Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,541 members, 7,955,011 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:26 PM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (669833 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by Parnassuss(m): 7:17am On Jan 08, 2013
rapmike: kishi philosophy is simple, u cannot judge villains straightforward as bad people if u did not experience what they went through before they became villains. look at Nagato and itachi, they have gone through terrible situations and still itachi was not a villain.even obito himself, after saving kakashi, he now saw his love being killed by k-man, that hurts.

but that in itself is over simplified. Is it that there are no more power hungry and plain old evil people anymore? I find it too simplistic to say that, Madara was supposed to be the epitome of power gone wrong, not just another misunderstood Arrow.
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 10:28am On Jan 08, 2013
Surely there must be a reason why Kishi brought back Orochimaru from the dead. And for those of you saying anything sealed cannot be brought back..don't get too surprised when you see lipsrsealed again.
Re: Naruto Information by Vicotex(m): 2:36pm On Jan 08, 2013
yeah oro can do stupid things but i dont think he can unseal the people inside that death god seal, and again i also notice 1 thing about kishi, he want to powerup naruto cos in my own view i dont see bijuu mode as naruto last mode.... Definately naruto will develope new power in this battle against madara
Re: Naruto Information by Parnassuss(m): 4:22pm On Jan 08, 2013
Actaully thanks for reminding me of Oro Kazekage, even more than Sasuke that is the biggest wild card in Narutoverse now. I do not believe the 10tail Madara and Obitoncombined can take him down when he is in his element simply cos he doesn't have the noble streak of fighting against impossible odds. Also Kishi made sure to tell that the death god seal was still very unexplained, so I hope to the high heavens we get to Minato at least return.

I also hope the rebirth or Oro will bring back Jiraiya cos it is only logical that Oro would have a lil piece of him lying around in preparation cos in truth Jiraiya is in the top 5 Oro ever faced.

Furthermore Shikaku's plan will probably not work, just cos it would be too easy to do that.
Re: Naruto Information by eyoniggar(m): 11:05pm On Jan 08, 2013
Is Kishi still on hols? Obito gon get some kick azzz real soon.
Re: Naruto Information by Vicotex(m): 10:09am On Jan 09, 2013
obito is nt d prob, madara is the badass
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 09, 2013
Hey everryone cheesy Happy new year. Been a bit. Sure have missed this place.

Parnassuss:

but that in itself is over simplified. Is it that there are no more power hungry and plain old evil people anymore? I find it too simplistic to say that, Madara was supposed to be the epitome of power gone wrong, not just another misunderstood Arrow

Hi Parnassus, how's it goin, man? Loved your analysis, even if I have some reservations like with Naruto. However, don't you think it's the view that people are just power-hungry and plain old evil that is simplistic? It offers no explanation for such conditions and in fact declares there is none. I think it is a faulty position because experience goes to show that human beings are functions produced by the interaction of a variety of factors and as such cannot be defined without reference. Kishi's work only shows this.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 09, 2013
@rapmike, good work, bro. Very impressed here.
Re: Naruto Information by Parnassuss(m): 3:30pm On Jan 09, 2013
Ihedinobi: Hey everryone cheesy Happy new year. Been a bit. Sure have missed this place.

Hi Parnassus, how's it goin, man? Loved your analysis, even if I have some reservations like with Naruto. However, don't you think it's the view that people are just power-hungry and plain old evil that is simplistic? It offers no explanation for such conditions and in fact declares there is none. I think it is a faulty position because experience goes to show that human beings are functions produced by the interaction of a variety of factors and as such cannot be defined without reference. Kishi's work only shows this.

Thanks dude, and yes its man. Kishi makes it seem as though there is always a turning point in people's lives that determine the course it'll take and think that just too dramatic. Some people are leaders and others followers. Most leaders decide to use immoral, evil and legally wrong ways to effect their rule because it is usually most cost efficient and direct and whilst people may not necessarily be wicked there are a lot of people who have no reason for being the monsters that they are but they just are. If we try to always 'understand' people we make the erroneous assumption that these people understood themselves in the first place, impulse and entertainment cause people to do the worse things. Tell me what spurred Hitler, Stalin, Bush etc if not just evil, power and greed respectively.
Re: Naruto Information by Brisingr(m): 3:44pm On Jan 09, 2013
@parnassuss lol ,why u go mention bush with bad niggas lyk that ?
At all happy new year
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 09, 2013
Parnassuss:

Thanks dude, and yes its man. Kishi makes it seem as though there is always a turning point in people's lives that determine the course it'll take and think that just too dramatic. Some people are leaders and others followers. Most leaders decide to use immoral, evil and legally wrong ways to effect their rule because it is usually most cost efficient and direct and whilst people may not necessarily be wicked there are a lot of people who have no reason for being the monsters that they are but they just are. If we try to always 'understand' people we make the erroneous assumption that these people understood themselves in the first place, impulse and entertainment cause people to do the worse things. Tell me what spurred Hitler, Stalin, Bush etc if not just evil, power and greed respectively.

