will end.

Allow the men be to the provider, defender that they are.

This school of thought as the man being the provider is quite old and mundane. How can an adult sit and say another person all because hes dating/married to u shud do everything for u. What kind of lazy and dependent thinking is this?

1 Like

Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by freshyoladipupo(m): 9:46am On Feb 28, 2019
woman na true definition of confusion....SMH

Its my birthday today...NAIRALANDERS show me some love.

1 Like

Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by Pavarottii(m): 9:46am On Feb 28, 2019
faithfull18:

Pained?? Far from it, when people dish out personal opinions, It should be termed so and not speaking for everybody.
Must u beg for money?
Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by DonBenny77(m): 9:47am On Feb 28, 2019
Earthquake2:

She is speaking for decent women not prostitutes
punchline king i sight you. You killed it!
Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by TanyLoe(f): 9:48am On Feb 28, 2019
Funny
Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by Pavarottii(m): 9:49am On Feb 28, 2019
Daeylar:
But the girl on twitter was clearly being sarcastic.
Be there... Na next level ooo... Boys don stingy now... Thank God for this girl for raising this awareness to guys ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Am Suffering From Heart Break, How Do I Move On / Man Sets Ex-girlfriend’s Property Ablaze For Quitting Relationship / Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.