Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,736 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (650577 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 10:07am On Dec 07, 2012
ledafaze:

The only person I see going down is one of the Kages... That is it... and hope not my sexy Hokage!
undecided
Don't even go there...
Then Dan's sacrifice'll be for nothing.
If anyone should go, it should be Sasuke's ancient kinsmen. Starting the clan anew with them around is poison enough especially Mad-ara.
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 11:10am On Dec 07, 2012
Madara - "How pitiful.."
Who is underestimating who? The Alliance or Madara? We know what follows when Madara praises an opponent..that's like the calm before the storm. The alliance may have immobilized the Juubi momentarily but going-in like that against Madara? Do they NOT know who he is? what he did to the Kages? That reminds me..can Kishi please give us updates on the Kages? Sas'gay?

Obito may likely change.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 07, 2012
KazeKage1: Madara - "How pitiful.."
Who is underestimating who? The Alliance or Madara? We know what follows when Madara praises an opponent..that's like the calm before the storm. The alliance may have immobilized the Juubi momentarily but going-in like that against Madara? Do they NOT know who he is? what he did to the Kages? That reminds me..can Kishi please give us updates on the Kages? Sas'gay?

Obito may likely change.

Obito will change... courtesy Naruto-kun
Re: Naruto Information by Brisingr(m): 12:25pm On Dec 07, 2012
i hope he(obito) comes to a gruesome end,am tired of kishi always humanizing the enemy after they don do evil things did anybody notice that smirk on madara's face ? can't remember the exact page menn i can't wait for naruto to wipe off that condescending smile and replace it with fear.
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 5:36pm On Dec 07, 2012
KazeKage1: Madara - "How pitiful.."

Obito may likely change.

1. The alliance unlike the kages have the smartest shinobi alive coordinating their every move, so it won't be easy for the uchias to beat em.
2. I have this very wierd feeling that its madara that'll sell out, not obito.
Re: Naruto Information by Parnassuss(m): 2:37am On Dec 08, 2012
Hey those Kakashi and Pein artworks are really nice. I bet if they were done with a computer they'd be totally he same with the originals. Good one Feraz...

The Alliance is just fodder, nothing more. What I am trying to imagine is a Susanoo vs the Samehada, does the shark eat the Susanoo chakra? Also I have reiterate people please watch the on going anime shippuden,(Power episodes) it is going somewhere that Kishi has never gone.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 08, 2012
Parnassuss: Hey those Kakashi and Pein artworks are really nice. I bet if they were done with a computer they'd be totally he same with the originals. Good one Feraz...

The Alliance is just fodder, nothing more. What I am trying to imagine is a Susanoo vs the Samehada , does the shark eat the Susanoo chakra? Also I have reiterate people please watch the on going anime shippuden,(Power episodes) it is going somewhere that Kishi has never gone.
Bee has been disappointing so far!,buht atleast he' ran commentary for the better part of the previous fight.
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 9:29am On Dec 09, 2012
tayoccu:

1. The alliance unlike the kages have the smartest shinobi alive coordinating their every move, so it won't be easy for the uchias to beat em.
2. I have this very wierd feeling that its madara that'll sell out, not obito.

The Alliance CANNOT match the Kages even if it was 1000:1. The Kages relied on strength and their titles(They also had help from Shikamaru's father at some point). You seriously think Madara will bend over and let the alliance have their way with him? I mean, all he needs to do use the Mokuton style and pull out Susanoo (final version) and it's all man for him/herself.
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 9:42am On Dec 09, 2012
KazeKage1:

The Alliance CANNOT match the Kages even if it was 1000:1. The Kages relied on strength and their titles(They also had help from Shikamaru's father at some point). You seriously think Madara will bend over and let the alliance have their way with him? I mean, all he needs to do use the Mokuton style and pull out Susanoo (final version) and it's all man for him/herself.
lol....like I said in my previous post, they'll end up getting in the way.....though they'll be able to pull more combinations than what the kages did.....but if that susanno is brought out, they goners mehn!!!!! They should have left the four-man cell to do what they were doing afterall, they held 'em for long till the juubi was revived.....besides, I trust kishi to troll.....that being said, where is yamato??
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 10:48am On Dec 09, 2012
Feraz: lol....like I said in my previous post, they'll end up getting in the way.....though they'll be able to pull more combinations than what the kages did.....but if that susanno is brought out, they goners mehn!!!!! They should have left the four-man cell to do what they were doing afterall, they held 'em for long till the juubi was revived.....besides, I trust kishi to troll.....that being said, where is yamato??
grin grin
Yamato? Isn't he the fuel powering the thousands of white zetsu's
If you could guess who is/are the one(s) who know it all..Who/what will be your top-three guesses?
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 12:32pm On Dec 09, 2012
KazeKage1:

