Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,735 members, 7,831,342 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain (37189 Views)

Buhari To Borris Johnson: Kanu Felt Very Safe Condemning Nigeria From Britain / Audu Sule Marries Wife ‘First Lady’. Wedding Holds Ahead Of Inauguration / British Airways React To Audu Ogbeh's Claim Of Importing Pizza From London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Rosskii: 9:19pm On Apr 06, 2019
sapele914:
The richest black Person on the face of the earth and the 2nd richest black woman on earth resides in that failed state I believe?a coward dies a thousand times,come back and build Nigeria,other people built their country and you had no contribution.

Go to school and learn English before typing, you diseased little prat. What are you doing on a ''failed state''' website? You must be as failed as us. Pea brain.

1 Like

Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by udemzyudex(m): 9:21pm On Apr 06, 2019
Sirjamo:
This is a public forum. I have the right to express my opinion and I owe no one explanation, including you!

Some people will post nonsense and you try to correct them, they will be forming one useless opinion.

Keep on displaying your ignorance online.
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Rosskii: 9:23pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ikechu12:

So my use of y'all and una is wetin dey worry this one as well as how long I lived in America grin grin. No wonder una shithole is the laughing stock of the world with a politician embarrassing y'all with British pizza exportation. No wonder una are a shithole getting shiiter by the day. As for how long I'm in America, nigga as long as I'm not in that y'all British pizza exporting failed country whether 1 sec, 2 mins or 2 days, I'm good..

Yawwwnnnn. Trevor Noah makes fun of EVERYONE, and none more so than the US president, Trump and other US politicians. If THAT is not a 'disgrace', then neither are his jokes about Nigeria or anywhere else. So get lost with your self-hatred and inferiority complex, you ignorant, low IQ, worthless non-entity.

4 Likes

Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 06, 2019
You can't shame the shameless.... Nigerian politicians talk so much shitt with lots of confidence........if na abroad politician,he for don resign for that comment and gaffe but this ones no get shame

1 Like

Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by new2012: 9:26pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ikechu12:

So my use of y'all and una is wetin dey worry this one as well as how long I lived in America grin grin. No wonder una shithole is the laughing stock of the world with a politician embarrassing y'all with British pizza exportation. No wonder una are a shithole getting shiiter by the day. As for how long I'm in America, nigga as long as I'm not in that y'all British pizza exporting failed country whether 1 sec, 2 mins or 2 days, I'm good..oh and I'm not a Niggerian

This is Malaria

1 Like

Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Rosskii: 9:26pm On Apr 06, 2019
Totogokillme:
You can't shame the shameless.... Nigerian politicians talk so much shitt with lots of confidence........if na abroad politician, he for don resign for that comment and gaffe but this ones no get shame

Why has Trump not resigned despite being recognised in the US as having told THOUSANDS of lies since coming to power?

https://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/

Some of you.....your ignorance wears a hat and carries a walking stick.

2 Likes

Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Ikechu12: 9:27pm On Apr 06, 2019
Rosskii:

Yawwwnnnn. Trevor Noah makes fun of EVERYONE, and none more so than the US president, Trump and other US politicians. If THAT is not a 'disgrace', then neither are his jokes about Nigeria or anywhere else. So get lost with your self-hate and inferiority complex, you ignorant, worthless little non-entity.

He's in US of course he'll make fun of the US government. Out of all countries he mock outside of US, your shithole is one of his top list despite he's even from South Africa. Heck, una stay being the butt of the joke by several comedians all over the fucking world including other Africans yet y'all idiots think you're not a laughing joke to the world. grin grin. Go and cry your frustration to your leaders whom dragged una past the level of 3rd world country to 8th world country and turned una to the laughing joke of this planet. Failed state
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Rosskii: 9:36pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ikechu12:

He's in US of course he'll make fun of the US government. Out of all countries he mock outside of US, your shithole is one of his top list despite he's even from South Africa. Heck, una stay being the butt of the joke by several comedians all over the fucking world including other Africans yet y'all idiots think you're not a laughing joke to the world. grin grin. Go and cry your frustration to your leaders whom dragged una past the level of 3rd world country to 8th world country. Failed state

Excuse maker.... He never mocked Obama.

Plus Trevor Noah has joked about his own country South Africa:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBau85UzUFI

He has joked about the UK:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLHdOUwfFmI

He has joked about Zambia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3SIdXPtB0M

He has joked about Pakistan:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YyBv4s8aSM

I could go on and on.

But none of these people consider his jokes as ''disgracing them''. You only think that way because you have INFERIORITY COMPLEX.

I can suggest a good therapist for your mental disease.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by JubrilBuhari: 9:37pm On Apr 06, 2019
Sirjamo:
This is a public forum. I have the right to express my opinion and I owe no one explanation, including you!
More like exposing your stupidity.
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 06, 2019
Rosskii:

Inferiority complex is your problem.

