Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? (53159 Views)

How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. / How Can I Politely Tell My Girlfriend That Are Pussy Stinks During Doggy. / Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by Quality20(m): 11:07am On Mar 14, 2019
just keep a big and wide beard on ur face. it worked for me and still does. keeping gemu makes u look more upright
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by LordAdam16: 11:28am On Mar 14, 2019
sanmtiago:
they know I have a girlfriend that’s the most annoying part.

Well ladies in relationships, even those with conspicuous wedding rings, get hit on routinely.

So IMO you should just deal with it like virtually all attractive ladies do without raising dust. Turn them down and get on with your life.

That's the curse (or blessing, depending on who you ask) of being desirable.

-Lord

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by LordAdam16: 12:01pm On Mar 14, 2019
Ray97:
same thing wif me smiley smiley. right from primary school till university ladies draw close to me.. there was a day i was traveling back home from school and i got to chat with a lady seating beside me. the way we wer communicating felt as if we've known each other for years.. long story short she invited me to visit her place... this is someone i just met in the bus..... anything i do or say how ever odd it may be seems to attract ladies to me... although am very friendly i don't like drawing attention to myself so i try not to get too comfortable wif them... people who don't know me will think am a flirt because of the way ladies stick around. its not money( who dash me), its not sex. they just love being around in fact if i was a monster or a randy person, i would have slept with lots of women.... back in sec school seniors would always put me in their black book. they didn't understand how i do it, talk and flow with their mates and seniors freely like i was using magic.... now i cant keep a girlfriend because they ones I've loved genuinely felt insecure because of the way they see ladies around. they don't believe i can date only them when a finer, richer or smarter person is around the corner. they just prefer being friends. am scared it'll affect me in future before or after i settle down...... cry cry

Dude there are worse problems to have.

-Lord
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by Ablemax(m): 12:18pm On Mar 14, 2019
abdeiz:
Maybe you should actually SHOW them you are taken.

Or its just the technique your village people wan use catch you. grin grin
i dae tell you,
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by clive2u(m): 3:31pm On Mar 14, 2019
Ray97:
same thing wif me smiley smiley. right from primary school till university ladies draw close to me.. there was a day i was traveling back home from school and i got to chat with a lady seating beside me. the way we wer communicating felt as if we've known each other for years.. long story short she invited me to visit her place... this is someone i just met in the bus..... anything i do or say how ever odd it may be seems to attract ladies to me... although am very friendly i don't like drawing attention to myself so i try not to get too comfortable wif them... people who don't know me will think am a flirt because of the way ladies stick around. its not money( who dash me), its not sex. they just love being around in fact if i was a monster or a randy person, i would have slept with lots of women.... back in sec school seniors would always put me in their black book. they didn't understand how i do it, talk and flow with their mates and seniors freely like i was using magic.... now i cant keep a girlfriend because they ones I've loved genuinely felt insecure because of the way they see ladies around. they don't believe i can date only them when a finer, richer or smarter person is around the corner. they just prefer being friends. am scared it'll affect me in future before or after i settle down...... cry cry
do u by any chance dress like homo?

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by Veiniously: 4:18pm On Mar 14, 2019
Headlesschicken:
undecided Stop making friends with gals that stay in d hostel,most of em need help n not love,they might give u sex for free,buh all dey want x help take note n stop confusing yuhself...

Help? How
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 14, 2019
clive2u:
do u by any chance dress like homo?
lol no na
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by empire2017(m): 7:14pm On Mar 14, 2019
Following
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by Veiniously: 8:21pm On Mar 14, 2019
Quality20:
just keep a big and wide beard on ur face. it worked for me and still does. keeping gemu makes u look more upright
Whats GEMU?
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by canadastime(m): 11:00pm On Mar 15, 2019
If it's in Canada you just have to tell her you're done with her.

Let's go ¢anada see my sig
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by asawanathegreat(m): 11:01pm On Mar 15, 2019
Ma see your face first.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 15, 2019
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by jetz(m): 11:03pm On Mar 15, 2019
OCEANMORGAN:
undecided

Just tell them you steal pants.
u harsh o lwkmd
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by MrPresident1: 11:05pm On Mar 15, 2019
Another stupid topic.

Sexualize their minds, let them think of nothing but money and sex and some other stupid things

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by fk001(m): 11:05pm On Mar 15, 2019
OP feeling funky

Gerarahia man

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by Omoluabi16(m): 11:06pm On Mar 15, 2019
Why should you be polite about it? Turn the table around and the ladies will call you hornyy pig, pervert or a player. Be firm about it, tell them No! You can even be violent about it.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by luminouz(m): 11:07pm On Mar 15, 2019
kollinzgee:

Alphamale spotted ,op you never see anything at all ,they more you resist girls the more they keep coming you know why ?becoz women cannot handle rejection unlike we the men, especially when you reject them politely they are not used to it they will keep trying hoping you change your mind the more you resist the stronger the attraction.we are almost the same just that i use tactics but yours comes naturally grin
U have a point!!!
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by myself13: 11:08pm On Mar 15, 2019
MrPresident1:
Another stupid topic.

