Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,053 members, 7,835,558 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) (23376 Views)

" All I Want Today Is A Dick In Between My Perky Boobs" Slay Queen Says. (video / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Player Is Nothing But A Woman With A Dick / Do I Have A Dick Sucking lips? Advice!!!!! Pics Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Deepfeel(m): 9:44am On Jul 19, 2019
chenzen:
deepfeel and amazingman... make una come o... I think Amakavula knows whatsup than amatarasha
Weytin amatarasha sabi for sex before undecided
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Amazingman(m): 9:55am On Jul 19, 2019
chenzen:
deepfeel and amazingman... make una come o... I think Amakavula knows whatsup than amatarasha

Chenzen and you must drag Amatarasha and myself into this matter right. By the way , Ami still win her, she knows too much to get anything outside. Deepfeel maybe get intentions
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Amazingman(m): 9:55am On Jul 19, 2019
Deepfeel:

Meaning ? angry
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Deepfeel(m): 10:05am On Jul 19, 2019
Amazingman:

Chenzen and you must drag Amatarasha and myself into this matter right. By the way , Ami still win her, she knows too much to get anything outside. Deepfeel maybe get intentions
Who knows too much, and what intentions do I have undecided
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Deepfeel(m): 10:06am On Jul 19, 2019
Amazingman:

Meaning ? angry
However you understand it grin
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Amazingman(m): 10:12am On Jul 19, 2019
Deepfeel:

Who knows too much, and what intentions do I have undecided

Amatarasha knows much for me contrary to popular belief and your intentions matters to chenzen not me.
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Amazingman(m): 10:13am On Jul 19, 2019
Deepfeel:

However you understand it grin

Well my understanding approves her too goo shocked
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Deepfeel(m): 10:15am On Jul 19, 2019
Amazingman:

Amatarasha knows much for me contrary to popular belief and your intentions matters to chenzen not me.
Amatarasha don't know much about sex she's only a nurse na
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by khiaa(f): 10:26am On Jul 19, 2019
Deepfeel:

So what do you think of the topic? smiley
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Amazingman(m): 10:34am On Jul 19, 2019
Deepfeel:

You will be very surprised some things nurse's know. I dated a nurse some years back and I regret loosing contact with her. Nurse know things , no joke with amatarasha, it's just that when them bad, they bad well
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Deepfeel(m): 10:35am On Jul 19, 2019
khiaa:

So what do you think of the topic? smiley
What I think, hmm a girl who can spell coconut perfectly on a d*ck with her waist , has a damm flexible sexy waist grin will give anything to experience that
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Deepfeel(m): 10:37am On Jul 19, 2019
Amazingman:

You will be very surprised some things nurse's know. I dated a nurse some years back and I regret loosing contact with her. Nurse know things , no joke with amatarasha, it's just that when them bad, they bad well
I will wait for amatarasha to tell me what she knows first grin
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by khiaa(f): 10:41am On Jul 19, 2019
Deepfeel:

What I think, hmm a girl who can spell coconut perfectly on a d*ck with her waist , has a damm flexible sexy waist grin will give anything to experience that

Left, up, right, and down, also known as penny, nickel, dime, quarter. grin

1 Like

Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Deepfeel(m): 10:46am On Jul 19, 2019
khiaa:

Left, up, right, and down, also known as penny, nickel, dime, quarter. grin
Jeez shocked shocked so you are this good at it damm you are bad girl nasty bad grin grin reading this alone, my brain just sent some sweet signals down my spin to my genital grin kiss
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by khiaa(f): 10:52am On Jul 19, 2019
Deepfeel:

Jeez shocked shocked so you are this good at it damm you are bad girl nasty bad grin grin reading this alone, my brain just sent some sweet signals down my spin to my genital grin kiss

LMAO grin You are funny. It's in the movement of the hips not the waist. We are all grown here, there is nothing bad in having these discussions.

1 Like

Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Deepfeel(m): 10:57am On Jul 19, 2019
khiaa:

LMAO grin You are funny. It's in the movement of the hips not the waist. We are all grown here, there is nothing bad in having these discussions.
Hmm am trying to picture the images of those spellings and I see how sexy those hips will move in a cow girl position grin how many of those spellings have you mastered?
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by khiaa(f): 11:04am On Jul 19, 2019
Deepfeel:

Hmm am trying to picture the images of those spellings and I see how sexy those hips will move in a cow girl position grin how many of those spellings have you mastered?

That's bull. In that position it's the repetitious movement of up and down while the muscles are used to squeeze the pe-nis to give full pleasure.

1 Like

Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Deepfeel(m): 11:11am On Jul 19, 2019
khiaa:

That's bull. In that position it's the repetitious movement of up and down while the muscles are used to squeeze the pe-nis to give full pleasure.

shocked oh my goodness, just kill me there let me die with pleasure grin grin I might join Vaseline crew on nairaland pretty soon grin

1 Like

Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 19, 2019
Deepfeel:
Big lie...
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Deepfeel(m): 11:17am On Jul 19, 2019
chenzen:
Big lie...
You have eating her Apple's before undecided
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by khiaa(f): 11:17am On Jul 19, 2019
Deepfeel:

shocked oh my goodness, just kill me there let me die with pleasure grin grin I might join Vaseline crew on nairaland pretty soon grin

Leave the Vaseline alone and make sweet love to your woman. tongue
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 19, 2019
Deepfeel:

when it comes to sex Ami is second after Amakavula
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Deepfeel(m): 11:23am On Jul 19, 2019
khiaa:

