Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely (73720 Views)

Pretty Girls Are Lonely As Ffuck (theory Tested N Confirmed) / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? / Ladies, Would You Snatch Another Woman’s Husband Because You Are Lonely? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by IB7(f): 10:10pm On Jan 24, 2006
[b]Kokscity, thx for that input.  I am not aware of hispanic men abusing/beating their women.  I am aware of some domestic violents.

I guessed I was trying to say hispanics, asians all stick to their own.  A nigerian man on the other hand doesn't.  At least statistics can prove that.  Am not sure what the #s are but I know more africans or nigerian men chases more non afrians/nigerian females when compared to hispanics or asians men.  And I meant hispanics from different hispanic countries.  Even the mexican stick to his women after running across the border.  

I would think that a nigerian man who is very cultured would stick to his own but NOPE!  In fact its' the other way round.  With the abundance of diversity of women in america, asians and hispanics stick to their own women.  They are as cultured as nigerians too.  They give their ladies respect and dignity by sticking to 'em.  

You want a nigerian women in america to sharpen their dating/sexual/relationship skills?  You must be kidding.....   so the goat meat pepper soup isn't enough for you?  Even with delicious rice and stew, a nigerian female if given the love knows how to take care of her nigerian man.  The least those americans or black american females can cook for y'all is sandwich bologna.

All am saying is we (nigerians) with rich cultures can learn from the asians.  And it has nothing to do w/older generations or younger generations.  Many young asians born in america also stick to theirs.    

Its' just sad that there are too many stereotypes about nigerian females in abroad.

Best regards,
I.B.[/b]
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by Kokscity(m): 11:47pm On Jan 24, 2006
@Seun

U seem like the kind of guy that the US women would love to pick and groom, but the down side is that you u also seem like someone that will beat his women, if she says something you disagree with. But i am sure the Jails in Yankee will discourage that typical Naija man behavior.

@ IB

I must admit i miss that good Goat meat pepper soup. But the US brings out the best and worst in all of us. My Sister is 100% Nigerian and her Husband is Half Cuban and Half Japanese, and she is as happy as i ever saw my parents.She now cooks and eats mostly Japenese cuisine. And all of a sudden i have Japenese inlaws. Now i cannot knock anyone for seeking hapiness any way they can, and that applies to Naija men too. If African American women and Bologna Sandwich does it for them, Hey!!!!!!! I personally am a bagel person.So whatever rocks that boat, if Naija men in the west have opened their eyes, then maybe there is something out there that tickles their fantasy.

All good in the Hood!!!!

Kokscity does not abuse women @ all.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by icingbaby(f): 12:03am On Jan 25, 2006
Kokscity:

@ IB

I must admit i miss that good Goat meat pepper soup. But the US brings out the best and worst in all of us. My Sister is 100% Nigerian and her Husband is Half Cuban and Half Japanese, and she is as happy as i ever saw my parents.She now cooks and eats mostly Japenese cuisine. And all of a sudden i have Japenese inlaws. Now i cannot knock anyone for seeking hapiness any way they can, and that applies to Naija men too. If African American women and Bologna Sandwich does it for them, Hey!!!!!!! I personally am a bagel person.So whatever rocks that boat, if Naija men in the west have opened their eyes, then maybe there is something out there that tickles their fantasy.

All good in the Hood!!!!

Kokscity does not abuse women @ all.

yeah i have to agree with you , anyone can seek happiness any were. it doesn't have to be Nigerian boys to Nigerian girls. and almost all of my family is married to someone that ain't Nigerians and they happy, my sister, my dad, my two brothers infact all of my family.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by IB7(f): 12:17am On Jan 25, 2006
The topic was "nigerian girls in the u.s. are lonely."  The myth is they are lonely because they won't date a nigerian guys.  My opinion is if nigeiran men respect 'em by treating 'em they way the treat non-nigerian females maybe nigerian females won't seem lonely. 

Am not saying dating other races are crimes.  I was backing my opinions by giving examples of hispanic and asians.

