Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,394 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:02 AM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (424) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (669872 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by prof800(m): 9:23pm On Sep 23, 2014
UchihaFeraz: Prof800, please, can you unban my feraz moniker? Was banned by spamBot. . . angry

Thank you. . . cry

When done, please quote so I can deactivate this one. . .
My Feraz was banned in the education section. Tell him to mail the mods in education section.

btw,
...I never knew he was an Uchiha.

What a mighty UCHIHA he would be, mightier than Madara and Itachi combined.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 9:24pm On Sep 23, 2014
kimco: shippuden 192 damnit.

I have watched the entire episode 192, mister man — I watched it close to 6 times. I even attached screenshots of me watching it. There is no "chakra needle from afar" in it. Honour your bet — apologize and Get off the thread for a month!!!

Modified:
Let me use this opportunity to say just how much I'm enjoying your obvious discomfort and utter helplessness in this situation. It's nothing personal, just the rules of the bet you insisted on. Enjoy your time off the thread.

Re: Naruto Information by UchihaFeraz: 9:26pm On Sep 23, 2014
prof800:
My Feraz was banned in the education section. Tell him to mail the mods in education section.

btw,
...I never knew he was an Uchiha.

What a mighty UCHIHA he would be, mightier than Madara and Itachi combined.
lol. . . I've been an Uchiha. Besides, I've mailed the mods but none has responded. . .
Re: Naruto Information by UchihaFeraz: 9:28pm On Sep 23, 2014
Graviton2:

I have watched the entire thing, mister man. I even attached screenshots of me watching it. There is no "chakra needle from afar" in it. Get off the thread!!!
grin grin

Isn't this too harsh?
Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 9:31pm On Sep 23, 2014
Apparently, Sasuke and Kakashi won't be killed in the coming battle. The last naruto movie character designs are out!

Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 9:32pm On Sep 23, 2014
UchihaFeraz: grin grin

Isn't this too harsh?

No. That was the stipulation of the bet he made. The members of the thread are witnesses. grin
Re: Naruto Information by UchihaFeraz: 9:36pm On Sep 23, 2014
Graviton2: Apparently, Sasuke and Kakashi won't be killed in the coming battle. The last naruto movie character designs are out!
Really?

Oluwaseun Osewa, can you please unban my Feraz moniker?

SpamBot being overly zealous. . . angry
Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 9:43pm On Sep 23, 2014
UchihaFeraz: Really?

Oluwaseun Osewa, can you please unban my Feraz moniker?

SpamBot being overly zealous. . . angry

Yup.

You were banned?
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 10:15pm On Sep 23, 2014
Tosyn007:

If half of him was taken, then you're willing to admit that half of its soul was taken with it?
sure why nt. Muu had the same thing done to him.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 10:15pm On Sep 23, 2014
Graviton2:

No. That was the stipulation of the bet he made. The members of the thread are witnesses. grin

I1!!!
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 10:18pm On Sep 23, 2014
kimco: sure why nt. Muu had the same thing done to him.

But Mu didn't deplete in size has in the case of Kurama...

Or did he?
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 10:19pm On Sep 23, 2014
Tosyn007:

Cos they are beasts composed from only one ingredient, chakra. After the freaking twins ate the Forbidden beast, what happened to their chakra? Why didn't something happened to their physical body?
so now chakra can be meat as well. Jux like when u eat fud u gain instant energy. Which help u grow later tho, the overwhelming chakra in the meat allowed their chakra to overflow. Are u going to tell me dat hashirama is also a chakra construct cos oro used his cells and now his chakra is stronger?
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 10:21pm On Sep 23, 2014
Tosyn007:

So you realize its quite a deep talk...
I put the deep in quotes to signify that he was trying to qualify the manga as deep nt to signify his speech as deep.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 10:22pm On Sep 23, 2014
Tosyn007:

I already schooled him on that

.....with hard evidences
well done
Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 10:23pm On Sep 23, 2014
Tosyn007:

I1!!!

