Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (408) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (650075 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 9:05pm On Sep 14, 2014
DaySpringer:

Bro go and watch the sasuke and itachi vs kabuto fight again and then come.

So you think after seeing the kind of questions that Sasuke asked orochimaru and the first update that what he is looking for is still power? And that everything he is doing ends with just Power?

Sasuke is no longer that boy that was just searching for Power to rule the world. Something profound happened to him when the Itachi he had spent his life pursuing still called himself the Itachi of the village that had caused him so much pain..

Sasuke was given a breakdown of what caused the state of the world and being a different personality from Naruto adding to the fact that he has not been exposed to the same experiences (people wise e. G.jiraiya hinata) he made his conclusion.

Sasuke wants peace but he has always been a all or nothing person, that is why he wants to destroy the people that foster the struggle and the things that represent the struggle. He has found a flaw in the while setup according to him and is not seeking to redeem it or save it but to wipe everything off and start a clean slate with just the people and his leadership

But what would give you the effrontery to make these kinda talks and think you can change things all by yourself?
Re: Naruto Information by landinfo: 9:13pm On Sep 14, 2014
I hope u guys know the drill from the way the manga fight will pan out......that nonsensical and stupid fillers is just a tip of what to xpect from the battle ahead.
For instance when itachi left naruto after he saw that he shared a bond with sas-gay although Itachi won't be shown again in the manga.
Their bond will c_um back about the time Naruto will want to give the finishing blow...
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 9:29pm On Sep 14, 2014
firestar:

It's on the 19th and 20th of September. cool
Can you make it?
Nah. . . Gome!!!!
DaySpringer:
Come feraz is this you?
Sasuke won't sweat to do it. The harashima I remember was immobilized by a madara that just had the rinnegan and had not even become the juubi jinchuriki.
Brother, it's me in flesh and blood. Who be you BTW? grin E be like say you been don dey here before.
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 10:02pm On Sep 14, 2014
nani667:

Madara only bossed Hashirama cos he was brought back to life and he could use the full power of the Rinnegan plus Hashirama's cells..... Meanwhile Hashirama was still an edo Tensei and he wasn't even revived at at full power..... So basically it wasn't really a fair fight

Walking or Flying, Susano is Susano...... The only difference is wings

The difference I see is tactics. If Madara had a flying Complete Susano'o, he could be raining attacks on Hashirama, especially if he can carry Kyuubi with him.
Re: Naruto Information by iykmora(m): 10:08pm On Sep 14, 2014
Feraz: Nah. . . Gome!!!!Brother, it's me in flesh and blood. Who be you BTW? grin E be like say you been don dey here before.
i think he's a well known person here. From d way he writes 'HARASHIMA' instead of Hashirama, i'd been trying to decode who had that unique way of twisting that name...but alas, i just couldn't!
Re: Naruto Information by iykmora(m): 10:16pm On Sep 14, 2014
****it should be wackyj****
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 10:37pm On Sep 14, 2014
iykmora: ****it should be wackyj****
Exactly whom I had in mind. . . . grin
Re: Naruto Information by GRIMMJOE(m): 11:02pm On Sep 14, 2014
nani667:

1. If you watched the Hashirama's battle with Madara you'd notice that those hands could be elongated.... So whether the Susano dey fly the hands go reach... Plus Hashirama also has his wood Golem and Wood Dragon (that can fly) for support, that's if he'll need them.....

2. The 1000 palm Buddha is a Mokkuton summoning.... Thus it's made of wood... So even if it burns down another one can be summoned.....
if hashirama get cought in one amateratsu we all know he won't survive it
Nani yet u dissagred that sasuke using all the tail beast to fight hashirama is improper but still u put naruto as the second strongest person naruto without kurama and the tail beast in him is useless while sasuke power is originally his own.
Re: Naruto Information by GRIMMJOE(m): 11:15pm On Sep 14, 2014
teemy: to put an end to the uchiha's curse of love-hate, naruto might use a jutsu that would destroy the sharingan and its jutsus hence destroying the IT. I was told kubo tite was having day-mares of his creations so had to take a break.
and if kishi makes what u wrote possible u and all the anti-kishi would come here and start with the azz pull complian (becareful of what u which 4)

2 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 11:56pm On Sep 14, 2014
Tosyn007:

Lmao..I had to drop my phone and laugh. You don't know the magnitude of hatred I have for sasuke. Hashirama was like a god to me too but when you see the truth you gotta try to leave out sentiments in stuffs like this and say it as it is.

