Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,171 members, 7,835,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) (23386 Views)

" All I Want Today Is A Dick In Between My Perky Boobs" Slay Queen Says. (video / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Player Is Nothing But A Woman With A Dick / Do I Have A Dick Sucking lips? Advice!!!!! Pics Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Deepfeel(m): 5:37pm On Jul 25, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Instead of you to settle fight and bring peace see wetin you dey do
Lol grin weytin I do na?
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Bigcowhorn: 5:37pm On Jul 25, 2019
khiaa:

You don't know who he is. cheesy

I could dig. It may take long but with my mind set to it, I'll find him if he exists. Anyway, truth be told, I don't wanna hurt you anymore. I was pissed at you before, not anymore.

Enjoy whatever his name is. And for heaven's sake stop fighting.
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by silibaba: 5:44pm On Jul 25, 2019
Amakavula:
let Ubunja be Biko, he is one of the smartest guys here, yes his writings are harsh sometimes, but are honest he is doing it for a good course. Accept what you can and leave the rest.
you try for that pick sure.
Make I cartoonize am? cheesy
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by silibaba: 5:47pm On Jul 25, 2019
Amakavula:
A sex tip is trending on Twitter, as a lady Lex offered sex tip on riding a dick during sex. And everyone is trying to test it out.
can you spell lemme offer u a pencil? grin
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Rekhina(f): 7:24pm On Jul 25, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Instead of you to settle fight and bring peace see wetin you dey do
Everything is fine ,i dont engage homo eretucital beings
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 25, 2019
silibaba:
can you spell lemme offer u a pencil? grin
Before I can come spell , how big is your pocket and pencil ? wink
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by silibaba: 11:41am On Jul 26, 2019
Amakavula:
Before I can come spell , how big is your pocket and pencil ? wink

Pocket is capable, but size of pencil titanic.
If you see am you go forget pocket size
Come collect[quote][/quote] smiley

In simi's voice:
Take my number and ......
If you know you know

Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by khiaa(f): 5:17am On Sep 14, 2019
Rekhina:
he loves sex ,
Deepfeel ada is now a worldwide press secretary of an organisation ,
Khiaa you are still working 9 to 5 for pennies ,Respect ada ok

Here.
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by khiaa(f): 5:19am On Sep 14, 2019
Rekhina:
I will never engage you bitch ! I know wat i do to your type as a cult leader back in those days ,
Fixing a life crimson scorpion right there in your young pussy pussy!

And here.
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Deepfeel(m): 9:47am On Sep 14, 2019
khiaa:

Here.

Rekhina and khiaa what's going on here, why am I receiving mentions on this thread, thought we were done with it long time ago

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. / Reasons Ladies In Diaspora Should Marry African Men / What's The Weirdest Or Naughtiest Thing You've Caught A Lady Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.