Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,242 members, 7,957,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:13 PM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (407) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (670146 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by DaySpringer: 10:40pm On Sep 13, 2014
Tosyn007:

You aint getting it still...Kaguya had good intentions but power demonized her, Madara also believed that if he has the power, he can instill peace, so he went for it by all means. Power and the thirst for it corrupts ones mind. Sasuke went to Orochimaru for Power, joined Akatsuki for more power. The dude's major ish is power and just like Madara, he's using other things to carpet that thirst.

If this is what you can come up with then you yourself don't even understand Sasuke.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 10:41pm On Sep 13, 2014
Feraz: Sasuke is ignorant and naive, I agree but Tosyn still has a point about Sasuke and the underlying thing he seeks which is power. . . .This bro, is so wrong. You are underestimating Hashirama. Come to think of it, what was Sasuke's contribution to this war arc? Don't tell me how he did this or that. Naruto and others did most of all but typical of him to come take the glory for finalizing it all after the major work has been done.

Sasuke is way past Hashirama. Even Hashirama said himself that Naruto is almost on his level as regards power when Naruto had the full use of Kurama. He might have been nice with the comment, but there's a trace of truth in it. Sasuke hasn't started to fight and he's making just his intentions known by 9 beasts into suspension.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 10:42pm On Sep 13, 2014
DaySpringer:

If this is what you can come up with then you yourself don't even understand Sasuke.

You have the floor, educate me
Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 10:58pm On Sep 13, 2014
Tosyn007:

Then I'll ask you, what will happen if Sasuke puts the tailed beasts under his control, creates 8 clones to man each beast and gave each of them susano'o like Madara did?

Versus Hashirama oo

Sasuke vs Hashirama is the argument..... No tailed beasts involved sir.... Besides a Clone has only one tenth of the power of the original, so Minus the tailed beasts, even if Sasuke creates 50 clones with each having Susano, he won't still beat Hashirama sama.... Hashirama's 1000 hands Kan'on is far superior to Sasuke's Susano...
Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 11:01pm On Sep 13, 2014
Tosyn007:

Sasuke is way past Hashirama. Even Hashirama said himself that Naruto is almost on his level as regards power when Naruto had the full use of Kurama. He might have been nice with the comment, but there's a trace of truth in it. Sasuke hasn't started to fight and he's making just his intentions known by 9 beasts into suspension.

So using Chibaku Tensei on the tailed beasts is your reason for giving Sasuke all this Hype ?
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 11:03pm On Sep 13, 2014
DaySpringer: See people hyping harashima,

Where was harashima during the time of incomplete Obito and then the complete madara?

Now we have Sasuke that has just raised 9 beasts into the air and will probably hang them there via his power.

Give credit to whom credit is due, harashima has never fought a rinnegan user one on one.
So the Madara he fought was what? A byakugan user? Hashirama isn't overhyped here. We all know Sasuke will floor him as at now but you made it sound like he is not going to sweat doing that.

Tosyn007:
Definitely, I know Sasuke is way past him now but I only replied when he exaggerated about him owing Hashirama in a minute. undecided
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 11:04pm On Sep 13, 2014
DaySpringer:

Mind telling us more about Sasuke?
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 11:35pm On Sep 13, 2014
nani667:

Sasuke vs Hashirama is the argument..... No tailed beasts involved sir.... Besides a Clone has only one tenth of the power of the original, so Minus the tailed beasts, even if Sasuke creates 50 clones with each having Susano, he won't still beat Hashirama sama.... Hashirama's 1000 hands Kan'on is far superior to Sasuke's Susano...

Hehehehe

But when you were talking about Hashirama, you claimed he beat Madara even with Kurama which means you agree that you can use any weapon within your possession. Sasuke also has them in his possession now but you wanna excuse that? Very well then. I hope you know that Sasuke is now able to wield the chakra rod. You remember what Madara did to Hashirama with chakra rods? Do you know also that Sasuke too can now make use of the 6 paths?
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 11:36pm On Sep 13, 2014
Feraz: So the Madara he fought was what? A byakugan user? Hashirama isn't overhyped here. We all know Sasuke will floor him as at now but you made it sound like he is not going to sweat doing that.

Definitely, I know Sasuke is way past him now but I only replied when he exaggerated about him owing Hashirama in a minute. undecided

Hashi-sama stubborn na..dude is smarter than Madara sef
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 11:38pm On Sep 13, 2014
nani667:

So using Chibaku Tensei on the tailed beasts is your reason for giving Sasuke all this Hype ?

That and the freaking fact that he can use all Pain's power on a whole new level.
Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 11:38pm On Sep 13, 2014
DaySpringer: Reading all that Tosyn is typing I am very disappointed in him, he is not thinking logically, he is just supporting and rationalizing what Sasuke is doing...
Smh

See the reason he gave for Sasuke wanting to clear the Gokages hahaha.

