Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) (23377 Views)

" All I Want Today Is A Dick In Between My Perky Boobs" Slay Queen Says. (video / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Player Is Nothing But A Woman With A Dick / Do I Have A Dick Sucking lips? Advice!!!!! Pics Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Deepfeel(m): 4:52pm On Jul 23, 2019
Rekhina:
Ladies forever isnt avoiding you but Mods are playing pranks with them , And ad....ku got appointment with a known intl group , just the secret between us here , Amatarasha i dont know her whereabout ,major luc soooooooo busy ,
MamaV still on NL strike after coming back from ban in june ,

As for ada she am so proud and jealous of her (only girl in Politics protecting the igbos with her alt with different vocabularies y wont they bless her with an appointment), i always tell you sweetpies Interacting with you guys helps we bigger ladies( except Amatarasha) think ahead,You see hw Khi..a is enjoying you guys wella ...

And you ladies haven't shown any appreciation by at least , giving us the ( hmmm) to eat, if we can't f*ck it at least let us eat it
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by khiaa(f): 8:41pm On Jul 23, 2019
Rekhina:
he loves sex ,
Deepfeel ada is now a worldwide press secretary of an organisation ,
Khiaa you are still working 9 to 5 for pennies ,Respect ada ok

Go to hell, you don't know anything about me or my money. You wish you could see my money. Go and find a man to leech off of. Fk you and Ada.

1 Like

Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Deepfeel(m): 9:22pm On Jul 23, 2019
khiaa:

Go to hell, you don't know anything about me or my money. You wish you could see my money. Go and find a man to leech off of. Fk you and Ada.
Hahaha omg rekhina wants to rekindle the fire fight and here you are , inflammable like gas station grin it's a mind game khiaa
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Defenderalert(m): 9:25pm On Jul 23, 2019
ubunja:

What are you even trying to say?

That you are EVIDENTLY GAY!
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by khiaa(f): 10:52pm On Jul 23, 2019
Deepfeel:

Hahaha omg rekhina wants to rekindle the fire fight and here you are , inflammable like gas station grin it's a mind game khiaa

You know that I enjoy a good fight.
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Deepfeel(m): 11:04pm On Jul 23, 2019
khiaa:

You know that I enjoy a good fight.
Lol no problem, I belong to the cheering spectator crew (CSC) grin
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by khiaa(f): 11:17pm On Jul 23, 2019
Deepfeel:

Lol no problem, I belong to the cheering spectator crew (CSC) grin
I'LL take her down anytime she's ready. grin
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Deepfeel(m): 11:26pm On Jul 23, 2019
khiaa:

I'LL take her down anytime she's ready. grin

Lol that's a dare challenge right there, rekhina are you going to confront khiaa or ya gonna keep walking? grin will advice you to keep walking honey, she's too confident this time she might have some people with her,
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by khiaa(f): 12:25am On Jul 24, 2019
Deepfeel:

Lol that's a dare challenge right there, rekhina are you going to confront khiaa or ya gonna keep walking? grin will advice you to keep walking honey, she's too confident this time she might have some people with her,

I don't need any back up, I'm good. cheesy
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Deepfeel(m): 12:29am On Jul 24, 2019
khiaa:

I don't need any back up, I'm good. cheesy
Lol I like that, goodnight kiss
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Rekhina(f): 8:29am On Jul 24, 2019
Deepfeel:

Whats your problem are you the mediator or the referee !
Go n sitdown am not engaging her ok! wink
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Rekhina(f): 8:31am On Jul 24, 2019
Deepfeel:

And you ladies haven't shown any appreciation by at least , giving us the ( hmmm) to eat, if we can't f*ck it at least let us eat it
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You want to suck that slimy passage plsssssssssssssssssssss grin
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Rekhina(f): 8:33am On Jul 24, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Lol

You are one hell of a big babe!
Oh tanks cool
Isnt easy i tell you
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Rekhina(f): 9:03am On Jul 24, 2019
khiaa:

I shud go to hell ? Do you know me?
See am d hell you say i shud go to!
Sometime ago i told you about ada's multiple norms n responsibilities but u called it a bluff Harvey!

