Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely (73651 Views)

Pretty Girls Are Lonely As Ffuck (theory Tested N Confirmed) / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? / Ladies, Would You Snatch Another Woman’s Husband Because You Are Lonely? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by zionchic(f): 10:37pm On Jun 06, 2006
well some nigerian guys are really kool, so kool that you want to brag about them but some are so dumb you don't want to associate with them. life rocks where i'm at but my sister in Virginia said the nigerian guys there are so out of there, guess they need to enroll for training (i hope there's no virginia guy around)

but i think they are bored or lonely 'cos they've refused to associate, 'cos if you say nigerians around you suck why don't you mingle with those that don't suck
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by Nia: 10:38pm On Jun 06, 2006
I am not a supporter of wild generalizations, so I will add to the "Girls in Yankee are not lonely" chorus.

I remember when my sisters and I were younger and my father told us that he only wanted us to date (and eventually marry) Naija  men.
We looked at him, looked at each other and started laughing. Partly cause we lived in an area that had about .0001% Naija males. (Not to mention that we were already dating non-naijas, although he didn't know it).  He said "I am serious o. And if I have to, I will go to Naija myself and bring men for you to marry." LOL
Although my father doesn't take it as seriously as some, I think this might be the case for some Naija females (and their parents). I think there's stronger pressure on the females to keep within their culture and race than for males.

Personally speaking, the only problem I've come across with the very few Naija males I've interacted with is those that think they can get away with mistreating a fellow naija or african babe because it is the "African thing" to allow your man to mistreat you. (Gawd forbid bad thing!). Of course, they will not try the same nonsense with other Chicas/women from other races or cultures.
Naturally, no one wants to be forced to accept mistreatment, especially if you grow up in Yankee where you don't have to keep quiet or accept it when your guy's mistreating you.  So these guys will scream that "you're doing shakara" or "letting being in Yankee go to your head". This happened to a friend of mine and I'll say it's the closest I've come to any bad behavior from a Naija guy. Besides this, though, I've never had any bad experiences with Naija males in the past. But again, there's no reason to be lonely in the U.S. (unless you choose to be). I mean even if you're an ugly duckling, you will still find someone  grin grin (na joke I dey joke o).
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by diddy4(m): 10:42pm On Jun 06, 2006
omogenaija:

lol @ diddy.

i was just messing with u. so calm down.

sorry if i messed with your flow.

e ma binu.

stop doing dat please, i dont like it at all. sorry if i offended u anyway, didnt mean to. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by omogenaija(f): 11:11pm On Jun 06, 2006
diddy4dt:

stop doing that please, i don't like it at all. sorry if i offended u anyway, didnt mean to. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

its ok. will u be my friend now
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by diddy4(m): 11:20pm On Jun 06, 2006
of course i will. don't have your id, i would have hit u up. if u got my nos yesterday, u can holla so i will holla back.or u can hit me up on yahoo.

i can never beef u cuzz of somin as little as that.

i am too sexy to beef anyone. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by omogenaija(f): 11:25pm On Jun 06, 2006
didy4dt:

of course i will. don't have your id, i would have hit u up. if u got my nos yesterday, u can holla so i will holla back.or u can hit me up on yahoo.

i can never beef u cuzz of somin as little as that.

i am too sexy to beef anyone. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

lol. your a joker. unknown thats my id. i give you two mins before i remove it.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by BigShishi(m): 11:26pm On Jun 06, 2006
i love beefing with sexy gurls,
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by diddy4(m): 11:27pm On Jun 06, 2006
@omogenaija

you're using my own rule against me huh. u gurlz pay attention when i don't want u to. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by omogenaija(f): 11:27pm On Jun 06, 2006
remove my name from ur reply please.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by diddy4(m): 11:28pm On Jun 06, 2006
which name?
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by omogenaija(f): 11:28pm On Jun 06, 2006
my yahoo id
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by jgirl3: 11:29pm On Jun 06, 2006
lol. na wa for una. I can see a beautiful friendship here already tongue
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by diddy4(m): 11:29pm On Jun 06, 2006
@omoge where is it? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by omogenaija(f): 11:29pm On Jun 06, 2006
thanks diddy. hope ur on later. i'm bout to watch a yoruba movie so i cant chat.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by diddy4(m): 11:30pm On Jun 06, 2006
ok, i will be on. bye
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by Badman888(m): 11:30pm On Jun 06, 2006
omogen u like yoruba movies anyhow have fun
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by menike(m): 4:04am On Jun 07, 2006
omogenaija:

thanks diddy. hope your on later. i'm bout to watch a yoruba movie so i can't chat.

