Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) (23375 Views)

" All I Want Today Is A Dick In Between My Perky Boobs" Slay Queen Says. (video / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Player Is Nothing But A Woman With A Dick / Do I Have A Dick Sucking lips? Advice!!!!! Pics Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Deepfeel(m): 7:01pm On Jul 22, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Na Chinese robot be that one. Him don migrate form him first love Amatarasha to Khiaa no problem. I go see who go borrow am money to take flight to Los Angles for his first day.

Fucking mofo.

Lol who go dash am khiaa when I dey here , don't tell me you have given up already, khiaa must visit us for Lagos biko
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Bigcowhorn: 7:08pm On Jul 22, 2019
chenzen:
amebo, jealousy no go kill u Mr Big Cow Horn☺

Make we wait an see.

Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 22, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Make we wait an see.

Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Bigcowhorn: 7:30pm On Jul 22, 2019
chenzen:

The thunder wey go fire you don dey do press up but e go wait till the day e see any thread of yours complaining about no money for plane ticket
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Amazingman(m): 7:53pm On Jul 22, 2019
chenzen:
wait until Amatarasha catch you

Sabotage
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 22, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

The thunder wey go fire you don dey do press up but e go wait till the day e see any thread of yours complaining about no money for plane ticket
bad belle
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Bigcowhorn: 10:09pm On Jul 22, 2019
Deepfeel:

Lol who go dash am khiaa when I dey here , don't tell me you have given up already, khiaa must visit us for Lagos biko

I don't think she wants to come. For one thing i believe she wants to prowl Africa anonymously see as her picture scarce. Anyway, one can't really blame her, what with all the dating fraudsters we have here and her green card guarantee? Babe doesn't really know who to trust. She kinds of reminds me of my own cousin in the US. Any time that one gets a Nigerian boyfriend every one starts wondering if green card is the real target. It's all a mess but reality nonetheless

Anyway, in other new, have noticed that ladies forever is now giving us the cold shoulder since we became nice to Khiaa? I mean for the first time in a long while Ada actually created two threads without mention me or even you, hence the tons of mentions never came. I was amazed when i saw them but decided to stay clear as per her wishes. They over in politics... section. Ama-rasha created one.

@khiaa your friendship is costly
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Deepfeel(m): 10:17pm On Jul 22, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

I don't think she wants to come. for one thing i believe she wants to prowl Africa anonymously see as her picture scarce. Anyway, one can't really blame her, what with all the dating fraudsters we have here and her green card guarantee? Babe doesn't really know who to trust.

Anyway, in other new, have noticed that ladies forever is now giving us the cold shoulder since we became nice to Khiaa? I mean for the first time in a long while Ada actually created two threads without mention me or even you, hence the tons of mentions never came. I was amazed when i saw them but decided to stay clear as per her wishes. They over in politics... section. Ama-rasha created one

Hahaha when it comes to ladies forever you are on your own, am still cool with them they are cool with me from the very start, I never had any bad blood with khiaa, I know how ama tempted me but I didn't, seriously I don't fight women both physically and verbally I made it clear from the beginning
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 22, 2019
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Bigcowhorn: 10:31pm On Jul 22, 2019
Deepfeel:

Hahaha when it comes to ladies forever you are on your own, am still cool with them they are cool with me from the very start, I never had any bad blood with khiaa, I know how ama tempted me but I didn't, seriously I don't fight women both physically and verbally I made it clear from the beginning

Lol, i don't fight them physically either because they tend to behave in my presence. It's this social media faceless thing that gets me. People that can never talk to you in real life just start messing up. I don't tolerate it.

Love is my weakness so I avoid it. When i love i am weak.
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Deepfeel(m): 10:39pm On Jul 22, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Lol, i don't fight them physically either because they tend to behave in my presence. It's this social media faceless thing that gets me. People that can never talk to you in real life just start messing up. I don't tolerate it.

Love is my weakness so I avoid it. When i love i am weak.
Na you sabi o shebi I tell you say make you cool down with that dozen game you and khiaa dey play, as the thing take be play so khiaa vex for you true true forget say she the follow u laugh

But come o which thread did ada create I haven't seen any, cause she mentioned me yesterday I think in the politics section, she even asked about ama
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Bigcowhorn: 11:04pm On Jul 22, 2019
Deepfeel:

Na you sabi o shebi I tell you say make you cool down with that dozen game you and khiaa dey play, as the thing take be play so khiaa vex for you true true forget say she the follow u laugh

But come o which thread did ada create I haven't seen any, cause she mentioned me yesterday I think in the politics section, she even asked about ama

Na one ruga thread or so. About the south wanting ruga.

And I'm good by myself bro. I didn't know them until some weeks back. Me and Khiaa get our thing and no man can come between us when we get going.
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Deepfeel(m): 7:48am On Jul 23, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Na one ruga thread or so. About the south wanting ruga.

