Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,163 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (649277 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by viruz007(m): 11:45pm On Jan 18, 2013
Men anime 296 is mad especially d mini rasenshuriken... OMG!!!
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 5:30am On Jan 19, 2013
Ihedinobi: If Naruto no jejely go marry Hinata, I go use my leg enter d manga beat jutsu comot him body. angry
Gbam!! That's just it... Well i no worry about that one cos Naruto has already been betrothed via the blood of Neji
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 6:13am On Jan 19, 2013
I'm back after my Sabbatical !!! I see most peeps are still here..

Ehen me thinks it was naruto that sasuke, Orochimaru and the rest of Taka felt when they were in Konoha and sasuke was a bit Scared grin grin
Re: Naruto Information by jidesp(m): 12:40pm On Jan 19, 2013
I don't think sasuke was scared. The song, Clique by Kanye West is just playing in his head. "Aint nobody messing with my CLIQUE" wink
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 19, 2013
jidesp: I don't think sasuke was scared. The song, Clique by Kanye West is just playing in his head. "Aint nobody messing with my CLIQUE" wink
cheesy Nah it'z Terrytharapman x Overdose x Pherowshuz Clique that's playing in his head.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 19, 2013
I don't think the chakra they felt was modified Naruto' chakra
If they didn't feel 10tails chakra which is numerous times greater than kyuubi's,then it => that the new naruto chakra is more sinister than juubi's own...
The chakra maybe from the 'One(s)' they wanted to see....
Re: Naruto Information by eyoniggar(m): 2:48pm On Jan 19, 2013
So now the Chakra that they felt is another new mystery? Am not tagging along on this. undecided
Re: Naruto Information by iykmora(m): 8:21pm On Jan 19, 2013
it might be that of the legendary rikoudo who somehow appeared from God knows where.....ehehehe
#lights my *indo* and hallucination kontinua
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 9:44pm On Jan 19, 2013
jidesp: I don't think sasuke was scared. The song, Clique by Kanye West is just playing in his head. "Aint nobody messing with my CLIQUE" wink
Lol. He's fearing that something can mess up his clique bad.. grin
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 9:46pm On Jan 19, 2013
Twisting: I don't think the chakra they felt was modified Naruto' chakra
If they didn't feel 10tails chakra which is numerous times greater than kyuubi's,then it => that the new naruto chakra is more sinister than juubi's own...
The chakra maybe from the 'One(s)' they wanted to see....
Perhaps it's because it's naruto's own that he's more familiar with, and the fact that he also knows the 9 tails chakra and he's bothered because
1. The fact that naruto's chakra is fused with that of the Kyuubi
2. That he can sense it thus far even over the 10tails own that he has been sensing since
Re: Naruto Information by Vicotex(m): 10:40pm On Jan 19, 2013
na rick ross feature kanye west nd jayz 4 CLIQUE O
Re: Naruto Information by jidesp(m): 11:39pm On Jan 19, 2013
Vicotex: na rick ross feature kanye west nd jayz 4 CLIQUE O

whatever bro..lol...na kanye i hear pass.. grin anyways..

Sasuke was standing at the front gate of the Village, where he had gone to school and spent so much time training. Team 7, his former team, had been on countless missions to try and rescue him. Naruto, Sakura, Kakashi sensi, even the others. Although they tried, they couldn't persuaded him to come back. It's been three years.

Sasuke had fulfilled his goals in life, except one. He had gained enough power from Orochimaru to defeat his brother, Itachi Uchiha. Sasuke had gone to the Akatsuki hideout, and killed all of them, but he had left Itachi for last. He had won that fight. Sasuke had also killed Orochimaru, beforehand. It was a week before the transformation was to take place. Kabuto was examining him to make sure that his health was in good shape. Then, when he had turned around, Sasuke took out his katana and plunged it thought Kabutos back. Sasuke then found Orochimaru.

"I see you killed Kabuto." Orochimaru had said, totally relaxed in his chair.

"Yes, and you will be next!" Sasuke then ran toward Orochimaru and the fought had begun. Swords were clinging and kicks were being thrown. After about 5 minutes, Sasuke had Orochimaru pinned. He showed no mercy. Orochimaru was dead.

The revenge Sasuke had for his brother had now turned to loneliness. He didn't know where to go. The only conclusion he came to was to return to the Hidden Leaf Village.

Which is where he stood now. The door watchers had seen him and started to get scared. Sasuke sighed, knowing that this was the reaction thathe was going to get. He had betrayed the village and killed many people from the leaf. He had even killed three men from ANBU. Sasuke walked through the streets, ignoring all the stares he was getting. He had even watched people turn and run into their houses. He wondered why no one had come to greet him.

