Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

The Evidence For The Deity Of Christ. - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Evidence For The Deity Of Christ. (25279 Views)

Anony & Deep Sight: Verse By Verse Academy On The Trinity & The Deity Of Christ / Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This / Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Evidence For The Deity Of Christ. by Sweetnecta: 2:58am On Jan 05, 2011
Muhammad (AS) is no god or God Almighty. Yet Ali bin Abitalib (RA) is a follower of Muhammad, his boss in the deenu Islam. So how can Ali be God, except those who say he is, if there is any that says it, a imitating you in your saying that Jesus son of Mary is god or God Himself.

Both of you are like the hindus, or the buhhdists. You are all idolaters.

That a good point for you to remember.
Re: The Evidence For The Deity Of Christ. by Sweetnecta: 3:06am On Jan 05, 2011
even in olaadegbu's world salman al farsi (RA) is also god.

o gaa fun iwo bobo yi. all the sahabas{ra} are his lords, gods now.

they are free from the label you heap on them. they and their chairman, Muhammad bin Abdallah (AS) have Allah as their God, their deen is Islam, oh you olaadegbu the disbeliever.
Re: The Evidence For The Deity Of Christ. by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:24am On Jan 05, 2011
Sweetnecta:

Muhammad (AS) is no god or God Almighty. Yet Ali bin Abitalib (RA) is a follower of Muhammad, his boss in the deenu Islam. So how can Ali be God, except those who say he is, if there is any that says it, a imitating you in your saying that Jesus son of Mary is god or God Himself.

Both of you are like the hindus, or the buhhdists. You are all idolaters.

That a good point for you to remember.

The Babylonians and Assyrians believed in triads of gods who headed up a pantheon of many other gods. These triads constituted three separate gods (polytheism), which is utterly different from the doctrine of Trinity that maintains that there is only one God (monotheism) with three person within the one Godhead.
Re: The Evidence For The Deity Of Christ. by Sweetnecta: 2:00pm On Jan 05, 2011
^^^^^^^^^[quote]These triads constituted three separate gods (polytheism), which is utterly different from the doctrine of Trinity that maintains that there is only one God (monotheism) with three person within the one Godhead.[/Quote]Three person or three persons. Which one is correct in reality when 3 is definitely more than 1 by 2 units of same quantity? See how my 2 is followed in clarification by the plural units. How much more should 3 not be followed by plural persons.

Just because you say you are monotheist does not really mean you are. you are a delusional or fake monotheist, because your one god is three persons, similar to single pregnancy with three live births of separate boys or one torso with 3 heads, etc, in other word deformed birth of conjoined triplet. Either one you pick, its a peculiar mess.

if 3 formed children, none of them can say he occupied mom's womb alone. there birth is inferior to the birth of a child who is a singular birth. if his baby brother is claiming that he is a twin or even a triplet with him as well as acknowledging that the big brother's birth is a single birth. people who hear the baby brother shift his positions as above should know that there is a lie somewhere which is actually one of the two.

Your problem therefore is that you are a simple polytheist while the triads of the old were multi-polytheists. if you are happy about your situation, i am sad about your ignorance. But its your choice.
Re: The Evidence For The Deity Of Christ. by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:40pm On Jan 05, 2011
Why would I expect you to comprehend the trinity when you hardly understand the difference with polytheism as in triads.  An elementary mathematical understanding would tell you that

1 x 1 x 1 = 1

Can you compute that?  The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob can do all things even to become a Man and save mankind from eternal damnation.
Re: The Evidence For The Deity Of Christ. by manmacho: 3:20pm On Jan 05, 2011
you will post forever to convince any muslim on this tread. there is already a thick veil over thier heart it will only take God's Reveleation for them to come close

the mystery of Christ is still a mystery to non-believer

all you can do now is interceed on thier behalf.

they have zeal for God but shamefully without knowledge.
Re: The Evidence For The Deity Of Christ. by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:39pm On Jan 05, 2011
You are quite correct my brother, this thread was specifically opened for our beloved brethren in Christ who have difficulties in understanding the deity of Christ but as you know as usual these zealous Muslims would always want to gatecrash. It is my prayer that the Lord would open the eyes of their understanding and let the Daystar in their hearts appear.
Re: The Evidence For The Deity Of Christ. by bashydemy(m): 4:12pm On Jan 05, 2011
OLAADEGBU:

Can you compute that?  The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob can do all things even to become a Man and save mankind from eternal damnation.
and also release himself for enemies to be killed right we are talking about the enemies he created himself with just a word, live and we are living so the same human that God created kill God Ola you need brain surgery
Re: The Evidence For The Deity Of Christ. by manmacho: 5:16pm On Jan 05, 2011
there is something that convince us as christain about our believe
is more than words can explain you have to be there to recount the blissful experience

the fact that God reside in you in the person of the Holy Spirit

the esctacy of bieng save and the daily testimony and victory without fear of tommorrow are little of the package of salvation.