I don't understand
Re: Naruto Information by Mutaino7(m): 10:26pm On Sep 23, 2014
Tosyn007:

If you could authoritatively tell me that Hashirama defeated all ther beasts at once then I'll yield. If you could just imagine someone using Pain's techniques with Madara kinda intelligence, maybe you might understand what I'm tryna say. We saw what Madara did to Hashiram with chakra rods and you're here giving me history. The seal is just to seal Kaguya, that's not the focal point of his power. Madara threw TBB and whatever at him and he's using stuffs to block them effectively. I wonder what will happen if comes against a shinra tensei.
he gonna resist it.. Naruto did twice..1. In 5tail mode 2. Using clones.. Hashi is gonna use d wooden tech he used to kip himself save when he smashed kyuubi bomb on maddy..
Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 10:32pm On Sep 23, 2014
As immature are this may be, I'm going to continue pestering you, Kimco. Until you give me proof or leave the thread like the bet states. Trust me, I won't let this blow over. wink cheesy grin
Re: Naruto Information by Mutaino7(m): 10:33pm On Sep 23, 2014
kimco: yh, how come oro cus still use his arms and hands. He performed seals against naruto when he turned into a a 4 tail. Anoda plot hole I see.
no plot anytin abeg which manga and anime do u read or watch.. Can u recall his convo with tsunade in d three deadlock arc where tsunade pounded im to death only to c orochi surviving d ordeal and saying he gats anoda way to solve im probs saying he's gonna destroy konoha.. Dont u c dat he takes over his subjects body.. Dats orochi 4 u.. Moreover every jutsu gats weakness
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 10:37pm On Sep 23, 2014
Tosyn007:

He smiled cos he did half job...he would have laughed if he completed his last mission..

Gaara was hokage damn it!!! You didn't answer my question
lol u're funny. U want him to laff with a huge sword in him. Dude he won dat fight. Jux admit it. ....yes gaara is a hokage. Ur point? Wat was ur question?
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 10:38pm On Sep 23, 2014
Tosyn007:

So he can feel a bit remorse and we a bit pity
oh kishi really? Can't we have a shinobi die like kisame and deidera? Hardcore?
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 10:43pm On Sep 23, 2014
Tosyn007:

Which Q or P has Sasuke <> against?

.....chakra rods can
do u realise dat madara put those rods in hashi when he was an edo tensei? Same as hashi inflicted some damage? It was only after he was brought back to life he activated it? Also dat madara was at full power (minus the eye). Do u think hashi wud allow sasuke to land chakra rods on him? Must u degrade hashi dis much?
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 10:47pm On Sep 23, 2014
Tosyn007:

Didn't this same Deiboko die in the same fight to the same Sasuke?

Keep durging yourself
u mean crazy deidera who believes in going out with a blast? At that point sasuke had exhausted his chakra, same with deidera. The idiot actually chose to kill himself and sasuke.but somehow (kishi being an uchiha fan himself) sasuke managed to weave seals to summon manda, and genjutsu the guy and den teleport with him. I mean how?
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 10:53pm On Sep 23, 2014
Graviton2:

I have watched the entire episode 192, mister man — I watched it close to 6 times. I even attached screenshots of me watching it. There is no "chakra needle from afar" in it. Honour your bet — apologize and Get off the thread for a month!!!

Modified:
Let me use this opportunity to say just how much I'm enjoying your obvious discomfort and utter helplessness in this situation. It's nothing personal, just the rules of the bet you insisted on. Enjoy your time off the thread.
wat in God's name is neji in dat episode? Do u see hiashi dere? The whole episode was neji as a jounin sensei telling konohamaru and co (his students now) about the tym hiashi saved him and rescued hinata from being taken away during the rukus in the invasion of konoha. If dats not wat u're watching do clear off. Thank u.
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 10:57pm On Sep 23, 2014
kimco: oh look at wacky, who avoided reading my earlier. I already made it clear dat all things being equal. Meaning dat if u make use of that knowledge den u're have power. Look at hidan with all that power and still lost to shikamaru, cos he failed to use his experience. He underestimated shikamaru. Do u see wat experience did to deidera when he fought against sasuke? He was immune to his genjutsu. dats cos he was intellingent enuff to make do of the knowledge he had gathered against itachi. Unlike anoda I know of (oro I'm looking at u) wacky learn dat all three are linked up.

Your basic assumption is flawed, experience does not lead to intelligence, it can lead to battle sense but that is different from intelligence. They are linked up but not in the way that you are talking about.

Where did deidera 's experience land him in the battle with Sasuke didn't he lose? Classic example of what intelligence does against experience.

