Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,994 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? (53160 Views)

How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. / How Can I Politely Tell My Girlfriend That Are Pussy Stinks During Doggy. / Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by frankblinkz(m): 11:49pm On Mar 15, 2019
am late on this thread,but OP just brought out a major problem am passing through right now,like I don't know how to tell her I really don't like her coming to see me almost every day and end up having sex.....Am tired like really tired..
worse part is I keep getting girl's without saying I love you, just talk to Dem as friends,next we on bed.
See...truth is girl's love sex more to guys.....

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by shineeye1: 11:49pm On Mar 15, 2019
To be a real man, you must muster the braveness to declare your bounds. Make your reservations known to all. You can't continue the way you are doing, wanting to please all and not sooner run into trouble. None embraces fire without getting burnt. No woman should be allowed to visit or stay late into the night- your own woman can deliver that message to those strange visitors. Don't play nicer-than-Jesus please.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 15, 2019
It is the same with every guy that stays away from asking women out. So, nothing special on your case.

What you need to do, which works very well, is bring up your girl in every conversation and mention how much you love her. They will get the message.

It works very much if you are serious about doing it.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by olajide8(m): 11:50pm On Mar 15, 2019
sanmtiago:
Sorry my write up may be lengthy but I'll try as much as possible to be concise

I don't usually see myself as a ladies man cause i'm just a simple person who likes it low key but ladies keep coming around. Of course I like women but I'm not the type who has that excessive impulse to have a woman around me for sex and all that romantic ish. I do have sex when I want to cause I have a girlfriend and I'm loyal to her also. I'm not loyal to her because I love her so much i think I'm loyal because I technically have this inherent self discipline so I hardly chase women. I've dated my girl friend for 2yrs and I've never cheated on her even when I've a deluge of girls flocking around me.

I'm a final year student in my mid twenties and my girl in her early twenties. I don't cohabit cause it doesn't appeal to me so all she does is visit and spend the weekend at my house at times.

Now down to the subject matter I make friends irrespective of their sex but the thing is most of the females I make friends with always want to take the friendship further, they visit me at late hours at times 8pm, 9pm and they stay beyond 10pm and once it's after 10 they begin to give frivolous excuses like, I don't think it'd be safe going home alone by this time of the night or they say they've locked my hostel gate so I literally have no choice than to let them pass the night.

The shocking thing is they begin to make romantic demands like 'can you pls cuddle me I'm cold' I find it so disrespectful cause they know full well I have a girlfriend and I'm not that kind of guy they think I'm.

It happens too often and I'm no longer comfortable with it at this same time I don't want to lose friends as they're nice people. Even as much as my girl knows my level of honesty and discipline she still nervous breakdown because of the inordinate amount of calls from this so called Jezebels.

Please how do I curb this without losing friends cause like I said earlier they're nice and to some extent they've been helpful.

You want to what? Something dey worry you - what some are paying for

1 Like

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by uuzba(m): 11:51pm On Mar 15, 2019
effnepa:
Why do they come to your place? Do you feed them ice cream and candy?You don't know how to get rid of people, are you some kind of ajebo?
He's a foolish Ajebo big nyash boy with iPhone.
Hungry UNICEF girls are coming to breath AC, and relax in his house. Hoping for him to feed them and pay all their expenses with his father's money.
His mumuness will be his downfall.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by BalogunIdowu(m): 11:51pm On Mar 15, 2019
Prevention is better than....
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by shogsman(m): 11:53pm On Mar 15, 2019
Tell them you're not interested, going all the way around the matter seems puerile and unnecessary to me.
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by uuzba(m): 11:53pm On Mar 15, 2019
BalogunIdowu:
Prevention is better than....
....than total stupidness.
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by Lovelyn451(f): 11:54pm On Mar 15, 2019
Resist the devil and he will flee...
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by uuzba(m): 11:59pm On Mar 15, 2019
frankblinkz:
am late on this thread,but OP just brought out a major problem am passing through right now,like I don't know how to tell her I really don't like her coming to see me almost every day and end up having sex.....Am tired like really tired..
worse part is I keep getting girl's without saying I love you, just talk to Dem as friends,next we on bed.
See...truth is girl's love sex more to guys.....

