Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,725 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) (23381 Views)

" All I Want Today Is A Dick In Between My Perky Boobs" Slay Queen Says. (video / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Player Is Nothing But A Woman With A Dick / Do I Have A Dick Sucking lips? Advice!!!!! Pics Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 19, 2019
Deepfeel:

Hahaha, ok I will ask her about the Ghana trip too
Amatarasha will join me in Ghuanzou, China when she lives Ghana... Amazingman's turn is about to expire☺☺☺
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Deepfeel(m): 11:49am On Jul 19, 2019
chenzen:
Amatarasha will join me in Ghuanzou, China when she lives Ghana... Amazingman's turn is about to expire☺☺☺
Amazingman has a horse prick, don't disgrace yourself with that finger battery hanging on your balls amatarasha might find you irritating
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by khiaa(f): 11:58am On Jul 19, 2019
Deepfeel:

This one is an up coming freak she's not there yet grin but she likes it when I talk dirty in her ears while on it grin

That's a sign that she really wants to let go and enjoy herself. I hope you are doing the light switch technique on her( light switch up, light switch down) with Mr. Tongue. grin

1 Like

Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 19, 2019
Deepfeel:

Amazingman has a horse prick, don't disgrace yourself with that finger battery hanging on your balls amatarasha might find you irritating
I do wonders Mr deepfeel... even godofuck can testify. I m like Achilles of troy. I m like Thanos in marvels Avenger. I m like Drogo in Game of thrones.☺☺☺
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Deepfeel(m): 12:05pm On Jul 19, 2019
khiaa:

That's a sign that she really wants to let go and enjoy herself. I hope you are doing the light switch technique on her( light switch up, light switch down) with Mr. Tongue. grin
That's her favorite initially that's all she ever let me do at first, saying she's a virgin and don't want penetrative sex, with a lot of manipulativ preach she reluctantly gave in to penetrative sex but she still prefers the tongue on her clit though grin tongue am a slave to it
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by khiaa(f): 12:09pm On Jul 19, 2019
Deepfeel:

That's her favorite initially that's all she ever let me do at first, saying she's a virgin and don't want penetrative sex, with a lot of manipulativ preach she reluctantly gave in to penetrative sex but she still prefers the tongue on her clit though grin tongue am a slave to it

How long have you been with her and is she the one? I hope you are using protection.
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 19, 2019
[quote author=khiaa post=80420947]

Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by khiaa(f): 12:12pm On Jul 19, 2019
chenzen:

������������������☺������������������������������������☹���������������������������������☻��☠��������������������������‍⚕️�‍⚕️������‍��‍��‍��‍��‍⚖�‍⚖�‍��‍��‍��‍��‍��‍��‍��‍���������☘�⚘���������������

What? undecided
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Deepfeel(m): 12:13pm On Jul 19, 2019
khiaa:

How long have you been with her and is she the one? I hope you are using protection.

For a year now but sexually just 4 months ,
I don't know if she's the one cause I can be an asshole* when it comes to stuffs like love
Doing the withdrawal method grin
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 19, 2019
khiaa:

What? undecided
accept my rose khiaa⚘⚘⚘⚘
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by khiaa(f): 12:17pm On Jul 19, 2019
Deepfeel:

For a year now but sexually just 4 months ,
I don't know if she's the one cause I can be an asshole* when it comes to stuffs like love

Stop being an azzhole. angry I'm going to bed now, I will contact you later. Goodnight/Morning. smiley
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Deepfeel(m): 12:19pm On Jul 19, 2019
khiaa:

Stop being an azzhole. angry I'm going to bed now, I will contact you later. Goodnight/Morning. smiley
I can't help but be an azzhole for now still working on myself

Goodnight dear kiss
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by khiaa(f): 12:19pm On Jul 19, 2019
chenzen:
accept my rose khiaa⚘⚘⚘⚘

Thank you. smiley Goodnight.
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Deepfeel(m): 12:21pm On Jul 19, 2019
chenzen:
accept my rose khiaa⚘⚘⚘⚘
Chenzen will you keep that rose for amatarasha sad
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 19, 2019
khiaa:

