Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! (49918 Views)

Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. / I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help / How Do I Stop My Husband From Keeping Malice With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by cpu2006(m): 11:19pm On May 29, 2019
As big as u are, u cnt solve that small issue btw u and ur wife? Pls, who advise u to marry in the first place!
Igwe must hear this one.
Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by Acidosis(m): 11:20pm On May 29, 2019
ImaIma1:
When someone says marrying on that kind of salary is not advisable, they will say we are materialistic.

Imagine if a child is involved. You will know that it's not about being prudent or being a wife material.

Meanwhile, on this forum, a guy has been urged on to get married on a 40k salary. You guys should tell yourself the truth and stop hiding under "a good woman will manage"

This is real life, real expenses.

If I'm 40, and earn only 40k salary, I will get married. Marriage is not meant for the rich and certainly not for the sole purpose of procreating. Should a man on a 40k salary get married? YES, if his fiancee is willing!

Some people will not make 100k a month in their life time! There are some HARD facts we need to start telling ourselves. Some on big salaries today will someday lose their jobs, while they're married. This is another hard fact.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by luminouz(m): 11:22pm On May 29, 2019
bettercreature:
That comment by luminouz doesn’t make any sense! It wasn’t ordinary 200 naira (it was the last straw) this lady has been taking care of your immediately family,as if that isn’t enough you are telling her to start sending money to your relatives,It’s even very embarrassing telling your wife to send money to your dad let alone just 200naira Its just super wrong
This poster is taking advantage of his wife generousity

Look at it this way...
She contributes yes but he does his part too,just not enough. He took too much for granted? Yes...but come o...if you can't ask ur wife for help,who will u ask? Ain't u guys partners? Didn't she know ur broke? If a man does all that for his family n hers and gets broke, can't the wife help? That's what I'm saying about the marriage ish. Who really enjoys the marriage eh?
My only comma with the guy is that he NEVER should have mentioned his dad's name for the card,that's totally unnecessary. He should have done what he needed to do with the card on his own.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by Originalsly: 11:23pm On May 29, 2019
Is it that because she supports her family she should have no problem tossing N200 for your father?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by debayun(m): 11:23pm On May 29, 2019
In my own little opinion you should quit your job and join your wife in her business so it becomes a family business then any income earned will be an effort from both sides cos 60k in this time is nothing cos 60k is just earning $150 and to be comfortable a little u should earn at least $400 that's if u stay in a relatively cheap area.
Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 29, 2019
emerald16:
My wife has been really helpful from when we started dating, she has actually taken me from grass to grace and helped me from a self contained to a 3bedroom flat. She has been helping with house expenses for over a year now, I do work but my salary is very small, just around 60k.

She is into business which flourished so much but it's a little down for now. She helped made our marriage possible by contributing far more than i. She is every woman's dream and is even poised to help me secure a better job and a side business.

I have also contributed my part in helping her grow her business though not financially but through technical support, expert advice and more as she just started her business the very month we started dating but though in a small way with very little capital.

I feel I have over burdened her with my own problem and she is carrying way too much on her shoulders cos her parents and siblings are also depending on her.
I felt a pinch of her frustration when I asked her if she could help transfer a little sum of 200 naira to me for airtime, she was about doing it when I told her I actually wanted to send the amount as airtime to my dad,then she flared up saying she will take care of me, herself and even my parents! I felt bad and terrible cos I rarely ask her for money to send to my people except on very rare occasions which are but a few.

I kept mute and didn't feel like talking to her and we haven't exchanged a proper conversation since last night when it happened.

What do I do? Even when I try to initiate a conversation, she doesn't seem interested

She done tire. My brothe, the only.thing you can do to help is to bring more money than she currently does.
Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by luminouz(m): 11:23pm On May 29, 2019
Acidosis:

If I'm 40, and earn only 40k salary, I will get married. Marriage is not meant for the rich and certainly not for the sole purpose of procreating. Should a man on a 40k salary get married? YES, if his fiancee is willing!

Some people will not make 100k a month in their life time! There are some HARD facts we need to start telling ourselves. Some on big salaries today will someday lose their jobs, while they're married. This is another hard fact.

U nailed that bro...on fvcking point!!