Everything Sasuke is doing now, he already said he was going to do, he is trying to destroy what he feels is responsible for the current state of the world. What he doesn't know is that he is wrong and he is just going to become another rabbit demoness

He said it..even the hokages knew
sai knew also

Interestingly I enjoyed the filler
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 2:43am On Sep 14, 2014
decepticos: as I recall food is very important in "kneading"?! Or building Chakra. But anyway since its hard to tell how time passes in d narutoverse I will say no more, I can't tell d diff between night and day in manga especially when the are always moving between dimensions.
I think the Juubi battle did not pass a day( They were still at night as at the time the Bijuu where removed from Obito), so maybe they are not exhausted yet.
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 2:45am On Sep 14, 2014
Tosyn007:

Someone accused me earlier of being a Naruto fan boy, now someone else is painting me a Sasuke fanboy

You misunderstood, I'm only trying to look at things from his POV. Cos I did that doesn't mean I'm saying he's right morally. But he's got a case.

Did you read this post?

I feel your pain, POV can be funny at times.
Don't mind the guy calling you a Naruto fan because of that talk with Pain,I doubt he watched it sef.
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 2:49am On Sep 14, 2014
nani667:

you said before that Hashirama won't last against the current "Godlike" Sasuke...., that's severely underestimating Hashirama..... If you ask me A Hashirama at his prime would never lose to this Sasuke, remember that this same Hashirama defeated Madara at his prime Irrespective of the fact that Madara had the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan plus Ultimate Susano plus the Full Kyuubi (no be the half wey dey inside Naruto).... Despite all that firepower Hashirama still defeated Madara...... So if you ask me the current shinobi ranking still remains ➡ Naruto >>>>>>>>> Hashirama >>>> Sasuke ✔

The Rinnegan is more poerful than the Sharingan, Point of Correction. I don't know if you saw how Madara bossed Hashirama when Rinne Tensi was used on him? And then he bossed Tobirama,Minato, Kakashi and co. Even after collecting his second rinnegan Naruto and Sasuke with the Sage of Six Paths power could not touch him due to his dimensional clones, If not for black Zetu, I don't know what could have happened. So don't write off Ssuke Rinnegan, the only advantage Hashirama may have is that Sasuke may not know how to use that eye fully.
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 2:52am On Sep 14, 2014
DaySpringer: See people hyping harashima,

Where was harashima during the time of incomplete Obito and then the complete madara?

Now we have Sasuke that has just raised 9 beasts into the air and will probably hang them there via his power.

Give credit to whom credit is due, harashima has never fought a rinnegan user one on one.

At the bolded, he was fighting Madara during the incomplete Jubito arc and Madara had immobilized him immediately he was resurrected with Rinne Tensi.
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 2:54am On Sep 14, 2014
nani667:

Against a walking Susano'o, the bolded is true. Against a Flying Susano'o? I don't know.
Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 8:35am On Sep 14, 2014
rapmike:

The Rinnegan is more poerful than the Sharingan, Point of Correction. I don't know if you saw how Madara bossed Hashirama when Rinne Tensi was used on him? And then he bossed Tobirama,Minato, Kakashi and co. Even after collecting his second rinnegan Naruto and Sasuke with the Sage of Six Paths power could not touch him due to his dimensional clones, If not for black Zetu, I don't know what could have happened. So don't write off Ssuke Rinnegan, the only advantage Hashirama may have is that Sasuke may not know how to use that eye fully.

Madara only bossed Hashirama cos he was brought back to life and he could use the full power of the Rinnegan plus Hashirama's cells..... Meanwhile Hashirama was still an edo Tensei and he wasn't even revived at at full power..... So basically it wasn't really a fair fight

rapmike:
Against a walking Susano'o, the bolded is true. Against a Flying Susano'o? I don't know.

Walking or Flying, Susano is Susano...... The only difference is wings
Re: Naruto Information by Manutd19: 10:09am On Sep 14, 2014
Love all these arguments. Started watching few weeks ago and stopped at the scenes of the five previous hokage's chat with sasuke and orochimaru. I don't what episode that is as i was watching cd season 36. Lol. Pls can someone tell me what episode is next cos i want to download. Thanks.
Can't wait for the fight btw Naruto and Sasuke
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 10:58am On Sep 14, 2014
rapmike:

I feel your pain, POV can be funny at times.
Don't mind the guy calling you a Naruto fan because of that talk with Pain,I doubt he watched it sef.

Don't mind that one jare...just one of the many caught in the genjutsu called "crowd mentality"
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 11:02am On Sep 14, 2014
nani667:

Walking or Flying, Susano is Susano...... The only difference is wings

2 questions:

What will be the usefulness of the 1000 palm Buddha when the susano'o is out of reach?

What happens when Sasuke burns it down with amaterasu?