Go to politics en see news of her new international post!

1 Like

Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by khiaa(f): 10:56am On Jul 24, 2019
Rekhina:
I shud go to hell ? Do you know me?
See am d hell you say i shud go to!
Sometime ago i told you about ada's multiple norms n responsibilities but u called it a bluff Harvey!

Go to politics en see news of her new international post!

I never said anything about a bluff, stop lying, as though I give a damn about any of you. undecided
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Deepfeel(m): 11:56am On Jul 24, 2019
Rekhina:
Whats your problem are you the mediator or the referee !
Go n sitdown am not engaging her ok! wink
Am both grin
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Deepfeel(m): 11:58am On Jul 24, 2019
Rekhina:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You want to suck that slimy passage plsssssssssssssssssssss grin

What's bad there men have been sucking it for generations kiss
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Rekhina(f): 12:11pm On Jul 24, 2019
Deepfeel:

What's bad there men have been sucking it for generations kiss
One day you will suck urself to throat cancer be cautious darling!
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Deepfeel(m): 12:13pm On Jul 24, 2019
Rekhina:

One day you will suck urself to throat cancer be cautious darling!

Thanks for the advice, I always go for clean apples kiss
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Rekhina(f): 12:13pm On Jul 24, 2019
khiaa:

I never said anything about a bluff, stop lying, as though I give a damn about any of you. undecided
I will never engage you bitch ! I know wat i do to your type as a cult leader back in those days ,
Fixing a life crimson scorpion right there in your young pussy pussy!
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Rekhina(f): 12:15pm On Jul 24, 2019
Deepfeel:

Thanks for the advice, I always go for clean apples kiss
I pity you boy
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by khiaa(f): 12:19pm On Jul 24, 2019
Rekhina:
I will never engage you bitch ! I know wat i do to your type as a cult leader back in those days ,
Fixing a life scorpion right there in your young pussy pussy!

That's so stupid. Do yourself a favor and don't engage me again, you re.tarded prick sucker. When you see my name, keep your rotten azz moving.
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Deepfeel(m): 12:28pm On Jul 24, 2019
Rekhina:
I pity you boy
For doing what I desire the most and probably eventually dying for what I desire the most undecided what's the meaning of life if you can't do what you desire the most
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 24, 2019
khiaa:

That's so stupid. Do yourself a favor and don't engage me again, you re.tarded prick sucker. When you see my name, keep your rotten azz moving.

Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 24, 2019
khiaa:

huh?

Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Deepfeel(m): 12:32pm On Jul 24, 2019
khiaa:

Rekhina:
Fixing a life crimson scorpion right there in your young pussy pussy!

Lol what's happening here grin
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by khiaa(f): 12:57pm On Jul 24, 2019
chenzen:

She decided that she wanted to play with my puna with her spells so I told her to keep it moving. grin
Deepfeel.
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 24, 2019
khiaa:

She decided that she wanted to play with my puna with her spells so I told her to keep it moving. grin
Deepfeel.

Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Deepfeel(m): 2:07pm On Jul 24, 2019
khiaa:

Deepfeel.

Lol don't be too confident about that, beating someone once is not a complete victory wait for a rematch grin
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Martin0(m): 3:36pm On Jul 24, 2019
khiaa:

hey xup
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by khiaa(f): 4:49pm On Jul 24, 2019
Deepfeel:

Lol don't be too confident about that, beating someone once is not a complete victory wait for a rematch grin

I'm not trying to beat anyone I'm just having fun playing the dozens game. She started it and I will enjoy finishing it. tongue
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by khiaa(f): 4:50pm On Jul 24, 2019
Martin0:

hey xup

You are. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Stay Safe When Meeting A Nigerian Guy You Met Online / My Sweet Pain: Touching Story - A Must Read / What's The Weirdest Or Naughtiest Thing You've Caught A Lady Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.