5 Likes

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 29, 2019
grin I don’t know why I’m on this thread,

1 Like

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by Lexusgs430: 11:27pm On May 29, 2019
SocialJustice:
Exactly and he did it in such a shameful manner. I'm even shocked he has to come here to report before he realises he's a failed husband.

And he is surprised she was mad at him.........

How come he cannot tell his dad, he has no money to send call credit?

How come it's N200, he wants to send to his dad?

7 Likes

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by Kobicove(m): 11:29pm On May 29, 2019
emerald16:
Thanks guys please I don't want this on front page

Too late... It's already on from page!

1 Like

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by luminouz(m): 11:30pm On May 29, 2019
solasoulmusic:
Money comes and goes but the loyalty that stays and supports is valuable she should have sent it sometimes yes it’s frustrating when you have to handle all the bills but for the people we love we should not count the cost. I’ve sent credit to someone when they only called me for one minute
Ion know u from Adam but take a thousand kisses from me darling.
Your first sentence is gold personified! The rest has diamond crested all over!
Are u married? My younger bro is ready sis. kiss
Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by Pat081: 11:30pm On May 29, 2019
chinchonglee:
Hw is she d one catering for u wen u earn 60k monthly..

Wetin u dey use ur 60k do?

Wen i said i rather remain single for life dan get married wit a 60k income u pple thought i woz joking baa.

U re right bros and why can he tell his father that he will use another phone to do d transfer to him or better still why can he get d card though his bank account bcoz u can not cum here and tell us u re doing Zero account
Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 29, 2019
luminouz:

Ion know u from Adam but take a thousand kisses from me darling.
Your first sentence is gold personified! The rest has diamond crested all over!
Are u married? My younger bro is ready sis. kiss

Thank you and I’m honored but my heart is elsewhere
Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by shams040(m): 11:33pm On May 29, 2019
xendra:
now you are trying to be an ingrate, you are not even shameful enough that a woman is catering for you, you now want to prove a man to your family with her money. SMH! tell them you don't have money and stop adding to the woman's stress.

Best of your brain
Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by ayanbaba2(m): 11:35pm On May 29, 2019
debayun:
In my own little opinion you should quit your job and join your wife in her business so it becomes a family business then any income earned will be an effort from both sides cos 60k in this time is nothing cos 60k is just earning $150 and to be comfortable a little u should earn at least $400 that's if u stay in a relatively cheap area.

why converting the money to dollars, why?

did you have a family of your own, I mean , are you married?

don't resign ooooooo!
you should have put to him how to manage the 60k!
Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by luminouz(m): 11:35pm On May 29, 2019
solasoulmusic:

Thank you and I’m honored but my heart is elsewhere
Awwwwww... smiley
Tell d nigga is fvcking lucky to have you!!!!
I wish you the best! kiss
Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by prinzeepule(m): 11:37pm On May 29, 2019
Na Wa o
Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by Lalakas: 11:38pm On May 29, 2019
Why 3 bedroom flat? Business has it's ups and downs. Am sure you guys don't have kids yet, you both should have remained in your self contain even after marriage until you have a better job to pull resources together.

Two people coming together should have better plans for themselves and their unborn kids.

She is carrying too much load, am sure the financial load on her wont allow her have good savings so any further low in her business may mean you both leaving that 3 bedroom flat to a one room apartment.

Your woman is stressed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by luminouz(m): 11:40pm On May 29, 2019
Lexusgs430:

And he is surprised she was mad at him.........

How come he cannot tell his dad, he has no money to send call credit?

How come it's N200, he wants to send to his dad?

Have u been broke before?? I doubt it!

I've been so hungry before I was killing and eating people in my dream...how come una dey form on NL na!!

Is 200 naira not money?? What if the dad needed to make an urgent call? Or we should wait till we get 10k?? Any amount is appreciated in such situations.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by Weathered: 11:42pm On May 29, 2019
emerald16:
My wife has been really helpful from when we started dating, she has actually taken me from grass to grace and helped me from a self contained to a 3bedroom flat. She has been helping with house expenses for over a year now, I do work but my salary is very small, just around 60k.

She is into business which flourished so much but it's a little down for now. She helped made our marriage possible by contributing far more than i. She is every woman's dream and is even poised to help me secure a better job and a side business.

