Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely (73653 Views)

Pretty Girls Are Lonely As Ffuck (theory Tested N Confirmed) / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? / Ladies, Would You Snatch Another Woman’s Husband Because You Are Lonely? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by omogenaija(f): 2:59am On Jun 06, 2006
not all nigerian girls in america r lonely. some of us have boyfriends , husbands etc.

i wonder where the poster of this topic got that idea.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by diddy4(m): 4:36am On Jun 06, 2006
if any of u are lonely, just hit me up. i can make u smile eerday. just holla at me through my yahoo id. anyway dis offer will soon expire shaa. lol.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by jgirl3: 4:54am On Jun 06, 2006
lol. I think the solution is that we need hotter guys in yankee
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by diddy4(m): 4:57am On Jun 06, 2006
hey j_girl. here is my nos, call me too late. i will soon remove it shaa.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by jgirl3: 5:00am On Jun 06, 2006
okay sure
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by jgirl3: 5:01am On Jun 06, 2006
i will call soon b4 i sleep
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by LoverBwoy(m): 5:01am On Jun 06, 2006
ewwwwwwwwwwwww @ the pic in ur profile  shocked  shocked  shocked im goin to bed !!!
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by jgirl3: 5:02am On Jun 06, 2006
In whose profile?
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by LoverBwoy(m): 5:04am On Jun 06, 2006
urs grin gnite
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by jgirl3: 5:05am On Jun 06, 2006
lol we'll finish this tomorrow - good night
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by LoverBwoy(m): 5:13am On Jun 06, 2006
lol hmm wait let me pinch u first grin

> get tyrese,luda, even 50cent! even Yeaaaaaaaaaaaah "crunk master flex" lil jon will be better than that erm that what can i call him lol i better go bed i can hear people gettin ready for breakfast shocked shocked nite x
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by jgirl3: 5:15am On Jun 06, 2006
It is good that you are going to bed. Sleep well cos if i attack you tomorrow - i will so punch you that you will hate going to bed grin
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by omogenaija(f): 12:15pm On Jun 06, 2006
diddy4dt:

if any of u are lonely, just hit me up. i can make u smile eerday. just holla at me through my yahoo id. anyway this offer will soon expire shaa. lol.

being lonely doesnt mean being desperate enough to holla @ u.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by akinwunmi(m): 4:17pm On Jun 06, 2006
You can see that your statement speaks for itself, SOME OF US, meaning there are still some who are lonely, sincerely speaking i dont pray i fall in love with a white lady if you knw wht i mean. I love my country and i love all tht comes from it, @Ladies in Us who are lonely, plz dont be ok probably your husbands whom God as destined for you are here in your motherland, and plz plz plz plz plz and plz dont become a desperado ok,
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by diddy4(m): 4:19pm On Jun 06, 2006
omogenaija:

being lonely doesnt mean being desperate enough to holla @ u.

i know i didnt tell u to call me so shut up will ya. d number was for my j_girl not u. please dont flatter yourself.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by clocky(m): 4:30pm On Jun 06, 2006
chei e bi like say i dey come ameirca ooo. me i dey lonely as a naija guy here o. i can't even get a oyinbo not to talk of a naija babe
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by Badman888(m): 4:34pm On Jun 06, 2006
when they front too much as if they are all that why wont the guys go and meet oyibos, they are the cause of it.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by DaHitler(m): 4:35pm On Jun 06, 2006
Depends on which Nigerian girls you are talking about. Those that blend in with the other african Americans are not lonely. Those that stick to the shakara that is common in Nigeria get left behind.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by jgirl3: 5:39pm On Jun 06, 2006
In my own case, there are very few naija peeps areound me. But still though - i have a lot of white friends and it is cool hanging out with them.
lol @ diddy
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by diddy4(m): 5:43pm On Jun 06, 2006
imagine her coming to attack me cuzz i gave u number. i didnt even know she existed until she called my name. hmm, there is nothing i wont see here.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by chinani(f): 6:42pm On Jun 06, 2006
Afeni, damn! I mean I'm not trying to be rude, but you're gonna have to quit talkin' shiit right about now. It'll improve your health. wink
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by DaHitler(m): 7:10pm On Jun 06, 2006
Chinani, my health has gotten a lot better ever seen I started, as you put it, "talkin' shiit." kiss
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by chinani(f): 7:52pm On Jun 06, 2006
Afeni, as long as your health keeps up, who am I to say different. Do ya thing. I'm not trippin'. wink
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by DaHitler(m): 7:54pm On Jun 06, 2006
Thanks for the support, Chinani. I luv you too. kiss
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by diddy4(m): 7:55pm On Jun 06, 2006
@chinani

u know i was d first to love u. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by Badman888(m): 7:56pm On Jun 06, 2006
diddy4dt:

@chinani

u know i was d first to love u. cheesy cheesy cheesy

guy u here talking bout love again player

but the girls in US should try to open up
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by diddy4(m): 7:58pm On Jun 06, 2006
@ bad

i love many girls me don dey feel confused. but chinani's beauty got my attention. abia girls are hot.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by Idekeson(m): 8:33pm On Jun 06, 2006
@J-Girl,
Hot-Hot Naija guys are abound in all the nooks and corners of Yankeeland. it's either you're mixing with the wrong crowd or you're not mixing at all. You need to ask where the fun is at. No one is bringing goodtime to your enclave.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by chinani(f): 9:05pm On Jun 06, 2006
Diddy wink!
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by jgirl3: 9:19pm On Jun 06, 2006
maybe - i am sha happy with my friends
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by diddy4(m): 9:20pm On Jun 06, 2006
@chinani

yes dear, cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by omogenaija(f): 10:22pm On Jun 06, 2006
lol @ diddy.

i was just messing with u. so calm down.

sorry if i messed with ur flow.

e ma binu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me / Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him / Couple Wear School Uniforms For Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.