Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! (49919 Views)

Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. / I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help / How Do I Stop My Husband From Keeping Malice With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by luminouz(m): 12:06am On May 30, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Have I ever been broke? Yes......

I am presently broke, but N200 would not be sufficient to get me unbroken.............
Maybe not@200...but if u hadn't eaten since yday the 200 will look like 2million to you...at least u go soak better gaari and kulikuli
Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by Nobody: 12:07am On May 30, 2019
spiceadole:
Lol..your wife is a clown.
When she agreed to marry a man who earns about 60K while her business was flourishing, what did she think?
This is just the beginning for her.
By the time you make money, you will dump her for another woman. Na una way

What exactly is your point? So women should marry men who are financially powerful than they are? Anyways...i wish the OP gets more money and dump her for another woman like you said.
Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by luminouz(m): 12:09am On May 30, 2019
Lexusgs430:

But why expect wife, to support his family. How are we sure, his wife is not supporting her own extended family, for the comfort if her immediate family?.....

The wife ain't supporting his family, he never said that. She said those words when she discovered he was fronting for his dad?

Again i ask you,what's the purpose of marriage if not to assist each other? Why swear to 'till death do us part' or 'in sickness and health, poor or rich'? If you are not ready to help lift up ur partner when he/she is down?...
That's why I'm confused with today's definition of marriage o

1 Like

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by Hideki(m): 12:10am On May 30, 2019
solasoulmusic:
Money comes and goes but the loyalty that stays and supports is valuable she should have sent it sometimes yes it’s frustrating when you have to handle all the bills but for the people we love we should not count the cost. I’ve sent credit to someone when they only called me for one minute
This comment is worth a million naira. " for the people we love we shouldn't count the cost". I read your comment over and over and over

1 Like

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by luminouz(m): 12:11am On May 30, 2019
prince3009:

What exactly is your point? So women should marry men who are financially powerful than they are? Anyways...i wish the OP gets more money and dump her for another woman like you said.
Wrong undecided

Dump her for what After supporting him for that long? She is human and as such is prone to emotional outbursts once in a while.

When I see good women,I know. OP's wife is good

3 Likes

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by Platony(m): 12:16am On May 30, 2019
Chai Nairaland!!!! Na which kind post come be this one na??

Person wife dey keep malice with am sef don become NEWS??

angry angry

1 Like

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by Lexusgs430: 12:17am On May 30, 2019
luminouz:

The wife ain't supporting his family, he never said that. She said those words when she discovered he was fronting for his dad?

Again i ask you,what's the purpose of marriage if not to assist each other? Why swear to 'till death do us part' or 'in sickness and health, poor or rich'? If you are not ready to help lift up ur partner when he/she is down?...
That's why I'm confused with today's definition of marriage o

I don't think she complained when she was supporting her own family.......

What happened to him telling his dad, sorry papa I no get money to buy you credit.....

How would you feel if i begged you for some money stating i had pressing needs, then you see me at TFC with sinaj?...... tongue

1 Like

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by atakamus: 12:18am On May 30, 2019
You're lucky my guy. She is only keeping malice. She tried na . Must you tell her you want to send something to your dad?
You're lucky Sha. If it is the one lying beside me here, you go wash plate before you will eat. Malice keeper.
Common go and hug her, kiss her and make passionate love to her. Idiot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by Lexusgs430: 12:19am On May 30, 2019
luminouz:

Maybe not@200...but if u hadn't eaten since yday the 200 will look like 2million to you...at least u go soak better gaari and kulikuli

Garri and kulikuli must be cheap in your area o..... N200 would not provide me with garri, kulikuli, water &, sugar in my area........

Abi you go talk say make i drink garri sugarless?.... Haba, who does dat......... You never jam ijebu garri b dat..... cheesy
Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by Lexusgs430: 12:20am On May 30, 2019
luminouz:

I get ur point but like I said,I have been in those shoes before, so I never judge anyone for being broke or question the little they give to help

Absolutely........
Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by sorextee(m): 12:23am On May 30, 2019
In as much as I want to comment, but I said let me keep quiet cos I ain't married yet so I don't know what's like to be married(the challenges that comes with it). But all I can say is May God continue to bless ur family and this prayer also goes to couples struggling with one financial issues or the other. God will open doors for u guys. I pray one day, u think about this post and laugh. Amen.

1 Like

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by luminouz(m): 12:23am On May 30, 2019
Lexusgs430:

I don't think she complained when she was supporting her own family.......

