Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,219 members, 7,836,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) (23389 Views)

" All I Want Today Is A Dick In Between My Perky Boobs" Slay Queen Says. (video / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Player Is Nothing But A Woman With A Dick / Do I Have A Dick Sucking lips? Advice!!!!! Pics Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Deepfeel(m): 5:06pm On Jul 24, 2019
khiaa:

I'm not trying to beat anyone I'm just having fun playing the dozens game. She started it and I will enjoy finishing it. tongue
Lol rekhina will recruit and finish what she started
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Deepfeel(m): 5:09pm On Jul 24, 2019
khiaa:

You are. smiley
Your little brother grin khiaa are you sure about that?
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by iluvMAMAV: 5:35pm On Jul 24, 2019
khiaa:

She decided that she wanted to play with my puna with her spells so I told her to keep it moving. grin
Deepfeel.
When did she decide ,generalqueen wants to play with ur xxxx Chai grin

Khiaa you have lesbian tendency
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by khiaa(f): 9:21pm On Jul 24, 2019
Rekhina:
I will never engage you bitch ! I know wat i do to your type as a cult leader back in those days ,
Fixing a life crimson scorpion right there in your young pussy pussy!

This is where she bought up my pussy iluvMAMAV. I'm not the one who has lesbian tendencies she is. My puna should have never been brought in the conversation. undecided
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by khiaa(f): 9:23pm On Jul 24, 2019
Deepfeel:

Lol rekhina will recruit and finish what she started

Let's hope so. grin
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by khiaa(f): 9:24pm On Jul 24, 2019
Deepfeel:

Your little brother grin khiaa are you sure about that?

Yes I'm sure.
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Rekhina(f): 9:52pm On Jul 24, 2019
khiaa:

This is where she bought up my pussy iluvMAMAV. I'm not the one who has lesbian tendencies she is. My puna should have never been brought in the conversation. undecided
Y wont ur pussy be brought up,u rant rant n rant as if you are omaliko goddess of my side , u rant cos u are on a faceless forum ,if nt !!! u dare not rant shiit ,trust me!
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by khiaa(f): 1:04am On Jul 25, 2019
Rekhina:
Y wont wont ur pussy be brought ,u rant rant n rant as if you are omaliko goddess of my side , u rant cos u are on a faceless forum ,if nt u, dare not rant shiit ,trust me!

There you go again bringing up my puna. You aren't about shyt, why wouldn't I dis your azz in person like I will do on this forum. You are the dumbest cockroach in 3 continents. Yes, you are correct, I am a Goddess, so get on all fours and wash and massage my feet monkey.
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Rekhina(f): 6:59am On Jul 25, 2019
khiaa:

There you go again bringing up my puna. You aren't about shyt, why wouldn't I dis your azz in person like I will do on this forum. You are the dumbest cockroach in 3 continents. Yes, you are correct, I am a Goddess, so get on all fours and wash and massage my feet monkey.
I Warn You Say No ShIIT to me no more! Oooh If not am been marked by shiity modes u will hear from me harlot
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Martin0(m): 7:10am On Jul 25, 2019
khiaa:

You are. smiley
still on holiday?
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by khiaa(f): 7:46am On Jul 25, 2019
Rekhina:
I Warn You Say No ShIIT to me no more! Oooh If not am been marked by shiity modes u will hear from me harlot
Wh.ore, didn't you say you weren't going to engage me again. Stop warning me and do something or shut the hell up. Stop using the mods as an excuse to back down.

1 Like

Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by khiaa(f): 7:48am On Jul 25, 2019
Martin0:

still on holiday?

Yes I am.
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Rekhina(f): 7:48am On Jul 25, 2019
khiaa:

LovePeddler, didn't you say you weren't going to engage me again. Stop warning me and do something or shut the hell up.
Insult game right ? U aiint getting it now !
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Deepfeel(m): 7:50am On Jul 25, 2019
khiaa:

Yes I'm sure.

Am still following, I must know who that baby is grin
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by khiaa(f): 7:52am On Jul 25, 2019
Rekhina:
Insult game right ? U aiint getting it now !
Oh just shut up. You suck.
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by khiaa(f): 7:53am On Jul 25, 2019
Deepfeel:

Am still following, I must know who that baby is grin

You already guessed.
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Deepfeel(m): 8:01am On Jul 25, 2019
khiaa:

You already guessed.
So I got it right but you said no undecided
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Martin0(m): 8:06am On Jul 25, 2019
khiaa:

Yes I am.
oh OK,so xup what's even your profession? grin
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by khiaa(f): 8:10am On Jul 25, 2019
Deepfeel:

So I got it right but you said no undecided

Yes, I don't want anyone bullying him because if they did I will really go off on them.
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Deepfeel(m): 8:18am On Jul 25, 2019
khiaa:

Yes, I don't want anyone bullying him because if they did I will really go off on them.
Lol you did the right thing protecting your baby,
Someone said I will be good working as a private investigator for spouses who want to know if their partner is cheating,
Am available if you want me to investigate him grin
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by khiaa(f): 8:26am On Jul 25, 2019
Deepfeel:

Lol you did the right thing protecting your baby,
Someone said I will be good working as a private investigator for spouses who want to know if their partner is cheating,
Am available if you want me to investigate him grin

No thanks, but you don't know who he is.
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Deepfeel(m): 8:38am On Jul 25, 2019
khiaa:

No thanks, but you don't know who he is.
I guessed two people one amongst the two is the guy, am pretty sure my first guess was correct wink
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by khiaa(f): 8:43am On Jul 25, 2019
Deepfeel:

I guessed two people one amongst the two is the guy, am pretty sure my first guess was correct wink

Who was that?
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Deepfeel(m): 8:44am On Jul 25, 2019
khiaa:

Who was that?
Your little brother
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by khiaa(f): 8:47am On Jul 25, 2019
Deepfeel:

Your little brother

Nope he's my little brother.
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Deepfeel(m): 8:49am On Jul 25, 2019
khiaa:

Nope he's my little brother.
Khiaa his not undecided your little brother won't make threads about things happening in Nigeria like he does
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by khiaa(f): 8:58am On Jul 25, 2019
Deepfeel:

Khiaa his not undecided your little brother won't make threads about things happening in Nigeria like he does

I meant that he is my brother on NL not my baby.
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Deepfeel(m): 9:04am On Jul 25, 2019
khiaa:

I meant that he is my brother on NL not my baby.
Ok then, grin but you know your baby is safe with me even if I know him, so the other young looking guy is your baby wink
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by khiaa(f): 9:12am On Jul 25, 2019
Deepfeel:

Ok then, grin but you know your baby is safe with me even if I know him, so the other young looking guy is your baby wink

Ok. wink

1 Like

Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Bigcowhorn: 5:17pm On Jul 25, 2019
khiaa:

Ahhh, now i have your button at my finger tips. cool
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by khiaa(f): 5:28pm On Jul 25, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Ahhh, now i have your button at my finger tips. cool

You don't know who he is. cheesy
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Bigcowhorn: 5:34pm On Jul 25, 2019
Deepfeel:

Lol that's a dare challenge right there, rekhina are you going to confront khiaa or ya gonna keep walking? grin will advice you to keep walking honey, she's too confident this time she might have some people with her,

Instead of you to settle fight and bring peace see wetin you dey do

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What's The Weirdest Or Naughtiest Thing You've Caught A Lady Do / Reasons Ladies In Diaspora Should Marry African Men / I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.