Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! (49921 Views)

Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. / I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help / How Do I Stop My Husband From Keeping Malice With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by Rumobaba: 12:47am On May 30, 2019
You nor talk when she de assist You, only once she decline na malice. Human beings

1 Like

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by Nobody: 12:47am On May 30, 2019
Nobody likes to keep Malice, but when Malice comes knocking on your door, you have to keep Malice.
Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by grandstar(m): 12:49am On May 30, 2019
xendra:
now you are trying to be an ingrate, you are not even shameful enough that a woman is catering for you, you now want to prove a man to your family with her money. SMH! tell them you don't have money and stop adding to the woman's stress.

How is he am ingrate? He is earning only N60,000 monthly
The
All he asked for was 200 for recharge card.

His folks may know he is jobless but probably feel 200 is insignificant
Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by LyfeJennings(m): 12:53am On May 30, 2019
Kenturkey048:
thank you oooh....where is the pride as a man...she is making that kinda of statement for 200naira recharge ,,but if it was to be the other way round ,the reverse would av been the case.

The guy obviously thinks his technical contribution to the wife business means so much. Alaye, if U not bringing money to the table. Nothing else matters...

4 Likes

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by holysaint1(m): 12:55am On May 30, 2019
emerald16:
Thanks guys please I don't want this on front page

Am so so sorry bro.. but it's already on the front page..

Matter of fact, that was how I got to know you and your wife are keeping malice. cry

2 Likes

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by bjbjbj: 12:58am On May 30, 2019
Oga next time tell ur papa say you no get money. Abeg jo go used your own family wahala take kill the poor woman.
Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by MissRaine69(f): 1:02am On May 30, 2019
Go and apologise ...it really is that simple
Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by cjoy4life: 1:02am On May 30, 2019
With 60k salary and helpful wife, you got no reason to have issue in your marriage unless you are wasteful. and for you to ask your wife money for your dad is not healthy,put a plan as if your wife is not working, create another income and be open, you have relaxed so long,never allow the of income wife be bigger and if her income is bigger than yours fine a way to control it, don't be wasteful.

1 Like

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by MissRaine69(f): 1:02am On May 30, 2019
emerald16:
A bit too late for that .....
Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 1:03am On May 30, 2019
lonelydora:

Your earning of 60k and her flourishing business should have made you reign your job and join her. Why suffer yourself on a 60k job when she's doing well in business. Bro, make more money and your problem is solved
And join her business as what? Partner or what? Did she tell you she is willing to take him in that role? If he resigns now and things get worse you people will still ask him why he quit his job to work under his wife. Sha I don't blame you guys I blame OP for bringing his family problem to nairaland.
Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by EmekaBlue(m): 1:15am On May 30, 2019
@least women should have a taste of what men go thru...u take care of her,her siblings and parents....im not even talking 200naira here

1 Like

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by EmekaBlue(m): 1:19am On May 30, 2019
planetx:
All the people advising him to go and make more money, if it's that easy nobody will be broke.
grin they might even be more broke than d OP

money hard brother

1 Like

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by stagger: 1:25am On May 30, 2019
Guy, who is the head of that family? You or your wife. Stop being a Sissy. Expand your income base and send money to your own parents.

The main job of a man is to provide for his household. A man that cannot do that is not a man. That job is not the woman's job.

How can you ask your wife to give you airtime to send to your own parents?

3 Likes

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by dingbang(m): 1:27am On May 30, 2019
xendra:
now you are trying to be an ingrate, you are not even shameful enough that a woman is catering for you, you now want to prove a man to your family with her money. SMH! tell them you don't have money and stop adding to the woman's stress.
why so bitter?
Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by missyblissy: 1:46am On May 30, 2019
@emerald16 Please igonre what your wife said. She didn't mean it, it was said out of anger or frustration. We have a rule in my home, NEVER GO TO BED WITH ANGER OR MALICE. You must strash the problem by talking about how you feel about the statement she made. She must also talk on why she made the statement.

I learn in marriage not to speak when am angry because anger make you say things you don't mean and can't take back once it's said.

