Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,900 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? (53158 Views)

How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. / How Can I Politely Tell My Girlfriend That Are Pussy Stinks During Doggy. / Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by ikorodureporta: 2:55am On Mar 16, 2019
Lemme tell you yr problem. You appear to be the opposite of a "prickteaser"

How do you treat them so nicely, take them to yr crib & make Dem feel so comfortable, & u say u don't wanna 4k?? I say, one day dem go even beat you for playing on their minds

Don't take them your house. That's "cheating"

1 Like

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by bellotaofeek: 3:05am On Mar 16, 2019
Just give them one -one .....and make sure they didn't enjoy it . they will run away from you . grin
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by elonize(m): 3:07am On Mar 16, 2019
illitrate:
Yeye guy, people wey you suppose dey nyash nyash all of them angry angry angry
hahahahahhahzhshz,he is a priest o
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by elonize(m): 3:10am On Mar 16, 2019
I'll say dis,wen dey pack like flies around u n u no dey fry d plantain,
by d time u marry,nn dis girls u call jezebel so,d day u go meet dier madam,I go know if u go fit resist.... hahahahahahzhzhz
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by peacettw: 3:26am On Mar 16, 2019
The post was well written and in a strange way, your persona seems similar to mine. I can identify with your distress.
Since you know the gimmicks of these girls, why not nip it in the bud by allowing only the sane ones to pay you a visit.
The true victim in this story is your girlfriend and I pity her.
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by arrestdarrester: 3:30am On Mar 16, 2019
Are you really serious? I mean you really want to turn them down? Just follow the Joseph rule in the Bible: run for your life.

You'll need your sexual energy more and more as you grow into mid age. Don't be tempted to waste it sowing wild oats.

And when you're nice to ladies or help them out, do not accept sexual favours in lieu of appreciation.
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by SkyFi: 3:40am On Mar 16, 2019
Oya let us end it once and for all..

Like for Buhari, Share for atiku
:
:
:

Oh! Wait...!
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by solomedoh: 4:12am On Mar 16, 2019
Just becarefull . there are monitoring spirit once they see your future spiritually, they will try to use some cheap techniques to lure you. All that glitters are Not gold. Watch your back. Prayer prayer prayer. Fast fast fadt. 2Conrrittians 7;14
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by Ategberoson(m): 4:52am On Mar 16, 2019
hope your GPA is something to write home about, if not concentrate on your academic and don't let all these destiny destroyer watered down what your parent are labouring for beside it's a normal thing for guys that loves gist

you should be more concern with your GPA those that came out with first class no get two head.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by mechanics(m): 5:00am On Mar 16, 2019
Stop them from visiting your house.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by aeonczar: 5:07am On Mar 16, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
OP FOR UR MIND.....
For him mind o...Lol!
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by Hoodbilonia: 6:10am On Mar 16, 2019
Dey dia dey hype yourself
You king of mastubatorsss
Mumu
For dis time and age womanbgobdey gif sexual harass.
Abegi. Na una rype dey rape
Abegi fuc outta here
Dreamer
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by Nobody: 6:20am On Mar 16, 2019
Ray97:
same thing wif me smiley smiley. right from primary school till university ladies draw close to me.. there was a day i was traveling back home from school and i got to chat with a lady seating beside me. the way we wer communicating felt as if we've known each other for years.. long story short she invited me to visit her place... this is someone i just met in the bus..... anything i do or say how ever odd it may be seems to attract ladies to me... although am very friendly i don't like drawing attention to myself so i try not to get too comfortable wif them... people who don't know me will think am a flirt because of the way ladies stick around. its not money( who dash me), its not sex. they just love being around in fact if i was a monster or a randy person, i would have slept with lots of women.... back in sec school seniors would always put me in their black book. they didn't understand how i do it, talk and flow with their mates and seniors freely like i was using magic.... now i cant keep a girlfriend because they ones I've loved genuinely felt insecure because of the way they see ladies around. they don't believe i can date only them when a finer, richer or smarter person is around the corner. they just prefer being friends. am scared it'll affect me in future before or after i settle down...... cry cry

They like flocking around you because you are feminine and they sense no masculinity whatsoever from your, infact most times they forget it's a guy they are talking you

You are a homosexual that's why

1 Like

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by sisisioge: 6:23am On Mar 16, 2019
Lovely.