Sex is meant for marriage. Don't get any gilrfriend if you have no job, cannot pay rent, cannot support yourself. It is unrealistic and irresponsible to use your father's money to be doing boyfriend-Girlfriend.
They will tell you people, you won't hear.

You will soon impregnate a lady and start murdering an innocent baby in the name of abortion.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by Goddyj(m): 12:00am On Mar 16, 2019
fūck all of them one by one and you'll thank me later cheesy
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by Elliot2(m): 12:01am On Mar 16, 2019
Headlesschicken:
undecided Stop making friends with gals that stay in d hostel,most of em need help n not love,they might give u sex for free,buh all dey want x help take note n stop confusing yuhself...
You are one of the few elderly eldered elders,the Methuselah of nairaland. I salute!
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by uuzba(m): 12:01am On Mar 16, 2019
koyyes:
You don't have a problem.

Carry christian literatures and magazines and use them to decorate your room. Borrow from all those spirit koko people you know.

Go and look for where you dumped your bible. Clean the dust off and put it on your bed before they come.

When they see your 'decorations', they will start behaving like vampires under sunlight and take off.

Let them discover you are not even a serious Christian (Dust on your Bible?) and they will steal all your Christian faith and condemn you to a life of sin with themselves.
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by babadee1(m): 12:03am On Mar 16, 2019
sanmtiago:

I don't usually see myself as a ladies man cause i'm just a simple person who likes it low key but ladies keep coming around. Of course I like women but I'm not the type who has that excessive impulse to have a woman around me for sex and all that romantic ish. I do have sex when I want to cause I have a girlfriend and I'm loyal to her also. I'm not loyal to her because I love her so much i think I'm loyal because I technically have this inherent self discipline so I hardly chase women. I've dated my girl friend for 2yrs and I've never cheated on her even when I've a deluge of girls flocking around me.

I'm a final year student in my mid twenties and my girl in her early twenties. I don't cohabit cause it doesn't appeal to me so all she does is visit and spend the weekend at my house at times.

Now down to the subject matter I make friends irrespective of their sex but the thing is most of the females I make friends with always want to take the friendship further, they visit me at late hours at times 8pm, 9pm and they stay beyond 10pm and once it's after 10 they begin to give frivolous excuses like, I don't think it'd be safe going home alone by this time of the night or they say they've locked my hostel gate so I literally have no choice than to let them pass the night.

The shocking thing is they begin to make romantic demands like 'can you pls cuddle me I'm cold' I find it so disrespectful cause they know full well I have a girlfriend and I'm not that kind of guy they think I'm.

It happens too often and I'm no longer comfortable with it at this same time I don't want to lose friends as they're nice people. Even as much as my girl knows my level of honesty and discipline she still nervous breakdown because of the inordinate amount of calls from this so called Jezebels.

Please how do I curb this without losing friends cause like I said earlier they're nice and to some extent they've been helpful.

How have you been curbing it up till now? Continue doing that same thing.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by uuzba(m): 12:03am On Mar 16, 2019
clive2u:
do u by any chance dress like homo?
I seriously suspect that he does 100%

1 Like

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by advocate666: 12:05am On Mar 16, 2019
femi4:
Thank God, you didn't use "fully well". Tired of seeing that shit!

I know fully well that you wrote this just to get likes.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by MickeyJB(m): 12:07am On Mar 16, 2019
femi4:
Thank God, you didn't use "fully well". Tired of seeing that shit!
grin grin
You quoted the OP just to point out that �
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by beauty7: 12:08am On Mar 16, 2019
uuzba:

....than total stupidness.
there is nothing like stupidness but stupidity or stupidism
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by Nobody: 12:08am On Mar 16, 2019
uuzba:

Let them discover you are not even a serious Christian (Dust on your Bible?) and they will steal all your Christian faith and condemn you to a life of sin with themselves.

I made that phrase 'dust your bible' because the op is fornicating with his girlfriend already.

Of course I know he can't preach to them because of that. They would always point out his girlfriend to him.

