Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (650151 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 01, 2012
kombats:
naruto have used rasen shuriken b4 his encounter with pain only dat it'll destroy his hand if he didn't throw it or he is not in the sage mode like against kakazu.

Yes, he did use the base rasenshuriken against Kakuzu, but there's a difference: he threw the one he used against Pein and it expanded. It was technically a different jutsu. And we didn't know how he learned to do that until Kishi gave us a flashback.

I think the last chapter was too early to carry explanation of this new jutsu. I expect the next one to elucidate it. We haven't even seen the jutsu, for love's sake. I think we're being too impatient.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 3:17pm On Dec 01, 2012
Ihedinobi:

I was under the impression that it doesn't . . . something about it being pure chakra, having no feelings or will(?) etc etc.
Remember the Juubi is not just pure chakra like the others? It is a beast with a body (Gedo mazo statue) and chakra within. It has a mind however primitive
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 3:21pm On Dec 01, 2012
Ihedinobi:

Yes, he did use the base rasenshuriken against Kakuzu, but there's a difference: he threw the one he used against Pein and it expanded. It was technically a different jutsu. And we didn't know how he learned to do that until Kishi gave us a flashback.

I think the last chapter was too early to carry explanation of this new jutsu. I expect the next one to elucidate it. We haven't even seen the jutsu, for love's sake. I think we're being too impatient.
#Gbam. Besides this technique Might be Moon cutter technique not just Wind (after all everybody wan claim moon moon things e.g eye of the moon plan) grin
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 3:24pm On Dec 01, 2012
tayoccu:

I don't remember kishi showing us how kakashi mastered the kamui, or how naruto learnt to throw the rasen-shriyuken, so I don't really think kishi needs to show us how naruto learnt the jutsu
Kakashi has not really mastered the Kamui(at least to the level of obito) but he learnt a lot in the battle since he now knew that it's the same jutsu he's been seeing obito use in different ways and he then tried to use his own eye in similar ways.
Re: Naruto Information by Bawss1(m): 3:20pm On Dec 02, 2012
This thread has exceeded 100 pages, isn't it time the mods close this one(as its the norm on NL)... and use the resurrection technique on a fresh one? That way the spirit of this thread lives on but in fresh and nimble form. It was done to Orochimaru and Itachi, it can be done here.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 4:20pm On Dec 02, 2012
^I hope it won't be in the recycle bin?
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 5:20pm On Dec 02, 2012
Hey all....how are we holding up?....bwass, was thinking the same....this thread is supposed to have been closed but guess they want to leave it open....good all the same....coming with my theories and speculations later...meanwhile,

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 9:38pm On Dec 02, 2012
Bawss1: This thread has exceeded 100 pages, isn't it time the mods close this one(as its the norm on NL)... and use the resurrection technique on a fresh one? That way the spirit of this thread lives on but in fresh and nimble form. It was done to Orochimaru and Itachi, it can be done here.
Lol.... cheesy
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 9:39pm On Dec 02, 2012
Question for You'all while we're waiting.
What does it take for one to become a Jounin?
Re: Naruto Information by lexander(m): 11:47pm On Dec 02, 2012
there is no new justu its just the shinobi alliance and the ransenshiruken thrown by naruto is nothing new its just the effect of sage mode on the rasenshiruken
Re: Naruto Information by eyoniggar(m): 2:28am On Dec 04, 2012
I had thought the Barcelona fan thread on the sports section I created would have been closed when it reached 100, bt it wasnt,Now I guess Seun have instructed mods
not to close threads, the number of pages per thread will have no limits as it is.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Parnassuss(m): 6:03am On Dec 04, 2012
[size=8pt][size=8pt][color=#990000][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b]People, you guys are looking the wrong direction! Go and watch the Shippuden 291 Episode and learn that there is still a shadow figure pulling the strings, I think the Ten-tails soul is sealed in that scroll Sasuke's team took. Now Naruto is getting back to its former self, the Madara enigma was fine for a while but he did not answer all the questions, a Juubi level bad guy running things would be much more feasible. That in fact would a better reason to get the tailed beasts together rather than that pointless and impractical Moon's eye plan.[
Re: Naruto Information by landinfo: 10:12pm On Dec 04, 2012
lexander: there is no new justu its just the shinobi alliance and the ransenshiruken thrown by naruto is nothing new its just the effect of sage mode on the rasenshiruken
guy tolded dem o abi na tell dem i go use sef
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 05, 2012
ikekings: Seriously, whenever I try to read the manga I don't understand it...

Firstly know how to read japaneese manga... Its from Right to left... as if ure reading a quran
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 05, 2012
paisleyo: Sasuke is gonna ressurect his parents,them gonna tell him the truth about itachi and sasuke is gonna join forces with naruto and kill madara its all about talk no jutsu and plot no jutsu

Ure wrong totally... Write this down... Sasuke will emerge as the real villian in this series... It is still a long thing after the war. They will defeat the 10 tails and madara will go into hiding i hope and obito will come back to his senses. But Orochimaru will go into much research with Sasuke and sasuke The real villian... the last unending fight in NarutoVerse
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 05, 2012
panaroma: I rilly don't get what happened ooo.. Someone please explain to me what dis jutsu does... Fuuton Kazekirino jutsu??