What happened to him telling his dad, sorry papa I no get money to buy you credit.....

How would you feel if i begged you for some money stating i had pressing needs, then you see me at TFC with sinaj?...... tongue
Lol,why would she complain about her own family na? Its just the added stress or biznez frustration or her mood swing thingie that made her talk
Have u considered what will make ur dad ask u for help? I believe it must have been very urgent.
On ur last sentence? Sinaj ain't ur family and unless u lied to me about the pressing need,I won't give u kobo. Once I have found out na outing u take my money do,I would be disappointed on two counts.
One,that ur not ballsy enough to tell me the truth and secondly,I won't trust a word outta u again and so even if u REALLY need help,I won't answer again.
Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by sorextee(m): 12:24am On May 30, 2019
atakamus:
You're lqucky my guy. She is only keeping malice. She tried na . Must you tell her you want to send something to your dad?
You're lucky Sha. If it is the one lying beside me here, you go wash plate before you will eat. Malice keeper.

Lol grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by Nobody: 12:25am On May 30, 2019
Hideki:
This comment is worth a million naira. " for the people we love we shouldn't count the cost". I read your comment over and over and over
thanks
Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by Nobody: 12:25am On May 30, 2019
luminouz:

Awwwwww... smiley
Tell d nigga is fvcking lucky to have you!!!!
I wish you the best! kiss
thanks and for sure have a good one and regards to yours
Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by Ilekokonit: 12:25am On May 30, 2019
she has actually taken me from grass to grace and helped me from a self contained to a 3bedroom flat. She has been helping with house expenses for over a year now, I do work but my salary is very small, just around 60k.

She is into business which flourished so much but it's a little down for now.

Write that woman a letter of apology and vow NEVER to depend on your wife ever again. Even a woman you do not ask for money but give money to will still disrespect you talk less when you make it a habit to ask her for money. Seeing that her business is a little down now, the considerate thing is to give her something from your monthly 60k salary - no matter how little and note that your parents expenses no matter how little should not be something you ask from your wife. If you could not afford the 200 naira recharge card for your Dad then he has to wait until you get paid. If you can drive - Uber is a possible part time option and if you can't drive then learn how to. I for one would rather do labourer work part time or sell stuff inside go-slow instead of asking my wife for money. A word is enough for the wise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by luminouz(m): 12:26am On May 30, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Garri and kulikuli must be cheap in your area o..... N200 would not provide me with garri, kulikuli, water &, sugar in my area........

Abi you go talk say make i drink garri sugarless?.... Haba, who does dat......... You never jam ijebu garri b dat..... cheesy

See you oh! U still dey find sugar on top the gaari? shocked
Hunger never reconfigure ur stomach abi?
Lemme analyse, Garri one cup(50), kulikuli(30) and water(3 for 30)...u still have 90bucks for indomie at night,assuming u drank gaari in the morning...use ur mouth as the sugar,longthroat wink

1 Like

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by Timekeeper: 12:27am On May 30, 2019
ImaIma1:
When someone says marrying on that kind of salary is not advisable, they will say we are materialistic.

Imagine if a child is involved. You will know that it's not about being prudent or being a wife material.

Meanwhile, on this forum, a guy has been urged on to get married on a 40k salary. You guys should tell yourself the truth and stop hiding under "a good woman will manage"

This is real life, real expenses.

Hy ImaIma1, how are you doing? Seriously update ur pic, just wana see u... U r my crush here on nairaland
Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by luminouz(m): 12:28am On May 30, 2019
atakamus:
You're lucky my guy. She is only keeping malice. She tried na . Must you tell her you want to send something to your dad?
Lmaoooo!!!
Werey!!! cheesy
Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by luminouz(m): 12:31am On May 30, 2019
Timekeeper:

Hy ImaIma1, how are you doing? Seriously update ur pic, just wana see u... U r my crush here on nairaland
Pele o...crusher!!!
Send her PM jor...now u have advertised her to wolves here!!

1 Like

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by Timekeeper: 12:31am On May 30, 2019
Rosarie:
For the first time nl did not see any fault in the woman.the woman is tired of oga.apologize.she is loosing interest in you.soon love will start fading.if you are not careful you will not know when you people will become living like strangers.women hate men who can not man up to their responsibilities

No fault coz the Op is being honest about the virtuous wife he has... She is a good wife material but do u think u can be like his wife with the way u girls live fake life?

