Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,942 members, 7,828,307 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men (22805 Views)

Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. / Slay Queens Are Only After Money - Reno Omokri Cautions Men / After Promising Marriage, Lady Gets Her Boyfriend Beaten For Trying To Dump Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 28, 2019
Saffi:
Please speak for your mora fuckiing self. Thank you

I refuse to be in a relationship with a guy with sealed pockets.

see dem gold diggers!

wait can't you work and earn your living?

'sealed brain'
Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by Ubdavis(m): 9:53am On Feb 28, 2019
Hello madam. I would like to knw your designation. Are u the spokes person to world women association?
Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by ojuu4u(m): 9:56am On Feb 28, 2019
jaxxy:

This school of thought as the man being the provider is quite old and mundane. How can an adult sit and say another person all because hes dating/married to u shud do everything for u. What kind of lazy and dependent thinking is this?

Also the school of thought that a man should sit in the parlor and ask her girl/wife to go to kitchen should be old and mundane,

Oga if you truly want to be head/ controlling/ be in charge of anything involving 2 or more person, you must be financier . I pray Satan will not turn you to tail just because you think it's not enough for you to spend on your woman

1 Like

Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 9:56am On Feb 28, 2019
hmmm.
check my signature
Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by princenaira(m): 9:58am On Feb 28, 2019
TimiRume:
I don't know about giving money before or after marriage, but if you are a traditional woman as most African women are just make sure your man CAN provide for you and your unborn kids before you plunge into marriage. And how would you know he is up to the task if you don't use your discretion while dating. If he doesn't take care of you in courtship, he won't in marriage.

Learn from American women. They have toed this independent, strong woman path and have emasculated the men in their lives.

Men are very malleable. It doesn't take much to drive them to work hard, Just love them conditionally. It also does not take much to keep them lazy, just love them unconditionally.

Rubbish and unintelligent
Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by Grupo(m): 10:00am On Feb 28, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Later you will claim to have sense.

Will you date a woman who all you both do in the relationship is have sex? God gave us all a brain for a reason, please use it.

Las las, na fake feminism all of una dey do for this Nigeria.
Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by UniQue84: 10:02am On Feb 28, 2019
Earthquake2:

You want a guy who will triple your amount

U no go MMM?
grin >: grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

I can't help it ooooo lol cheesy grin ; grin grin grin

Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 28, 2019
ivolt:
Rejecting a partner's money or gifts is a silent code for lack of interest and potential breakup.

If she doesn't want her boyfriends' money, kindly stay single and enjoy your independence
with peace of mind.

I see no reason why she doesn't want money before marriage but wants money after marriage
when she could happily maintain her independence.

This post is directed at financially stable guys and not those struggling to make a living.

This your post is true. My fiancee don't use to ask for money..intact she quarrel with me anytime I send her money willingly.
But she do buy me gift...like perfume, shoe...stuffs like that.
She always says she will only collect from me after our marriage. That she didn't know am gonna be rich when she accepted to b my girl in the first place. So even now that she knows I have she still keep reluctant. Now she wants us to get married and she appears to truly love me from my own judgement o.

My fear now is after marriage...I don't know how her demands will be

1 Like

Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 28, 2019
Pavarottii:

If na this one... U lie... U real man loves to be disturbed with bills.. his he now hustling for u? I like girls that r independent .... I respect dem more than d beggars ...

Sweetie, I won't be responsible for your inability to comprehend. No part of my post says a woman should disturb her man with bills...
Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by pannyman(m): 10:05am On Feb 28, 2019
badadvice:
Na wa o.
This thing really pain dem nl ladies o.

No be small. Four females in a row were the first to respond to the post - a record.
Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 28, 2019
Grupo:

Las las, na fake feminism all of una dey do for this Nigeria.

Intelligent rebuttal has never been your forte.

1 Like

Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by jaxxy(m): 10:07am On Feb 28, 2019
ojuu4u:

Also the school of thought that a man should sit in the parlor and ask her girl/wife to go to kitchen should be old and mundane,

Oga if you truly want to be head/ controlling/ be in charge of anything involving 2 or more person, you must be financier . I pray Satan will not turn you to tail just because you think it's not enough for you to spend on your woman

There is Smtn called reasonable understanding. I don’t force anybody to to anything for me. I can cook and if I can’t do it myself i can get a maid or eat out. I don’t live my depending on people, I love to work smart/hard and pay my dues. I can spoil a woman with the best I can afford bt I will definitely not spoil sm lazy ass dependent woman who brings nothing to the table not even a good attitude.

I help people without dating them so it’s not about the money or responsibilities bt I just don’t like the mindset of an overly dependent person. A woman shud be able to think and function with or without a man pls.
Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:08am On Feb 28, 2019
Saffi:
Please speak for your mora fuckiing self. Thank you

I refuse to be in a relationship with a guy with sealed pockets.
So technically anyone born with vagina must ask and collect money from the opposite sex.

1 Like

Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by uthlaw: 10:12am On Feb 28, 2019
TimiRume:
I don't know about giving money before or after marriage, but if you are a traditional woman as most African women are just make sure your man CAN provide for you and your unborn kids before you plunge into marriage. And how would you know he is up to the task if you don't use your discretion while dating. If he doesn't take care of you in courtship, he won't in marriage.

Learn from American women. They have toed this independent, strong woman path and have emasculated the men in their lives.