Well the Ginger with which you dey hype Sasuke Kun is just rather overwhelming.... Even despite the facts...... It's all good tho
Re: Naruto Information by teemy(m): 12:41am On Sep 15, 2014
GRIMMJOE: and if kishi makes what u wrote possible u and all the anti-kishi would come here and start with the azz pull complian (becareful of what u which 4)

I do not see Naruto killing off Sasuke. This fight might just be a ploy to test his vessel with naruto's
Re: Naruto Information by Djtm(m): 1:11am On Sep 15, 2014
GRIMMJOE: if hashirama get cought in one amateratsu we all know he won't survive it
Really? I don't expect a shinobi of hashirama's level to die of amaterasu. Even jiraiya has a jutsu like that where he "sealed" itachi's amaterasu.
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 5:35am On Sep 15, 2014
Djtm:
Really? I don't expect a shinobi of hashirama's level to die of amaterasu. Even jiraiya has a jutsu like that where he "sealed" itachi's amaterasu.
Nna eh, I just tire. Hashirama, die of amaterasu?? Na wa oh. . . . .
Re: Naruto Information by Manutd19: 6:10am On Sep 15, 2014
Tosyn007:

thanks
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 6:23am On Sep 15, 2014
iykmora: ****it should be wackyj****
Damn

Who call my name for here. and my ex corrected me about this name twisting,...

Hashirama Hashirama Hashirama, Hashirama Hashirama, Hashirama, Hashirama, Hashirama, I must learn the correction today.
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 6:26am On Sep 15, 2014
Tosyn007:

But what would give you the effrontery to make these kinda talks and think you can change things all by yourself?
it is a common knowledge that if you want to change the world then you must have the power to do so. Besides it doesn't really make a difference because the Sasuke that i know will do the same thing even when he doesn't have the power. Remember when he fought the Gokage the first time? he himself knew that he didn't have the power to beat all of them deep inside but that didn't stop him from going for what he wanted.
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 6:27am On Sep 15, 2014
Please, there are some pages here where we hyped Hashirama and his powers enough but that time has passed now,

Hashirama cannot take down sasuke now, Sasuke will beat him up
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 8:37am On Sep 15, 2014
WackyJ1:
it is a common knowledge that if you want to change the world then you must have the power to do so. Besides it doesn't really make a difference because the Sasuke that i know will do the same thing even when he doesn't have the power. Remember when he fought the Gokage the first time? he himself knew that he didn't have the power to beat all of them deep inside but that didn't stop him from going for what he wanted.

Then he must have believed in something...
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 8:42am On Sep 15, 2014
WackyJ1: Please, there are some pages here where we hyped Hashirama and his powers enough but that time has passed now,
Hashirama cannot take down sasuke now, Sasuke will beat him up
Of course, the current Sasuke will dust Hashirama but not as easy as they're making it sound.

Where went you btw?
Re: Naruto Information by GRIMMJOE(m): 9:10am On Sep 15, 2014
Feraz: Of course, the current Sasuke will dust Hashirama but not as easy as they're making it sound.

Where went you btw?
tell dat to Nani667 he still won't accept d fact dat Sasuke can defeat Hashirama twice faster than the time madara used.
Re: Naruto Information by eghos12(m): 9:24am On Sep 15, 2014
lets look @ sauske vs hish from this aspect they say that a young man can have all the power but lack a major thing to beat an old man that is experince.it can win for the oldman . In football experinced players are more expensive and respcted more than non experinced one.

Sasuke can beat hishrama on who is more power but if the fight goes down we dont know who will win. E.g neji vs naruto , kiba vs naruto, sasuke vs bee

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 11:31am On Sep 15, 2014
eghos12: lets look @ sauske vs hish from this aspect they say that a young man can have all the power but lack a major thing to beat an old man that is experince.it can win for the oldman . In football experinced players are more expensive and respcted more than non experinced one.

Sasuke can beat hishrama on who is more power but if the fight goes down we dont know who will win. E.g neji vs naruto , kiba vs naruto, sasuke vs bee

Sasuke has enough battle experience to defeat anybody, he's not a novice. Within a short while, he already knows the use of his rinnegan..hashirama go hear wenh

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by eghos12(m): 2:24pm On Sep 15, 2014
Tosyn007:

Sasuke has enough battle experience to defeat anybody, he's not a novice. Within a short while, he already knows the use of his rinnegan..hashirama go hear wenh

hahha lol seriously how many battle has sasuke fight. Hmm hishrama fighting for suvivor since he was baby, killing bloody adult uchiahs with sharigan. If plot does not give sasuke win, He will not win against hishrama.

I can say for my self even though am a adult nigerian thoes not give me ablity to win a fight aginst an old man.

"Because old sodier is old thoes not mean you can beat him"
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 2:45pm On Sep 15, 2014
eghos12:

hahha lol seriously how many battle has sasuke fight. Hmm hishrama fighting for suvivor since he was baby, killing bloody adult uchiahs with sharigan. If plot does not give sasuke win, He will not win against hishrama.