Your wife want you to do better. Try and get a job with better pay. The load is too much for her to carry. You have to tell how you are trying to get a better job and you appreciate everything she's done for our family. You couldn't have ask for a better partner.
Oga appreciate and pamper your wife and see the malice will end!!!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by Rosarie(f): 1:47am On May 30, 2019
Timekeeper:

No fault coz the Op is being honest about the virtuous wife he has... She is a good wife material but do u think u can be like his wife with the way u girls live fake life?

I'm asking u a question, do u think u can ever be like his wife, like ever??
honestly u lack mannerrs of talking.am I your daughter that you are questions like that?.for your information I am married with kids.if you want to make a point do so decently.u are asking me a question like who??.if I can ever bla bla.do u know my journey??the fact this is a social media does not mean you will not speak rightly.it is not madatory you quote me

4 Likes

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by Lexusgs430: 2:03am On May 30, 2019
luminouz:

See you oh! U still dey find sugar on top the gaari? shocked
Hunger never reconfigure ur stomach abi?
Lemme analyse, Garri one cup(50), kulikuli(30) and water(3 for 30)...u still have 90bucks for indomie at night,assuming u drank gaari in the morning...use ur mouth as the sugar,longthroat wink

Ever heard of edematous malnutrition?.....

1 Like

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by ehissi(m): 2:06am On May 30, 2019
emerald16:
My wife has been really helpful from when we started dating, she has actually taken me from grass to grace and helped me from a self contained to a 3bedroom flat. She has been helping with house expenses for over a year now, I do work but my salary is very small, just around 60k.

She is into business which flourished so much but it's a little down for now. She helped made our marriage possible by contributing far more than i. She is every woman's dream and is even poised to help me secure a better job and a side business.

I have also contributed my part in helping her grow her business though not financially but through technical support, expert advice and more as she just started her business the very month we started dating but though in a small way with very little capital.

I feel I have over burdened her with my own problem and she is carrying way too much on her shoulders cos her parents and siblings are also depending on her.
I felt a pinch of her frustration when I asked her if she could help transfer a little sum of 200 naira to me for airtime, she was about doing it when I told her I actually wanted to send the amount as airtime to my dad,then she flared up saying she will take care of me, herself and even my parents! I felt bad and terrible cos I rarely ask her for money to send to my people except on very rare occasions which are but a few.

I kept mute and didn't feel like talking to her and we haven't exchanged a proper conversation since last night when it happened.

What do I do? Even when I try to initiate a conversation, she doesn't seem interested

Let me assume that, that attitude/response towards your request is as a result of stress.........................if it is her normal behaviour, then that is a bad sign.

It can mean one or any of many things, one of which is that you may not be encouraging her enough or bad counsels from friends she associates with or she is having doubts about your focus in life - as regards whether you are giving your home the attention it deserves.

I mean think about it, if the tables were turned, and she asks you for the same thing, except your father-in-law is a wizard whey dey give am wahala, does that kind of response make sense?

Think about it for a minute..................
Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by Nobody: 2:11am On May 30, 2019
emerald16:

You make close to a million naira- I dont think you do badly.

& from the look of things, I believe you worship the ground your wife walk on cos you are been spoon fed.

keep letting her pay your bills & expect more insults.

Unbelievable you can't afford 200 naira credit to gift the man who bred you.

Wisen up and stop worshipping her like she's your God. Okay! Men take care of homes everywhere and hardly get appreciated.

1 Like

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by Sarang(f): 2:41am On May 30, 2019
xendra:

You are so bitter! So he should turn into a criminal cos he’s a man? You are mad!

At op apologize to your wife. Stressed people say anything even things they don’t mean. Apologize to her!

4 Likes

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by King44(m): 3:14am On May 30, 2019
I think a problem shared is a problem solved

my opinion, in as much as I think she shouldn't have flared up I also think you should not have told her what the change was meant for in the first place, but she is not to blame at all like someone said earlier she is stressed up cos you are not making things easy, get another job if you could or get other side hustles, since you are earning low moreover, if you were able to diversify your source of earning from day one such issues wouldn't have come up in the first place

you just have to draw her close talk to her if she is not interested in your conversion, get her what she likes to appease her and spark a conversion, pet her reassure her to continue to have believe in you just make her happy moreover nothing makes a woman more happy than money so get more alternative sources of income just measure up and relieve her abeg
Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by Rhea(f): 3:15am On May 30, 2019
emerald16:
My wife has been really helpful from when we started dating, she has actually taken me from grass to grace and helped me from a self contained to a 3bedroom flat. She has been helping with house expenses for over a year now, I do work but my salary is very small, just around 60k.