Kazekiri - Wind Cutter
Character Use: Unnamed ANBU
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+)
Type: Attack

Fuuton • Kazekiri no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu utilizing the Wind Element. To utilize this technique, the ANBU member will form the needed hand seal. A large slicing wind will then be created which can cut through his opponent. This can be used to immobilize large summons. This will be the initial attack in an elemental trio used by the ANBU. It will be followed by Raiton • Shichuu Shibari to stun and trap the target and finally Doton • Otoshi Buta to imprison the summon in a gigantic sealed pot.

source: http://www.leafninja.com/ninjutsu-08.php
Re: Naruto Information by jidesp(m): 9:56am On Dec 05, 2012
Temari, Gaara's sister use Fuuton Kazekiri no jutsu as well. Just wondering what Kishi's upto.......
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 05, 2012
[size=18pt]612 is OUT[/size]

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/612
Re: Naruto Information by Lekan155: 11:09am On Dec 05, 2012
juubi still in caterpillar stage
damn kishi angry
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 8:36pm On Dec 05, 2012
What the Alliance is doing.....
.Is making cement.... undecided sad
Re: Naruto Information by SageNaruto(m): 8:47pm On Dec 05, 2012
^^^ lol. . .
Its gud 2 see ppl bliv obito will see d light! And is it just me or is sum1 important going 2 die?!
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 8:55pm On Dec 05, 2012
How come I have this feeling that Madara's gonna pull a "nagato" and go "I entrust the future of this world to you Naruto", I won't be surprised if he's the one that sells out.
Does anyone find his reaction to the smooth collaboration of the shinobi nations wierd?
Re: Naruto Information by lexander(m): 10:41pm On Dec 05, 2012
tayoccu: How come I have this feeling that Madara's gonna pull a "nagato" and go "I entrust the future of this world to you Naruto", I won't be surprised if he's the one that sells out.
Does anyone find his reaction to the smooth collaboration of the shinobi nations wierd?
i do he looks so calm maybe he has something up his sleeve
Re: Naruto Information by Scharck(m): 4:06pm On Dec 06, 2012
lexander: i do he looks so calm maybe he has something up his sleeve

He Definitely has sth up his sleeve and it has to do with the Juubi
Re: Naruto Information by Lekan155: 4:29pm On Dec 06, 2012
apart frm juubi, madara is something else
he can make kage bunshin that has perfect sosanoo
how did hashirama defeated him?
kishi did not put much detail in d ova episode
hashi vs madara
and how the hell did madara steal hashi dna
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 6:52pm On Dec 06, 2012
Lekan155: apart frm juubi, madara is something else
hashi vs madara
Lets just say that Harashima is not so good as to escape with everything in tact
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 6:54pm On Dec 06, 2012
firestar: What the Alliance is doing.....
.Is making cement.... undecided sad
Yes Dangote is recruiting

2 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 7:03pm On Dec 06, 2012
WackyJ1:
Yes Dangote is recruiting

Hmmm...Shinobi working for Dangote...
An interesting prospect.
I doubt there'll be any need for expensive equipment.
Let them check with NLC first...
Can't have a valuable workforce strike now can we?
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 06, 2012
Obito is the realistic version of Naruto.
The Juubi is still not in perfect form =Troll of life.
And Naruto didn't use that weak 'fuuton kazek... No jutsu''
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 06, 2012
hashi vs madara
he didn't fight Hashirama with Rinnegan or neither was he an Edo'. He wasn't much of a god then.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 12:30am On Dec 07, 2012
[s]he can make kage bunshin that has perfect sosanoo[/s]
hashi vs madara
he can't make kage bunshins with perfect susanno....all can have but it's not going to be perfect....
Twisting:
he didn't fight Hashirama with Rinnegan or neither was he an Edo'. He wasn't much of a god then.
nah, not because he didn't have the rinnegan......it's just that hash was quite powerful for him...recall he had the kyuubi fighting along side with him so he in reality is not supposed to lose....
To the manga, the juubi is not in perfect form meaning they just experienced part of it and guess kyuubi knows about that for him to have told naruto to buy him sometime.....shikashi, the shinobi alliance jutsu is a weak one and they will end up getting in the way imo....so many will die!!!! I just wished the shinobi didn't come there.....
Side note: how's that drawing above? undecided
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 07, 2012
SageNaruto: ^^^ lol. . .
Its gud 2 see ppl bliv obito will see d light! And is it just me or is sum1 important going 2 die?!

The only person I see going down is one of the Kages... That is it... and hope not my sexy Hokage!

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.