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 11:05am On Sep 14, 2014
Manutd19: Love all these arguments. Started watching few weeks ago and stopped at the scenes of the five previous hokage's chat with sasuke and orochimaru. I don't what episode that is as i was watching cd season 36. Lol. Pls can someone tell me what episode is next cos i want to download. Thanks.
Can't wait for the fight btw Naruto and Sasuke

Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 11:27am On Sep 14, 2014
Tosyn007:

2 questions:

What will be the usefulness of the 1000 palm Buddha when the susano'o is out of reach?

What happens when Sasuke burns it down with amaterasu?

1. If you watched the Hashirama's battle with Madara you'd notice that those hands could be elongated.... So whether the Susano dey fly the hands go reach... Plus Hashirama also has his wood Golem and Wood Dragon (that can fly) for support, that's if he'll need them.....

2. The 1000 palm Buddha is a Mokkuton summoning.... Thus it's made of wood... So even if it burns down another one can be summoned.....

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by 5minsmadness: 11:54am On Sep 14, 2014
Pls can someone give me the link to download naruto, I'm wayyyyy behind. At the point when ga'ara was about to lead the ninjas into war.
Re: Naruto Information by TheLokI: 3:22pm On Sep 14, 2014
JonesK:

I swear. The taijutsu was epic. Btw, why do I feel that naruto shippuden will end as a tragedy? I just hope it doesn't

Haha you have no idea how many times I watched the fight because of the taijutsu.. Mehn the revolution was indeed televised!
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 4:55pm On Sep 14, 2014
5minsmadness: Pls can someone give me the link to download naruto, I'm wayyyyy behind. At the point when ga'ara was about to lead the ninjas into war.
If you're in Benin, I could help you with all for an amount (just joking...grin) but if not, check www.cyber12.com. The only problem with this site is all files are removed after a day or so. Also try www.kissanime.com, www.crunchyroll.com

What's your location? You may meet up with anyone here to help you with the remaining episodes cos you're still in say episode 307.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 4:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
nani667:

1. If you watched the Hashirama's battle with Madara you'd notice that those hands could be elongated.... So whether the Susano dey fly the hands go reach... Plus Hashirama also has his wood Golem and Wood Dragon (that can fly) for support, that's if he'll need them.....

2. The 1000 palm Buddha is a Mokkuton summoning.... Thus it's made of wood... So even if it burns down another one can be summoned.....

Have you thought about how powerful Sasuke's version of shinra tensei would look like? Pain used his to destroy Konoha, now imagine Sasuke who's able to do 9 chibaku tensei all at once...Hashirama and his mokuton gadgets will surely be nowhere in sight after everything dies down(I'm saying this with pain) embarassed
Re: Naruto Information by Jaymaestro(m): 6:04pm On Sep 14, 2014
finally , sasuke surpassed itachi .
Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 6:30pm On Sep 14, 2014
Tosyn007:

Have you thought about how powerful Sasuke's version of shinra tensei would look like? Pain used his to destroy Konoha, now imagine Sasuke who's able to do 9 chibaku tensei all at once...Hashirama and his mokuton gadgets will surely be nowhere in sight after everything dies down(I'm saying this with pain) embarassed

You must really be a Sasuke fan.....
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 8:03pm On Sep 14, 2014
Feraz: Firestar, how did the comic con go?

It's on the 19th and 20th of September. cool
Can you make it?
Re: Naruto Information by DaySpringer: 8:20pm On Sep 14, 2014
Feraz: So the Madara he fought was what? A byakugan user? Hashirama isn't overhyped here. We all know Sasuke will floor him as at now but you made it sound like he is not going to sweat doing that.

Come feraz is this you?

Sasuke won't sweat to do it. The harashima I remember was immobilized by a madara that just had the rinnegan and had not even become the juubi jinchuriki.
Re: Naruto Information by DaySpringer: 8:47pm On Sep 14, 2014
Tosyn007:

You have the floor, educate me

Bro go and watch the sasuke and itachi vs kabuto fight again and then come.

So you think after seeing the kind of questions that Sasuke asked orochimaru and the first update that what he is looking for is still power? And that everything he is doing ends with just Power?

Sasuke is no longer that boy that was just searching for Power to rule the world. Something profound happened to him when the Itachi he had spent his life pursuing still called himself the Itachi of the village that had caused him so much pain..

Sasuke was given a breakdown of what caused the state of the world and being a different personality from Naruto adding to the fact that he has not been exposed to the same experiences (people wise e. G.jiraiya hinata) he made his conclusion.

Sasuke wants peace but he has always been a all or nothing person, that is why he wants to destroy the people that foster the struggle and the things that represent the struggle. He has found a flaw in the while setup according to him and is not seeking to redeem it or save it but to wipe everything off and start a clean slate with just the people and his leadership
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 9:01pm On Sep 14, 2014
nani667:

You must really be a Sasuke fan.....

Lmao..I had to drop my phone and laugh. You don't know the magnitude of hatred I have for sasuke. Hashirama was like a god to me too but when you see the truth you gotta try to leave out sentiments in stuffs like this and say it as it is.

(1) (2) (3) ... (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.