Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? (53161 Views)

How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. / How Can I Politely Tell My Girlfriend That Are Pussy Stinks During Doggy. / Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by Tezcatlipoca(m): 9:45am On Mar 16, 2019
I have been cheating on my gf with my ex. I really want to put a stop to it and also let my gf know about it but I don’t know how to go about it. I love my gf so much, and she gives me whatever I want but I don’t know how I ended up as a cheat. cry cry
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by victorian(f): 9:47am On Mar 16, 2019
irumole1975:
Op, I hope Victorian isn't among the girls flocking around you? Don't mind her o i know she's easily swayed by fine bois. When she comes, just shove her out. She's for me pls

angry dont u get tired?
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by irumole1975: 9:52am On Mar 16, 2019
victorian:

angry dont u get tired?

get tired of loving you? I can't

Did you see the #1,500 I sent to your account?
Pls manage it and renew your wardrobe
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by victorian(f): 9:55am On Mar 16, 2019
irumole1975:

get tired of loving you? I can't

Did you see the #1,500 I sent to your account?
Pls manage it and renew your wardrobe

Smhhhhhh!!!!
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by Solokito(m): 9:57am On Mar 16, 2019
Why waisting the push dud,Bleep.08104629677,I'm always available jor
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by Mustiboy(m): 10:14am On Mar 16, 2019
femi4:
Thank God, you didn't use "fully well". Tired of seeing that shit!
both "fully" and "full" are adverbs, and they both could modify "well" in the op's sentence. they can be used interchangeably as they serve the same purpose. but one is widely accepted and considered formal than the other.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by Estellie: 10:21am On Mar 16, 2019
sanmtiago:
lol not everyone knows this correct one so kindly correct anyone who uses ‘full well’ erroneously. Thanks!
I like you already...Oya drop your address I wantu comman spend the night... grin.
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by sharpwriter(m): 10:23am On Mar 16, 2019
AntiBrutus:

How is he a rare gem?

If it were gays dudes coming to his house and giving him sexual advances, will he be clueless on how to chase them away?

Because na women, he is now helpless.
angry angry

Lol... You're harsh... Wetin you dey try tell am really? You mean he's enjoying the attention? grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 16, 2019
wizod:
not really my darling. The advice really made my day
That's good. Enjoy

1 Like

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by DerideGull(m): 11:18am On Mar 16, 2019
femi4:
Thank God, you didn't use "[b]fully well". [/b]Tired of seeing that shit!

"Fully well" is more grammatically correct than "Full well". You cannot use adjective to modify an adverb. However, adverb can be used to modify verbs, adjectives and other adverbs. In "full well", full is primarily an adjective cannot modify an adverb, well.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 16, 2019
sanmtiago:
Sorry my write up may be lengthy but I'll try as much as possible to be concise

I don't usually see myself as a ladies man cause i'm just a simple person who likes it low key but ladies keep coming around. Of course I like women but I'm not the type who has that excessive impulse to have a woman around me for sex and all that romantic ish. I do have sex when I want to cause I have a girlfriend and I'm loyal to her also. I'm not loyal to her because I love her so much i think I'm loyal because I technically have this inherent self discipline so I hardly chase women. I've dated my girl friend for 2yrs and I've never cheated on her even when I've a deluge of girls flocking around me.

I'm a final year student in my mid twenties and my girl in her early twenties. I don't cohabit cause it doesn't appeal to me so all she does is visit and spend the weekend at my house at times.

Now down to the subject matter I make friends irrespective of their sex but the thing is most of the females I make friends with always want to take the friendship further, they visit me at late hours at times 8pm, 9pm and they stay beyond 10pm and once it's after 10 they begin to give frivolous excuses like, I don't think it'd be safe going home alone by this time of the night or they say they've locked my hostel gate so I literally have no choice than to let them pass the night.

The shocking thing is they begin to make romantic demands like 'can you pls cuddle me I'm cold' I find it so disrespectful cause they know full well I have a girlfriend and I'm not that kind of guy they think I'm.

It happens too often and I'm no longer comfortable with it at this same time I don't want to lose friends as they're nice people. Even as much as my girl knows my level of honesty and discipline she still nervous breakdown because of the inordinate amount of calls from this so called Jezebels.

Please how do I curb this without losing friends cause like I said earlier they're nice and to some extent they've been helpful.
if d make such advances next tym,tell dem wat d need to knw.If d cum to ur hus,tell dem dat u want to go out politely

1 Like

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by PapaAdanna: 11:25am On Mar 16, 2019
You may not be a ladies man after all, maybe they see u as loose and wanna take advantage.
So don't get it twisted... U can as well drop ur pix let me see what the buzz is about
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 16, 2019
JamaicanLove:

Did you later funked that lady? I mean the one you met in the bus? wink
lol. She was too nice i suspected she was a spirit. Her mum excused us and went away but guy konji no worry me to Bleep total stranger. Although she didnt resist my smooching.
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 16, 2019
LiveByNight:

They like flocking around you because you are feminine and they sense no masculinity whatsoever from your, infact most times they forget it's a guy they are talking you

You are a homosexual that's why
lol thats not it. Trust me if am a homo i should knw ryt?
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by Ozkar: 12:15pm On Mar 16, 2019
Why do you want to do it politely? If roles were reversed, would ladies turn down your advances politely? Do you know how many guys get insulted and broke-shamed everyday for simply daring to tell a girl they like them, much more trying to get physical?