Trevor Noah makes jokes of the US president and other prominent Americans and Europeans nearly every day on that show. Are Trump, America, and Europe also '' a laughing stock''? Rubbish.

My 'problem' is being a realist. I see you putting Nigeria and America and Europe on the same footing. You sir are the laughing stock
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Rosskii: 9:41pm On Apr 06, 2019
Imarnuel10:

My 'problem' is being a realist. I see you putting Nigeria and America and Europe on the same footing. You sir are the laughing stock

See my point? INFERIORITY COMPLEX!!!! They are human beings just like you. They are not superior to you. The same God that made them made you. You find beggars, pickpockets, murderers, street urchins, homeless people, tramps, and prostitutes on their streets. They are not gods. Tufia kwa.

1 Like

Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Ugosample(m): 9:41pm On Apr 06, 2019
Koolking:
Audu Ogbeh wasn't mocked. The program even helped to pushed the pitiable and unpatriotic attitude of rich Nigerians toward nation building.
Stop making a mockery of yourself

Will you kip kwayet!
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Ugosample(m): 9:42pm On Apr 06, 2019
Rosskii:

See my point? INFERIORITY COMPLEX!!!! They are human beings just like you. They are not superior to you. You find beggars, pickpockets, murderers and prostitutes on their streets. They are not gods. Tufia kwa.

they are not superior

BUT

They have an advanced country

We have a destroyed one

#Fact

And that alone speaks volume
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Rosskii: 9:44pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ugosample:

they are not superior

BUT

They have an advanced country

We have a destroyed one

#Fact

And that alone speaks volume

Ignoramus. Nigeria is a DEVELOPING COUNTRY like 80% of nations on earth, not a ''destroyed'' country.

The USA was once a developing country. Just 100 years ago people slept 20 to a room in London, excreted on the streets, and died of cold and preventable diseases on the street. Child slavery was rampant. Corruption the order of the day. Read Charles Dickens. Just because a country has developed does not mean they are superior beings. It simply means they have had more time to manage their own affairs than others. The US has been independent for over 300 years. The UK for even longer. THAT is why they are developed. Nigeria is just 50 something years old. She is STILL DEVELOPING. That does not mean her people are less than, or inferior to any other people on earth. The same God created us all.

4 Likes

Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Indomixx: 9:46pm On Apr 06, 2019
Sirjamo:
Shut up
Think before u make ur useless opinion. All these annoying sets of people we have on nairaland. Blame PDP for ur senselessness too!!!
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 06, 2019
Sirjamo:
I don't know what the fuss is all about, we where importing toothpicks and pencils during the PDP years, those people left this country in ruins and its going to be years before anyone can clean up the mess.
stop decieving yourself dubai transformation btw 1991 and the year 2000 is equivalent to 2 terms of presidency in nigeria. If buhari cant transform nigeria this remaining 4 years then buhari himself is a failure. If u think drastic transformation can't be achieved in 4 years bro u your name must be dolapo.
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Ikechu12: 9:53pm On Apr 06, 2019
Rosskii:

Excuse maker.... He never mocked Obama.

Plus Trevor Noah has joked about his own country South Africa:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBau85UzUFI

He has joked about the UK:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLHdOUwfFmI

He has joked about Zambia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3SIdXPtB0M

He has joked about Pakistan:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YyBv4s8aSM

I could go on and on.

But none of these people consider his jokes as ''disgracing them''. You only think that way because you have INFERIORITY COMPLEX.

I can suggest a good therapist for your mental disease.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O76eDqPW2ag

He's never mocked Obama. When Obama was president Trevor was still brand new to America and was still trying to build his career. Why would he mock Obaka and disrupt his growth? Nigga you high? He's mocked Obama since his career took off case in point, the above daily show. While at it, go learn what "one of the top" means before ranting off your pain. STFU with your crying. Your shithole is a failed state with stupidity as your leaders. Screaming inferiority complex won't change that reality. Ntooor!!
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Ikechu12: 9:54pm On Apr 06, 2019
Rosskii:

Ignoramus. Nigeria is a DEVELOPING COUNTRY like 80% of nations on earth, not a ''destroyed'' country.

Stop insulting the rest of the Nations on Earth. To even compare Niggeria to just one country is an insult to this entire planet
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Rosskii: 9:55pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ikechu12:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O76eDqPW2ag

He's never mocked Obama. When Obama was president Trevor was still brand new to America and was still trying to build his career. Why would he mock Obaka and disrupt his growth? Nigga you high? He's mocked Obama since his career took off case in point, the above daily show. While at it, go learn what "one of the top" means before ranting off your pain. STFU with your crying Your shithole is a failed state with stupidity as your leaders. Screaming inferiority complex won't change that reality. Ntooor!!