I.B.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by lioness(f): 8:48am On Jan 25, 2006
Amen! grin

[Posted by: spunk
Insert Quote
[lioness,

l'd say praise the lord to that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!/quote]
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by juwon(m): 6:36pm On Jan 25, 2006
we need a room for sugar mummies please i need it seriously any body interested 2348037275262 or mail me on adekoya@verizonmail.com
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by icingbaby(f): 6:40pm On Jan 25, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by ocho(f): 10:56pm On Jan 25, 2006
@juwon: there's a dating zone on this forum. i just thought u should know smiley
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by vickybabe(f): 12:40am On Jan 27, 2006
we are lonely, when our guys con here they want to be gangsters, if not they want to run after akata, oyibo, latinos, chicanas, it's us that wont agree
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by destiny90(f): 8:09am On Jan 27, 2006
well im a nigeria girl in us and best believe am not lonely i am totally occupied wat made the person who started this topic think nigerian girls in the us r lonely
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by vikki(f): 5:04am On Feb 06, 2006
Well I've lived in America my whole life and I have to admit that it IS hard to find a good guy! Not that I'm lonely, but a good black man is hard to find. I've dated Nigerian boys...they've been jerks. Black Americans are alright but I havent found a keeper yet. I would like to find a good Nigerian guy here in the US... but its not like I'm just looking AT Nigerian guys... I'm keeping my options open.
But dang... its hard!
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by chillin(f): 5:09am On Feb 06, 2006
juwon:

we need a room for sugar mummies please i need it seriously any body interested 234803484902 or mail me on fabulous_ja@hotmail.com
boi! any luck so far?
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by socclu9: 9:29pm On Feb 06, 2006
is that so ?
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by Busta(f): 9:39pm On Feb 06, 2006
well....gurls in the states need to be more careful cos the naija guys out there are just full of shit, not all of them but at least 80% of them are jerks. they believe that since they are in the states, they just wanna have all the fun they can get as well mess with as much white gurls as they can since those ones are piece of cake. when its time to get married, they go to naija and easily pick a wife since most naija gurls would do anything to be married to a yankee guy.

most naija guys out in the states have gotten themselves in babymama dramas and the other half are at large since the cops are after them for fraud and 419 stuffs. some gurls out there too have forgotten their roots and gotten themselves caught up in the mix but one really needs to be careful when engaging in a relationship with naija guys abroad!
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by mochafella(m): 9:58pm On Feb 06, 2006
@ busta

I beg to differ on some of your points.
Busta:

but at least 80% of them are jerks.
Busta:

most naija guys out in the states have gotten themselves in babymama dramas and the other half are at large since the cops are after them for fraud and 419 stuffs.
Is this fact or your opinion? Of all the Nigerian guys I know, only one is shady. The rest are all upstanding, well-educated, well-adjusted individuals.

Busta:

when its time to get married, they go to naija and easily pick a wife since most naija girls would do anything to be married to a yankee guy.

Not necessarily, you never know what the girls have being up to in Nigeria either. I also personally know a Nigeria guy who only went back home to get married after his first Nigeria wife in the US put him through hell. Please beware and qualify your blanket comments.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by virozuru(f): 6:12pm On Feb 07, 2006
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by Bisanke(f): 1:16am On Feb 17, 2006
Lonely. Lonely ke? Truly there may b some naija girls who are lonely but me, i'm not lonely i'm so far away from it i'm always chillin and havin fun smiley
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by Rhodalyn(f): 1:19am On Feb 17, 2006
who told u nigerian gals in da uk re lonely
i av some nigerian friends who dey chill 4 da yard inside cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by signopago(m): 8:45pm On Mar 03, 2006
Hello Everyone,

This is my first time on the site and i tried to read most of the posts on this topic. Interesting and funny.