Sexual is their minds, let them think of nothing but money and sex and some other stupid things
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by laughitall(m): 11:08pm On Mar 15, 2019
Ray97:
you are a good typist congrats woman's man

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by Czarugo007: 11:08pm On Mar 15, 2019
Ray97:
my own started from the womb.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by Amanew(m): 11:10pm On Mar 15, 2019
my Man why are u crying like sissy here?let me tell u,Never u trust any woman even your mother! they are all scam don't give your heart 2 dat your girlfriend!
How did you no that she did not use 2 visit other men at late hour?
How did you know that she did not use 2 give xame excuse?
hmmmmm!is obvious oooo!

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by Sunkyphil(m): 11:12pm On Mar 15, 2019
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by midnighter(f): 11:13pm On Mar 15, 2019
I cant believe a man like this actually exists...

1 Like

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by Czarugo007: 11:13pm On Mar 15, 2019
How I wish I were you,imagine what we are praying for,and you are here telling us nyaanyaampu.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by pacespot(m): 11:14pm On Mar 15, 2019
Headlesschicken:
undecided Stop making friends with gals that stay in d hostel,most of em need help n not love,they might give u sex for free,buh all dey want x help take note n stop confusing yuhself...

exactly, hostel girls are the most sex starved. they jump on any guy they see leaving alone, that gives them freedom to leave the regimented life in hostel for a place they can dock into for free space.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by tunwumi: 11:15pm On Mar 15, 2019
sanmtiago:
Sorry my write up may be lengthy but I'll try as much as possible to be concise

I don't usually see myself as a ladies man cause i'm just a simple person who likes it low key but ladies keep coming around. Of course I like women but I'm not the type who has that excessive impulse to have a woman around me for sex and all that romantic ish. I do have sex when I want to cause I have a girlfriend and I'm loyal to her also. I'm not loyal to her because I love her so much i think I'm loyal because I technically have this inherent self discipline so I hardly chase women. I've dated my girl friend for 2yrs and I've never cheated on her even when I've a deluge of girls flocking around me.

I'm a final year student in my mid twenties and my girl in her early twenties. I don't cohabit cause it doesn't appeal to me so all she does is visit and spend the weekend at my house at times.

Now down to the subject matter I make friends irrespective of their sex but the thing is most of the females I make friends with always want to take the friendship further, they visit me at late hours at times 8pm, 9pm and they stay beyond 10pm and once it's after 10 they begin to give frivolous excuses like, I don't think it'd be safe going home alone by this time of the night or they say they've locked my hostel gate so I literally have no choice than to let them pass the night.

The shocking thing is they begin to make romantic demands like 'can you pls cuddle me I'm cold' I find it so disrespectful cause they know full well I have a girlfriend and I'm not that kind of guy they think I'm.

It happens too often and I'm no longer comfortable with it at this same time I don't want to lose friends as they're nice people. Even as much as my girl knows my level of honesty and discipline she still nervous breakdown because of the inordinate amount of calls from this so called Jezebels.

Please how do I curb this without losing friends cause like I said earlier they're nice and to some extent they've been helpful.

You are spiritually blessed. I like to see your palm lines privAtely but set boundaries so you will not loose it all.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by adegeye38(m): 11:15pm On Mar 15, 2019
sanmtiago:
Sorry my write up may be lengthy but I'll try as much as possible to be concise

I don't usually see myself as a ladies man cause i'm just a simple person who likes it low key but ladies keep coming around. Of course I like women but I'm not the type who has that excessive impulse to have a woman around me for sex and all that romantic ish. I do have sex when I want to cause I have a girlfriend and I'm loyal to her also. I'm not loyal to her because I love her so much i think I'm loyal because I technically have this inherent self discipline so I hardly chase women. I've dated my girl friend for 2yrs and I've never cheated on her even when I've a deluge of girls flocking around me.

I'm a final year student in my mid twenties and my girl in her early twenties. I don't cohabit cause it doesn't appeal to me so all she does is visit and spend the weekend at my house at times.

Now down to the subject matter I make friends irrespective of their sex but the thing is most of the females I make friends with always want to take the friendship further, they visit me at late hours at times 8pm, 9pm and they stay beyond 10pm and once it's after 10 they begin to give frivolous excuses like, I don't think it'd be safe going home alone by this time of the night or they say they've locked my hostel gate so I literally have no choice than to let them pass the night.

The shocking thing is they begin to make romantic demands like 'can you pls cuddle me I'm cold' I find it so disrespectful cause they know full well I have a girlfriend and I'm not that kind of guy they think I'm.

It happens too often and I'm no longer comfortable with it at this same time I don't want to lose friends as they're nice people. Even as much as my girl knows my level of honesty and discipline she still nervous breakdown because of the inordinate amount of calls from this so called Jezebels.

Please how do I curb this without losing friends cause like I said earlier they're nice and to some extent they've been helpful.
Mr man sex outside marriage is sin, stop it and give ur life to Christ

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by EmekaBlue(m): 11:16pm On Mar 15, 2019
romance them hot but dont give them sex..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by dedecoder: 11:16pm On Mar 15, 2019
By wanting to part ways with your female admirers without hurting them, you are surely embarking on a mission impossible. It's like saying that you want to make an incision on someone's face without them experiencing some pains, it's next to impossible.

My only recommendation is this: if truly you are sincere you don't want to fall into this trap, take the matter to God in prayer. Ask Him for the strength to take that courageous step of saying "No". With God involved in this matter, your 'No" will sink to their brains and even though they will feel pained, the thought of abandoning their friendship with you may never even cross their minds.

So, involve God in the whole process. He makes seemingly difficult equations pretty easy.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Caught Romancing A Female Statue (Photos, Video) / Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing / Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.