Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (650114 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 1:00pm On Nov 29, 2012
Why do I get the feeling that this Juubi isn't [b]the Juubi?[/b]
I don't buy its [i]non-impressive-finger-flicking-Hachibi's-bijuu-dama-like-it's-some-pesky-gnat [/i]front.
It will deflate as long as Kurama and Hachi aren't a part of it.
Re: Naruto Information by landinfo: 1:57pm On Nov 29, 2012
Mangastream is givin anoda interpretation; there is NO jutsu 4 naruto, he waz onli implyin dat the shinobis wit him is gr8ta dan them (madara,obito,juubi).
Also rememba dat naruto is not smart or a genius so he has to work/learn any jutsu UNLIKE sas_gay
Re: Naruto Information by Brisingr(m): 6:32pm On Nov 29, 2012
^^Fuuton Kazekirino jutsu its a jutsu jare,fuuton stands for wind or air which means it wind based and a flashback could easily show how naruto got the technique.
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 6:40pm On Nov 29, 2012
guys u are missing some things.....naruto may have struggled with various jutsus(learning aspect) but since he and kuruma became pals, so things are beginning to be done easily
1. kuruma has started distributing chakra around.(k-man as a example)
2. naruto has met other bijuus.
3. he, k-man guy and bee has miraculously survived madara = tobi(obito) = juubi attack.
naruto may not be smart in learning jutsus, BUT HE IS SMART ANYWAY AND HE HAS SOME HELP NOW(D SHINOBI ALLIANCE) HE MAY JUST HAVE SOMETHING ON HIS hand. besides itachi has said that he does not need shishu eyes cos he is has the same heart as shishu, coupled with his genjutsu training with j-man..we can neva say
Re: Naruto Information by ikekings(m): 6:46pm On Nov 29, 2012
What I saw when i read the manga was “ninja alliance jutsu”... And, that is not a jutsu.. Or is that a jutsu?

Re: Naruto Information by SageNaruto(m): 6:54pm On Nov 29, 2012
Its bin a while since I was last here, I'm glad 2 see u guy r kipin d fire burnin!!!!!! Much LOVE. . .
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 7:10pm On Nov 29, 2012
eyoniggar: Ok we all know that all jutsus Naruto possesses were taught to him by one person or the other, and we all saw the episodes where he was being taught.
this is a very Erroneous statement. You said it like you don't follow naruto. Okay tell me who taught him the Fuuton Rasenshuriken? Or how to wrap it in Senjutsu and many other jutsu's he's been using since then?
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 7:15pm On Nov 29, 2012
firestar: Why do I get the feeling that this Juubi isn't [b]the Juubi?[/b]
I don't buy its [i]non-impressive-finger-flicking-Hachibi's-bijuu-dama-like-it's-some-pesky-gnat [/i]front.
It will deflate as long as Kurama and Hachi aren't a part of it.
Kurama had half it's chakra sealed away yet it didn't deflate. Forget oh Juubi is Juubi, firestar-chan. 2/9 does not a deflation cause
Re: Naruto Information by Brisingr(m): 7:16pm On Nov 29, 2012
credit for rasenshuriken goes to kakashi he told naruto infuse rasegan with the element he has affinity for.
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 8:23pm On Nov 29, 2012
Brisingr: credit for rasenshuriken goes to kakashi he told naruto infuse rasegan with the element he has affinity for.
na wa oh. Kakashi only guided naruto on Fuuton Rasengan(even then it was naruto's father that developed the idea, i.e a family jutsu) it was naruto himself that created Fuuton Rasenshuriken.
Re: Naruto Information by biolabee(m): 9:08pm On Nov 29, 2012
patience friends,,,,,,
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 29, 2012
WackyJ1:
na wa oh. Kakashi only guided naruto on Fuuton Rasengan(even then it was naruto's father that developed the idea, i.e a family jutsu) it was naruto himself that created Fuuton Rasenshuriken.