We're in agreement still. However, you may be mistaking a display of greed for greed itself. Until the inner, extremely complex workings of a man's heart lie open and completely unobscured to us, all our judgement calls sit on assumptions that could be false. That doesn't mean that there are no abominably evil people, just that there's more to a man orchestrating the extermination of an entire race than meets the eye. Even though I have no expectation of a good recompense for such an act, if there be such a thing as justice, I would wait till I knew every iota of their thoughts and intentions and completely understood them before passing eternal judgment on them.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by eyoniggar(m): 5:42pm On Jan 09, 2013
I have mixed feelings about what might actually amuse us all later on.

1: The Rikudo sennin might be edo-tenseid, probably by virtue of the scroll with oro+jugo+sasgay+suigetsu

2: Narutoad will take control of the 10tails as the Rikudo did, since he was said to be come the nxtt SOTSP
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 6:24pm On Jan 09, 2013
eyoniggar: I have mixed feelings about what might actually amuse us all later on.

1: The Rikudo sennin might be edo-tenseid, probably by virtue of the scroll with oro+jugo+sasgay+suigetsu

2: Narutoad will take control of the 10tails as the Rikudo did, since he was said to be come the nxtt SOTSP

shocked angry

No...just...no. A whole Rikodu Sennin? Sealed? Hell nah.
This Impure resurrection leaves a bad taste in the mouth for all affected parties--friend or foe.
So far we've seen relics of the Sennin in the Uchiha (Eyes) & Senju/Uzumaki (Huge Chakra reserve bodies and sealing techniques),

I really want all loose ends tied, and from the way this arc is progressing---alot of fillers.
Re: Naruto Information by eyoniggar(m): 7:24pm On Jan 09, 2013
firestar:

shocked angry

No...just...no. A whole Rikodu Sennin? Sealed?[i][/i] Hell nah.
This Impure resurrection leaves a bad taste in the mouth for all affected parties--friend or foe.
So far we've seen relics of the Sennin in the Uchiha (Eyes) & Senju/Uzumaki (Huge Chakra reserve bodies and sealing techniques),

I really want all loose ends tied, and from the way this arc is progressing---alot of fillers.

Yes Firestar, he could be revived, remember not only edo tensei brings the dead back to Life, Rinne Tensei does too, my use of edo tense was a generalised way of saying the dead was brought back to life,though we all know that an edo tenseid body has to be sealed off while a rinne tensei body only have to be killed again. So whats the probability that there arent no other justu that can ressurect the Rikudo?
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 3:04pm On Jan 10, 2013
Ihedinobi: @rapmike, good work, bro. Very impressed here.
thanks man, trying to keep the page alive, while kishi cooks up some tricks...
Re: Naruto Information by jidesp(m): 6:20pm On Jan 10, 2013
I woke up this morning and i notice my left eye has a rinnegan, and the right has a sharigan. wow. Kinda feel like destroying something... anyways i've taking ice water to calm myself down..so i dont need any of y'all suggestion most especially Firestar-chan and that weird dude wacky J.. and you too FERAZ!! i can see how nosy you're getting already. Just come close and i'll spit fire..

hehe. i see this thread is a little boring than usual. No argument, everyone is accepting every notions..thats kinda lame...

whew* where are my Tobito's, Oro, Zetsu. we need to start war on the thread right away..

(sagenaruto screams "firestar-chan watch your back JIDARA almost got you")
Re: Naruto Information by jidesp(m): 7:42pm On Jan 10, 2013
I've noticed the filler is quiet helpful with some fact. Naruto entered the battle field and expose all the white zetsu that shape shifted into shinobi's with a BIG Rasengan looking stuff...;d
Re: Naruto Information by Parnassuss(m): 5:36am On Jan 11, 2013
This is just cos I can.

ZORO RULES

Re: Naruto Information by jidesp(m): 9:22pm On Jan 11, 2013
@parnasus, why are you so obsessed with this crazy One Piece... smh

Parnassuss: This is just cos I can.