I'm asking u a question, do u think u can ever be like his wife, like ever??
Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by Timekeeper: 12:34am On May 30, 2019
luminouz:

Pele o...crusher!!!

Wolves shey una dey mad ni.. Make una no touch my crush ImaIma1 ooo. Besides she is a mother ooooo, don't break her husband heart ooo. ImaIma1 don't be tempted oo, does wolves will do u bad, stay wit ur husband and be with me too. My crush
Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by Timekeeper: 12:35am On May 30, 2019
luminouz:

Pele o...crusher!!!

Wolves, if una no wan mad, no one shud send a pm to my crush oo ImaIma1

Thanks bro, wolves has been taken care of

I hope u r not part of the wolves oo Cox if u r, u go yawere ni ooo.. U go bugije ni ooo
Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by luminouz(m): 12:40am On May 30, 2019
Timekeeper:

Wolves, if una no wan mad, no one shud send a pm to my crush oo ImaIma1

Thanks bro, wolves has been taken care of

I hope u r not part of the wolves oo Cox if u r, u go yawere ni ooo.. U go bugije ni ooo

Shuuuuu...u don dey curse upon that small thing? Person no fit follow u play? grin
Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by blank(f): 12:40am On May 30, 2019
emerald16:
My wife has been really helpful from when we started dating, she has actually taken me from grass to grace and helped me from a self contained to a 3bedroom flat. She has been helping with house expenses for over a year now, I do work but my salary is very small, just around 60k.

She is into business which flourished so much but it's a little down for now. She helped made our marriage possible by contributing far more than i. She is every woman's dream and is even poised to help me secure a better job and a side business.

I have also contributed my part in helping her grow her business though not financially but through technical support, expert advice and more as she just started her business the very month we started dating but though in a small way with very little capital.

I feel I have over burdened her with my own problem and she is carrying way too much on her shoulders cos her parents and siblings are also depending on her.
I felt a pinch of her frustration when I asked her if she could help transfer a little sum of 200 naira to me for airtime, she was about doing it when I told her I actually wanted to send the amount as airtime to my dad,then she flared up saying she will take care of me, herself and even my parents! I felt bad and terrible cos I rarely ask her for money to send to my people except on very rare occasions which are but a few.

I kept mute and didn't feel like talking to her and we haven't exchanged a proper conversation since last night when it happened.

What do I do? Even when I try to initiate a conversation, she doesn't seem interested

@Chizzy, is this your story or a made up story? I know you're a woman and you just got married. What's with the super story?
Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by luminouz(m): 12:40am On May 30, 2019
Timekeeper:

Wolves shey una dey mad ni.. Make una no touch my crush ImaIma1 ooo. Besides she is a mother ooooo, don't break her husband heart ooo. ImaIma1 don't be tempted oo, does wolves will do u bad, stay wit ur husband and be with me too. My crush
She don get husband na..wetin u dey find again sef! undecided
Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by luminouz(m): 12:41am On May 30, 2019
blank:

@Chizzy, is this your story or a made up story? I know you're a woman and you just got married. What's with the super story?
Lol,u see why I no dey take NL romance stories serious
Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by Firstandonly(m): 12:41am On May 30, 2019
chinchonglee:
Hw is she d one catering for u wen u earn 60k monthly..

Wetin u dey use ur 60k do?

Wen i said i rather remain single for life dan get married wit a 60k income u pple thought i woz joking baa.
if u like get married to a 300k income earner, person where no fit manage money, no fit manage money!.
Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by fifi00719(m): 12:42am On May 30, 2019
Ahmed0336:

ah ah madam take am easy. why u dey para pass him wife onto dis matter?

OP just give it time, wiffy is probably stressed up please try to ease some of her burden by working extra hard. God ll see you through

You are very mature
Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by planetx: 12:42am On May 30, 2019
All the people advising him to go and make more money, if it's that easy nobody will be broke.
Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by Timekeeper: 12:45am On May 30, 2019
luminouz:

Shuuuuu...u don dey curse upon that small thing? Person no fit follow u play? grin

I no curse u.. I only want to know if u r not part of the wolves oo
Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by idonhammer: 12:46am On May 30, 2019
Talk is cheap..wen u reach that level u will understand.
Joromi12:
Why marry when u no fit afford am. 200 card kwa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Russian Man Discovers Wife Faked Pregnancy, Death Of Twins, Finds Dolls In Grave / Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video / Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.