Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,790 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (650921 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by Idrismusty97(m): 7:25am On Jan 15, 2013
The baddest niggas are always the uchihas and if not...at least they came from konoha(nagato is an exception).
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 8:21am On Jan 15, 2013
Parnassuss:

Hehehe, when you watch at least 70 episodes of each anime, then you can make constructive comparisons. I watched all three extensively and right now it would be fun if I had someone to merge the stories with. Zoro, Zaraki and Kisame are all ultimate sword wielding badasses and I would love to have a fantasy battle using all three. I like Naruto and One Piece, they are not mutually exclusive, Bleach though...Bleach sucks testicles.

You know what, open a thread featuring Manga/Anime that peeps recommend you read/watch.

I hope nobody thinks we're mainly Naruto lovers eh? Hhen.... if you do eh.... Loooong tin- I mean Aluu minium. tongue
Re: Naruto Information by Vicotex(m): 10:27am On Jan 15, 2013
Idrismusty97: The baddest niggas are always the uchihas and if not...at least they came from konoha(nagato is an exception).
na tru u talk sha,,, y d baddest ppl 4 bleach na ESPADA ,,ONEPEICE na PIRATES
Re: Naruto Information by Vicotex(m): 10:29am On Jan 15, 2013
make una end those bleach and one peice chapter.... we re in naruto thread
Re: Naruto Information by kombats: 1:51pm On Jan 15, 2013
I was reading a discussion about konoha clans and it is majorly argue that the Senjus and the Uchiha are the strongest clan and the Hyuuga are the most powerful clan but sincerely i haven't seen anything powerful about the Hyuuga, i would rather have the Uzumakis as the most powerfull clan.
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 3:55pm On Jan 15, 2013
kombats: I was reading a discussion about konoha clans and it is majorly argue that the Senjus and the Uchiha are the strongest clan and the Hyuuga are the most powerful clan but sincerely i haven't seen anything powerful about the Hyuuga, i would rather have the Uzumakis as the most powerfull clan.
It seems the Byakugan morphed to form the sharingan/rinnegan. Maybe old man SoSP had the Byakugan at some point in his life undecided, it couldn't have fallen from the sky undecided
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 15, 2013
An interesting analysis at narutobase (will try to find the link later) proves beyond reasonable doubt that the SO6P was Uzumaki. We also know that he sired both the Senju and the Uchiha. Those two things destroy the notion that the Byakugan morphed into the sharingan or the rinnegan. The old sage most likely got his rinnegan from the Juubi after he sealed it into his body. The Byakugan may have been a variant of the Sharingan or it may just have been an independent ocular power.
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 7:23pm On Jan 15, 2013
kombats: I was reading a discussion about konoha clans and it is majorly argue that the Senjus and the Uchiha are the strongest clan and the Hyuuga are the most powerful clan but sincerely i haven't seen anything powerful about the Hyuuga, i would rather have the Uzumakis as the most powerfull clan.

Do you have the link please?

That's one angle I would love to explore.
Senju-Uchiha rivalry seem more pronounced and it doesn't help that Tsunade is protrayed as the last Senju.
Nothing is said about the rest of the them.It'll be interesting to see other Senju though.

About the Hyuuga, apart from the sealing the branch members, they seem more 'noble' than the Uchiha--.

So many possiblities.
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 7:48pm On Jan 15, 2013
Ihedinobi: An interesting analysis at narutobase (will try to find the link later) proves beyond reasonable doubt that the SO6P was Uzumaki. We also know that he sired both the Senju and the Uchiha. Those two things destroy the notion that the Byakugan morphed into the sharingan or the rinnegan. The old sage most likely got his rinnegan from the Juubi after he sealed it into his body. The Byakugan may have been a variant of the Sharingan or it may just have been an independent ocular power.
it's plausible ya know....cos as the juubi has a sharingan and a rinnegan co-joined, isn't it possible that he acquired the most dominant of the eye while the other came out in the future?? I've always thought about that....then again, this sharingan descending from the byakugan, I've always had my doubt about that theory too.....let's just watch how things go cos I know at the end, kishi would explain how the three eyes came about....especially his rinnegan.....
Re: Naruto Information by newuc2come(m): 9:52pm On Jan 15, 2013
took d words our of my fingers parnassus..bleach sucks ass!major.crap this.hollofication,fullbringfication,next is quincification for one character .
abeg enuf jare!
luv naruto
Re: Naruto Information by eyoniggar(m): 12:30am On Jan 16, 2013
Hahahahaha, My Reiatsu is High, blows thread off!!!! grin shocked
Re: Naruto Information by viruz007(m): 5:36am On Jan 16, 2013
Is kishi a troll? Na wa ooo... Abi him don turn naija house of reps member?
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 16, 2013
At last... Kishi don release d next Naruto 616... make i go read am first.. i dey come

Edit: Oro is now surfacing and I believe he will be the master piece to end this war...
What! Naruto giving everybody on the battle field Kurama's chakra? Thats gross... lets see what they can do with it

U mean they were able to bind that thingo? I doubt it.... lets wait and see in the next chapter sha... cos me never believe jor... Why was ARA just standing there looking That is something to ponder on...
Re: Naruto Information by Parnassuss(m): 1:01pm On Jan 16, 2013
viruz007: Is kishi a troll? Na wa ooo... Abi him don turn naija house of reps member?

