Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) (23135 Views)

" All I Want Today Is A Dick In Between My Perky Boobs" Slay Queen Says. (video / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Player Is Nothing But A Woman With A Dick / Do I Have A Dick Sucking lips? Advice!!!!! Pics Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 17, 2019
A sex tip is trending on Twitter, as a lady Lex offered sex tip on riding a dick during sex. And everyone is trying to test it out.

Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by issylarry(m): 3:15pm On Jul 17, 2019
See discovery..some ladies no get wetin dem dey use their head to tink of

8 Likes

Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by ubunja(m): 3:36pm On Jul 17, 2019
Reminds me of that "How do you lick the clitoris?"

Just spell the alphabet with the tip of your tongue on the clitoris.

5 Likes

Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 17, 2019
Lolzz this is crazy tho.. saw it for the first time on a chat room in CR like 30 min ago
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Emarvel(m): 3:42pm On Jul 17, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by ubunja(m): 3:46pm On Jul 17, 2019
To be honest it won't work for men tho.

It's for the woman's pleasure.

It's the pussy that needs to be touched at all corners. The Dick just needs that up and down rubbing/stimulation. Like how guys masturbate.

2 Likes

Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by collarfreak(m): 4:19pm On Jul 17, 2019
Waiting for the ride walai
Endtime ladies

Hollarstring
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by respect80(m): 4:29pm On Jul 17, 2019
Wtf did I just read?
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 17, 2019
ubunja:
To be honest it won't work for men tho.

It's for the woman's pleasure.

It's the pussy that needs to be touched at all corners. The Dick just needs that up and down rubbing/stimulation. Like how guys masturbate.

How did you know it will not work for men?

Just tell us you have tried it!

Hmm! Tell us the truth... you have tried it undecided Thanks for sharing your practical discovery by the way. I hope it was 'sweet'?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 17, 2019
And besides, you this girl they call Amakavula (OP), so this is what you have been using the phone we bought for you to discover online abi?

I cannot just imagine how many times you have tried it? Or you want to lie that you have not tried it?

Daddy is disappointed in you :-x

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by ubunja(m): 6:01pm On Jul 17, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Hmm! Tell us the truth... you have tried it undecided Thanks for sharing your practical discovery by the way. I hope it was 'sweet'?
What are you even trying to say?
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 17, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
And besides, you this girl they call Amakavula (OP), so this is what you have been using the phone we bought for you to discover online abi?

I cannot just imagine how many times you have tried it? Or you want to lie that you have not tried it?

Daddy is disappointed in you :-x
I got a spicy imagination, Dad would be proud. wink

1 Like

Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by lilmax(m): 6:41pm On Jul 17, 2019
what are these non virgins talking about undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 17, 2019
Amakavula:
I got a spicy imagination, Dad would be proud. wink

No, I am dissapointed.

I am daddy grin

How are you doing by the way?

1 Like

Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 17, 2019
chai

Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:43pm On Jul 17, 2019
She is very right tongue

1 Like

Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by rex444(m): 3:38am On Jul 18, 2019
Hahahahahahaha I tried making that movement and I can't help but wonder how it would feel with a woman on top ......nice discovery..... where's Guiness book of record people

1 Like

Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Kingluqman(m): 8:22am On Jul 18, 2019
And some weak men no go allow make woman spell the Coconut finish before dem cum

grin

4 Likes

Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 18, 2019
Defenderalert:

Pvssy brain. Still no wife in sight. Disgusting AF That's all in your empty skull. I pity your mother who wasted her cursed womb carrying a dog in it for 9months, apparently she must be a dog herself. No good woman will give birth to a devil. I am sure she curses the day your luvlcifer paedo farher raped her at 13.

Your MiseduGAYshiit aint doing shi t. LOSER. How many GAY anuses have you hunted for today? Get to work with your wide GAY hole.

If you got children, they are cursed because from your sinful antics of aiming at making our youth wayward and ungodly, you brought it upon their wack lives .Soon you will start to bury them with your own hands.

let Ubunja be Biko, he is one of the smartest guys here, yes his writings are harsh sometimes, but are honest he is doing it for a good course. Accept what you can and leave the rest.
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Defenderalert(m): 1:02pm On Jul 18, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Ubunja is Gay Its God's doing that people are now beginning to realise and read between the lines of his MiseduGAYshiit.
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Defenderalert(m): 1:04pm On Jul 18, 2019
Amakavula:
let Ubunja be Biko, he is one of the smartest guys here, yes his writings are harsh sometimes, but are honest he is doing it for a good course. Accept what you can and leave the rest.

May your daughters.never marry until they meet an Ubunja replica. Amen.

Are you also the Female version of the GAY cartel!
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 18, 2019
Defenderalert:

May your daughters.never marry until they meet an Ubunja replica. Amen.

Are you also the Female version of the GAY cartel!
sigh* Oga noise maker, keep your curse , not interested.
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by joegigs(m): 1:11pm On Jul 18, 2019
Nawaooooo.so crude lipsrsealed
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Defenderalert(m): 1:15pm On Jul 18, 2019
Amakavula:
sigh* Oga noise maker, keep your curse , not interested.

Being married to Ubunja replica is now a curse? It should be a blessing to an Ubunja activist like you. I only expected an Amen from you.

