Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,672 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (409) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (647811 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 6:10pm On Sep 15, 2014
eghos12:

but pain fought aginst naruto , bee and lost to itachi who had magnko sharigan mind you he hasnt seen rinegan before. Am not saying hishrama will win against sasuke all am saying is that sasuke will kill hishrama upto 3 times but he wount die easily

Itachi didn't fight Pain head on, he had support from Bee and Naruto. He just needs to paralyze him using chakra rods...lobatan!
Re: Naruto Information by eghos12(m): 6:18pm On Sep 15, 2014
Tosyn007:

Itachi didn't fight Pain head on, he had support from Bee and Naruto. He just needs to paralyze him using chakra rods...lobatan!

yeah i agree that is if itachi doesnt know the effect of chakara rods
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 7:03pm On Sep 15, 2014
eghos12:

yeah i agree that is if itachi doesnt know the effect of chakara rods

I meant Sasuke just needs to paralyze Hashirama with chakra rods

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 10:29pm On Sep 15, 2014
I will admit that this plot has taken a rather interesting turn. I have always had a believe that Sasuke was going to die but from what I understand, it seems Kishimoto wants Sasuke to show his mettle against the kages and probably die at the hands of Naruto.
Re: Naruto Information by stinville(m): 2:28pm On Sep 17, 2014
Enough of the arguments. When is the next episode coming out, if not today?
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 5:32pm On Sep 17, 2014
rapmike:

Guys, give yourself a break, using dictionary meaning for a cartoon such as Naruto is absurd. Besides did you happen to miss the fact that the particular seal Minato used seals his soul (or at least part of it) with the bijuu, in which they struggle together for eternity. From there they could have resolved their differences and he could have learnt how to do what you asked. Most of questions you guys asked have been answered.
u contradicted urself dere rapmike...."Fight for eternity" and "learned to use it" not possible to learn to use something u've been fighting with for an eternity, don't u think? Sorry if already tackled.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 5:33pm On Sep 17, 2014
Tosyn007:

Whether Sasuke likes it or not, he's the only Uchiha surviving, so if he's serious about reviving his clan, Sakura is over ready to help him with that. As for Naruto, do you think anyone will oppose the dream of someone who has all 9 beasts behind him? I think not.

The person I wanna see now is Hinata..
typical...u're a lady after all. U dwell on the love side of things. Not to be sexist tho.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 5:35pm On Sep 17, 2014
kimco: u contradicted urself dere rapmike...."Fight for eternity" and "learned to use it" not possible to learn to use something u've been fighting with for an eternity, don't u think? Sorry if already tackled.

What if you finally defeat the entity you're fighting?
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 5:35pm On Sep 17, 2014
Tosyn007:

Khaiii!!! una cult floor dey slippery ooo..una no get cleaners?

Now to business..

First off, for you to think dictionary meanings apply to fantasy is quite absurd and pitiful.

Orochimaru-sama was able to see the goings-on from the curse seal he placed on Anko. Minato was also seeing things from inside Naruto due to his chakra he sealed into Naruto. Kurama was able to feed off Naruto's chakra and grow even though he was sealed inside Naruto. So what gave you the impression that Minato could have accessed Kurama's chakra during his time in the deathgod's belly. Cos they were sealed doesn't mean they're dead or completelt paralysed. It all depends on the kinda seal in use.

Next please...
I know I already won this case against u before tosyn. Me and u know the circumstances was diff.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 5:37pm On Sep 17, 2014
kimco: typical...u're a lady after all. U dwell on the love side of things. Not to be sexist tho.

You shoulda looked for a better way to make your entrance...what an anti-climax!

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 5:39pm On Sep 17, 2014
kimco: I know I already won this case against u before tosyn. Me and u know the circumstances was diff.

