Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,918 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men (22803 Views)

Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. / Slay Queens Are Only After Money - Reno Omokri Cautions Men / After Promising Marriage, Lady Gets Her Boyfriend Beaten For Trying To Dump Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 28, 2019
U should be advising men who invest on women without thinking of their own future
Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by MissJoy29(f): 6:42pm On Feb 28, 2019
TimiRume:
I don't know about giving money before or after marriage, but if you are a traditional woman as most African women are just make sure your man CAN provide for you and your unborn kids before you plunge into marriage. And how would you know he is up to the task if you don't use your discretion while dating. If he doesn't take care of you in courtship, he won't in marriage.

Learn from American women. They have toed this independent, strong woman path and have emasculated the men in their lives.

Men are very malleable. It doesn't take much to drive them to work hard, Just love them conditionally. It also does not take much to keep them lazy, just love them unconditionally.
Wow! A new angle that is full of truths. I definitely agree with you.

However, this doesn't pertain to all men.

1 Like

Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by singlebullet(m): 6:47pm On Feb 28, 2019
Saffi:
Please speak for your mora fuckiing self. Thank you

I refuse to be in a relationship with a guy with sealed pockets.

Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by Ugosample(m): 8:20pm On Feb 28, 2019
truthsayer009:

No right thinking man would be happy with a woman who doesn't ever collect things from him, be it cash or gifts, be it cash or gifts. In fact, he will see it as a sign of unsubmissivess --- For the record though, this mentality only happens in Nigeria, with our entitled Nigeria men & I'm super sure of that Lmao with Proof. That is the sole reason why Women in other African countries like South Africa, Botswana etc love Nigerian men so much because they love to spend money on *their* women. This December, just go on vacation to East & South African countries for 3 weeks, you will be shocked. On the Contrary the Men in those countries hate Nigerian for the same reason, I'm sure you know why.

1. If he isn't trying to buy you over with money, treats and gifts, please be vulnerable enough to let him "care" --- Lol, Dem no dey tell Nigerian Women this one, na normal thing.

2. DO NOT have an entitlement mentality --- Lmao, Nigerian Men thrive on entitlement mentality, in short they swim in it like River Benue. This will never change until 4 generations.

Finally, the lady was clearly being sarcastic & nothing more, abeg no mind that Ignoramus talking about "prostitute".

You have a point tho

It's the environment that made naija girls the way they are
Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by Ugosample(m): 8:31pm On Feb 28, 2019
hope4life:

Thank you for the last question. I'm always sad seeing how our girls have made sex cheap.The most precious gift God gave to you ladies is your body while making it cheap.No man will value you once he sees your nude before marriage.This is the reason for marriage crash landing these days.He may tell you no problem while still basking in the euphoria of infatuation but latter he will realise himself and begin to detest you while looking for fresh one.Pls I beg you in the name of Jesus,keep your body pure for the real man-d.one who will.be your husband.

Hmmmn undecided

this kind of reasoning tho undecided

marriages are crashing today because of much more complex issues than just sex
Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by toplinetrtrend: 8:33pm On Feb 28, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Is your mother a slave?
Or you want to tell me she has never depended on your father financially?

My mum never depended on my dad while they were dating and after they got married. She was gainfully employed, but now a retiree.

Is your mother a slave, a burden and a liability to your father? Is that why you think every other mother is a slave like your mother? Are you also taking after your liability mother?
Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 28, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

My mum never depended on my dad while they were dating and after they got married. She was gainfully employed, but now a retiree.

Is your mother a slave, a burden and a liability to your father? Is that why you think every other mother is a slave like your mother? Are you also taking after your liability mother?

Sounds like you are crying. It is okay dear.
Just take deep breaths... smiley
Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by Larez55: 9:09pm On Feb 28, 2019
Lol...na true u talk jare
Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by OgaBuhari: 11:43am On Mar 01, 2019
EmpresFIDEL:
definitely, but sex is a no no
if so then we match together. Let's hook hook up.
Can I copy the number on ur signature to communicate with u on whatsapp a d get to know u more?
Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 01, 2019
OgaBuhari:
if so then we match together. Let's hook hook up.
Can I copy the number on ur signature to communicate with u on whatsapp a d get to know u more?
thanks, am in a relationship.
Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by OgaBuhari: 4:48pm On Mar 01, 2019
EmpresFIDEL:
thanks, am in a relationship.
I'm not asking you for a date.
So because you're not in a relationship you won't communicate with any male again bah?
Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 02, 2019
OgaBuhari:
I'm not asking you for a date.
So because you're not in a relationship you won't communicate with any male again bah?
okay.. I don't trust you guys na.. you can contact me with d number there.
Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by ivolt: 5:37pm On Mar 05, 2019
hilario12:

This your post is true. My fiancee don't use to ask for money..intact she quarrel with me anytime I send her money willingly.
But she do buy me gift...like perfume, shoe...stuffs like that.
She always says she will only collect from me after our marriage. That she didn't know am gonna be rich when she accepted to b my girl in the first place. So even now that she knows I have she still keep reluctant. Now she wants us to get married and she appears to truly love me from my own judgement o.

My fear now is after marriage...I don't know how her demands will be
You don't have to give her money directly.
Buy her gifts instead but if she rejects your gift or ask you to stop, then you should think twice about moving
forward because gifting is about feelings not the gift itself.
Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 05, 2019
ivolt:

You don't have to give her money directly.
Buy her gifts instead but if she rejects your gift or ask you to stop, then you should think twice about moving
forward because gifting is about feelings not the gift itself.

We are not in the same state but I wanted to buy her phone and she decline saying she will collect after marriage
Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 21, 2019
Saffi:
Please speak for your mora fuckiing self. Thank you

I refuse to be in a relationship with a guy with sealed pockets.
Another lazy leech spotted, who thinks her puna can fetch her all the luxuries of life through men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Am Suffering From Heart Break, How Do I Move On / Man Sets Ex-girlfriend’s Property Ablaze For Quitting Relationship / Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.