ZORO RULES
Re: Naruto Information by newuc2come(m): 2:13pm On Jan 12, 2013
@jidesp.dats cos onepice is very awsome for folks who fantasize abt superhuman abilities,over d top fight scenes and incredible humor-onepiece has it all
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 5:14pm On Jan 12, 2013
hope dis one piece no be d one wey get one rubber boy as a character..if na am, i prefer naruto*calling kishi to
tell him to hurry up d nxt naruto episode* grin grin
Re: Naruto Information by jidesp(m): 7:49pm On Jan 12, 2013
One Piece is shit. i hate it, boring and too childish.. i cant believe anybody would evem compare it to Naruto or Bleach. Its like comparing "Danger Mouse" to Superman
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 9:21pm On Jan 12, 2013
Strolls in with a merry mood carrying drinks and food for mah peeps ...

and ...

Wha-?

sad shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

She wobbles.... almost teethers....

Parnassuss... angry
Re: Naruto Information by Vicotex(m): 9:57pm On Jan 12, 2013
jidesp: I woke up this morning and i notice my left eye has a rinnegan, and the right has a sharigan. wow. Kinda feel like destroying something... anyways i've taking ice water to calm myself down..so i dont need any of y'all suggestion most especially Firestar-chan and that weird dude wacky J.. and you too FERAZ!! i can see how nosy you're getting already. Just come close and i'll spit fire..

hehe. i see this thread is a little boring than usual. No argument, everyone is accepting every notions..thats kinda lame...

whew* where are my Tobito's, Oro, Zetsu. we need to start war on the thread right away..

(sagenaruto screams "firestar-chan watch your back JIDARA almost got you"wink
na apolo catch u 4 eye o... Abeg go see your doctor
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 10:09pm On Jan 12, 2013
jidesp: I woke up this morning and i notice my left eye has a rinnegan, and the right has a sharigan. wow. Kinda feel like destroying something... anyways i've taking ice water to calm myself down..so i dont need any of y'all suggestion most especially Firestar-chan and that weird dude wacky J.. and you too FERAZ!! i can see how nosy you're getting already. Just come close and i'll spit fire..

(sagenaruto screams "firestar-chan watch your back JIDARA almost got you"wink

If you like, ride on Juubi wey resemble 1/4 Pokemon, 1/4 Bleach, 1/4 Claymore and 1/4 One piece.... grin
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 7:50am On Jan 13, 2013
jidesp: One Piece is shit. i hate it, boring and too childish.. i cant believe anybody would evem compare it to Naruto or Bleach. Its like comparing "Danger Mouse" to Superman

Are you for real?
Anyway you're entitled to your own opinion.
Re: Naruto Information by eyoniggar(m): 8:06pm On Jan 13, 2013
Aizen Taicho!! Captain Karaki Kenpachi, Wonder who can beat who down? Sorry this is Narutoads thread!! cry cry
Re: Naruto Information by jidesp(m): 11:18am On Jan 14, 2013
@firestar-chan I know u'd make a crazy/funny comment. @vico apollo, haven't heard bout dat stuff in a long time.
Re: Naruto Information by Vicotex(m): 10:01pm On Jan 14, 2013
jidesp: @firestar-chan I know u'd make a crazy/funny comment. @vico apollo, haven't heard bout dat stuff in a long time.
dat sickness no b 4 small pikin o, i really cant remember when last did apollo caught me again
Re: Naruto Information by Vicotex(m): 10:13pm On Jan 14, 2013
Make dangote Trailer crush all those bleach and one-peice adicts,, cant you ppl read the title of the thread b4 post trash like one peice, bleach in a naruto thread,, you ppl should b careful o cos when ever i c those kinda of post again i'll use bleach to wash those one peice adicts..
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 12:21am On Jan 15, 2013
how are we doing people!!!!! grin grin
Re: Naruto Information by Parnassuss(m): 6:23am On Jan 15, 2013
Vicotex: Make dangote Trailer crush all those bleach and one-peice adicts,, cant you ppl read the title of the thread b4 post trash like one peice, bleach in a naruto thread,, you ppl should b careful o cos when ever i c those kinda of post again i'll use bleach to wash those one peice adicts..

Hehehe, when you watch at least 70 episodes of each anime, then you can make constructive comparisons. I watched all three extensively and right now it would be fun if I had someone to merge the stories with. Zoro, Zaraki and Kisame are all ultimate sword wielding badasses and I would love to have a fantasy battle using all three. I like Naruto and One Piece, they are not mutually exclusive, Bleach though...Bleach sucks testicles.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.