hAHA , Nice Keepin it Original. Can't remember the last tyme I watched a Local Movie

(I guess 10yrs ago or 11)

Keep doin' ya thang gurl and never be like me

Much Luv
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by Doyin: 10:56am On Jun 07, 2006
Ask them to come naija and choose correct guy.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by Brainbox(m): 3:06am On Jul 02, 2006
Well! One thing for shizzy is whether the girls are lonely or not 90% of them would be lucky enough to end up in the kitchen of a Nigerian man.

Brothers let's sit back and relax, the chickens would surely come home to roost!
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by damygurl(f): 3:10am On Jul 02, 2006
i'm a nigerian girl in US and i'm not lonely. yall need to get your facts right and not make assumptions based on 2/3 lonely girlz you've seen and how do you even know they r lonely?
We don't have to date nigerian guys or even marry them. We got options. lots of options!!!
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by MP007(m): 9:52pm On Jul 02, 2006
u know what? who cares if they are lonely or not, they stil think na nigerian dem dey ,, where guyz go dey beg dem, nonsence.babes too plenty for yankee for one ng girl to dey make yannnnga.MAKE DEM STIL DEM FORM OK, whatever
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by Kadeejah(f): 10:51pm On Jul 02, 2006
im nigerian nd i live in tha US nd i aint lonely. so wutchu talkin bout undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by 2fine4u(f): 10:53pm On Jul 02, 2006
dang what a general statement angry the fact that your ass is lonely doesn't mean others are too u kno angry I live in H-Town and nigerian girls there are far from being lonely. even if the nigerian guys date hispanics and whatsoever, the girls dont  date their weak ass either cos there are akatas and other ethnicity that show more love than nigerians. next time you make such a statement, i suggest u do your home work before yappin your mouth. peace!!!
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by luvlymoi(f): 5:57pm On Jul 15, 2006
well sah nigerian guys over here in the u.s , at least the ones i knw, are such big heads!!! for real they really suck, so maybe thats the problem. and another thing, not all nigerian girls are lonely , ushould have said, some, not "nigerian girls".
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by MP007(m): 11:44pm On Aug 07, 2006
2fine4u /, abeg no mind the gurll oo. i bi like say she dey alone, hmmmm wait , ibi like say the gurl wowo oo.,.no offence , but how gurl go lonely, if you fine , guyz go come , ko so ro
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 08, 2006
in what way,explain
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by katherinae(f): 1:49am On Oct 30, 2006
disney i completely agree with u on that, some nad i emphasizeon some nigerina men here are completely useles. i wish they would go back home and bring the better ones to the states. and as for lonely hahahahah for every nigerian guy that hits on me there are 4 non- ngierians guys that do, so trust me we have options, here in medical school all the ngierian girls are dating white guys and guess what they will marry them and will never loose sleep on whether or not they gave some useles man a chance.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 01, 2006
must man always be a lady's source of joy? me i don't have a man here and i thank God coz even if i do , i won't have anytime for him as at now. and am not lonely. it is when you don't have God, a job, school assignment, projects, exams or better things to do that you get lonely.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by izeek(m): 4:28pm On Nov 01, 2006
if you are there, can we talk please?
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by izeek(m): 4:34pm On Nov 01, 2006
can someone help me tell mubowa that isaac is online please? wud love to talk to her. dammy are u there?
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by izeek(m): 4:43pm On Nov 01, 2006
got to go.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by goldilocks(f): 6:21am On Nov 03, 2006
girlllllllllllllllls come on this is not oprah we have to be truthful the guys hereb suck big time and they are all broke lookin for who to suck the shit out of and they all think they re all that they brag about what they have and not have oh poor desperate women i live in the us but my bf is in nigeria and i dont have a problem with that nigerian guys all have baggage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me / Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him / Couple Wear School Uniforms For Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.