Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,270 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (481) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (647768 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 1:43am On Mar 03, 2015
Feraz:
Ain't that Uquirrora our whatever he's called?

That's actually Kuchiki Byakuya ✔
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 9:06am On Mar 03, 2015
Feraz:
grin grin

That is what put many Nigerians off from the manga. But you really cannot blame him. lipsrsealed

Will japenese read this knowing it was a nigerian dat wrote it? They dnt like much dat isn't theirs. Also this man's audience cud have been americans and europeans if his story was actually that gud. As of now he'll be banking on rubbish plot and powerups and friendship stories knowing full well the japanese teenagers wud simply eat that up, irrespective of the story. Case in point: DBZ and onepiece.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 9:10am On Mar 03, 2015
Feraz:
Ain't that Uquirrora our whatever he's called?

U posted this after seeing senbonzakura behind him? U must not really have watched bleach
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 10:42am On Mar 03, 2015
nani667:

That's actually Kuchiki Byakuya ✔
Thank you! I looked up Uquirora (of Esmeralda) once and felt they looked alike.

kimco:

U posted this after seeing senbonzakura behind him? U must not really have watched bleach
I haven't watched Bleach!!! I am not really bothered about the anime though. cheesy

For the bolded, ain't that the 'zanpakto' of Kenpachi?! grin

kimco:

Will japenese read this knowing it was a nigerian dat wrote it? They dnt like much dat isn't theirs. Also this man's audience cud have been americans and europeans if his story was actually that gud. As of now he'll be banking on rubbish plot and powerups and friendship stories knowing full well the japanese teenagers wud simply eat that up, irrespective of the story. Case in point: DBZ and onepiece.
The reason may be to get a wider audience. Then again, Nigeria is quite diverse so which of the Nigerian myth would you rather he chose?

[quote author=firestar post=31246053][/quote] smiley
Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 11:39am On Mar 03, 2015
Feraz:
Thank you! I looked up Uquirora (of Esmeralda) once and felt they looked alike.

I haven't watched Bleach!!! I am not really bothered about the anime though. cheesy

For the bolded, ain't that the 'zanpakto' of Kenpachi?! grin

smiley

Zampaktou of Kenpachi ....? Dude you really need to see bleach sad
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 7:25pm On Mar 03, 2015
nani667:

Zampaktou of Kenpachi ....? Dude you really need to see bleach sad
grin grin I will try!!!
Re: Naruto Information by Darcwudz(m): 2:19pm On Mar 04, 2015
Guys...who z more intelligent between Yamagi Light nd L frm death note?
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 7:35pm On Mar 04, 2015
Darcwudz:
we can't say. Light had the advantage cos he had knowledge about the death note and all its rules. but L didnt
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 7:36pm On Mar 04, 2015
fate zero is the best short anime I've watched mehn. too good
Re: Naruto Information by Kaycee7(m): 4:37am On Mar 05, 2015
Darcwudz:
L of course. Light almost gave himself away on several occasions if not that L was still being logical. If L had gotten intel lyk Near, Light for no see im brake lamp.
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 8:51pm On Mar 08, 2015
And firestar decides to create a kuchiyose no jutsu thread!! cheesy
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 9:08pm On Mar 08, 2015
Feraz:
And firestar decides to create a kuchiyose no jutsu thread!! cheesy
really, where?
Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 9:46pm On Mar 08, 2015
Just finished bleach.... Very nice.... But the whole concept of "Espada" is still confusing..... Seems the numbering didn't matter afterall.... Cos I don't see how someone as useless as Stark can be the number 1 Espada.... That guy Weak gan..., and his resurrection mode is the most useless, Chai... GRIMMJOE will definitely kill Stark ✔

In my opinion, Ullquiorra is the strongest Espada, sad that he had to face Ichigo in that state....
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 10:09pm On Mar 08, 2015
nani667:
Just finished bleach.... Very nice.... But the whole concept of "Espada" is still confusing..... Seems the numbering didn't matter afterall.... Cos I don't see how someone as useless as Stark can be the number 1 Espada.... That guy Weak gan..., and his resurrection mode is the most useless, Chai... GRIMMJOE will definitely kill Stark ✔

In my opinion, Ullquiorra is the strongest Espada, sad that he had to face Ichigo in that state....
Someone compared him to Itachi.
Re: Naruto Information by slimthugchimee(m): 10:27pm On Mar 08, 2015
nani667:

no stark is strong but the person hes fighting made him look weak, just like aizen made all the captains luk useles
Re: Naruto Information by slimthugchimee(m): 10:47pm On Mar 08, 2015
Have you guys watched mirrai nikkie
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 11:30pm On Mar 08, 2015
slimthugchimee:
Have you guys watched mirrai nikkie
on my list. how good is it
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 11:36pm On Mar 08, 2015
nani667:

story continues in manga. soul king is dead. aizen is back. ishida betrays ichigo