Leave the Vaseline alone and make sweet love to your woman. tongue
I have taken notes of those words, penny ,coconut , looks like I will have to be a full time sex trainer cause my woman is not a fast learner when it comes to stuff like these, I always do the teaching undecided
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 19, 2019
Deepfeel:

You have eating her Apple's before undecided
Amatarasha is in the best position to answer ur question(s)☺☺☺
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 19, 2019
coolDude1145:

My name is Jerry,27 years old, a model, tall, handsome with a firmly built body to die for. Am the definition of a kool dude navigating life, merging traditional values with all it means to be a modern day gentle Man of ambition. I have got the Wit of Sherlock combined with the sarcasm and intelligence of Dr. House, the charisma of Idris Elba with a sprinkle of the "bad-assery" of Marlon Brandon. A genuinely responsible young man with ambition and a great work ethic. I truly believe "responsibility" encompasses all the admirable traits. Am a guy with an open, non judgemental mind. I ve a put together appearance that would appeal to any Woman.

I'm very good @ capturing minds with crisp sentences due to the fact that I was born to write like Soyinka, Achebe, James Hadley Chase and the rest of all those who were born with a Pen in their hand, but I'd just go on and list random words that best describes me; "I am Loving, Caring, God fearing, Sensitive and Romantic.

I'm the type of Man any Woman would love to be with. (I would literally give my everything to make sure people I love are comfortable) as I'm fiercely protective of those in my life. I'm always seeking opportunities to improve myself whether career wise or just my personal life. Hopefully all these analogy is descriptive enough of myself but let me not also forget the fact that am also VERY GOOD in bed. When it comes to satisfaction on bed, I can boast of the fact that I have something beneath my underpants that can be described as the " TRADITIONAL TASTE OF SATISFACTION". something , Big, Strong and Reliable. If you think am just ranting,then you need to see it for yourself to confirm it. Lol.....

If you've read this far, you must really be something ,so stretch a bit, give yourself a pat on the back maybe grab a drink and go on.......

I'm looking forward to meet a Caring, Loving, Amazing and Awesome SUGAR MUMMY and hopefully form a great friendship. A genuinely caring Woman.
I promise to treat her with much love and respect.

If you are that Woman, feel FREE to Call or text me .....this are my low-digits : 07068866940.
E-mail : willablow@gmail.com

I know some people would read all this and begin to judge me and make all manners of comments. What I do believe is that , everybody has the right to their own personal beliefs and opinion.

My number again is : 07068866940.
You can call or text me anytime!
Delete that nonsense before your father reads it and dies of heartbreak.
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by khiaa(f): 11:31am On Jul 19, 2019
Deepfeel:

I have taken notes of those words, penny ,coconut , looks like I will have to be a full time sex trainer cause my woman is not a fast learner when it comes to stuff like these, I always do the teaching undecided

The reason she holds back is fear of you viewing her as a wh.ore. If she lays there like a lump on a log some guys complain about it and if she feels free to let herself go and enjoy herself some guys will call her a who.re. Guys really need to stop that judging. undecided

Deepfeel read this.

PS , Penny, nickel, dime, quarter doesn't mean to spell it with movements, it just mean to move the hips from left, up, right, and down when in the missionary position.
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Deepfeel(m): 11:36am On Jul 19, 2019
khiaa:

The reason she holds back is fear of you viewing her as a wh.ore. If she lays there like a lump on a log some guys complain about it and if she feels free to let herself go and enjoy herself some guys will call her a who.re. Guys really need to stop that judging. undecided

Is not like that, this particular one is the churchy type you know how they act, will have to do my own type of manipulative preaching to make her understand, babe there is nothing wrong in doing it this way, before she gives in
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Amazingman(m): 11:37am On Jul 19, 2019
Deepfeel:

I will wait for amatarasha to tell me what she knows first grin

Ok but dont tell her I told u, that chenzen guy is attacking n accusing me of hosting amatarasha in Ghana.
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Deepfeel(m): 11:39am On Jul 19, 2019
Amazingman:

Ok but dont tell her I told u, that chenzen guy is attacking n accusing me of hosting amatarasha in Ghana.
Hahaha, ok I will ask her about the Ghana trip too
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Deepfeel(m): 11:42am On Jul 19, 2019
khiaa:

Deepfeel read this.

PS , Penny, nickel, dime, quarter doesn't mean to spell it with movements, it just mean to move the hips from left, up, right, and down when in the missionary position.
Noted, I will see how it goes, girls don't like kiss and tell guys but am a close pal to pal kiss and tell, will tell u how it goes grin
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by khiaa(f): 11:43am On Jul 19, 2019
Deepfeel:

Is not like that, this particular one is the churchy type you know how they act, will have to do my own type of manipulative preaching to make her understand, babe there is nothing wrong in doing it this way, before she gives in

Church girls are some of the freakiest girls there are if she is completely comfortable with her man.
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Deepfeel(m): 11:46am On Jul 19, 2019
khiaa:

Church girls are some of the freakiest girls there are if she is completely comfortable with her man.

This one is an up coming freak she's not there yet grin but she likes it when I talk dirty in her ears while on it grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

7 Valid Reasons Why Nigerian Men Date Fat Women / How To Stay Safe When Meeting A Nigerian Guy You Met Online / My Sweet Pain: Touching Story - A Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.