Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (482) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (649197 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 6:14pm On Mar 12, 2015
firestar:
Y'all have bleached this thread sha.

Cos Naruto manga has ended..... And the useless Anime have just decided to keep dwelling on useless filler..... It's been like over two months now and they have refused to take us back to the battlefield.... The whole thing is just annoying... So I looked to Bleach for comfort, and ultimately it was an awesome Anime ✔

2 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 3:20am On Mar 14, 2015
Y'all are tempting me to go back to bleach. For me bleach ended after the whole full bringer thing.

The bad thing about bleach is that Only Ichigo is everything, Shinigami, Hollow, fullbringer and Quincy!
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 8:04am On Mar 14, 2015
I won't be tempted at gun point. undecided

The real turn-off is soaking this thread in bleach.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 12:07pm On Mar 14, 2015
WackyJ1:
Y'all are tempting me to go back to bleach. For me bleach ended after the whole full bringer thing.

The bad thing about bleach is that Only Ichigo is everything, Shinigami, Hollow, fullbringer and Quincy!

Well I only saw the 366 Anime episodes.... I have no interest in reading the bleach manga..... So I guess it's onto the next Anime.

Tried One Piece long ago, but twas just too crappy for my liking.... Many people recommended fairy tail, which I downloaded about ten episodes to try and see, but the whole magic ish wasn't motivating at all.....

firestar:

It's not really about soaking the thread in bleach, it's more like keeping the thread alive, the thread was more or less dead and people hardly ever comment anymore, so I guess spicing it up with some bleach was a way to keep it going... At least until the useless Naruto Anime decides to quit with the useless fillers....
Re: Naruto Information by Lovelyy: 6:53pm On Mar 14, 2015
Happy wkend to u all pls can sum1 tell me where to download Naruto the last movie in English subtitle for free
Re: Naruto Information by Lovelyy: 11:43pm On Mar 15, 2015
Pls can sum1 help me wt the link to download naruto the. Last movieenglish dubbed free o,

Plssssssssssssss
Tanks

Lovelyy:
Happy wkend to u all pls can sum1 tell me where to download Naruto the last movie in English subtitle for free
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 11:46pm On Mar 15, 2015
Lovelyy:
Pls can sum1 help me wt the link to download naruto the. Last movieenglish dubbed free o,

Plssssssssssssss
Tanks

I'm still searching for the link. The one I got didn't have the password for extracting so I had to delete it. I'll let you know should I see any link.
Re: Naruto Information by Lovelyy: 7:07am On Mar 16, 2015
Gdmn @Feraz thank you for ur effort
And looking forward to it
Have a lovely week

Feraz:
I'm still searching for the link. The one I got didn't have the password for extracting so I had to delete it. I'll let you know should I see any link.
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 12:32am On Mar 18, 2015
TV Tokyo is killing Naruto Anime for now. Let's have a list of the best battles so far in the anime.

CC:
Kimco
Feraz
Firestar
Wackyj
Nani667
Ihenobi
Baddestguyp

N.B I still can't follow bleach manga or One piece, even lost interest in HunterXHunter (the election stuff aint my thing). The only other animes I have enjoyed was the Fate series (Fate Zero,Fate stay/night) and Claymore.
Re: Naruto Information by TopsyKrete: 10:26pm On Mar 18, 2015
Y'all remember Haku ? The beautiful boy with Zabuza and the only shinobi to form seals with one hand?

What is your take on this boy if left to develop like Sasuke in Narutoverse?
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 10:51pm On Mar 18, 2015
nani667:

He may be the strongest captain after the captain commander, but I just don't see him defeating Ulquiorra, especially in his resurrection form..... He needed help from Ukitake and two other dead outcast hollow experiments before he finally defeated one weak Cowboy Espada that his Ultimate technique is shooting Cero out of two guns.... Smh.... Ulquiorra in his resurrection state would level the whole town, and that captain Kyoraku with it.... Even his Bankai won't change the outcome ✔

Apart from the Captain Commander, no Shinigami can handle Ulquiorra.... But that's just my opinion sha

wrong...he didnt need ukitake to defeat him....he pretended to be hit...he later became serious and used his shikai to defeat him....almost effortly....

ulquiorra was 4th for a reason....im more surprised dat barragan was 2nd.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 10:53pm On Mar 18, 2015
TopsyKrete:
Y'all remember Haku ? The beautiful boy with Zabuza and the only shinobi to form seals with one hand?

he'll be as gud as say sasori..with reflexes as itachi's....simply put he wud have been as gud as an akatsuki.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 11:00pm On Mar 18, 2015
rapmike:
TV Tokyo is killing Naruto Anime for now. Let's have a list of the best battles so far in the anime.

