Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men (22819 Views)

Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. / Slay Queens Are Only After Money - Reno Omokri Cautions Men / After Promising Marriage, Lady Gets Her Boyfriend Beaten For Trying To Dump Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by philGeo(m): 11:46am On Feb 28, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Lol, she doesn't know. There is a limit to MISS INDEPENDENT. That men appreciate her type of MISS INDEPENDENT is a big lie. It ends on the pages of NL.

I learned a lot about men after working with a team of only guys for years. The day I dropped 60% of my Miss Independent, started telling them to help pump my tire, make photocopies,buy my lunch along with theirs, get me water from the dispenser, help with my reports..etc, that was the day they started loving me 200%. Before then, they saw me as just another man; a competition that is totally unattractive/unfeminine.

As long as you do not come up with that nasty entitlement mentality, you are appreciative and content...you are good to go.

Social media is indeed different from reality. After close observation, I discovered that men love to be felt. They want to know a good part of your life revolves around them. They want to be missed. Whether for their ego or altruism, them go sha do!

You have said the fact, my Girlfriend reject recharge card that i sent for her and i feel bad about it. I look at it as a sign of rejection. It is not always but if you have you help her with something out of the little.
Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by Ihatelove(f): 11:51am On Feb 28, 2019
Daeylar:
Guys will give their friends money, spend money on their friends and they claim to only "like" these friends.
They can even give money to random people once in awhile. People they have no attachment to.
But a woman they claim to "LOVE" and all the yidi yada yada. To give or spend money on the woman becomes wars, they keep looking for ways to run away from it.
Yet they claim they "LOVE" their women. undecided

Nigerian men undecided
Stay away from such men. Their love na only for mouth sad
Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by ocloud81(m): 12:04pm On Feb 28, 2019
I know ladies like you will not see any sense in what she just said.
Simplep:
Mumu...many guys will sleep on this thread
Another opportunity for them to bash women
Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by ocloud81(m): 12:06pm On Feb 28, 2019
Try to be independent and stop waiting until that munu guy spends his hard earned money on you. author=Ihatelove post=76215525]
Stay away from such men. Their love na only for mouth sad[/quote]
Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 28, 2019
Ladies like me,oga where do u know me from?
ocloud81:
I know ladies like you will not see any sense in what she just said.
Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by OgaBuhari: 12:17pm On Feb 28, 2019
faithfull18:
No, you are speaking for yourself only.

Are you suppose to be having sex in the first place undecided
are u supposed to be be begging us for money even when we haven't married u yet?
Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by OgaBuhari: 12:18pm On Feb 28, 2019
Saffi:
Please speak for your mora fuckiing self. Thank you

I refuse to be in a relationship with a guy with sealed pockets.
will you shut the hell up
Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by Earthquake2: 12:20pm On Feb 28, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Na that one you fit counter, you don't need brains for that. If them knack you response to your stupid post, you will run into hiding... grin grin

You don't have intelligence for that

I'm sure grin
Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by MYHUBBY: 12:21pm On Feb 28, 2019
guys that spend money for ladies they haven't engage are just plain stupid

she give you pvssy you give her cash in return is a foolish thing ever. ladies are sex hunger than men but they only have control over it than men/guys. so when you sex them you gave them things worthwhile. instead of you to allow them appreciate you by saying thank you for fvcking me, you will still be foolishly spending nonsense for them

many pvssies gone and no kobo dey drop

1 Like

Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by faithfull18(f): 12:23pm On Feb 28, 2019
OgaBuhari:
are u supposed to be be begging us for money even when we haven't married u yet?
Are you supposed to be having sex up and down when you aren't married yet?

Nobody is saying anybody should be dependent on anyone. My point is she shouldn't say she is speaking for all ladies.
Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by OgaBuhari: 12:29pm On Feb 28, 2019
faithfull18:

Are you supposed to be having sex up and down when you aren't married yet?

Nobody is saying anybody should be dependent on anyone. My point is she shouldn't say she is speaking for all ladies.
actually I don't subscribe with the sex issue cos I'm a Christian and I also stand by God's laws against fornication.
But as for the money issue, she is 100% right.

Even if she is broke and in trouble like needs money to bill herself out in the hospital due to sickness, money to buy drugs or sort her self in school. Even tho I have millions like dangote I won't give her Shi Shi because I'm not married to her yet.
U hoes are ungrateful bastards and don't deserve anything nice

1 Like

Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 28, 2019
philGeo:
You have said the fact, my Girlfriend reject recharge card that i sent for her and i feel bad about it. I look at it as a sign of rejection. It is not always but if you have you help her with something out of the little.

Thank you for being truthful. All these ones saying nonsense are just lying to themselves or maybe them never jam babe wey go reject their gifts.
Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by faithfull18(f): 12:36pm On Feb 28, 2019
OgaBuhari:
actually I don't subscribe with the sex issue cos I'm a Christian and I also stand by God's laws against fornication.
But as for the money issue, she is 100% right.