Hidan is not powerful enough to win against the level of shikamarus intelligence. Intelligence is what makes them call those small kids with little or no experience that are doing wonders geniuses and prodigies. Kids like Kakashi, itachi and even Sasuke.

There is no level of intelligence that Hidan could have pulled up against shikamaru because
1. He wasn't strong enough to compensate
2. He actually doesn't have the experience of fighting someone like shikamaru.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 10:59pm On Sep 23, 2014
Tosyn007:

But Mu didn't deplete in size has in the case of Kurama...

Or did he?
so den why did kyuubi shrink? Does he nt have meat, flesh and bones?
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 11:02pm On Sep 23, 2014
Mutaino7: no plot anytin abeg which manga and anime do u read or watch.. Can u recall his convo with tsunade in d three deadlock arc where tsunade pounded im to death only to c orochi surviving d ordeal and saying he gats anoda way to solve im probs saying he's gonna destroy konoha.. Dont u c dat he takes over his subjects body.. Dats orochi 4 u.. Moreover every jutsu gats weakness
yh he takes over people's mind however it's the very soul of his arms that was sealed. He shudn't have been able to use his arms.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 11:05pm On Sep 23, 2014
WackyJ1:

Your basic assumption is flawed, experience does not lead to intelligence, it can lead to battle sense but that is different from intelligence. They are linked up but not in the way that you are talking about.

Where did deidera 's experience land him in the battle with Sasuke didn't he lose? Classic example of what intelligence does against experience.

Hidan is not powerful enough to win against the level of shikamarus intelligence. Intelligence is what makes them call those small kids with little or no experience that are doing wonders geniuses and prodigies. Kids like Kakashi, itachi and even Sasuke.

There is no level of intelligence that Hidan could have pulled up against shikamaru because
1. He wasn't strong enough to compensate
2. He actually doesn't have the experience of fighting someone like shikamaru.

so den let me ask u, between sasuke and hashirama who is more intelligent?
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 11:20pm On Sep 23, 2014
kimco: so den let me ask u, between sasuke and hashirama who is more intelligent?

intelligence is the way you conduct tour battles when you have little experience compared to your opponent or the situation at hand.

Respect Sasuke, he fought deidera who had already taken down a Kage. He fought about 4 Kages aline and on that same day he still went to fight Danzo and defeated him. No body helped him apart from chakra replenishing.

Sasuke is good, he has the intelligence and actually he is more intelligent that Hashirama. (isn't Tobirama more intelligent than Hashirama) but then Sasuke is just 16.
And where the scales are tipped now is that Sasuke is actually more powerful than Hashirama.
Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 11:22pm On Sep 23, 2014
kimco: wat in God's name is neji in dat episode? Do u see hiashi dere? The whole episode was neji as a jounin sensei telling konohamaru and co (his students now) about the tym hiashi saved him and rescued hinata from being taken away during the rukus in the invasion of konoha. If dats not wat u're watching do clear off. Thank u.

You are under so much pressure that you can't even type a coherent statement.

Mister man, you are confusing yourself even further. You said I should watch episode 192 abi? Well, that is what I've been watching. I said it before and I will say it again: you don't know what you are talking about..right from the on set.

So think properly and give me the correct episode to watch or GTHO of the thread. Thank you.
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 11:25pm On Sep 23, 2014
kimco: so becos he cud take on all bijuus with sharingan means he's better than hashi? In naruto the one thing I've learnt is dat jux cos A>B doesn't mean A<C. Their weakness mostly dwells in genjutsu, like oro, however I don't think genjutsu can take on hashirama

Kimco has given orochimaru a Gen jutsu weakness.

Yes because he could take out all the Bijou with chibaku Tensei makes him better than Hashirama.
He didn't put them under a spell with his sharingan, it was with the rinnegan.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 11:28pm On Sep 23, 2014
kimco: so now chakra can be meat as well. Jux like when u eat fud u gain instant energy. Which help u grow later tho, the overwhelming chakra in the meat allowed their chakra to overflow. Are u going to tell me dat hashirama is also a chakra construct cos oro used his cells and now his chakra is stronger?

He's not a chakra construct cos he died. Ever heard of chakra constructs dying?
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 11:31pm On Sep 23, 2014
kimco: I put the deep in quotes to signify that he was trying to qualify the manga as deep nt to signify his speech as deep.

Word play muchacho...ever heard of it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.