When your daughters get married to Ubunja replicas dont forget to.make Lucifer the Chairman of their weddings because its going to happen.
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 18, 2019
Defenderalert:

Being married to Ubunja replica is now a curse? It should be a blessing to an Ubunja activist like you. I only expected an Amen from you.

When your daughters get married to Ubunja replicas dont forget to.make Lucifer the Chairman of their weddings because its going to happen.
God you are boring.
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Defenderalert(m): 1:30pm On Jul 18, 2019
Amakavula:
God you are boring.

Ubunja in law
I did not invite you to my mention.Ubunja is waiting to fvck and dump your daughters and call them gold digging hoes when he is through. Get lost.
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by coolDude1145(m): 1:34am On Jul 19, 2019
Amakavula:
A sex tip is trending on Twitter, as a lady Lex offered sex tip on riding a dick during sex. And everyone is trying to test it out.

My name is Jerry,27 years old, a model, tall, handsome with a firmly built body to die for. Am the definition of a kool dude navigating life, merging traditional values with all it means to be a modern day gentle Man of ambition. I have got the Wit of Sherlock combined with the sarcasm and intelligence of Dr. House, the charisma of Idris Elba with a sprinkle of the "bad-assery" of Marlon Brandon. A genuinely responsible young man with ambition and a great work ethic. I truly believe "responsibility" encompasses all the admirable traits. Am a guy with an open, non judgemental mind. I ve a put together appearance that would appeal to any Woman.

I'm very good @ capturing minds with crisp sentences due to the fact that I was born to write like Soyinka, Achebe, James Hadley Chase and the rest of all those who were born with a Pen in their hand, but I'd just go on and list random words that best describes me; "I am Loving, Caring, God fearing, Sensitive and Romantic.

I'm the type of Man any Woman would love to be with. (I would literally give my everything to make sure people I love are comfortable) as I'm fiercely protective of those in my life. I'm always seeking opportunities to improve myself whether career wise or just my personal life. Hopefully all these analogy is descriptive enough of myself but let me not also forget the fact that am also VERY GOOD in bed. When it comes to satisfaction on bed, I can boast of the fact that I have something beneath my underpants that can be described as the " TRADITIONAL TASTE OF SATISFACTION". something , Big, Strong and Reliable. If you think am just ranting,then you need to see it for yourself to confirm it. Lol.....

If you've read this far, you must really be something ,so stretch a bit, give yourself a pat on the back maybe grab a drink and go on.......

I'm looking forward to meet a Caring, Loving, Amazing and Awesome SUGAR MUMMY and hopefully form a great friendship. A genuinely caring Woman.
I promise to treat her with much love and respect.

If you are that Woman, feel FREE to Call or text me .....this are my low-digits : 07068866940.
E-mail : willablow@gmail.com

I know some people would read all this and begin to judge me and make all manners of comments. What I do believe is that , everybody has the right to their own personal beliefs and opinion.

My number again is : 07068866940.
You can call or text me anytime!
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Nobody: 6:29am On Jul 19, 2019
coolDude1145:

My name is Jerry,27 years old, a model, tall, handsome with a firmly built body to die for. Am the definition of a kool dude navigating life, merging traditional values with all it means to be a modern day gentle Man of ambition. I have got the Wit of Sherlock combined with the sarcasm and intelligence of Dr. House, the charisma of Idris Elba with a sprinkle of the "bad-assery" of Marlon Brandon. A genuinely responsible young man with ambition and a great work ethic. I truly believe "responsibility" encompasses all the admirable traits. Am a guy with an open, non judgemental mind. I ve a put together appearance that would appeal to any Woman.

I'm very good @ capturing minds with crisp sentences due to the fact that I was born to write like Soyinka, Achebe, James Hadley Chase and the rest of all those who were born with a Pen in their hand, but I'd just go on and list random words that best describes me; "I am Loving, Caring, God fearing, Sensitive and Romantic.

I'm the type of Man any Woman would love to be with. (I would literally give my everything to make sure people I love are comfortable) as I'm fiercely protective of those in my life. I'm always seeking opportunities to improve myself whether career wise or just my personal life. Hopefully all these analogy is descriptive enough of myself but let me not also forget the fact that am also VERY GOOD in bed. When it comes to satisfaction on bed, I can boast of the fact that I have something beneath my underpants that can be described as the " TRADITIONAL TASTE OF SATISFACTION". something , Big, Strong and Reliable. If you think am just ranting,then you need to see it for yourself to confirm it. Lol.....

If you've read this far, you must really be something ,so stretch a bit, give yourself a pat on the back maybe grab a drink and go on.......

I'm looking forward to meet a Caring, Loving, Amazing and Awesome SUGAR MUMMY and hopefully form a great friendship. A genuinely caring Woman.
I promise to treat her with much love and respect.

If you are that Woman, feel FREE to Call or text me .....this are my low-digits : 07068866940.
E-mail : willablow@gmail.com

I know some people would read all this and begin to judge me and make all manners of comments. What I do believe is that , everybody has the right to their own personal beliefs and opinion.

My number again is : 07068866940.
You can call or text me anytime!
ritual things loading..

1 Like

Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Martinez39(m): 8:18am On Jul 19, 2019
Spell COCONUT? I am not understanding.
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 19, 2019
Amakavula:
deepfeel and amazingman... make una come o... I think Amakavula knows whatsup than amatarasha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy / 13 Things You Should Never Google / It Is Not A Must To Have A Girlfriend/boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.