You did? I don't remember you doing that. You can bring it on if you like., my hands are really itchy.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 5:53pm On Sep 17, 2014
Mutaino7: the so called arspull or plot holes are self imposed..take 4 exp kishi neva 4 once said only uchiha can awake a susano.. But people in their overly omini science mind av 4gotten dat sharingan awakening is a jutsu of the mind dat correspond to d eyes..hence if a copy kakashi can awake a m.s in one eye then awaking a susano with two sharingan shudnt b a prob..taking in2 consideration his reserves was boosted..and pls dont shout arspull cus it was plainly shown..i did hear arspull when he kamui a tail beast with naruto's chakra(boost) nah when obito come use im body nah dem b arspull(talk about misplaced logic).. Arspull b4 kaguya sealing they talk say make kishi end am quick now he did it una neva dhey satisfied..how do u xpect d fight to pan out when at d vry beginning we all knew she was gonna be sealed one way or d oda(hopefully anime we do justice to it)(make dem gv d guy wey make chapter 375 d guy gud).. Wat u guys dont know is dat d so called plot hole is wat made naruto interesting hence wat made people like me stayed glued to it 4 a vry lng time.. If peradventure d plot did 4lo my line of tot i wudnt b on diz thread talking about naruto.. Even God doesnt xplain every thing to humans..
all this plenty damage control. The complaints isn't for kakashi using susanoo but dat he used perfect susanoo. That's the problem. Perfect susanoo demands more chakra and control, which translates to a stable sharing, which points to an ems. Otherwise itachi wud've been spamming it non stop. Do u see how painful it is to use susanoo with a ms? Also speak for urself, plotholes didn't make naruto interesting. A great plot (ruined long ago) was wat made it so. Now that u have declared u thrive on plotholes there is no way u shud have any credibility defending kishi's atrocities.

2 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 5:57pm On Sep 17, 2014
grin grin grin grin

Funny the zeal of the kishi crew aka AZzpullers has dried up

What we see now are the throes of a dieing cause

They know the plotholes are larger than the ozone layer

kimco: all this plenty damage control. The complaints isn't for kakashi using susanoo but dat he used perfect susanoo. That's the problem. Perfect susanoo demands more chakra and control, which translates to a stable sharing, which points to an ems. Otherwise itachi wud've been spamming it non stop. Do u see how painful it is to use susanoo with a ms? Also speak for urself, plotholes didn't make naruto interesting. A great plot (ruined long ago) was wat made it so. Now that u have declared u thrive on plotholes there is no way u shud have any credibility defending kishi's atrocities.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 5:59pm On Sep 17, 2014
decepticos: I am sooo dumb dat I follow bleach (which is surprisingly nice), beserk, hunterxhunter, dis here stupid naruto, claymore, one punch man, noblesse, abiliy, and beloved one piece, now cos u like not one thing don't make it stupid but I'll stay dumb for what I love bro.
I'm sorry but bleach is trash now. U're not silly, u jux have the ability to tolerate trash datsall.
Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 6:01pm On Sep 17, 2014
bleach.. i stopped bleach when th Quincy invaded soul society
Seems it was not a bad decision

kimco

Why do u dislike Sword Art Online

Have u seen No Game No Life
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 6:02pm On Sep 17, 2014
decepticos: the orange haired guy now has two swords pls its quite easy d hollow was actually his shinigami thingy and getsuga was his quincy power long story short d next time he says "Bankai" something different should happen, On Urahara-dono he ait came into d war like some secret weapon and wasn't seen again, I can't recall dis shisui guy so sorry I can't info on him, kuchiki buyakuya may die again. Seems dat being souls means dey can die multiple times.
shinshui is now captain commander and captain commander is dead. Atleast dats wat I got told.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 6:09pm On Sep 17, 2014
Tosyn007:

Sorry...

But how come you're sounding like you're being forced to follow the manga?
sorry buh wat makes u think u can police anyone who reviews the manga chapters?
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 6:09pm On Sep 17, 2014
Tosyn007:

Sorry...

But how come you're sounding like you're being forced to follow the manga?
sorry buh wat makes u think u can police anyone who reviews the manga chapters and gives it a low score? Tow ur line

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 6:14pm On Sep 17, 2014
Tosyn007:

Must revolution be against someone? The power given to them was splitted, which also means that it can be merged and wielded by one person. He just has to take the power from Naruto and break the infinite tsukuyomi and the villages are back. What do you mean by no hidden villages anymore?
there was reason why it was splitted. And how do u suggest it can be merged? And not by the sage but by sasuke himself? Puh leaaaase
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 6:18pm On Sep 17, 2014
Tosyn007:

Alaye...limited bawo. Hasirama's can't stand that guy anymore. Pain almost got paralysed trying to fold Kurama up and he didn't even succeed. Sasuke folded all 9 beasts up in seconds and he didn't even break a sweat. You see the difference? Dude is a god now. The ones who know everything can stand him together even when they were in their prime.
nagato himself shud have difficulties folding kurama tho.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 6:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
kimco: sorry buh wat makes u think u can police anyone who reviews the manga chapters and gives it a low score? Tow ur line