I have also contributed my part in helping her grow her business though not financially but through technical support, expert advice and more as she just started her business the very month we started dating but though in a small way with very little capital.

I feel I have over burdened her with my own problem and she is carrying way too much on her shoulders cos her parents and siblings are also depending on her.
I felt a pinch of her frustration when I asked her if she could help transfer a little sum of 200 naira to me for airtime, she was about doing it when I told her I actually wanted to send the amount as airtime to my dad,then she flared up saying she will take care of me, herself and even my parents! I felt bad and terrible cos I rarely ask her for money to send to my people except on very rare occasions which are but a few.

I kept mute and didn't feel like talking to her and we haven't exchanged a proper conversation since last night when it happened.

What do I do? Even when I try to initiate a conversation, she doesn't seem interested

When a woman spends, the insults will flow. Women are not built to carry a man's responsibility.

Millions of men are looking after their wives' entire family but do not complain about it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by mchc1001: 11:46pm On May 29, 2019
My brother count yourself a blessing for God given you such a wife because it's very hard to come by, your condition is same as my but if you can use your senses in no time you will bounce back, your wife never offend you, your problem is that you don't use your sense

3 Likes

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 29, 2019
emerald16:

Your story touched the nerve center of my being. I feel your pains, emotions and situations. Lord, I wish I can help you financially.
Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 29, 2019
luminouz:
Small money like 200 made her flare up? shocked shocked
Yet husbands have taken care of their wives,sons,her parents, his parents, his and her siblings without grumbling or complaining. Oh yes,its a man's job according to society but once he defaults,hell comes down. No wonder men die young around here.
No one ever appreciate the men folk and all they do!

I keep asking myself,who really ends up enjoying the institution called marriage?

Marriage is nothing but a scam! Women are the ones who are burdened to have a so-called life partner and when they do, they relinquish every responsibility to the man alone!

I blame the OP for allowing a woman walk into his life and run him over.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by luminouz(m): 11:57pm On May 29, 2019
prince3009:

Marriage is nothing but a scam! Women are the ones who are burdened to have a so-called life partner and when they do, they relinquish every responsibility to the man alone!

I blame the OP for allowing a woman walk into his life and run him over.
Lol,well..u make some logical points!!!
For the purpose of companionship and all that stability,marriage looks ok...but the responsibility shifts na die. It burdens the man more and especially in Africa, it could cause earlier deaths but then that's what makes us men(culture wise).
Ordinary gf go dey task u for every fvcking thing and i wonder what made them behave that way?
Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by Lexusgs430: 11:59pm On May 29, 2019
luminouz:

I've been so hungry before I was killing and eating people in my dream...how come una dey form on NL na!!

Is 200 naira not money?? What if the dad needed to make an urgent call? Or we should wait till we get 10k?? Any amount is appreciated in such situations.

So father would be reliant on son (at wives expense), for N200 call credit......
I would be ashamed to give someone N200...... This is 2019 you know and not 1989..............

Let's not attempt to twist the main issues at hand...........

3 Likes

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by luminouz(m): 12:01am On May 30, 2019
Lexusgs430:

So father would be reliant on son (at wives expense), for N200 call credit......
I would be ashamed to give someone N200...... This is 2019 you know and not 1989..............

Let's not attempt to twist the main issues at hand...........
I get ur point but like I said,I have been in those shoes before, so I never judge anyone for being broke or question the little they give to help
Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by Lexusgs430: 12:01am On May 30, 2019
luminouz:

Have I ever been broke? Yes......

I am presently broke, but N200 would not be sufficient to get me unbroken.............
Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by Lexusgs430: 12:03am On May 30, 2019
luminouz:

I get ur point but like I said,I have been in those shoes before, so I never judge anyone for being broke or question the little they give to help

But why expect wife, to support his family. How are we sure, his wife is not supporting her own extended family, for the comfort if her immediate family?.....

1 Like

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by SarkinYarki: 12:05am On May 30, 2019
you come from a poor family
Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by Nobody: 12:05am On May 30, 2019
xendra:
now you are trying to be an ingrate, you are not even shameful enough that a woman is catering for you, you now want to prove a man to your family with her money. SMH! tell them you don't have money and stop adding to the woman's stress.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Russian Man Discovers Wife Faked Pregnancy, Death Of Twins, Finds Dolls In Grave / Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video / Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.