Avoid late nights with them by letting them know that you nolonger entertain friends beyond 8pm. Once it's 8pm, literally bundle them out! Lobatan.

Bet I like your style o...you are the sort of guy one can allow a stripper babysit grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by ICAMETOWIN(m): 6:28am On Mar 16, 2019
Women used to be the gatekeepers of sex but now the floodgates have been opened.
it's open season for players.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by justmenoni: 6:28am On Mar 16, 2019
And this is on nairalands FP,
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by erayo2GCA(m): 6:34am On Mar 16, 2019
OP is a liar... see his other thread “I Can't Woo A Girl Because Of My Uncontrollable Way Of Using Too Much Vocabulari” - Romance
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by jibbzion(m): 6:56am On Mar 16, 2019
sanmtiago:
Sorry my write up may be lengthy but I'll try as much as possible to be concise

I don't usually see myself as a ladies man cause i'm just a simple person who likes it low key but ladies keep coming around. Of course I like women but I'm not the type who has that excessive impulse to have a woman around me for sex and all that romantic ish. I do have sex when I want to cause I have a girlfriend and I'm loyal to her also. I'm not loyal to her because I love her so much i think I'm loyal because I technically have this inherent self discipline so I hardly chase women. I've dated my girl friend for 2yrs and I've never cheated on her even when I've a deluge of girls flocking around me.

I'm a final year student in my mid twenties and my girl in her early twenties. I don't cohabit cause it doesn't appeal to me so all she does is visit and spend the weekend at my house at times.

Now down to the subject matter I make friends irrespective of their sex but the thing is most of the females I make friends with always want to take the friendship further, they visit me at late hours at times 8pm, 9pm and they stay beyond 10pm and once it's after 10 they begin to give frivolous excuses like, I don't think it'd be safe going home alone by this time of the night or they say they've locked my hostel gate so I literally have no choice than to let them pass the night.

The shocking thing is they begin to make romantic demands like 'can you pls cuddle me I'm cold' I find it so disrespectful cause they know full well I have a girlfriend and I'm not that kind of guy they think I'm.

It happens too often and I'm no longer comfortable with it at this same time I don't want to lose friends as they're nice people. Even as much as my girl knows my level of honesty and discipline she still nervous breakdown because of the inordinate amount of calls from this so called Jezebels.

Please how do I curb this without losing friends cause like I said earlier they're nice and to some extent they've been helpful.

You show great courage to turn down sexual advances, that's good.

This might work :

Invite these "friends" for an outing one at a time (doesn't have to be too expensive).

There and then you guys would discuss the whole thing; that you have a girlfriend, you don't want to cheat on her, blah blah blah...

Then after the outing comes the most important part, always call to check on them frequently , hangout from time to tine, everytime, you can even grow fond of each other.

The ones that remain with you are your actual friends, the one that leaves you just want something else.

Also, explain to your girl the whole thing and what you did about it.