True talk. Me I don't know why Naruto's having a new jutsu is an issue. The rasenshuriken the guy used against Pain was a complete surprise until we got a flashback. And the fact that this is a wind-based jutsu sure helps make it more credible. I remember a time he sorta took lessons from Asuma.

About the juubi, I've said before that when Tobi decided to use the bits of the hachibi and the kyuubi that he got he said something like, "even a bit retains the power of the whole" somehow consoling himself for his failure to capture the two bijuus. I don't know if memory serves me right though. I just think that that juubi is the real deal.

I'm also puzzled how the shintenshin jutsu worked on the juubi since it's not exactly a sentient being.
Re: Naruto Information by Vicotex(m): 11:18pm On Nov 29, 2012
am kinda pissed off cos of mr kishi, we need a flashback on how naruto acquired his new wind cutter (kazekiri no jutsu)

Re: Naruto Information by Brisingr(m): 1:41am On Nov 30, 2012
WackyJ1:
Kakashi only guided naruto on Fuuton Rasengan(even then it was naruto's father that developed the idea, i.e a family jutsu) it was naruto himself that created Fuuton Rasenshuriken.
guided or helped all that one na semantics but none change the fact that without kakashi there would be know fuuton rasenshuriken as naruto never knew that rasengan was an incomplete jutsu.
Re: Naruto Information by eyoniggar(m): 2:06am On Nov 30, 2012
wackyJ, I wont debate on that Rasin Shuriken with you, be it a new created jutsu or being born out of another.Just tell me where and when and who taught Naruto this new Justu he mentioned in the last episode.
Re: Naruto Information by SageNaruto(m): 10:24am On Nov 30, 2012
There has always been a talk about "that jutsu", but d most recent I can think of was wen Naruto was summoned by d toad sage about his vision and d key 2 kurama's seal. Long story short, at d meeting d toad sage or d toad wit d key said to Naruto; controlling d kyuubi's chakra could help u complete "that jutsu"... And also d flash back about wen jiraiya wanted 2 help him control d kyuubi, he said; maybe u can even master "that jutsu". . . .
Basically, all I'm saying is it might actually be "that jutsu" dat they hav been talking about 4 so long. . .
I will try looking 4 some reference pages and post dem.
Re: Naruto Information by SageNaruto(m): 10:38am On Nov 30, 2012
eyoniggar: wackyJ, I wont debate on that Rasin Shuriken with you, be it a new created jutsu or being born out of another. Just tell me where and when and who taught Naruto this new Jutsu he mentioned in the last episode.
U r bein ignorant to d fact dat in d Narutoverse we've seen jutsus b4 finding out how they were acquired. For example:
- All d different varieties of Rasengan Naruto used in dis war.
- Kakashi's Kamui.
- Konohamaru's Rasengan.
Re: Naruto Information by SageNaruto(m): 10:38am On Nov 30, 2012
eyoniggar: wackyJ, I wont debate on that Rasin Shuriken with you, be it a new created jutsu or being born out of another.Just tell me where and when and who taught Naruto this new Justu he mentioned in the last episode.
Re: Naruto Information by SageNaruto(m): 11:58am On Nov 30, 2012
Here is 1, will work on getting d other. . .

Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 12:10pm On Nov 30, 2012
Wacky...tObito rushed the process...
That's what I meant.

Sage, welcome back. It feels like an eternity. smiley
Re: Naruto Information by viruz007(m): 12:38pm On Nov 30, 2012
this episode is on point cool
Re: Naruto Information by SageNaruto(m): 5:27pm On Nov 30, 2012
firestar:
Sage, welcome back. It feels like an eternity. smiley
Yeah, I know. . . Its gud 2 be back.
Re: Naruto Information by eyoniggar(m): 5:42pm On Nov 30, 2012
SageNaruto:
U r bein ignorant to d fact dat in d Narutoverse we've seen jutsus b4 finding out how they were acquired. For example:
- All d different varieties of Rasengan Naruto used in dis war.
- Kakashi's Kamui.
- Konohamaru's Rasengan.

