Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,492 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (484) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (647791 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by glorieazy(m): 8:22am On Apr 11, 2015
Pls I urgently need the link(s) to download the remaining episodes I'm yet to watch...
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 12:15pm On Apr 11, 2015
M.chai-anime.tv
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 11, 2015
glorieazy:
Pls I urgently need the link(s) to download the remaining episodes I'm yet to watch...
soulreaperzone.com... it comes with embedded subtitle
just tap the search bar and type "naruto"
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 11, 2015
when the hell is TV-Tokyo planing to end the fillers, I don tire.... abt 20 episodes now & counting
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 8:57am On Apr 12, 2015
attack on Titan live action movie set to release summer 2015 confirmed.

short trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvU3ExhdB30

I can't wait mehn cool
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 11:44am On Apr 12, 2015
Baddestguyp:
attack on Titan live action movie set to release summer 2015 confirmed.

short trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvU3ExhdB30

I can't wait mehn cool

Movie or anime? If its movie, ain't watching.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 11:48am On Apr 12, 2015
Djtm:

Haha. I hardly read the posts on this thread any longer, I just scan through them.

There'll be a thread as soon as the fillers are over. And whats up with the Bolt/Boruto thingy?
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 2:43pm On Apr 12, 2015
Tosyn007:

Movie or anime? If its movie, ain't watching.
movie. short trailer looks okay
Re: Naruto Information by pamcode(m): 7:50pm On Apr 12, 2015
glorieazy:
www.naruchigo.com
Re: Naruto Information by TopsyKrete: 11:22pm On Apr 13, 2015
Hi pals
I will try and attempt to bring peeps back to this thread, buh on one condition that you all must participate.

This is not an attempt to be tribalistic buh just to derive and have fun as a citizen of a great country.

Using the Nigerian history as a case study in relation to the story of Naruto, how will you describe the people that make up Nigeria?

As for moi, the Ibos are like the Uchiah, the Hausa are the Senju while the Yorubas are like the Hyuga.

Feel free to make changes on any character as you well please. Ojukwu be like Madara
Whatcha think
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 12:53am On Apr 14, 2015
Baddestguyp:
movie. short trailer looks okay

I'll YouTube it
Re: Naruto Information by Hydrogen9R(m): 4:55pm On Apr 19, 2015
Long time guys really miss the thread been busy and most of my free time I use it to watch anime.
Hmmm So Sagenaruto hasn't still change the name of this thread after all naruto is over.

That aside fate/stay night:ulnlimited sword works season 2 episode 3 is out!!!!!
Re: Naruto Information by Hydrogen9R(m): 4:58pm On Apr 19, 2015
TopsyKrete:
Hi pals
I will try and attempt to bring peeps back to this thread, buh on one condition that you all must participate
undecided
Re: Naruto Information by GRIMMJOE(m): 5:01pm On Apr 19, 2015
What can I say just passing by
Re: Naruto Information by obito: 11:00pm On Apr 19, 2015
TopsyKrete:
Hi pals
I will try and attempt to bring peeps back to this thread, buh on one condition that you all must participate.

This is not an attempt to be tribalistic buh just to derive and have fun as a citizen of a great country.

Using the Nigerian history as a case study in relation to the story of Naruto, how will you describe the people that make up Nigeria?

As for moi, the Ibos are like the Uchiah, the Hausa are the Senju while the Yorubas are like the Hyuga.

Feel free to make changes on any character as you well please. Ojukwu be like Madara
Whatcha think
Hmm,.. GEJ and GMB nko?
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 11:24pm On Apr 19, 2015
Hydrogen9R:
Long time guys really miss the thread been busy and most of my free time I use it to watch anime.
Hmmm So Sagenaruto hasn't still change the name of this thread after all naruto is over.

That aside fate/stay night:ulnlimited sword works season 2 episode 3 is out!!!!!
episode 1 was trash but second episode was better. Gilgamesh was so cool. I can't wait to see the way he kills ilya in episode 3. I will download tomorrow
Re: Naruto Information by Kaycee7(m): 1:36am On Apr 20, 2015
After doing my best not to develop an anime addiction, I still failed. I thought One Piece was enough for me but now I gotta watch Full Metal Alchemist, Bleach, Dragon Ball, Cowboy Bebop, Black Lagoon and I'm still considering Soul Eater.
#iamintrouble
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 7:58am On Apr 20, 2015
Kaycee7:
After doing my best not to develop an anime addiction, I still failed. I thought One Piece was enough for me but now I gotta watch Full Metal Alchemist, Bleach, Dragon Ball, Cowboy Bebop, Black Lagoon and I'm still considering Soul Eater.
#iamintrouble
watch full metal alchemist brotherhood. no need to watch original fma