Viruz I feel u, I don tire to check net
Re: Naruto Information by viruz007(m): 6:31pm On Jan 16, 2013
Mayday mayday kishi ain't a troll after all... 616 is out and its not bad at all grin
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 6:31pm On Jan 16, 2013
-Wonder what Sasuke and co. are doing in Konoha...
...come to think of it--it seems the Hidden Leaf is slowy unfurling...

-...as chess pieces are being manouvered. Madara bides his time by watching.
Re: Naruto Information by eyoniggar(m): 7:18pm On Jan 16, 2013
Madara izz a s badaazzz, as an old school shinobi, he knws every move from every Clan. Shitzo!! shocked
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 7:41pm On Jan 16, 2013
eyoniggar: Madara izz a s badaazzz, as an old school shinobi, he knws every move from every Clan. Shitzo!! shocked

It's up to Shikamaru now....
He's now the War tactical strategist.

And tObito... how many times is he going to fall for the Yamanaka Mind Game? Twice? That's dangerous to a disillusioned Shinobi like him.
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 10:13pm On Jan 16, 2013
Which chakra are the four feeling? Is it that of the person they're going to see or that of Naruto? But I must hand it to the kyuubi, naruto and shikaku.....My bros dey one corner dey watch dey run commentary while in subordinate dey rake dey shout.......this handling of chakra by Naruto is making the duo scared and there's something different this time about the chakra apart from the fact that it powered 'em up........
Not a bad chapter afterall....all hail Kishi!!
Re: Naruto Information by eyoniggar(m): 11:13pm On Jan 16, 2013
^^^^^^ He realy did impress me. And I think the Chakra those 4 felt was the one of the kyuubi!!
Re: Naruto Information by biolabee(m): 11:15pm On Jan 16, 2013
bleach is rubbish
Re: Naruto Information by Parnassuss(m): 3:59am On Jan 17, 2013
But this chapter though cool didn't do anything new, it just powered them up more. Lemme guess , next comes Kiba with his fang over fang attack? Or Lee goes lightspeed? I will not appreciate this power up if some other villages dont get airtime and some new techniques don't get shown. Its just same old things, though it was a nice chapter. Also it would utterly foolish to imagine that Konoha would be left unguarded. I imagine Ibiki ( my badass homie) is doing that since I aint seen him or the Ambu chick in this entire war.

Shishi sonson!!!!
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 9:06am On Jan 17, 2013
eyoniggar: ^^^^^^ He realy did impress me. And I think the Chakra those 4 felt was the one of the kyuubi!!

Erm the kyubi is on the battle field (and I seriously doubt kishi will go the gold and silver way again).
It might be dat madara's kid brother is actually alive, he might be one of "the ones that know"
Parnassuss: But this chapter though cool didn't do anything new, it just powered them up more. Lemme guess , next comes Kiba with his fang over fang attack? Or Lee goes lightspeed? I will not appreciate this power up if some other villages dont get airtime and some new techniques don't get shown. Its just same old things, though it was a nice chapter. Also it would utterly foolish to imagine that Konoha would be left unguarded. I imagine Ibiki ( my badass homie) is doing that since I aint seen him or the Ambu chick in this entire war.

Shishi sonson!!!!
I'd like to see lee and gai go on 7 gates + kyubi chakra.

Orochi and the taka enter konoha, and u expect that pipe to do stop them?!
4 real?!!!!
Re: Naruto Information by Mynd44: 10:38am On Jan 17, 2013
You guys need to check this thread out and see where you belong.

https://www.nairaland.com/1161108/nerds-paradise-debate-thread-chat
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 17, 2013
If Naruto no jejely go marry Hinata, I go use my leg enter d manga beat jutsu comot him body. angry

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 7:52am On Jan 18, 2013
Whosoever Oro and Taka are going to meet, he must be very very powerful!
Re: Naruto Information by Vicotex(m): 9:23am On Jan 18, 2013
Tosyn007: Whosoever Oro and Taka are going to meet, he must be very very powerful!
the dude must be extremely strong
Re: Naruto Information by jidesp(m): 4:26pm On Jan 18, 2013
rasenrangan
rasenkyugan
Rasenkobelo
Rasanetighi
Rasenazonto

Loads of shit..smh. The naruto english dubbed filler, is crap.. i need some arguement on here..damn.. whats wrong with you guys.... shocked grin... undecided
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 4:30pm On Jan 18, 2013
Ihedinobi: If Naruto no jejely go marry Hinata, I go use my leg enter d manga beat jutsu comot him body. angry

Falls from sofa....

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Naruto 1, Sasuke 0...

Who's the deadlast now? cheesy

jidesp: rasenrangan
rasenkyugan
Rasenkobelo
Rasanetighi
Rasenazonto

Loads of shit..smh. The naruto english dubbed filler, is crap.. i need some arguement on here..damn.. whats wrong with you guys.... shocked grin... undecided

Please post the anime link. smiley
Re: Naruto Information by biolabee(m): 5:42pm On Jan 18, 2013
hmm finally we see orochiwere and sasgay
The battle with Juubi was getting boring as nothing seems to work
though i really like the optimism of the Shinobi

The Kuramised ino-hika-Michi formation against the Juubi looks juicy
let see
Re: Naruto Information by iykmora(m): 7:02pm On Jan 18, 2013
Sas, Oro and co left w/out Anko and Dragon-sage. Where are they and what r they doing right now? Where dem put Yamato sef? Are the Zetsus all gone? Is..... I don 4get wetin i been wan ask sef.
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 7:23pm On Jan 18, 2013
Don't worry.....he'll show what will happen to 'em.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.