Bro forget ignorance now,maybe you'll help wackyj with the question I asked, pull out more pages that supposedly said sumtin about that jutsu,the one you posted isnt enough to merge similarity to the Fuuton Kazekirino jutsu.
Re: Naruto Information by eyoniggar(m): 5:52pm On Nov 30, 2012
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 6:24pm On Nov 30, 2012
Brisingr: guided or helped all that one na semantics but none change the fact that without kakashi there would be know fuuton rasenshuriken as naruto never knew that rasengan was an incomplete jutsu.
na wa. If it's so then no body is the creator of their jutsus not even Kakashi's Raikiri, besides it was Jiraiya that said the jutsu is incomplete and if naruto's father was alive he would have been the one to tell him everything. Who dash Kakashi credit for the Rasenshuriken, which is more powerful than all Kakashi's jutsu
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 6:26pm On Nov 30, 2012
Ihedinobi:

I'm also puzzled how the shintenshin jutsu worked on the juubi since it's not exactly a sentient being.
it has a mind which is all that is needed
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 6:06am On Dec 01, 2012
WackyJ1:
it has a mind which is all that is needed

I was under the impression that it doesn't . . . something about it being pure chakra, having no feelings or will(?) etc etc.
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 8:23am On Dec 01, 2012
From what i've read/seen(on youtube),it's an enhanced version of Asuma's wind-cutter technique. It's different from the rasengan and its subordinates.
If truly Naruto developed this new jutsu on his own, then Kishi needs to show us when and how he did it.

Credit needs to be given to Kakashi/Jiraiya for helping Naruto develop the rasengan even futher.
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 10:50am On Dec 01, 2012
KazeKage1: From what i've read/seen(on youtube),it's an enhanced version of Asuma's wind-cutter technique. It's different from the rasengan and its subordinates.
If truly Naruto developed this new jutsu on his own, then Kishi needs to show us when and how he did it.

Credit needs to be given to Kakashi/Jiraiya for helping Naruto develop the rasengan even futher.

I don't remember kishi showing us how kakashi mastered the kamui, or how naruto learnt to throw the rasen-shriyuken, so I don't really think kishi needs to show us how naruto learnt the jutsu
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 11:37am On Dec 01, 2012
tayoccu:

I don't remember kishi showing us how kakashi mastered the kamui, or how naruto learnt to throw the rasen-shriyuken, so I don't really think kishi needs to show us how naruto learnt the jutsu
Is it just me or the more answers we try solving, the more questions keep popping up? undecided

I think Kakashi just figured how the kamui think works (see his/Gai/Bee/Naruto fight with Obito) and hasn't really mastered the Kamui(This technique is also able to make the user "intangible" by transporting portions of his body to the same pocket dimension) which he,Kakashi hasn't been able to do. And before you say he isn't Uchiha..let me remind you that the Shukaku*(One tails) was ripped from Gaara (sand user) but he was STILL ABLE to use sand techniques. And lastly, the Kamui allows you to teleport to any location you choose.

Tobi created his own world where he could store anything he warped..and Kakashi's borrowed-eye just happened to replicate what Obito's eye did which makes it more or less possible to store things in the same/shared (Tobi)dimension.
Re: Naruto Information by kombats: 11:39am On Dec 01, 2012
Ihedinobi:

True talk. Me I don't know why Naruto's having a new jutsu is an issue. The rasenshuriken the guy used against Pain was a complete surprise until we got a flashback. And the fact that this is a wind-based jutsu sure helps make it more credible. I remember a time he sorta took lessons from Asuma.

About the juubi, I've said before that when Tobi decided to use the bits of the hachibi and the kyuubi that he got he said something like, "even a bit retains the power of the whole" somehow consoling himself for his failure to capture the two bijuus. I don't know if memory serves me right though. I just think that that juubi is the real deal.

naruto have used rasen shuriken b4 his encounter with pain only dat it'll destroy his hand if he didn't throw it or he is not in the sage mode like against kakazu.
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 12:36pm On Dec 01, 2012
tayoccu:

Naruto was Asuma's student at some point, remember?

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.