I can say for my self even though am a adult nigerian thoes not give me ablity to win a fight aginst an old man.

Sometimes people tend to over-estimate experience like you're doing now..its been said that "knowledge is power". If experience is that important, the saying woulda been "experience is power". There are tons of fights in Naruto where those with more experience lost to those with lesser experience. Naruto vs Pain, Jiraiya vs Pain, Sasuke vs Danzou, Sasuke vs Orochimaru and so on. He doesn't need to have been fighting from his mother womb to defeat Hashirama that's why I said he has enough experience to defeat anybody. Pain said that "all these are nothing before overwhelming power". Sasuke's power will overwhelm Hashirama

2 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by GRIMMJOE(m): 2:46pm On Sep 15, 2014
Djtm:
Feraz: Nna eh, I just tire. Hashirama, die of amaterasu?? Na wa oh. . . . .
both of u guys should have read and understand my comment b4 quoting. Ofcourse jiraya put out itachi flame by using a seal fuuinjustu kakashi put out itachi flames my using earth I didn't say hashirama could not seal or put out. The amateratsu I said what of if hashirama was set on fire I.e amateratsu will he b able to put it out when his on fire just like nagato did when itachi set him on amateratsu he used shinra tensie but what will hashirama do than to just die

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by GRIMMJOE(m): 3:00pm On Sep 15, 2014
eghos12:

it not about experience its about power and knowledge neji will defeat iruka. Not because of experience but power jiraya lost to pein because of lack of knowledge .d fact still remains hashi will lost to sasuke no matter how u put it

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Manutd19: 3:25pm On Sep 15, 2014
WackyJ1:

then you would understand if i call him a FOOL. Am even surprised some people are supporting his idea of revolution. Do you honestly think him killing the kages(whom their pple loves), naruto......will bring the peace and revolution? Lol
A leader who never uses his brain, who shows no love, who commands respect by using force, isn't a true leader. The shinobi world will always stand up against him if he .......
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 4:17pm On Sep 15, 2014
eghos12:

I just dey laugh for here. Abeg what experience does Hashirama have against the Rinnegan? Next to nothing. Has he faced Amaterasu before? No. So I don't know why you have to mention he facing some uchihas who could not even get an MS as experience at this level.

Its just like saying that because a child got 70/100 in Integrated Science will now get 70/100 in University Physics, it does not add up
Re: Naruto Information by Tomtoxic: 4:19pm On Sep 15, 2014
Sasgay's revolution theory is a nice excuse 4 his POWER chasing but naruto z gonna beat sense into his head#sasuke z gonna beat hashirama no doubt buh its going to take more than a minute grin
Re: Naruto Information by DaySpringer: 4:44pm On Sep 15, 2014
We re arguing whether Sasuke will beat Hashirama which we know to be true instead of arguing who will win between Sasuke and Naruto.

Now remember kishi has always wanted Sasuke to be the Hokage and the series is named after naruto so we don't know where the plot no jutsu will fall.

Personally I believe Naruto will trash Sasuke why? Because he has the element of surprise. Some people are going to be confused by that statement
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 5:14pm On Sep 15, 2014
Manutd19:

then you would understand if i call him a FOOL. Am even surprised some people are supporting his idea of revolution. Do you honestly think him killing the kages(whom their pple loves), naruto......will bring the peace and revolution? Lol
A leader who never uses his brain, who shows no love, who commands respect by using force, isn't a true leader. The shinobi world will always stand up against him if he .......

Has Sasuke ever appear to you like someone who values other's opinions? Was he not the same goat who told Kakashi to shut up cos he's useless in their fight against Kaguya? If he need be, he's ready to clear off the whole universe with chinra tensei and start a new ninja world.
Re: Naruto Information by eghos12(m): 6:01pm On Sep 15, 2014
Tosyn007:

Sometimes people tend to over-estimate experience like you're doing now..its been said that "knowledge is power". If experience is that important, the saying woulda been "experience is power". There are tons of fights in Naruto where those with more experience lost to those with lesser experience. Naruto vs Pain, Jiraiya vs Pain, Sasuke vs Danzou, Sasuke vs Orochimaru and so on. He doesn't need to have been fighting from his mother womb to defeat Hashirama that's why I said he has enough experience to defeat anybody. Pain said that "all these are nothing before overwhelming power". Sasuke's power will overwhelm Hashirama

but pain fought aginst naruto , bee and lost to itachi who had magnko sharigan mind you he hasnt seen rinegan before. Am not saying hishrama will win against sasuke all am saying is that sasuke will kill hishrama upto 3 times but he wount die easily

(1) (2) (3) ... (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.