Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (647861 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by iykmora(m): 12:26pm On Dec 12, 2012
tjskii: Ehen wats goin on,can't find naruto to download on realitylapse.com,its lik they just yanked it off..and bleach too angry angry
GO TO
fztvseries.mobi/subfolder-Naruto%20Shippuuden.htm OR wap.naruchigo.com
Re: Naruto Information by Parnassuss(m): 1:32pm On Dec 12, 2012
WHAT THE FLYING DOUGHNUT JUST HAPPENED? DID SHIKAKU JUST DIE? WHY IS KISHI DOING THIS...SURELY THERE WERE OTHER WEAK-ASSED CHARACTERS HE COULD YANKED? IS IT SO WRONG TO BE COOL IN NARUTO WHAT THE FLYING FFFFUUUUUUU embarassed embarassed cry cry cry

I cannot begin to feel for Shikamaru and Ino, they've lost teachers, now fathers. On a side note, Madara is a freaking genius in tactics, that was just golden the way he took out all neighbouring towns. But I love this chapter, its a N0-going-back situation right now. Madara and Tobi have officially been committed to the dark without possibility of parole, which is freaking good news. I wonder also whether Kabuto, the kages, Yamato or Team Sasuke will join the fighting soon cos...these alliance motherfackers are just cannon fodder.
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 3:02pm On Dec 12, 2012
....Damn! embarassed angry
What a display of mental prowess! angry
This chapter is aptly named: Mind.

The composite attack hinted Madara and he returned the favor.

All forces have been concentrated in one place leaving the HQ wide open.

...And another thing folks, there are no flashbacks. grin
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 12, 2012
Jiraiya died leaving a message on how to defeat Pain!.
Now Shikaku left something for the 3clans (Ino,Chika,Cho) to defeat Juubi...
I'm giving a crawling forck for the next chapter!
Re: Naruto Information by tjskii(f): 10:02am On Dec 13, 2012
iykmora: GO TO
fztvseries.mobi/subfolder-Naruto%20Shippuuden.htm OR wap.naruchigo.com

Thanks a bunch kiss
Re: Naruto Information by jidesp(m): 1:18pm On Dec 13, 2012
ino, chika, cho is quite powerful. firestar-chan i see you've not been impressed with the recent manga so far..
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 2:33pm On Dec 13, 2012
...Hey jidesp-san
Kishimoto is quite clever:
He leaves plotholes and makes readers assume...
Then he spews tar sticky enough to have his bases covered.

A sticky situation.

I'm not buying it.
He's a historian.
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 10:56pm On Dec 13, 2012
I said it......the shinobi alliance will only get in the way......if the juubi is still forming, then they haven't seen what the sage saw...and hash's power is still required to control that thing....how much more can his power get? Now, who's gonna kick the bosses' asses?? undecided
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 14, 2012
Next2Bezee: Chapter is out guys... 1st Gen of Ino/Shika has come to an end.

Really, I don't expect them to die as such... I expect Kakashi to use his skills here jare... But to be sincere, there will be sacrifices.
Re: Naruto Information by viruz007(m): 2:12pm On Dec 14, 2012
Kishi is just a bad guy sha. Let's see how things pan out
Re: Naruto Information by eyoniggar(m): 11:16am On Dec 15, 2012
Not sure if you guys are watching the Anime, the spoilers from Episode 291-294 are really interesting. Kabuto is @ it again.
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 11:58am On Dec 15, 2012
I doubt Kishi will let them die (remember he brought Kakashi back?), Kakashi might save them with a kamui (he's become quite good with it you know?).

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by lexander(m): 9:31pm On Dec 15, 2012
tayoccu: I doubt Kishi will let them die (remember he brought Kakashi back?), Kakashi might save them with a kamui (he's become quite good with it you know?).
i doubt that are u saying madara was lying when he said he had attacked their mind
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 9:55pm On Dec 15, 2012
lexander: i doubt that are u saying madara was lying when he said he had attacked their mind

Yes Madara attacked their mind, but that doesn't mean he succeeded in killing them, simple logic
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 9:59pm On Dec 15, 2012
tayoccu:

Yes Madara attacked their mind, but that doesn't mean he succeeded in killing them, simple logic

2Gbaski. cheesy
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 10:01pm On Dec 15, 2012
Come o,tayoccu-san what's the deal about your Pidgin version?
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 8:29am On Dec 16, 2012
firestar: Come o,tayoccu-san what's the deal about your Pidgin version?

I kinda have a lot on my plate right now (pro-exams), will resume after my exams.
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 8:31am On Dec 16, 2012
Alright. I wish you all the best!
Ace 'em. cool
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 9:48am On Dec 16, 2012
firestar: Alright. I wish you all the best!
Ace 'em. cool

Thanks, will do m'am smiley
Re: Naruto Information by landinfo: 2:15pm On Dec 16, 2012
off topic
@evribodi
here in ijesha wi only hav PAWA 4 2hrs in a week so plz tell mi which coy (samsung,LG,sony,etc) has the best product (PORTABLE DvD)
I nid the one dat can las mi 7-8hrs witout PAWA
Tankz
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 7:58pm On Dec 16, 2012
Don't know....sorry....

I just think if kman actually teleported 'em, then it's likely that it's the battle field that they would appear so shikaku can see what they're actually fighting but if not, then ......
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 10:15am On Dec 17, 2012
Feraz: Don't know....sorry....