The literatures laying around is just to show them he is not that 'type'. It works.
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 16, 2019
Macon1212:

Liar story for the gods.
Not everyone lacks self control like you. I can definitely relate to the OP. He basically described some aspects of me. Sex while pleasurable is not something that freaks me to the extent of dedicating time and resources chasing women. If I am to chase a woman, its because I really do like being around her,.sex or no sex (unfortunately that doesn't happen often as many folks lack a sound personality and mind, and me I'm well reserved). I've had a girl for 4 years, never cheated, even when she was messing up, not because I want to prove anything to her, its just my principle.

I live by my principles. At a time, I was feeling jaded about the whole marriage thingy in lieu of the feminism wave and general apathy of our generation to values like loyalty, honoured trust and truth. I was bold enough to tell my spiritual head that I might have a baby mama or be a serial polygamist and I backed it up with reason.
I only dropped it when I was shown that doing so will be in violation to God's ordinance, otherwise I would have done it without batting an eyelid.
You see Principle before hormones. Sex is not some ultimate prize.

10 Likes

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 16, 2019
Forward their number to me
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by sowilli: 12:14am On Mar 16, 2019
Find a job
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by Macfortune(m): 12:29am On Mar 16, 2019
Oga poster, how can they be nice and you still call them Jezebels?
Tell us the main story, this isn't what happened... Thanks.
sanmtiago:

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 16, 2019
OCEANMORGAN:
undecided

Just tell them you steal pants.

Do you want him lynched? grin
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by Nobody: 12:36am On Mar 16, 2019
Oyindidi come and see again o. Women don spoil finish, na men dey run away from them now.
Everything just abnormal with so called smelling pssy girls we have nowadays. Disgusting things.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by Nobody: 12:38am On Mar 16, 2019
rawfact:

Do you want him lynched? grin

grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin
grin
That was the only polite way I could help him with.
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by TheManOfTheYear: 12:43am On Mar 16, 2019
Czarugo007:
How I wish I were you,imagine what we are praying for,and you are here telling us nyaanyaampu.
my brother grin grin
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by Yahoo24(m): 12:48am On Mar 16, 2019
babadee1:

How have you been curbing it up till now? Continue doing that same thing.
Good question??,
@op...kindly respond to dis!!!
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by TheManOfTheYear: 12:49am On Mar 16, 2019
Jiang:

You no do strong face, no want women to annoy you,? don't go beyond Hello, Good day, & just pass, no long stories. I figured out long ago having female friends increases my monthly expenses by 70% . Being a man of few words makes them very respectfull & refer to you always with "sir'
Best advice of the month of March.

One beer for you sir

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by Yahoo24(m): 12:51am On Mar 16, 2019
soul95:

Not everyone lacks self control like you. I can definitely relate to the OP. He basically described some aspects of me. Sex while pleasurable is not something that freaks me to the extent of dedicating time and resources chasing women. If I am to chase a woman, its because I really do like being around her,.sex or no sex (unfortunately that doesn't happen often as many folks lack a sound personality and mind, and me I'm well reserved). I've had a girl for 4 years, never cheated, even when she was messing up, not because I want to prove anything to her, its just my principle.

I live by my principles. At a time, I was feeling jaded about the whole marriage thingy in lieu of the feminism wave and general apathy of our generation to values like loyalty, honoured trust and truth. I was bold enough to tell my spiritual head that I might have a baby mama or be a serial polygamist and I backed it up with reason.
I only dropped it when I was shown that doing so will be in violation to God's ordinance, otherwise I would have done it without batting an eyelid.
You see Principle before hormones. Sex is not some ultimate prize.
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by TheManOfTheYear: 12:55am On Mar 16, 2019
uuzba:

Sex is meant for marriage. Don't get any gilrfriend if you have no job, cannot pay rent, cannot support yourself. It is unrealistic and irresponsible to use your father's money to be doing boyfriend-Girlfriend.
They will tell you people, you won't hear.

You will soon impregnate a lady and start murdering an innocent baby in the name of abortion.
I tire!!!

One Goldberg for you sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing / Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.