Naruto and Sakura were having lunch at Ichiraku's Ramen Place. The old man was in the back, making more ramen. Naruto was chowing his down. He was really hungry!

"Oy, some more please!" Naruto replied, holding out his ramen dish. Sakura, with her newfound strength, knocked Naruto in the head.

"You idiot! Thats your 11th bowl!"

"Ow, ow,ow,ow,ow!!" He grabbed his head " Sakura-chan, do you have to hit so hard"

"Do you have to eat so much ramen? I hope you know that your paying for ALL of this." Sakura folded her arms over her chest.

"WHAT?! Your paying for your food, i'll pay for mine." Sakura was shaking her head.

"Actually im not, you said you were paying. That means mine and yours." Naruto had remembered his conversation with her earlier that day"

The old man had come back, after hearing the yelling. Naruto was yelling at Sakura still, while the old man was listening. Neji had come into the resturant. Neji coughed to say he was here. Naruto and Sakura turned their heads.

"Lady Tsunade has asked me to find you. She requests that you two go to her office. There is a mission that Team 7 is to go on." They nodded their heads, and left. While walking down the hallway to Lady Tsunades, they head a scream, and things being thrown around. Naruto and Sakura ran to the door. It was calm for a moment then started up again. "How do you expect them to act?!" They reconized the Hokages voice. That voice continued."You return after three years after betraying this village and expect them to welcome you back with open arms?! Can you even imagine what Naruto, Sakura, Kakashi would say Sasuke?"

Right when the two of them had heard the name "Sasuke" they gasped, and made a run for it. Naruto tripped on his way down the hallway. Lady Tsunade had heard a noise outside her door, and went to check it out. She opened the door, but no one was there. Turning back, she sat back at her desk, trying to get calm.

"As i was saying Uchiha, i grant your request to stay here, but you will be treated differently for a while. Also, you are NEVER to use any of the forbbiden jutsu in this village, understood?"

"Understood." Sasuke said, and left her office.

Naruto and Sakura were still running, and now headed towards the old training grounds. They didn't even know why they were running. After all these years, they should be happy to see him. Was it because they were surprised...or because they were frightened? After all, Sasuke had almost killed Naruto. The two jounin were still running, but stopped dead in their tracks. There, standing with one leg propped against a tree, with his head down, was none other than..

"Hey Sakura, Hey Dobe, long time no see, eh?" The betrayer of Konoha said

...Sasuke Uchiha.

If you actually think i wrote this, then you're high on a Large, long JOINT, enough to drive you crazy! grin

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Vicotex(m): 2:39pm On Jan 20, 2013
the chakra sasuke, jugo,suijutsu and oro sensed was naruto chakra cos the juubi chakra cannot be sense because its a nature type...... I noticed one thing abt the chakra naruto was given out, the chakra was completly different frm those previous chakra
Re: Naruto Information by kombats: 9:18pm On Jan 20, 2013
Vicotex: the chakra sasuke, jugo,suijutsu and oro sensed was naruto chakra cos the juubi chakra cannot be sense because its a nature type...... I noticed one thing abt the chakra naruto was given out, the chakra was completly different frm those previous chakra
the chakra they sensed can never be narutos',because Lord Orochimaru said that these people can sense the chakra despite not being sensing ninja and its not naruto that sasuke ask him to take him to.
I suspect it would be a shinobi that help orochimaru before he met kabuto. Some1 very powerfull.
Re: Naruto Information by Vicotex(m): 6:36am On Jan 21, 2013
kombats:
the chakra they sensed can never be narutos',because Lord Orochimaru said that these people can sense the chakra despite not being sensing ninja and its not naruto that sasuke ask him to take him to.
I suspect it would be a shinobi that help orochimaru before he met kabuto. Some1 very powerfull.
The chakra they sensed was naruto own even oro said it, even jugo and suijutsu were facing the direction of the chakra they sensed
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 21, 2013
kombats:

Thanks bruV...we are on the same page
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 9:59pm On Jan 21, 2013
kombats:

Please provide a link to prove it
Re: Naruto Information by Vicotex(m): 10:53pm On Jan 21, 2013
tayoccu:

Please provide a link to prove it
no mind dem ...on 23rd we go c d owner of d chakra dem sense.....den shame go catch dat APROKO dude
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 10:58pm On Jan 21, 2013
[size=28pt]^o^...?[/size]
Re: Naruto Information by Idrismusty97(m): 11:40pm On Jan 21, 2013
Bankai!!!!!!!!...........Lol d 1st time i hear am i think say them dy curse my father with hausa.
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 7:10am On Jan 22, 2013
Idrismusty97: Bankai!!!!!!!!...........Lol d 1st time i hear am i think say them dy curse my father with hausa.

sad
Re: Naruto Information by Parnassuss(m): 10:20am On Jan 22, 2013
Idrismusty97: Bankai!!!!!!!!...........Lol d 1st time i hear am i think say them dy curse my father with hausa.