It might work.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by OMOKA1(m): 6:59am On Mar 16, 2019
Op alot of guys are struggling to get a pussy to hit ,they can't get it .look my guy any fine single Lady that come your way pls hit it as if there is no tomorrow .is like you don't know how to get them down. Just bring a cool topic and stat touching you will see the anointing that will flow. Pls always use rain coat
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by LegitBoyy: 7:18am On Mar 16, 2019
Turn it down the way they will turn yours down.
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by FASASI1(m): 7:25am On Mar 16, 2019
When they come dont late them stay till it get that late.
Rule number 1 identify the problem. You already know the problem then why not fix, once you see its getting late give the girl excuse so she will leave and even if you have to lie just lie dont trust people now adays because the girl can decide to shout rape rape rape in the middle of the night and you know you dont have any evidence consider my adivce
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by Komu1048(m): 7:25am On Mar 16, 2019
[quote author=sanmtiago post=76635977]Sorry my write up may be lengthy but I'll try as much as possible to be concise

I don't usually see myself as a ladies man cause i'm just a simple person who likes it low key but ladies keep coming around. Of course I like women but I'm not the type who has that excessive impulse to have a woman around me for sex and all that romantic ish. I do have sex when I want to cause I have a girlfriend and I'm loyal to her also. I'm not loyal to her because I love her so much i think I'm loyal because I technically have this inherent self discipline so I hardly chase women. I've dated my girl friend for 2yrs and I've never cheated on her even when I've a deluge of girls flocking around me.

I'm a final year student in my mid twenties and my girl in her early twenties. I don't cohabit cause it doesn't appeal to me so all she does is visit and spend the weekend at my house at times.

Now down to the subject matter I make friends irrespective of their sex but the thing is most of the females I make friends with always want to take the friendship further, they visit me at late hours at times 8pm, 9pm and they stay beyond 10pm and once it's after 10 they begin to give frivolous excuses like, I don't think it'd be safe going home alone by this time of the night or they say they've locked my hostel gate so I literally have no choice than to let them pass the night.

The shocking thing is they begin to make romantic demands like 'can you pls cuddle me I'm cold' I find it so disrespectful cause they know full well I have a girlfriend and I'm not that kind of guy they think I'm.

It happens too often and I'm no longer comfortable with it at this same time I don't want to lose friends as they're nice people. Even as much as my girl knows my level of honesty and discipline she still nervous breakdown because of the inordinate amount of calls from this so called Jezebels.

Please how do I curb this without losing friends cause like I said earlier they're nice and to some extent they've been helpful.[/quote

Talk to them about christ

1 Like

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by FunkyAlhaji2015: 7:25am On Mar 16, 2019
Preshy561:
Wow!! Such a rare gem.

Seems the guys on This thread are sensible too. wink

Keep it up, as you are already graduating, you will soon leave and then, keep them at arms length. The distance Will make their infatuation die naturally.
My infatuation for you has refused to die naturally. I think it's best to give me your number so we can proceed straight to honeymooning. My love for you will never die
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by Joelvuvuzela(m): 7:27am On Mar 16, 2019
Bro ask Google, how to politely ignore women advances, it ll help you

1 Like

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 16, 2019
wizod:
grin
Wrong advice?
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by daben1(m): 7:31am On Mar 16, 2019
femi4:
Thank God, you didn't use "fully well". Tired of seeing that shit!
"full well" is the correct one?
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by femi4: 7:32am On Mar 16, 2019
daben1:
"full well" is the correct one?
yes
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by Mysociallife: 7:36am On Mar 16, 2019
sanmtiago:
they know I have a girlfriend that’s the most annoying part.
Maybe your girlfriend is setting a trap for you.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by Erastuslove: 7:36am On Mar 16, 2019
Just tell them you are now going to be a Deeper life born again and ask them to join you
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by successyoung(m): 7:55am On Mar 16, 2019
Drop out from school they will all hate you including your so call girlfriend by that I think u will be more comfortable. Stupid question from a guy in his mid twenties age

1 Like

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by sharpwriter(m): 7:56am On Mar 16, 2019
RealityShot:
lol...

his in the early stages of my case.

if he doesn't do s i say NOW..he will have same problems i did.

i used to let them hangout at my house, even on gen, gist till 10pm...and walk them home...& some slept....chai..

it's all the same... This is just the beginning

Hahaha hahaha.. Broda... You don suffer cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Caught Romancing A Female Statue (Photos, Video) / Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing / Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.