You do know there are shinobi that are near kage-level in the alliance?
Yes a lot of the fodder shinobi will die, but believe me its gonna be much harder to defeat the alliance than it was to beat the Kages.
Mokuton you said?
I hope you know Mokuton is weak against the katon?
As per the perfect susanoo,the next best thing got wrecked by an afternoon tiger executed by a weak gai, so imagine if gai or anyother shinobi with a high power jutsu hits the "perfect susanoo".
Over the years, Kishi has shown us that there is nothing like a perfect defense.
All the defensive moves that had been touted as such have been breached in the past.

2 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 12:43pm On Dec 09, 2012
tayoccu:

Yes a lot of the fodder shinobi will die, but believe me its gonna be much harder to defeat the alliance than it was to beat the Kages.
Mokuton you said?
As per the perfect susanoo,the next best thing got wrecked by [size=18pt]an afternoon tiger [/size]executed by a weak gai, so imagine if gai or anyother shinobi with a high power jutsu hits the "perfect susanoo".
Over the years, Kishi has shown us that there is nothing like a perfect defense.
All the defensive moves that had been touted as such have been breached in the past.

-Morning Peacock
-Afternoon Tiger

Are these Jutsu names? They sound like greetings...

Shouting the name alone would distract the opponent into thinking whether he should take Gai seriously.(As if his get-up and youthful displays doesn't)

Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 2:07pm On Dec 09, 2012
^^^ gringringringrin
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 3:01pm On Dec 09, 2012
tayoccu:

Mokuton you said?
As per the perfect susanoo,the next best thing got wrecked by an afternoon tiger executed by a weak gai, so imagine if gai or anyother shinobi with a high power jutsu hits the "perfect susanoo".
you actually didn't take some things into consideration.....
1. The susanno that was attacked by hidodura wasn't a perfect one....it was the kind that itachi or sasuke does.....the perfect one has four hands and is way mighty that the hidodura is an ant compared to it and only selected people have seen it according to the manga which include the kages and hashirama (I'm sure naruto will see it later)......
2. It has been proven in both the manga and anime that some elements are not weak against the other depending on the user....fine; the sequence is fire - wind - lightening - earth - water back to fire ie the former being stronger than the latter and and the latter weak against the former....example....when tobirama fought hizuren, the later used earth technique to shield himself from the former's water technique while the former used his technique as a weapon to shatter the earth technique even when they were high levelled shinobis being the hokages......
When Madara began fighting in this ninja war, about 12 shinobis tried stopping his katon by using suiton but it all evaporated (if you can't remember, go back to the time in the manga he was summoned to the battle field....can't remember the exact chapter)....so since madara is using hashirama's powers as if
he was hashirama (cos he's using it better than yamato), then, that mokuton isn't going to be weak against fire......

I'm not saying that the allied force won't do something, of course they would better than the kages but if Madara should really do to them what he did to the kages + more, then more than half would die except kishi pulls some new jutsus up his arse.......
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 4:15pm On Dec 09, 2012
Feraz:
you actually didn't take some things into consideration.....
1. The susanno that was attacked by hidodura wasn't a perfect one....it was the kind that itachi or sasuke does.....the perfect one has four hands and is way mighty that the hidodura is an ant compared to it and only selected people have seen it according to the manga which include the kages and hashirama (I'm sure naruto will see it later)......
2. It has been proven in both the manga and anime that some elements are not weak against the other depending on the user....fine; the sequence is fire - wind - lightening - earth - water back to fire ie the former being stronger than the latter and and the latter weak against the former....example....when tobirama fought hizuren, the later used earth technique to shield himself from the former's water technique while the former used his technique as a weapon to shatter the earth technique even when they were high levelled shinobis being the hokages......
When Madara began fighting in this ninja war, about 12 shinobis tried stopping his katon by using suiton but it all evaporated (if you can't remember, go back to the time in the manga he was summoned to the battle field....can't remember the exact chapter)....so since madara is using hashirama's powers as if
he was hashirama (cos he's using it better than yamato), then, that mokuton isn't going to be weak against fire......

I'm not saying that the allied force won't do something, of course they would better than the kages but if Madara should really do to them what he did to the kages + more, then more than half would die except kishi pulls some new jutsus up his arse.......