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I doubt its the Juubi or Naruto's chakra they felt but that's besides the point. If those guys make an alliance to whatever aim, they will be next to unstoppable. Also where is Yamato and what's become of Anko? Is she dead, I would have to imagine that the rebirthing of Orochimaru took too much of her life-force and left her kpied.
Re: Naruto Information by Vicotex(m): 3:32pm On Jan 22, 2013
ichigo shakia and bankai no fit withstand naruto sage mode
Re: Naruto Information by Vicotex(m): 3:33pm On Jan 22, 2013
make 2moro quick reach make person read manga jare......e come b like say manga don dey sweet pass anime o

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 11:29pm On Jan 22, 2013
Vicotex: make 2moro quick reach make person read manga jare......e come b like say manga don dey sweet pass anime o

The manga had always been better my dear friend.
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 7:50am On Jan 23, 2013
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 8:06am On Jan 23, 2013
#617's Soundtrack:"If you can understand me, then you can overwhelm me... ...I can, I can transform you"- Transformers by Chris Brown ft Lil. Wayne

Is Neji's will manifested in form of a caged bird leaving its cage...?
Because it's kinda confusing to see a personified battle formation with Hyuuga written all over it.....
Re: Naruto Information by Parnassuss(m): 9:04am On Jan 23, 2013
I read this chapter and felt a lot of mixed emotions. First there was awesome moment when Lee got Kyuubified, next came the utterly cheesy 'bird outta the cage' Neji tribute formation After that some decent progress with the Hinata shoulder fix, total confusion as to Obito and Madara's reactions when attacked (i.e. Why didn't Madara use Susanoo, why did Obito fall from the top of the Juubi). Utterly vexed and annoyed that Kishi is too lazy to bring other villages (hence justu) to the fore.
Re: Naruto Information by soriano20: 9:17am On Jan 23, 2013
For someone Madara to say 'should i give you more power too'? And then the attack on them were cheap and successful. I find the battle side of this Chapter incredibly disappointing.
Re: Naruto Information by Vicotex(m): 2:12pm On Jan 23, 2013
soriano20: For someone Madara to say 'should i give you more power too'? And then the attack on them were cheap and successful. I find the battle side of this Chapter incredibly disappointing.
what do madara mean with this word "'should i give you more power too'" ?
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 12:30am On Jan 24, 2013
grin grin grin at everyone getting vexed with Kishi.....now that they are down from the juubi, what is next?? If we are to go by the kyuubi's analysis of Naruto giving out chakra, it means that he applied that analysis to the time when elder Chiyo used part of his chakra to resurrect Gaara. In essence, I don't think it is Shikaku that came up with the strategy of the modification of chakra but rather how the distribution should go! Then again, he's finally surpassed the fourth and now, the showdown is about to begin!!!! Lee tried and I like the fact that they have all been enhanced by the kyuubi chakra but Kishi should give credit to other villages like Darui, Cee, Temari, Chojuro, Ao etc even though we know that Konohagakure is the strongest village angry angry angry angry..........
Vicotex: what do madara mean with this word "'should i give you more power too'" ?
He probably was talking to Obito since he saw the full force coming at them...shikashi, where is Darui of Nairaland??
Re: Naruto Information by Vicotex(m): 6:28am On Jan 24, 2013
Feraz: grin grin grin at everyone getting vexed with Kishi.....now that they are down from the juubi, what is next?? If we are to go by the kyuubi's analysis of Naruto giving out chakra, it means that he applied that analysis to the time when elder Chiyo used part of his chakra to resurrect Gaara. In essence, I don't think it is Shikaku that came up with the strategy of the modification of chakra but rather how the distribution should go! Then again, he's finally surpassed the fourth and now, the showdown is about to begin!!!! Lee tried and I like the fact that they have all been enhanced by the kyuubi chakra but Kishi should give credit to other villages like Darui, Cee, Temari, Chojuro, Ao etc even though we know that Konohagakure is the strongest village angry angry angry angry..........He probably was talking to Obito since he saw the full force coming at them...shikashi, where is Darui of Nairaland??
madara is really a bad ass ,,tobi didnt complain/request of power why is he mocking him?

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.