If a girl does not like you, she doesn't care how you take her rejection. Why should you care? Friends come and go.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by OVikkytan49: 1:10pm On Mar 16, 2019
OCEANMORGAN:
undecided

Just tell them you steal pants.
grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by franklynn(m): 1:30pm On Mar 16, 2019
Mehn, dis topic got me on my toes till d end. Op plz here's ur trophy 4 keeping me engaged as I read every single comment on diz thread to d last page n dat is to show u hw interesting d topic is. My advice to Op is simple don't get pushed to d wall. Always remind d galz of ur policy of 'no strings attached' n don't invite gals 2 ur place if u dnt intend to get intimate. Las las d girls go dey alright when dey get d msg
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by extremelygolden: 2:15pm On Mar 16, 2019
Op, I never knew your type still exists. I used to think all men have gone the wayward way. Kudos!

Well, I will advise you make yourself as unavailable as possible. That is, since they have a time frame for such visits, whenever they knock, switch off the light in your room, open the door slightly and tell them you have a visitor. Just make them believe another girl is in the room with you.

When you see them the next day apologize for your inability to welcome them properly the previous night.

Other times, if they knock, pick up your books immediately and tell them you were on your way out already to read with your guys. That you're running late already and will give them a call as soon as you come back. Which call?

But discuss all of these strategies with your girlfriend so she will be in the know.

Don't mind those destiny killers.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by PeacenLove2: 2:44pm On Mar 16, 2019
Just be a genuine person and say it point blank ... " I don't want to have sex with you. It's not my style sorry. "

They tend to ask why? Are you gay?

Tell them they can ask your girl friend.

Now they are amused ... so because of your girlfriend when it hasn't stopped guys with legal wives.

Just let them know you respect their life decisions and will appreciate if they respect yours. It's nothing personal. You just don't roll that way.

Having said that, I am proud of you. People don't have to eff... just because they can or want to. There is more to life than that. When you eff. ... then it's over, and you have to eff... again and again meaninglessly, aimlessly, what distinguishes you from a four legged beast? grin
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by GIFTD: 2:50pm On Mar 16, 2019
No cutesy in saying NO remember HIV/AIDS is real. It's better to live and be called a Jew man than to die because u want to please people. A word is enough for the wise. Tnx
sanmtiago:
Sorry my write up may be lengthy but I'll try as much as possible to be concise

I don't usually see myself as a ladies man cause i'm just a simple person who likes it low key but ladies keep coming around. Of course I like women but I'm not the type who has that excessive impulse to have a woman around me for sex and all that romantic ish. I do have sex when I want to cause I have a girlfriend and I'm loyal to her also. I'm not loyal to her because I love her so much i think I'm loyal because I technically have this inherent self discipline so I hardly chase women. I've dated my girl friend for 2yrs and I've never cheated on her even when I've a deluge of girls flocking around me.

I'm a final year student in my mid twenties and my girl in her early twenties. I don't cohabit cause it doesn't appeal to me so all she does is visit and spend the weekend at my house at times.

Now down to the subject matter I make friends irrespective of their sex but the thing is most of the females I make friends with always want to take the friendship further, they visit me at late hours at times 8pm, 9pm and they stay beyond 10pm and once it's after 10 they begin to give frivolous excuses like, I don't think it'd be safe going home alone by this time of the night or they say they've locked my hostel gate so I literally have no choice than to let them pass the night.

The shocking thing is they begin to make romantic demands like 'can you pls cuddle me I'm cold' I find it so disrespectful cause they know full well I have a girlfriend and I'm not that kind of guy they think I'm.

It happens too often and I'm no longer comfortable with it at this same time I don't want to lose friends as they're nice people. Even as much as my girl knows my level of honesty and discipline she still nervous breakdown because of the inordinate amount of calls from this so called Jezebels.

Please how do I curb this without losing friends cause like I said earlier they're nice and to some extent they've been helpful.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by femi4: 3:00pm On Mar 16, 2019
DerideGull:

"Fully well" is more grammatically correct than "Full well". You cannot use adjective to modify an adverb. However, adverb can be used to modify verbs, adjectives and other adverbs. In "full well", full is primarily an adjective cannot modify an adverb, well.
Where you copied it, go back and copy everything to the end
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by Akolawole(m): 3:05pm On Mar 16, 2019
Why must they want to bed you? Why?