2 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by Kaycee7(m): 10:12am On Apr 20, 2015
Baddestguyp:
watch full metal alchemist brotherhood. no need to watch original fma
Too late. Already started.
Re: Naruto Information by Hydrogen9R(m): 11:20am On Apr 20, 2015
Baddestguyp:
episode 1 was trash but second episode was better. Gilgamesh was so cool. I can't wait to see the way he kills ilya in episode 3. I will download tomorrow
as far as heroic spirit is concern Gilgamesh is the strongest and one of the best archer he surpasses the new archer.at first I thought he was weak because when he fought assassin in season 1 episode 2 in fate zero he won easily so I just assumed that assassin was weaker but still he defeated Rider without moving an inch .Guess what? He just defeated berserker i.e Hercules(heracule) in fate/stay night and berserker didn't even touched his cloth.
If only Gilgamesh agreed to be a master.imagine an heroic sprite which is now a human being controlling a servant that would only make him a GOD
Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 11:33am On Apr 20, 2015
Feraz:
Just finished Parasyte the maxim. Cool anime. I want to watch DGrayman.

it was cool
Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 11:34am On Apr 20, 2015
explain the link between the clans and tribes

TopsyKrete:
Hi pals

Whatcha think
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 11:54am On Apr 20, 2015
Hydrogen9R:
as far as heroic spirit is concern Gilgamesh is the strongest and one of the best archer he surpasses the new archer.at first I thought he was weak because when he fought assassin in season 1 episode 2 in fate zero he won easily so I just assumed that assassin was weaker but still he defeated Rider without moving an inch .Guess what? He just defeated berserker i.e Hercules(heracule) in fate/stay night and berserker didn't even touched his cloth.
If only Gilgamesh agreed to be a master.imagine an heroic sprite which is now a human being controlling a servant that would only make him a GOD
well guess what. Archer will be the one to finish off Gilgamesh but shiro will be the one to weaken him and this is true
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 11:56am On Apr 20, 2015
Kaycee7:
Too late. Already started.
still watch the brotherhood. it's 100 times better
Re: Naruto Information by Kaycee7(m): 1:39pm On Apr 20, 2015
Baddestguyp:
still watch the brotherhood. it's 100 times better
U dnt have 2 tell me 2ice. I'm lookin 4 d movie and other OVAs. The show is on point.
Re: Naruto Information by Hydrogen9R(m): 6:36pm On Apr 20, 2015
Baddestguyp:
well guess what. Archer will be the one to finish off Gilgamesh but shiro will be the one to weaken him and this is true
explain,elaborate how do you know this source demanded. Archer arrows that were not even effective against Berserker I totally disagree apart from saber(king Arthur ) which is usually hyped Gilgamesh is a pure bad ass and he is also in the archer class you know
Re: Naruto Information by Dottune(m): 6:37pm On Apr 20, 2015
Hydrogen9R:
Berserker would have had a chance, if he wasn't bent on protecting Illyasville, but. Gilgamesh na cheat o, the dude has unlimited weapons. I still prefer the current archer though.
Re: Naruto Information by Hydrogen9R(m): 6:59pm On Apr 20, 2015
Dottune:

Berserker would have had a chance, if he wasn't bent on protecting Illyasville, but. Gilgamesh na cheat o, the dude has unlimited weapons. I still prefer the current archer though.
illyasville capable of protecting her self Hercules(Berserker) just didn't stand a chance.
What's you reason for liking. The current archer who uses bow and arrow while Gilgamesh summons or use portal which serves as his bow and uses spear,sword,axe. Huge spear he uses all these as his arrows and remember when he brought a jug of wine and golden cups from the portal that was so cool.(Oliver Queen will be a foot mat just saying)
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 7:15pm On Apr 20, 2015
Hydrogen9R:
explain,elaborate how do you know this source demanded. Archer arrows that were not even effective against Berserker I totally disagree apart from saber(king Arthur ) which is usually hyped Gilgamesh is a pure bad ass and he is also in the archer class you know
I googled the novel and read the summary. I don't know if it'll be the same but so far it is.

lancer will kill kotomine kirei
Re: Naruto Information by Dottune(m): 7:36pm On Apr 20, 2015
Hydrogen9R:
illyasville capable of protecting her self Hercules(Berserker) just didn't stand a chance.
What's you reason for liking. The current archer who uses bow and arrow while Gilgamesh summons or use portal which serves as his bow and uses spear,sword,axe. Huge spear he uses all these as his arrows and remember when he brought a jug of wine and golden cups from the portal that was so cool.(Oliver Queen will be a foot mat just saying)
I prefer the current Archer because he is an "Actual Archer" that uses bow and arrow and not Gilgmesh the "Cheat Archer" and because he is(was) Tohsaka's Heroic spirit. And about your point that Illyasville was capable of protecting herself, why did Gilgamesh keep telling Hercules "that you would stand a chance, if only you left the side of your master". Barserker was on defence all through, he only attempted to attact Gilgamesh twice, 1st was when Gilgamesh used the chain to hold and the 2nd was when he was dead before he resurrected and broke off the chains, before Gilgamesh now finally killed him.
Illyasville didn't defend herself or attack Him at all
Re: Naruto Information by stinville(m): 8:29am On Apr 21, 2015
Guys, any idea where I can download the last naruto movie?
Re: Naruto Information by brainiac5(m): 9:01am On Apr 21, 2015
Naruto Gaiden: The Seventh Hokage is out!!! Check www.mangapanda.com on the 23rd of may to read it

(1) (2) (3) ... (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.