And I'm good by myself bro. I didn't know them until some weeks back. Me and Khiaa get our thing and no man can come between us when we get going.
Till I hear what khiaa says about it cheesy > grin
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Rekhina(f): 2:55pm On Jul 23, 2019
Deepfeel:

If I get caught with the withdrawal method I will accept my fate and own up to my responsibility as a father grin gloves are good but skin to skin is more pleasurable kiss

I believe you are already in Vegas right?
You are a despicable reech ! You cant be serious ...hmmm. grin
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Rekhina(f): 3:07pm On Jul 23, 2019
Deepfeel:

Don't be too confident either, some guys talk tough but do little, some guys talk little but do it big
So you talk lil n do it big? shocked grin
You adore her not knowing she might be a pigmy!
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Deepfeel(m): 3:08pm On Jul 23, 2019
Rekhina:
You are a despicable reech ! You cant be serious ...hmmm. grin

Haba for saying I will accept fatherhood if I mistakenly impregnate a girl? undecided
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Rekhina(f): 3:10pm On Jul 23, 2019
chenzen:
deepfeel is interested in sex... but it actually goes beyond that cos when a man truly loves a woman, her heart is what he aims & cares for not pussie.☺☺☺☺
he loves sex ,
Deepfeel ada is now a worldwide press secretary of an organisation ,
Khiaa you are still working 9 to 5 for pennies ,Respect ada ok
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Rekhina(f): 3:11pm On Jul 23, 2019
Deepfeel:

Haba for saying I will accept fatherhood if I mistakenly impregnate a girl? undecided
for not using an umbrella shocked cool
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Deepfeel(m): 3:12pm On Jul 23, 2019
Rekhina:
So you talk lil n do it big? shocked grin
You adore her not knowing she might be a pigmy!
Hahaha don't rekindle the fight that already died baby kiss, pigmy or not in my imagination I created her pretty
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Deepfeel(m): 3:15pm On Jul 23, 2019
Rekhina:
for not using an umbrella shocked cool

It takes longer for me to cum with a condom I get tired after just one round with a condom but without it I can make it to 3 rounds 20 minutes each
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Deepfeel(m): 3:21pm On Jul 23, 2019
Rekhina:
he loves sex ,
Really? My sister adaibeku chai that's good news finally she will connect me to people at the top grin this country na who know who o
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 23, 2019
Rekhina:
he loves sex ,
interesting
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 23, 2019
I am done with this thread... until khiaa calls me back. bue y'all
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Rekhina(f): 3:31pm On Jul 23, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

I don't think she wants to come. For one thing i believe she wants to prowl Africa anonymously see as her picture scarce. Anyway, one can't really blame her, what with all the dating fraudsters we have here and her green card guarantee? Babe doesn't really know who to trust. She kinds of reminds me of my own cousin in the US. Any time that one gets a Nigerian boyfriend every one starts wondering if green card is the real target. It's all a mess but reality nonetheless

Anyway, in other new, have noticed that ladies forever is now giving us the cold shoulder since we became nice to Khiaa? I mean for the first time in a long while Ada actually created two threads without mention me or even you, hence the tons of mentions never came. I was amazed when i saw them but decided to stay clear as per her wishes. They over in politics... section. Ama-rasha created one.

@khiaa your friendship is costly
Ladies forever isnt avoiding you but Mods are playing pranks with them , And ad....ku got appointment with a known intl group , just the secret between us here , Amatarasha i dont know her whereabout ,major luc soooooooo busy ,
MamaV still on NL strike after coming back from ban in june ,

As for ada she am so proud and jealous of her (only girl in Politics protecting the igbos with her alt with different vocabularies y wont they bless her with an appointment), i always tell you sweetpies Interacting with you guys helps we bigger ladies( except Amatarasha) think ahead,You see hw Khi..a is enjoying you guys wella ...
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Rekhina(f): 3:32pm On Jul 23, 2019
Deepfeel:

Really? My sister adaibeku chai that's good news finally she will connect me to people at the top grin this country na who know who o
i pray she remembers you!
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Rekhina(f): 3:33pm On Jul 23, 2019
chenzen:
interesting
Whats interesting there now ? shocked
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Rekhina(f): 3:37pm On Jul 23, 2019
Deepfeel:

Hahaha don't rekindle the fight that already died baby kiss, pigmy or not in my imagination I created her pretty
My wahala strong ooo grin if i start !
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Bigcowhorn: 4:37pm On Jul 23, 2019
Rekhina:
Ladies forever isnt avoiding you but Mods are playing pranks with them , And ad....ku got appointment with a known intl group , just the secret between us here , Amatarasha i dont know her whereabout ,major luc soooooooo busy ,
MamaV still on NL strike after coming back from ban in june ,

As for ada she am so proud and jealous of her (only girl in Politics protecting the igbos with her alt with different vocabularies y wont they bless her with an appointment), i always tell you sweetpies Interacting with you guys helps we bigger ladies( except Amatarasha) think ahead,You see hw Khi..a is enjoying you guys wella ...

Lol

You are one hell of a big babe!
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Bigcowhorn: 4:42pm On Jul 23, 2019
Rekhina:

Whats interesting there now ? shocked

His new torchlight with a near-life female sex organ on one end. The distributor guarantees a man will reach orgasm in just 10 minutes of using it and it's just 5k. He ordered 3 today. Just ask him. Deepfeel was there.

Eh, Chenzen the goods don land?
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Deepfeel(m): 4:42pm On Jul 23, 2019
Rekhina:

My wahala strong ooo grin if i start !
I know, I beg you don't start another fight baby kiss kiss
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Deepfeel(m): 4:44pm On Jul 23, 2019
Rekhina:
i pray she remembers you!
She must remember me by fire by force grin
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Deepfeel(m): 4:46pm On Jul 23, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

His new torchlight with a near-life female sex organ on one end. The distributor guarantees a man will reach orgasm in just 10 minutes of using it and it's just 5k. He ordered 3 today. Just ask him. Deepfeel was there.

Eh, Chenzen the goods don land?
Lol his sexual problems are over he now has 3 white pussies in his hands grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? / Why Do Guys Ask Girls If The Are Virgins? / 7 Valid Reasons Why Nigerian Men Date Fat Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.