You call that review? sorry
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 6:21pm On Sep 17, 2014
Nairalandinfo:
*coughz*coughz*coughz*coughz*
In etisalat'z voice: now u are talking.....looool

@HxH fanz
Our bro Togashi is down in his health 4 the umpteenth time....almost the 4th/5th time he will have 2 cancel the manga until he recovers maybe next year, probably he will be given @least 2-3years break again...I feel 4 sorry him & Odachi-Sensei unlyk Kubo, Toriyama, Arikawa or Kishi & the others without health issuez.
In God I put my health o

Yes o u undastand the koko na....
Fufuufufuuu....behebehebehebehe
oh damn it, c'mon. Which illness is ruining such a prolific writer like this. I know he's old tho. I pray he gets better, not for the manga buh that he may live longer. I think he shud stop writing and focus on getting better. Being that gud an author must take it tolls on the man, unlike some.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 6:23pm On Sep 17, 2014
Tosyn007:

He didn't defeat Nagato with that crap, Nagato was hands down before the talk started. And mind you, Nagato did most of the talking...
you think nagato was down? U think naruto cud've taken nagoto at that point and with konan to boost? Really?
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 6:24pm On Sep 17, 2014
kimco: there was reason why it was splitted. And how do u suggest it can be merged? And not by the sage but by sasuke himself? Puh leaaaase

Don't be impatient, let's see how it goes...
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 6:25pm On Sep 17, 2014
kimco: nagato himself shud have difficulties folding kurama tho.

Are you forgetting that Nagato and Pain are one and the same?

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 6:29pm On Sep 17, 2014
kimco: you think nagato was down? U think naruto cud've taken nagoto at that point and with konan to boost? Really?

If Konan is able to take on Naruto, Nagato would have let her go ahead. And Naruto nullifying Nagato's finally attack indicates his total defeat. Next.
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 6:37pm On Sep 17, 2014
kimco: u contradicted urself dere rapmike...."Fight for eternity" and "learned to use it" not possible to learn to use something u've been fighting with for an eternity, don't u think? Sorry if already tackled.

Hello........ He and Kyuubi were supposed to be fighting for eternity, but then we all know that as time goes on, some things caan be disputed. Who could tell if they became friends while been sealed and then kyuubi was ready to lend Minato some chakra. This is Naruto and you should realise that a lot can change with time and knowledge.

By the way, the argument was that the word 'seal' in Naruto was used in dictionary terms and it was started by a guy who must have been new to Naruto.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 6:40pm On Sep 17, 2014
rapmike:

The difference I see is tactics. If Madara had a flying Complete Susano'o, he could be raining attacks on Hashirama, especially if he can carry Kyuubi with him.
I'm sure madara had the perfect susanoo when he fought hashi, but he decided to use it to cloud kurama in it to increase it's potency. If that one didn't work, don't think flying susanoo is gonna fare any better
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 6:42pm On Sep 17, 2014
iykmora: i think he's a well known person here. From d way he writes 'HARASHIMA' instead of Hashirama, i'd been trying to decode who had that unique way of twisting that name...but alas, i just couldn't!
lol dnt be "hash" on him. Used to call him the same way till I was corrected. Feels better calling him harashima becos of hiroshima.
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 6:46pm On Sep 17, 2014
kimco: you think nagato was down? U think naruto cud've taken nagoto at that point and with konan to boost? Really?

Nagato was down! KIMCO PLEASE DON'T START THIS ARGUMENT. HE HAD USED HIS LAST CHAKRA ROD ON NARUTO AND IT FAILED WOEFULY. IF NARUTO DID NOT CONTROL HIMSELF, HE WILL SMASH THROUGH KONAN'S AIR DEFENCE AND CRUSH NAGATO.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 6:46pm On Sep 17, 2014
Feraz: Nna eh, I just tire. Hashirama, die of amaterasu?? Na wa oh. . . . .
gentlemen, this is grimm joe for u.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 6:47pm On Sep 17, 2014
WackyJ1:
Damn

Who call my name for here. and my ex corrected me about this name twisting,...

Hashirama Hashirama Hashirama, Hashirama Hashirama, Hashirama, Hashirama, Hashirama, I must learn the correction today.
wackyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Man I missed u ooo, no homo. I think ihedinobi has lost it tho..where have u been tho

(1) (2) (3) ... (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.