Re: Naruto Information by slimthugchimee(m): 11:36pm On Mar 08, 2015
Baddestguyp:
on my list. how good is it
its just psychological
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 11:39pm On Mar 08, 2015
shoutout to firestar. we're missing you here embarassed
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 11:44pm On Mar 08, 2015
slimthugchimee:
no stark is strong but the person hes fighting made him look weak, just like aizen made all the captains luk useles
I believe stark is the strongest (he didn't seem like he was fighting seriously) followed by espada number 2, then ulquiorra, then number 5, and number 3 before grimmjow.

yammi was weak. 8 suffered the most horrible death
Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 2:56am On Mar 09, 2015
Feraz:
Someone compared him to Itachi.

Itachi is very similar to Kuchiki Byakuya ✔

slimthugchimee:

Twas never about the person he was fighting..... Stark was useless all through.... From the beginning he never showed any promise, he was acting all carefree so I thought he had some coded sweet powerful moves, only for me to see his resurrection state was tantamount to a Cowboy ?? Really ?? Total disappointment.... GRIMMJOE is alot stronger.... Ullquiorra would've killed that Captain since.....
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 8:37am On Mar 09, 2015
nani667:

Itachi is very similar to Kuchiki Byakuya ✔

Twas never about the person he was fighting..... Stark was useless all through.... From the beginning he never showed any promise, he was acting all carefree so I thought he had some coded sweet powerful moves, only for me to see his resurrection state was tantamount to a Cowboy ?? Really ?? Total disappointment.... GRIMMJOE is alot stronger.... Ullquiorra would've killed that Captain since.....
ulquiorra kill captain shinsui kyoraku this is blasphemy in bleach world.
Re: Naruto Information by slimthugchimee(m): 8:54am On Mar 09, 2015
Baddestguyp:
dont mind him captain kyoraku is tha strongest captain apart from the captain commander
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 9:41am On Mar 09, 2015
slimthugchimee:
dont mind him captain kyoraku is tha strongest captain apart from the captain commander
he's the new captain commander in bleach sef. after Yamamoto was killed
Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 12:59pm On Mar 09, 2015
Baddestguyp:

slimthugchimee:

He may be the strongest captain after the captain commander, but I just don't see him defeating Ulquiorra, especially in his resurrection form..... He needed help from Ukitake and two other dead outcast hollow experiments before he finally defeated one weak Cowboy Espada that his Ultimate technique is shooting Cero out of two guns.... Smh.... Ulquiorra in his resurrection state would level the whole town, and that captain Kyoraku with it.... Even his Bankai won't change the outcome ✔

Apart from the Captain Commander, no Shinigami can handle Ulquiorra.... But that's just my opinion sha

Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 1:15pm On Mar 09, 2015
nani667:

He may be the strongest captain after the captain commander, but I just don't see him defeating Ulquiorra, especially in his resurrection form..... He needed help from Ukitake and two other dead outcast hollow experiments before he finally defeated one weak Cowboy Espada that his Ultimate technique is shooting Cero out of two guns.... Smh.... Ulquiorra in his resurrection state would level the whole town, and that captain Kyoraku with it.... Even his Bankai won't change the outcome ✔

Apart from the Captain Commander, no Shinigami can handle Ulquiorra.... But that's just my opinion sha
kyoraku is yet to show his bankai but without shikai sef, he'll be able to hold ulquiorra in 2nd resurrection.

ulquiorra is good but he has his limits, even urahara will easily dispatch him

btw, where do u get ur bleach wallpapers?

Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 5:19pm On Mar 09, 2015
Baddestguyp:
kyoraku is yet to show his bankai but without shikai sef, he'll be able to hold ulquiorra in 2nd resurrection.

ulquiorra is good but he has his limits, even urahara will easily dispatch him

btw, where do u get ur bleach wallpapers?

Kyouraku maybe Good..., but ultimately it'll boil down to their Reiatsu, Ulquiorra has that in excess compared to Kyouraku.... Kyouraku almost released his Bankai against that useless Number 1 Cowboy Espada cos he was shooting at him, I doubt he'll last long against Ulquiorra in resurrection mode....

In any case, Ulquiorra is dead, so I guess we'll never know sad

Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 5:55pm On Mar 09, 2015
nani667:

Kyouraku maybe Good..., but ultimately it'll boil down to their Reiatsu, Ulquiorra has that in excess compared to Kyouraku.... Kyouraku almost released his Bankai against that useless Number 1 Cowboy Espada cos he was shooting at him, I doubt he'll last long against Ulquiorra in resurrection mode....

In any case, Ulquiorra is dead, so I guess we'll never know sad
yeah.

what of gin, gin vs ulquiorra

Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 10:23pm On Mar 11, 2015
Who wins....?

Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 7:04am On Mar 12, 2015
Y'all have bleached this thread sha.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.