1. Hope you also remember Gai was fagged out when he performed the jutsu?
2.Wood is wood, imagine shinobi of the sarutobi clan performing a katon jutsu, and the mokuton no go burn.
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 6:20pm On Dec 09, 2012
tayoccu:

2.Wood is wood, imagine shinobi of the sarutobi clan performing a katon jutsu, and the mokuton no go burn.
1 - You seem to forget Madara has an endless supply of chakra, putting him on a shinobi-no-kami level
2 - He is immortal(or reborn) right now.
3 - Only physical attacks can work on him right now. He won't fall for the same technique twice(whatever worked for the kages/alliance).
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 6:24pm On Dec 09, 2012
Something tells me Obito is the real villain, not madara and it'll take a naruto/sas'gay combo to take him down.
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 6:42pm On Dec 09, 2012
tayoccu:

I'm not saying he wasn't but I was out to correct what you said that the hidodura finished his perfect susanno and I pointed out that it wasn't the pf but that which itachi does....... Besides, the only person known to have fought the pf and survived it was hash (the kages didn't really experience it because the jutsu ended before it could perform and like madara said, he wouldn't use it twice).....
For the second, I just pointed out to you a case of tobirama's jutsu against hizuren's despite the latter being stronger than the former....also recall he's a senju......and I also pointed out madara's fire jutsu evaporating about 12 shinobis' jutsu or more.....so it also boils down to the user....so I don't really beth that the fire jutsu will beat that of the wood...
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 7:47pm On Dec 09, 2012
Feraz:
I'm not saying he wasn't but I was out to correct what you said that the hidodura finished his perfect susanno and I pointed out that it wasn't the pf but that which itachi does....... Besides, the only person known to have fought the pf and survived it was hash (the kages didn't really experience it because the jutsu ended before it could perform and like madara said, he wouldn't use it twice).....
For the second, I just pointed out to you a case of tobirama's jutsu against hizuren's despite the latter being stronger than the former....also recall he's a senju......and I also pointed out madara's fire jutsu evaporating about 12 shinobis' jutsu or more.....so it also boils down to the user....so I don't really beth that the fire jutsu will beat that of the wood...

Please go and read my post again.
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 9:01pm On Dec 09, 2012
^^^^Hope you ain't taking offense to my post
Re: Naruto Information by landinfo: 8:56am On Dec 10, 2012
Parnassuss:
Also I have reiterate people please watch the on going anime shippuden,(Power episodes) it is going somewhere that Kishi has never gone.
those are fillers-290,291,292,293
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 9:38am On Dec 10, 2012
Those fillers are really something else....one thing I realised from it is that though kishi left out some details from the manga, I feel he gave the left out details to the anime makers......example is how the seven swordsmen were defeated......
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 10, 2012
Feraz: Those fillers are really something else....one thing I realised from it is that though kishi left out some details from the manga, I feel he gave the left out details to the anime makers......example is how the seven swordsmen were defeated......
The last time i watched Naruto anime was during Pain invasion arc tho.
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 3:56pm On Dec 10, 2012
try watching them.....it's ok and other things can be gotten from it....I think it bridges some gaps in the manga
Re: Naruto Information by iykmora(m): 9:31pm On Dec 10, 2012
enuf wit d thrillerz.....
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 2:39am On Dec 11, 2012
Feraz: ^^^^Hope you ain't taking offense to my post

Haba! Not @ all. smiley

So any predictions?
Re: Naruto Information by tjskii(f): 5:20pm On Dec 11, 2012
Ehen wats goin on,can't find naruto to download on realitylapse.com,its lik they just yanked it off..and bleach too angry angry
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 5:38pm On Dec 11, 2012
tjskii: Ehen wats goin on,can't find naruto to download on realitylapse.com,its lik they just yanked it off..and bleach too angry angry

I think someone posted a link.... I'll check.
Re: Naruto Information by Next2Bezee(m): 7:47am On Dec 12, 2012
Chapter is out guys... 1st Gen of Ino/Shika has come to an end.
Re: Naruto Information by wiegraf: 9:08am On Dec 12, 2012
I doubt it really has come to an end for them, kishi is just too soft, but it was a worthy chapter at last

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 12, 2012
Wow!!!
Shikaku and Ao died like bosses.
Rip the HQ ninjas.
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 11:45am On Dec 12, 2012
I doubt they are dead but if they did die then the plan to stop them from the juubi BETTER NOT fail.

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.