By the way am a sexy, cute and damn goodlooking Nigerian brother here in the USA. As much as i dont meet alot of our Nija sisters i must admit the few i met are ok with them selfs with no loneliness what so ever. Our brothers? Well, i guess thats for the sisters to decide as i dont check out dudes. Meanwhile, my Naija brothers are doing great and handling business. They only fall out of place when they imitate other people and this applies to our sisters too but overall, am loving every aspect of una actions especially those geared towards reaping positive goals. By the way the Nigerian sisters that i know here in the US fine well well and dont seem lonely. If they are, well, they are masking it real good but far be it from me to think they lonely. As for whether i date home or abroad?, No comment.

Much love to all of you here,
Signo.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by whitelexi(m): 8:48pm On Mar 03, 2006
If ur guyz r slacking and u r really that lonely, then come to london and we'll give u'alls some reallll lurve grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by signopago(m): 8:58pm On Mar 03, 2006
Go from the US to London for a good time? whoops! we brothers make fun where ever we are. Show me the most boring place and we'll get it pumping right from here.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by whitelexi(m): 9:38pm On Mar 03, 2006
Your babes seem to be lonely, so somebody's not doing their job cool
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by mustafar1: 11:40pm On Mar 03, 2006
Stop the battle of the sexes already! Why does every blog,group, wateverumacallit got to have some thread for the battle of the naija guys against naija girls and vice versa.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by ENIABALABA: 3:57pm On Mar 09, 2006
Well, in my own school of thought, akatas ladies are very hot in bed, they will be the one to remove your belt, pants and the underwear, these are nothing to them. They like to satisfy and ready to be satisfied. With ur little excercise, u will be the champion.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by vikki(f): 6:14am On Mar 12, 2006
Okay, I've already posted on this topic, but I'm going to add a second thought.
Some of us here in the US ARE lonely because the most of the Nigerian guys here are either 1) jerks 2) ignorant or 3) dating white girls.
Some of us DONT want to date the gangsta akata boys and we DONT want to date white guys either, what are the other options?
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by chinani(f): 6:39am On Mar 12, 2006
@ sethgoogle

who told you that we're LONELY? don't you know better than to believe what ppl say? anyhow, the naija babes I know have their pick of men since NAIJA ppl are so HOTT right now sha! besides, ppl are lonely for all sorts of reasons, perhaps they're lonely for WHITE MEN. wink
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by Seun(m): 6:43am On Mar 12, 2006
vikki: Here's the lesson: If you discriminate against perfectly good men (or women) just because of their tribe or the color of their skin, then you will probably be lonely. Hehe, so loosen up, girls, and feel free to mix and mingle! cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by vikki(f): 5:26pm On Mar 14, 2006
Not that I discriminate, but I'm just more attracted (physically) to black men. I'm still keeping an open mind, I mean, I kind of have to. I'll be single forever if I dont!
I know some nigerian boys here in the US that look at white girls ONLY though, thats what upsets me.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by ENIABALABA: 5:47pm On Mar 14, 2006
Our people too love money, money, money , money. Na so so , we all know that this is not our home, we only come here for a temporal visit, yet our people go collect #9.00 per hour still dey ride suv. habba. weting they worry us. with this small token some of us go , go buy house of 250,000. Na competition, who are u competing with and why. Na women they cause all these messsss.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by mustafar1: 8:36pm On Mar 14, 2006
look at it this way, they know they cant get married to a white chick so they'll better mess around with them and when they heads cool down they settle for wat they really want.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by Larufa(m): 1:50pm On Mar 15, 2006
@@vikki,
Please provide me with the names, addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses of the lonely girls or ladies. I know alot of guys willing to go out with them.

Just email me : onanugaola@yahoo.com

They will never be lonely again.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by lexfrosty: 5:30pm On Mar 15, 2006
can u just beat this.

@vikki & the rest
so naija babes in jand are looking for guys that will date/marry/buddy them, while some guys here(and i mean good guys) are looking too.
ok if u're looking for, age 21-24, email me lets know whats up wink
email: "my nairaland ID" @yahoo.com cool

NOTE: Ngo the model is my immediate elder brother grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him / Man Uses His Girlfriend's Butt As Punching Bag During Workout (VIDEO) / Man Appreciates His Wife After Sex (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.