I just think if kman actually teleported 'em, then it's likely that it's the battle field that they would appear so shikaku can see what they're actually fighting but if not, then ......
Exactly!
Kishi has a way of pulling the rug from under your feet. It could be that Kakashi warped them in another dimension - Remember Kakashi cursing that his Kamui wouldn't be ready in time and Shikaku asking Kakashi about the series of fights they had with Tobi? Who knows, maybe Ino's father was the only one that died? Explains why Ino was the only one shown crying.

But hey, it's Kishi we are talmabout here. undecided

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 17, 2012
KazeKage1:
Exactly!
Kishi has a way of pulling the rug from under your feet. It could be that Kakashi warped them in another dimension - Remember Kakashi cursing that his Kamui wouldn't be ready in time and Shikaku asking Kakashi about the series of fights they had with Tobi? Who knows, maybe Ino's father was the only one that died? Explains why Ino was the only one shown crying.

But hey, it's Kishi we are talmabout here. undecided

Nice one Kazekage...
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 2:28pm On Dec 18, 2012
The new chapter is out guys. Neji just joined the list of casualties.
Re: Naruto Information by Next2Bezee(m): 3:39pm On Dec 18, 2012
Ok i have to admit i was touched by this Chapter, Not sure why Neji did what he did. That 10 ten tails is crazy strong and not even displaying half its potential yet. Interested to see what the chakra-less Naruto is going to do next after Failbito's taunts.
Re: Naruto Information by Parnassuss(m): 5:07pm On Dec 18, 2012
Naruto is such a cry baby. For real someone should just kill this guy, what did he think the cost of the war was going to be the lil twerp? Abeg more Konoha 11 should fall let's see his almighty stamina. Obito is setting himself up to change sides but I doubt if that will happen, what I know is Sasuke holds the key to winning this war in that scroll.
Re: Naruto Information by eyoniggar(m): 5:14pm On Dec 18, 2012
RIP Neji, the most intelligent amongst the Chunnin graduates!!
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 18, 2012
I never expressed it, but I really did not think Obito is capable of changing sides. I think he's too far gone and his little speech to Madara proves it. But I brgan suspecting when I realized that he wasn't driven by rage, but by a grief that hardened into irrationality and practical insanity. That is quite unlike Sasuke and Orochimaru.

I don't think Oro would change either. He's basically a lost, confused scientist who's too naive to reevaluate his choices. Sasuke might change, or better put, he'll finally make a conscioud choice about his destiny. And somehow, I doubt that that choice will make him the pure villain that Obito is, I think some element of Zabuza will be replayed in him. He'll probably join forces with Naruto tofinish off Obito/Madara/Juubi and then fight Naruto or simply put distance between himself and every reminder of the loss of his family.

I didn't see Neji's death coming but it made sense. He's strong, has been in mourning for his dad, owes Naruto for the loss of his anger against the Hyuuga head family, cares about his cousin Hinata and would give up his life for her, which he did. He's also smart and a tactical fighter and knew what his sacrifice would accomplish. The choice was Neji or Hinata and I don't quite think Kishi will kill the lattet off, Sakura maybe, but probably not Hinata.

Naruto, I think, is learning an important lesson here which is probably that he's what he is because everybody else is what they are. I think that might give him a new jutsu or something.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Ishilove: 6:26pm On Dec 18, 2012
Ihedinobi: I never expressed it, but I really did not think Obito is capable of changing sides. I think he's too far gone and his little speech to Madara proves it. But I brgan suspecting when I realized that he wasn't driven by rage, but by a grief that hardened into irrationality and practical insanity. That is quite unlike Sasuke and Orochimaru.

I don't think Oro would change either. He's basically a lost, confused scientist who's too naive to reevaluate his choices. Sasuke might change, or better put, he'll finally make a conscioud choice about his destiny. And somehow, I doubt that that choice will make him the pure villain that Obito is, I think some element of Zabuza will be replayed in him. He'll probably join forces with Naruto tofinish off Obito/Madara/Juubi and then fight Naruto or simply put distance between himself and every reminder of the loss of his family.

I didn't see Neji's death coming but it made sense. He's strong, has been in mourning for his dad, owes Naruto for the loss of his anger against the Hyuuga head family, cares about his cousin Hinata and would give up his life for her, which he did. He's also smart and a tactical fighter and knew what his sacrifice would accomplish. The choice was Neji or Hinata and I don't quite think Kishi will kill the lattet off, Sakura maybe, but probably not Hinata.

Naruto, I think, is learning an important lesson here which is probably that he's what he is because everybody else is what they are. I think that might give him a new jutsu or something.
Agbaya tongue
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 6:44pm On Dec 18, 2012
Hmmmmmm.....ok....would try everything possible to read it tomorrow cos I'm beginning to slack these days.......

Madam Ishilove, you watch naruto too? Guess we're really having more females here cheesy
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 18, 2012
Feraz: Hmmmmmm.....ok....would try everything possible to read it tomorrow cos I'm beginning to slack these days.......

Madam Ishilove, you watch naruto too? Guess we're really having more females here cheesy

Oh no, she doesn't, she watches me.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 18, 2012
Ishilove:
Agbaya tongue

kiss

What doez "agbaya" mean though?

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.