Mr INFERIORITY COMPLEX. Excuse maker. Oya, since you feel inferior and consider yourself a ''nigger'', why not go and wash plates for KU Klux Klan or neo-nazi folks? Or don't you know where they live?

Fcking COON. (Lemme guess. You've no idea what a coon is.)

1 Like

Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Ikechu12: 9:56pm On Apr 06, 2019
Rosskii:

Mr INFERIORITY COMPLEX. Excuse maker. Oya, since you feel inferior and consider yourself a ''nigger'', why not go and wash plates for KU Klux Klan or neo-nazi folks. Or don't you know where they live?

Fcking COON.

Blah blah blah. Go cry your nonsense to your British pizza exporting politician.
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Rosskii: 9:57pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ikechu12:

Blah blah blah. Go cry your nonsense to your British pizza exporting politician.

COON! (Look it up, Uncle Tom)
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by amazinglanre: 9:57pm On Apr 06, 2019
Audu Ogbeh! The name seems weighty on our poor minister. It is imperative couples name their kids befitting and meaningful names. E.g "Hell rufai" bringing hell to southern Kaduna with his divisive policies and utterances. The imp will get his commuepence before his death.
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by ebilomaofficial1: 9:57pm On Apr 06, 2019
Afonja007:
can you go to buy China Ferrari ?understand the joke pls, you cannot leave Italy the birth place of pizza and go to London to buy second hand pizza,
look at what this king of okirika is saying
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Rosskii: 9:58pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ikechu12:

Stop insulting the rest of the Nations on Earth. To even compare Niggeria to just one country is an insult to this entire planet

This same country FLOGGED your 'Biafra' and sent your leader fleeing to Ivory Coast. Ntoor!!!

Your leader said he was going to get more weapons and no one saw him again till 20 years later.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Ikechu12: 10:00pm On Apr 06, 2019
Rosskii:

COON! (Look it up, Uncle Tom)

I know what coon means. Common say the next comment that comes with it, "it's white man's fault, Niggeria is a shithole."
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Rosskii: 10:02pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ikechu12:

I know what coon means. Common say the next comment that comes with it, "it's white man's fault, Niggeria is a shithole."

Who mentioned white man, you COON? Even when whitey is not mentioned, you jump to his defence. Typical COON. You better leave America before the brothas catch your COON ASSS and kick it to kingdom come. Uncle Tom self hater.

1 Like

Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Ikechu12: 10:03pm On Apr 06, 2019
Rosskii:

This same country FLOGGED your 'Biafra' and sent your leader fleeing to Ivory Coast. Ntoor!!!

Your leader said he was going to get more weapons and no one saw him again till 20 years later.
With the help of Western Nations and other African natiom to help your butt. Even with multiple assist it still took una 3 fucking years to defeat Biafra that had less weapon, less allies and poorly trained. Shame. No wonder that shithole is getting their ass HANDED to them by Boko Haram now that ain't no nation helping y'all Niggas. Failed state. Common ragtag boys is slapping una silly and embarrassing the hell out of your shithole Army. Another shame
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by sapele914(m): 10:05pm On Apr 06, 2019
Rosskii:

Go to school and learn English before typing, you diseased little prat. What are you doing on a ''failed state''' website? You must be as failed as us. Pea brain.
Very funny mr oyibo yansh licker,wetin you come find for your so called failed website nairaland?
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Rosskii: 10:05pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ikechu12:

With the help of Western Nations and other African natiom to help your butt. Even with multiple assist it still took una 3 fucking years to defeat Biafra that had less weapon, less allies and poorly trained. Shame. No wonder that shithole is getting their ass HANDED to them by Boko Haram now that ain't no nation helping y'all Niggas. Failed state. Common ragtag boys is slapping una silly and embarrassing the hell out of your shithole Army. Another shame

Yawwwnnnnn. The ''almighty'' USA is still tied down in Afghanistan fighting those ragtag Taliban rebels after 20 years!

Are you gonna mock the Americans?

No, because you are a COOOOOOON. grin grin

America also has allies assisting with its wars, but still can't win in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria etc.

Will you mock them?

No.

Why?

COS YOU'RE A COOOOOON!!!!! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Ikechu12: 10:06pm On Apr 06, 2019
Rosskii:

Who mentioned white man, you COON? Even when whitey is not mentioned, you jump to his defence. Typical COON. You better leave America before the brothas catch your COON ASSS and kick it to kingdom come. Uncle Tom self hater.

This fool thinks African Americans gives a Bleep about your shithole. Them niggas don't give a rat ass about your embarrassment of a Nation. Shit, they asses mock y'all too. Nigga you've been crying about American, Britiain, etc and using them as example to defend your failed state. Just come out of the closet, we can see your mess from miles away.
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by sapele914(m): 10:06pm On Apr 06, 2019
Rosskii:

13 years and a few months to be precise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) / Pastor Tunde Bakare Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form / SKC Ogbonnia Dumps Tinubu, Endorses Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.