Even if she is broke and in trouble like needs money to bill herself out in the hospital due to sickness, money to buy drugs or sort her self in school. Even tho I have millions like dangote I won't give her Shi Shi because I'm not married to her yet.
U hoes are ungrateful bastards and don't deserve anything nice
Okay, I thought you were making sense until I got to the last statement. Must you always show the world that your brain malfunctions. I just started pitying the lady who ends up with you.
Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by OgaBuhari: 12:39pm On Feb 28, 2019
faithfull18:

Okay, I thought you were making sense until I got to the last statement. Must you always show the world that your brain malfunctions. I just started pitying the lady who ends up with you.
your husband will be much worse.
I see u getting married to a potential wife beater.
Beggars
Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by faithfull18(f): 12:41pm On Feb 28, 2019
OgaBuhari:
your husband will be much worse.
I see u getting married to a potential wife beater.
Beggars
Lol, you are obviously blind. grin
Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 28, 2019
Earthquake2:

She is speaking for decent women not prostitutes
decent women don't sex before marriage, that's were she goes wrong
Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by KadunaMafia: 1:05pm On Feb 28, 2019
faithfull18:

Why shouldn't you have sex as a lady? Don't talk again
Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by KadunaMafia: 1:07pm On Feb 28, 2019
Saffi:
Seriously. I don’t understand this misconception that if a woman is independent it’s an abomination to receive money from a guy. The fact that I’m working hard means that I want a guy who will TRIPPLE the amount that I already have. What nonsense.
Tripple your income while you Tripple his poverty okwaya? Destiny killer oshey
Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by stubborndick(m): 1:11pm On Feb 28, 2019
get sugar mummies and daddies contact on the link below this comment
Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by hope4life: 1:29pm On Feb 28, 2019
faithfull18:

Thank you for the last question. I'm always sad seeing how our girls have made sex cheap.The most precious gift God gave to you ladies is your body while making it cheap.No man will value you once he sees your nude before marriage.This is the reason for marriage crash landing these days.He may tell you no problem while still basking in the euphoria of infatuation but latter he will realise himself and begin to detest you while looking for fresh one.Pls I beg you in the name of Jesus,keep your body pure for the real man-d.one who will.be your husband.
Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by toplinetrtrend: 1:59pm On Feb 28, 2019
AntiBrutus:
We have our own money?
Don't give us money before marriage?
Speaking for ALL Ladies?

Lol. Even as pro-women as I am, I do not buy this... cheesy

Especially because you are a parasite. You are pro-woman, yet you support slavery. So, you don't know that you are a slslave to anyone you depend on financially?
Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 28, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

Especially because you are a parasite. You are pro-woman, yet you support slavery. So, you don't know that you are a slslave to anyone you depend on financially?

Is your mother a slave?
Or you want to tell me she has never depended on your father financially?
Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by win3k: 2:14pm On Feb 28, 2019
Liar, if you don't ask it wont be given!

even in marriage Nigerian women behave like sex is not free!
Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by damilogogle(m): 2:26pm On Feb 28, 2019
Earthquake2:

She is speaking for decent women not prostitutes

loud it bro
Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by damilogogle(m): 2:27pm On Feb 28, 2019
sukhothai:
see as them broke hoes up this thread want to eat her alive..

is money your birthright?

Ask them oo
Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by OgaBuhari: 3:52pm On Feb 28, 2019
EmpresFIDEL:
decent women don't sex before marriage, that's were she goes wrong
decent women don't ask of money from their boyfriends
Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by OgaBuhari: 3:55pm On Feb 28, 2019
Grupo:

Las las, na fake feminism all of una dey do for this Nigeria.
those broke hoes even Sabi the real definition of feminism?

1 Like

Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by OgaBuhari: 3:57pm On Feb 28, 2019
IAMKING97:
Then stop collecting the money before marriage.
Gbam I said it all
Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by bolayei: 4:15pm On Feb 28, 2019
Money after sex is prostitution. I had very worrying experience in Nigeria on my last trip. Men encourage giving every woman money when they are about to leave. So I went out and bought alot of condoms and distributed and took a girl or 2 home at their going rate without having sex with them. If I can stop them selling their body for sex a night, then I'm contented.
Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by ibkayee(f): 4:31pm On Feb 28, 2019
virgoquin:
undecided

Na her type dey pay man bride price all in the name of trying to form MISS INDEPENDENT.

when they finally get married and the man refuses take up the responsibilities of the family she starts to cry foul.

Mtcheeeeeeeew

Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 28, 2019
OgaBuhari:
decent women don't ask of money from their boyfriends
definitely, but sex is a no no

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Am Suffering From Heart Break, How Do I Move On / Man Sets Ex-girlfriend’s Property Ablaze For Quitting Relationship / Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.