Draw a line. It's not a crime to have female friends but be very careful of ANY lady who throw themselves to you.

You are who you are. Do not please ANYONE.
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by Sholaystar4me(m): 3:40pm On Mar 16, 2019
Damn, I used to be like this OP, but they finally got me, na breast be my problem now a days cry cry but now trying to get back to the disciplined me, bro try and resist all the way nothing good comes off it!!!

Recently, I tried something. Girls that randomly get my phone number and chat me up on whatsapp, I just intentionally send out the pic of my gf to them, I make sure they see it by confirming the blue tick on whatsapp, then I delete it and beg their pardon for the mistake. This throws them off a lot.

Another thing I do is this, some of the good friends (ladies) I have that were trynna take our friendships to the next level, as soon as they make this known to me, I tell them straight I have a gf, they know she is not here with me but still, they wanna have their ways. So I just reduce immensely the rate at which I see them and talk to them. I give them solid excuses, and after a while they know their places. If I see them like 4 times a month before, I cut it down to once in 6months or 8 sef. I hardly call them anymore but I still receive their calls when they need help with other things or need to talk to me about some other pressing concerns, they ask about my gf and I answer she is fine and that I just got off a video call with her.

I am in a long distance relationship with my gf rn, so I am pushing hard to resist all sort of advances from the "Jezebels". Still looking for other methods too.

Do share with me if you know more.

#victoryisfromGodalone
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by tunwumi: 4:53pm On Mar 16, 2019
sanmtiago:
does palm line tell about being spiritually blessed??

It talk about present and future.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by ochibuogwu5: 5:09pm On Mar 16, 2019
MAKE A SINCERE MOVE TO SUBMIT COMPLETELY TO JESUS CHRIST AS LORD AND GOD.
The HOLY SPIRIT will help you DRAW THIS NECESSARY LINE.
it is not about being a student now, you will soon graduate, get a job/business and marry.
If you just keep on with girls like this in your office/business/marriage e.t.c; they may lead you into UNCOUNTABLE PROBLEMS.
Female/male friends are good BUT CLEAR-LINES MUST BE DRAWN to avoid REGRETS.
GREAT GRACE DEAR!!!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by RealityShot: 9:14pm On Mar 16, 2019
sharpwriter:

Hahaha hahaha.. Broda... You don suffer cheesy
yes o...

but it is my turn now... I shawn them so~te them dey ask me "why".

mtchewww... Dem neva chii chomchin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by RealityShot: 9:26pm On Mar 16, 2019
castro316:
your aim is that you hope at some point they will give you punany. OPs case is that he doesn't want it at all so playing mr Nice guy ends up in frustration because you don't get the cookies las las
kontinu ... One day you will cry.

remember me then O
Because "i told you so" hurts like a beach!

you soon tell me if it is the immature punany of a lekpacious 12 year old that recently told her aunty that i want her sexually that i am wanting.

or the saggy punany of my former neighbour with some man's 3-yr-old boy that i am wanting, because one day she just told everyone that i am trying to toast her...just like that...

i weak... The list continues...

it was never about punany...most are girls i wanted to marry & never wanted to "test the merchandise"!!!
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by castro316: 9:46pm On Mar 16, 2019
RealityShot:
kontinu ... One day you will cry.

remember me then O
Because "i told you so" hurts like a beach!

you soon tell me if it is the immature punany of a lekpacious 12 year old that recently told her aunty that i want her sexually that i am wanting.

or the saggy punany of my former neighbour with some man's 3-yr-old boy that i am wanting, because one day she just told everyone that i am trying to toast her...just like that...

i weak... The list continues...

it was never about punany...most are girls i wanted to marry & never wanted to "test the merchandise"!!!

Take It or leave it it's not all men that are randy in nature and lastly being principled is the way to go if you want to make it big in this life

1 Like

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 16, 2019
Headlesschicken:
undecided Stop making friends with gals that stay in d hostel,most of em need help n not love,they might give u sex for free,buh all dey want x help take note n stop confusing yuhself...
Help like what bro?? Abeg enlighten me
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by sanmtiago(m): 1:35am On Mar 17, 2019
Estellie:
I like you already...Oya drop your address I wantu comman spend the night... grin.
lol smiley
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by sanmtiago(m): 1:36am On Mar 17, 2019
johnydon22:

this post literally couldn't have been long if you went straight to the point. This post could have started and ended at the bolded words and would make far more sense.

You spent 60% of your written post given out personal background appraisal that turned out to be totally useless to the matter you are raising.

because I was trynna be detailed
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by sanmtiago(m): 1:37am On Mar 17, 2019
Mysociallife:

Maybe your girlfriend is setting a trap for you.
lol she can’t possibly do that cause she’s madly inlove

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing / Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires / I Want To Know How To Disvirgin A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.