Thank you. smiley Goodnight.
u re so mean... gosh☺
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by khiaa(f): 12:23pm On Jul 19, 2019
chenzen:
u re so mean... gosh☺

I'm sleepy, I'll be back later.
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 19, 2019
Deepfeel:

Chenzen will you keep that rose for amatarasha sad
lol... before amazingman will finish with Amaratasha let me rush this one☺☺☺... amatarasha will be flying into China soon from Ghana where she s cooling off with amazingman
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 19, 2019
khiaa:

I'm sleepy, I'll be back later.
I need u now my love
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Amazingman(m): 3:00pm On Jul 19, 2019
chenzen:

Chenzen, I will be in Cheingmai, Thailand next month by God's grace and I may be in anhui province. I don't know if I will come through ghuanzou, I for meet u up. I have some biz in anhui province.
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Amazingman(m): 3:01pm On Jul 19, 2019
Deepfeel:

Chai, horse ? Chai, men this one na blessing or disblessing grin
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Amazingman(m): 3:02pm On Jul 19, 2019
chenzen:
lol... before amazingman will finish with Amaratasha let me rush this one☺☺☺... amatarasha will be flying into China soon from Ghana where she s cooling off with amazingman

Me and Amy go.waka together to china, I may stop over at Thailand but we will meet up, nothing for some people tongue
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Amazingman(m): 3:03pm On Jul 19, 2019
chenzen:
I need u now my love

Guy takam easy. How many women u dey razzle here. Calm down.
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 19, 2019
Amazingman:

Guy takam easy. How many women u dey razzle here. Calm down.
lol. calm down for what? u should be minding your business focusing on our Amatarasha... very soon ur time will expire and it will be my turn
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2019
Amazingman:

Me and Amy go.waka together to china, I may stop over at Thailand but we will meet up, nothing for some people tongue
u cant travel, your passport has expired... u gave ur last card to Ami and u forgot renew.☺☺☺
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 19, 2019
Amazingman:

Chenzen, I will be in Cheingmai, Thailand next month by God's grace and I may be in anhui province. I don't know if I will come through ghuanzou, I for meet u up. I have some biz in anhui province.
u better not branch to China or ghuanzhou until I finish my business with Amatarasha...

...meanwhile, is my khiaa still sleeping...

khiaa where are u?

comman take ur flower oooo⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘grin
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Amazingman(m): 3:41pm On Jul 19, 2019
chenzen:
u cant travel, your passport has expired... u gave ur last card to Ami and u forgot renew.☺☺☺

U even remind me sef , I need a new boiler soon, this one don dey 1month up
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Amazingman(m): 3:42pm On Jul 19, 2019
chenzen:
u better not branch to China or ghuanzhou until I finish my business with Amatarasha...

...meanwhile, is my khiaa still sleeping...

E no go.work. infact on this issue below sef I no go gree. Where Amy dey sef ?

khiaa where are u?

comman take ur flower oooo⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘grin

Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by khiaa(f): 8:56pm On Jul 19, 2019
[quote author=Amazingman post=80427694][/quote]

I'll take my flower now. grin
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by khiaa(f): 9:00pm On Jul 19, 2019
chenzen:
I need u now my love

I'm here. smiley
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Amazingman(m): 10:00pm On Jul 19, 2019
khiaa:

I'll take my flower now. grin

From me or from that fake chenzen
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by khiaa(f): 10:06pm On Jul 19, 2019
Amazingman:

From me or from that fake chenzen

From the both of you. smiley

1 Like

Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by IamPlato(m): 10:51pm On Jul 19, 2019
Amakavula:
A sex tip is trending on Twitter, as a lady Lex offered sex tip on riding a dick during sex. And everyone is trying to test it out.
amaka what Is Your Instagram Name

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Stevox Royale: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander / What's The Weirdest Or Naughtiest Thing You've Caught A Lady Do / I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.