Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,990 members, 7,810,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) (21950 Views)

Poll: Who is the hottest

IBDAT: 9% (11 votes)
Youngies: 19% (23 votes)
Debosky: 27% (33 votes)
Tmoni: 7% (9 votes)
Ferlie: 7% (9 votes)
Fe-mi: 2% (3 votes)
Jbuoy: 1% (2 votes)
CHIEFOH: 24% (29 votes)
This poll has ended

Sexy Guls And Cute Guys Upload Ur Pic...looking For My Taste!!! / Mukina2, Razor, Siena, Omo Eko, Acidrop, Aisha2, Yimiton, Tnaidr / Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by BBoy3(m): 2:19am On May 12, 2007
You're no fun!!! angry

Are these true pixs as i'm doubting some of these so called contestants i.e Nairaland users.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 2:39am On May 12, 2007
B-Boy:

How do you know who's in the lead and who should be in the lead?
You need to vote because that is the only way you are going to see who is winning wink

B-Boy:

You're no fun!!! angry

Are thses true pixs as i'm doubting some of these so called contestants i.e Nairaland users.
You are always doubting something, so who is it this time grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by BBoy3(m): 2:45am On May 12, 2007
LOL - The one that looks too good to be true  wink That's a magazine cut out - You should include more pixes in natural posses unlike that one.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 2:48am On May 12, 2007
hummmmm to bad all of them are real grin grin grin neither are they magazine cut wink grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by BBoy3(m): 3:13am On May 12, 2007
Okay - You are one of the judges after all!!!!
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 3:17am On May 12, 2007
yes oh grin grin so did you vote yet tongue
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by BBoy3(m): 3:30am On May 12, 2007
I'm retaining it for the highest bidder grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 3:35am On May 12, 2007
okay oh if you say so wink
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by BBoy3(m): 3:41am On May 12, 2007
One thing that is obvious about this contest is that it's a popularity contest and not based on contestant's individual attributes (unless the rest of your voters are as weary as me)  wink
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 3:47am On May 12, 2007
B-Boy:

One thing that is obvious about this contest is that it's a popularity contest and not based on contestant's individual attributes (unless the rest of your voters are as weary as me) wink
Well that 100% true oh wink wink most people are voting for their favorite, however that is what competition is all about. Favoritism is what everyone are doing grin grin grin but I voted based on appearance wink
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by chiegemba(f): 4:12am On May 12, 2007
@ Omo Eko; if favoritism is takin place then should it still b a contest?
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 4:31am On May 12, 2007
chiegemba:

@ Omo Eko; if favoritism is takin place then should it still b a contest?
Well there is nothing i can do oh because people are voting based on who they like not by looks(abi i can't force them to vote on cuteness but i wish they did sad sad )
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by chiegemba(f): 4:58am On May 12, 2007
anyway sha its's all good. Wish both d contestants and d voters enough fun. o let me not 4get d organizers wish u guys tons of fun grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ayefele200(m): 5:21am On May 12, 2007
quite unfortunate, my boo was left behind, cos of late registration
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by chiegemba(f): 5:23am On May 12, 2007
hmmm
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ayefele200(m): 5:24am On May 12, 2007
that "hmmm:, sounds so scary, shocked, can u speak ur mind please?
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by maree7(f): 5:42am On May 12, 2007
lol grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by chiegemba(f): 5:50am On May 12, 2007
@ayefele200;sure u want 2 hear what i have 2 say? undecided

@maree7; hey girl grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by maree7(f): 6:31am On May 12, 2007
@ chi

how ya doin gurl, have u voted?
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ayefele200(m): 6:32am On May 12, 2007
chiegemba:

@ayefele200;sure u want 2 hear what i have 2 say? undecided
well FREEDOM OF SPEECH, but get ready for the consequences
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Seyin(f): 3:52pm On May 12, 2007
There are indeed some cuties in the competition, who would have guessed it in this same NL cheesy
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by cuteass1(f): 11:14pm On May 12, 2007
Seyin:

There are indeed some cuties in the competition, who would have guessed it in this same Nairaland cheesy

Hope you didn't leave without voting dear wink
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 5:27am On May 13, 2007
@cute-ass

Hey sweetie how u dey, miss uuuuuuuu kiss kiss kiss, i guess will talk to you tomm
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ayefele200(m): 5:31am On May 13, 2007
anyone here?,
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 5:44am On May 13, 2007
leave my thread cheesy cheesy cheesy, how you dey star
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ayefele200(m): 5:48am On May 13, 2007
am pretty much ok, but its so sad,that my boo wasnt included, well its all good

huh, STAR ke, please am AYEFELE
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by cuteass1(f): 5:54am On May 13, 2007
Omo Eko:

@cute-ass

Hey sweetie how u dey, miss uuuuuuuu kiss kiss kiss, i guess will talk to you tomm

Talking to you now kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 5:56am On May 13, 2007
cute-ass:

Talking to you now kiss kiss kiss kiss
Hey girl how are you sorry i haven't been online just back home like 3hrs ago
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 6:06am On May 13, 2007
talk to you tomm hope to see you online, bye bye kiss kiss kiss

And happy mother's day to everyone
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ChieFoH(m): 8:38am On May 14, 2007
. . . watching
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by cuteass1(f): 8:44am On May 14, 2007
ChieFoH:

. . . watching

LOL . . watch ooh, its free of charge wink grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Creamish(f): 10:20am On May 14, 2007
Some pixs look fake but ive got ma vote cool kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32)

Let's Hook Up On Whatsapp / 2go Friends, Add New Users Here. / How Did Your Day Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.