She is into business which flourished so much but it's a little down for now. She helped made our marriage possible by contributing far more than i. She is every woman's dream and is even poised to help me secure a better job and a side business.

I have also contributed my part in helping her grow her business though not financially but through technical support, expert advice and more as she just started her business the very month we started dating but though in a small way with very little capital.

I feel I have over burdened her with my own problem and she is carrying way too much on her shoulders cos her parents and siblings are also depending on her.
I felt a pinch of her frustration when I asked her if she could help transfer a little sum of 200 naira to me for airtime, she was about doing it when I told her I actually wanted to send the amount as airtime to my dad,then she flared up saying she will take care of me, herself and even my parents! I felt bad and terrible cos I rarely ask her for money to send to my people except on very rare occasions which are but a few.

I kept mute and didn't feel like talking to her and we haven't exchanged a proper conversation since last night when it happened.

What do I do? Even when I try to initiate a conversation, she doesn't seem interested

First of all, I applaud you for acknowledging the numerous positive traits about your wife. You won a lottery when you married that woman. You are one of the lucky few out there. Treat her like a queen, or you will lose her before you can spell your name. You need to make every effort ro reconcile with her. There is no room for malice here, unless you wan sleep for office. You need to acknowledge your wife in person just like you did to us on this forum. Let her know you truly appreciate all she has done and continues to do for your family. You need to sit down with her and discuss what your financial responsibilities as a couple is. Does she also send airtime to her parents? Do you plan as a family to earmark some amount to send to your parents every month? Are you able to afford that after your expenditure in your family? These are things to ask yourself and also discuss with her. It is frustrating to labour morning to night and have some of that dough being siphoned to third parties (YES, your parents are third parties in your marriage). If your wife makes more than you, there is nothing wrong with that. You just have to stash your manly ego inside dustbin, humble yourself and play your role as a good husband.

1 Like

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by chris51(f): 3:23am On May 30, 2019
Young man, you are a big FOOL.
In this 21st century, you have a wife helping you this much and you are taking her for granted.

Go and apologise to her before you see the other side of her.
Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by chris51(f): 3:23am On May 30, 2019
chris51:
Young man, you are a big FOOL.
In this 21st century, you have a wife helping you this much and you are taking her for granted.

Go and apologise to her before you see the other side of her.
Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by King44(m): 3:25am On May 30, 2019
luminouz:

The wife ain't supporting his family, he never said that. She said those words when she discovered he was fronting for his dad?

Again i ask you,what's the purpose of marriage if not to assist each other? Why swear to 'till death do us part' or 'in sickness and health, poor or rich'? If you are not ready to help lift up ur partner when he/she is down?...
That's why I'm confused with today's definition of marriage o
that is not a reason to kill the other part with burden. that is why it is very good to plan ones financial life very well before marriage
Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by studentofTruth: 3:27am On May 30, 2019
dia4iam:
I completely agree with you with a little addition. Secret101; Saving alone does not make a difference. It is stacking the cash and re-investing that makes the money grow wings.

investing in what exactly? which trusted investment options are out there?
Please, what genuine and trusted investment can someone make with 250k for example?
Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by Its1self: 3:27am On May 30, 2019
Too bad
Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by Majid1990(m): 3:39am On May 30, 2019
Both of unaaa head they touch
Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by Nobody: 3:41am On May 30, 2019
What i find most annoying is the fact that he brought it here,the quarrel is just a day old for heaven's sake,what happens if she doesn't talk to you for one month,i guess you'd have posted it on all social media,must you post ur personal stuffs here.do well to tell us when u make up with your wife too,foolish man
Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by bellotaofeek: 3:44am On May 30, 2019
Double your hustle. Jiiii Maaasun !

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video / Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) / Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.