Men are very malleable. It doesn't take much to drive them to work hard, Just love them conditionally. It also does not take much to keep them lazy, just love them unconditionally.
no body come to this life to work for anybody!
Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by ojuu4u(m): 10:16am On Feb 28, 2019
jaxxy:

There is Smtn called reasonable understanding. I don’t force anybody to to anything for me. I can cook and if I can’t do it myself i can get a maid or eat out. I don’t live my depending on people, I love to work smart/hard and pay my dues. I can spoil a woman with the best I can afford bt I will definitely not spoil sm lazy ass dependent woman who brings nothing to the table not even a good attitude.

I help people without dating them so it’s not about the money or responsibilities bt I just don’t like the mindset of an overly dependent person. A woman shud be able to think and function with or without a man pls.

Loooooooo, I can see going by your mentality "I can do it myself. Verily Verily you are still under 25, with time you will understand philosophy and reality of life.

Meanwhile if paraventure you married a lady who is not bring anything to table, what hold you back not establish for him. The fact still remains your girl, fiancee, wife and kids MUST depend on you provided you are a real man sha
Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by pacespot(m): 10:17am On Feb 28, 2019
faithfull18:
No, you are speaking for yourself only.
Are you suppose to be having sex in the first place undecided
no she is supposed to be masturbating, hypocrisy no go kill you people
Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by Wizzyflexx: 10:24am On Feb 28, 2019
Earthquake2:

You want a guy who will triple your amount
U no go MMM?
alaye bless up!!
Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by pacespot(m): 10:25am On Feb 28, 2019
AntiBrutus:

She said "all" women and that itself is a fallacy. Prostitutes do not even have to come out to say this, their rules of association is very clear, money for sex.

Her coming out to speak for ALL women, won't fly. A good number of Nigerian women are very dependent on men, this her talk is definitely not the mind of ALL (these) women. No need trying to play semantics because you wanna counter me. Men will continue to spend on their women, women will continue to collect from their men.

And please, what is decent about a women that has sex with several men before marriage? Are they not the same women you people call borehole pussy? Are they suddenly decent because they do not want anything from you? cheesy

sex does not make a woman indecent, it is the way of having it that does.
Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 28, 2019
Then stop collecting the money before marriage.

1 Like

Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by jaxxy(m): 10:31am On Feb 28, 2019
ojuu4u:

Loooooooo, I can see going by your mentality I can do it myself. Verily Verily you are still under 25, with time you will understand philosophy and reality of life.

Meanwhile if paraventure you married a lady who is not bring anything to table, what hold you back not establish for him.

Ure making a lot of wrong assumptions probably cos it’s online. I never said I’m an island or do it myself alone. I don’t say stuffs for saying sake and I know exactly what I’m taking about and the kind of people I engage in conversations/relationships.

Yes I can establish a hard working lady why not. I’m only against a lazy and over dependent person who has nothing sensible to offer beyond her body.
Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by pacespot(m): 10:34am On Feb 28, 2019
Saffi:
If I tripple the amount myself then my man must double tripple and quartripple the amount that I have already tripled. Thank you.

what about you tripling for your guy, you sound like those entitlement girls on this thread. relationship is not about giving alone, it is more about sharing.
Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by Judybash93(m): 10:35am On Feb 28, 2019
Earthquake2:

She is speaking for decent women not prostitutes

Bros... Why na? Una too like to dey speak the truth abeg
Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 28, 2019
pacespot:

sex does not make a woman indecent, it is the way of having it that does.

Receiving money from a man doesn't make a woman dependent, it is the way of going about it that does.
Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by CaesarDon(m): 11:04am On Feb 28, 2019
Believe this twitter lady at your own peril

Most of dem wey be olosho, na wetin dem dey talk to just trend
Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by Earthquake2: 11:04am On Feb 28, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Intelligent rebuttal has never been your forte.

What was that on your dp?

You think it made you look tough, it actually made you look stupid
Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by adoniza(m): 11:05am On Feb 28, 2019
Saffi:
If I tripple the amount myself then my man must double tripple and quartripple the amount that I have already tripled. Thank you.

How can you have this kind of sense of entitlement and still want to be treated as equal with him?

Well, some guys are about to launch a massive campaign to properly educate men on what true equality is, and that includes cutting off most of the unspoken benefits currently being enjoyed by women.

Let's be fair to all
Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 28, 2019
Earthquake2:

What was that on your dp?

You think it made you look tough, it actually made you look stupid

Na that one you fit counter, you don't need brains for that. If them knack you response to your stupid post, you will run into hiding... grin grin
Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 28, 2019
Na dis type go jam stingy monster.

Then she go dey write bitter anonymous chronicles to bloggers by the time the negroe do am strong thing.

Make your own money, but still collect.

Use your brain.
Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by victorian(f): 11:28am On Feb 28, 2019
Op. On your own o!

Speak for yourself !
Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by Truthshurts: 11:45am On Feb 28, 2019
Lol......
This girl is wise
How much will you give a lady to let her be okay?
U don’t need to give a lady money truly but spending on her is what is the deal.
Gifts
Outing
Surprises
And investing on her is a goal
I think this is what those honey wants to say

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Am Suffering From Heart Break, How Do I Move On / Man Sets Ex-girlfriend’s Property Ablaze For Quitting Relationship / Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.