CC:
Kimco
Feraz
Firestar
Wackyj
Nani667
Ihenobi
Baddestguyp

N.B I still can't follow bleach manga or One piece, even lost interest in HunterXHunter (the election stuff aint my thing). The only other animes I have enjoyed was the Fate series (Fate Zero,Fate stay/night) and Claymore.

wait ooo...they havent finished it yet they are cancelling it? well thats wat they get for so many fillers
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 1:05am On Mar 19, 2015
kimco:

wait ooo...they havent finished it yet they are cancelling it? well thats wat they get for so many fillers

Nooooo...... I meant the fillers are destroying Naruto, as in making it uninteresting.
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 1:07am On Mar 19, 2015
TopsyKrete:

He will reach his limit early and maybe be at Obito's level.
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 9:51am On Mar 19, 2015
*I have an image of Sasuke strumming an acoustic guitar singing songs of introspective like blues, reggae, soft rock...*

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 9:08am On Mar 20, 2015
rapmike:

Try watching Tokyo ghoul... I heard it's very interesting... No idea though... Wanna start... As for the best fight, there are so many... You have
Madara and Hashirama
Madara vs Naruto and Sasuke
Pain and Jiraiya
Itachi and Sasuke
Kakashi and Obito
Naruto and Pain
Kisame and Guy
Hidan and Kakuzu vs Team 8 and Kakashi...
Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 9:25am On Mar 20, 2015
Feraz:
Try watching Tokyo ghoul... I heard it's very interesting... No idea though... Wanna start... As for the best fight, there are so many... You have
Madara and Hashirama super fight
Madara vs Naruto and Sasuke lame
Pain and Jiraiya super fight
Itachi and Sasuke dojutsu extraordinaire
Kakashi and Obito lame fight in the manga.. super taijutsu in the anime
Naruto and Pain epic
Kisame and Guy mehh.. just there
Hidan and Kakuzu vs Team 8 and Kakashi. intellectual

Naruto vs Sasuke as kids.. the older version was lame
Madara vs 5th Division
Kimimaro vs Gaara/RockLee - taijutsu special

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by caboltx(m): 10:18am On Mar 21, 2015
Rock Lee's Springtime of Youth Manga is very funny try it cheesy

http://www.mangapanda.com/rock-lees-springtime-of-youth

2 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by SIRcumalot: 10:58am On Mar 21, 2015
Feraz:
Madara and Hashirama
Madara vs Naruto and Sasuke
Pain and Jiraiya
Itachi and Sasuke
Kakashi and Obito
Naruto and Pain
Kisame and Guy
Hidan and Kakuzu vs Team 8 and Kakashi...
Sakura and elder Chiyo Vs Sasori
Naruto (tails) VS Orochimaru.
Diedra Vs sasgay
NAruto sweet sha cheesy
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 7:13pm On Mar 21, 2015
These naruto fillers are so annoying angry
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 21, 2015
anyone got link to the movie... so damn tired of watching crazy fillers for the past 2 months
Re: Naruto Information by Lordaweezy: 12:20pm On Mar 22, 2015
Preboy:
anyone got link to the movie... so damn tired of watching crazy fillers for the past 2 months

Check youtube
Download via tubemate√
Re: Naruto Information by brainiac5(m): 4:38pm On Mar 22, 2015
Ah yes I've read the manga its funny@ caboltx
Re: Naruto Information by brainiac5(m): 4:41pm On Mar 22, 2015
caboltx:
Rock Lee's Springtime of Youth Manga is very funny try it cheesy

http://www.mangapanda.com/rock-lees-springtime-of-youth
yeah u are right, I've read it but the latest chapter is not in mangapanda check www.mangafox.com
Re: Naruto Information by caboltx(m): 7:43pm On Mar 23, 2015
brainiac5:
yeah u are right, I've read it but the latest chapter is not in mangapanda check www.mangafox.com

Thanks
Re: Naruto Information by kraftykc(m): 5:59pm On Mar 24, 2015
firestar:

Woohoo a post from the Firebrand herself.

ALSO, IF YOU AREN'T READING ONE PUNCH MAN, huhuhuhu, YOU ARE LOST!

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 6:01pm On Mar 24, 2015
just finished steins gate. epic cool
Re: Naruto Information by kraftykc(m): 6:11pm On Mar 24, 2015
All y'all crying for an epic show that surpasses Naruto simply move to Hunter x Hunter. It'll be the best thing you ever see from anime.

Wait till u see Gon vs Pitou.... I cry everytime from the epicousity.
Re: Naruto Information by Lordaweezy: 7:26pm On Mar 24, 2015
kraftykc:
All y'all crying for an epic show that surpasses Naruto simply move to Hunter x Hunter. It'll be the best thing you ever see from anime.

Wait till u see Gon vs Pitou.... I cry everytime from the epicousity.

Would be glad if you could drop links√
Re: Naruto Information by decepticos(m): 7:45pm On Mar 24, 2015
kraftykc:

Woohoo a post from the Firebrand herself.

ALSO, IF YOU AREN'T READING ONE PUNCH MAN, huhuhuhu, YOU ARE LOST!
one punch man is awesome, this baldy goes around enters a fight and never losses twist is he isn't popular and is underrated. anyone can also try Gamaran, assasination classroom, noragami and the legend of legendary heroes (pls where can I get this one cos ryner lute is amazing), also I am seeking out Baccano, more coming. Yo! kc one piece is taking too long what's d deal. and has anyone ever heard of hyoubu kyuosuke?
Re: Naruto Information by decepticos(m): 7:55pm On Mar 24, 2015
TopsyKrete:

if he was left to develop he'd have joined akatsuki and be a very impressive ninja. Just go back to d anime and check how many people he killed during the war (though he was et).

(1) (2) (3) ... (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.