men quit arguing you don't have the damndest idea of what is like to be a christain.

come along and feel this quatum JOY of our Salvation (heaven on earth)
Re: The Evidence For The Deity Of Christ. by bashydemy(m): 5:40pm On Jan 05, 2011
^^^ do you make any sense at all what convince you about your religion that enemy kill your god, your god cannot save himself and shouting to other gods? or that your god is powerless when facing the enemies, same old story you need to have holy spirit before you can understand the death of your god is more or less the death of Saddam Hussein
Re: The Evidence For The Deity Of Christ. by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:49pm On Jan 05, 2011
bashy_demy:

and also release himself for enemies to be killed right we are talking about the enemies he created himself with just a word, live and we are living so the same human that God created kill God Ola you need brain surgery

This is not a matter of brain surgery because that would not help you remove the blindness that is in your mind, what would help you is heart surgery so that you can have a new heart to replace the heart of stone. Even the Yorubas have a proverb that says if you want to catch a monkey you have to pretend that you are a monkey. God who in His wisdom deemed it fit for Him to make a body for Himself and become a Man in order to redeem what He has created. Have you heard of the owner of a property buying back what was stolen from him? That is what is called redemption. God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, redeeming us with His own precious blood.
Re: The Evidence For The Deity Of Christ. by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:49pm On Jan 05, 2011
Mary Did You Know?

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Faz9MTs8JOY&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3[/flash]

Mary, did you know
That your baby boy will one day walk on water?
Did you know
That your baby boy will save our sons and daughters?
Did you know
That your baby boy has come to make you new?
This child that you've delivered
Will soon deliver you

Mary, did you know
That your baby boy will give sight to a blind man?
Did you know
That your baby boy will calm a storm with his hand?
Did you know
That your baby boy has walked where angels trod?
And when you kiss your little baby
You've kissed the face of God

Mary, did you know?
The blind will see
The deaf will hear
And the dead will live again
The lame will leap
The dumb will speak
The praises of the Lamb

Mary, did you know
That your baby boy is Lord of all creation?
Did you know
That your baby boy will one day rules the nations?
Did you know
That your baby boy is heavens perfect Lamb?
This sleeping child you're holding
Is the great I AM
Re: The Evidence For The Deity Of Christ. by Sweetnecta: 10:13pm On Jan 05, 2011
[quote]« #356 on: Today at 02:40:39 PM »

Why would I expect you to comprehend the trinity when you hardly understand the difference with polytheism as in triads. An elementary mathematical understanding would tell you that

1 x 1 x 1 = 1

Can you compute that?[/Quote]so swallow this for a moment; 1 x 1 = 1, or 1 x 1 x1 x 1 = 1, or any number of the same format of multipication is still going to be 1. How about this 1 x 1 x 1 - 1? How about 1 + 1 + 1? How about 1 + 1 + 0? Olaadegbu you are a funny dude. I enjoy your stubbornness.

[Quote]The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob can do all things even to become a Man and save mankind from eternal damnation.[/Quote]Adam doesnt have God, according to you. So was Noah, or Lot, or Joseph, or Moses and his brother Aaron, and David and son Solomon the wise, and father and son Zacharias and John. If the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob became a man, He had gone against His Own code, and even that He would not have been powerless, crying and then took the conduct of disbeliever to yell out "why"! Why should He be begging? It is true that Muslims dont have the same God with you, if all you consider is the begging.
Re: The Evidence For The Deity Of Christ. by bashydemy(m): 11:17pm On Jan 05, 2011
OLAADEGBU:

This is not a matter of brain surgery because that would not help you remove the blindness that is in your mind, what would help you is heart surgery so that you can have a new heart to replace the heart of stone. Even the Yorubas have a proverb that says if you want to catch a monkey you have to pretend that you are a monkey. God who in His wisdom deemed it fit for Him to make a body for Himself and become a Man in order to redeem what He has created. Have you heard of the owner of a property buying back what was stolen from him? That is what is called redemption. God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, redeeming us with His own precious blood.
Ola and happen to this Verses in the Begining was the word and God is the word are you saying a single word from God cannot save or redeem us? Olaadegbu you really get on my nerves now are going to tell me God will pretend, Begged, suffer from the hand of enemies,beaten by the enemies and kill by the same enemies that are human being that he created with the same word, did you know my imagination about the word? When God say live no matter you live and when he say die no matter what you die so what will it cost God to destroy that satan did it cost God anything to destroy the people of Lot,Noah God create Heaven and earth and everything in it so what will it cost God to redeem us just simple word i forgive so why do God have to kill himself when he can simply say i forgive you and so shall it be Olaadegbu you need brain surgery again and that why you can't think straight
Re: The Evidence For The Deity Of Christ. by aletheia(m): 2:33am On Jan 06, 2011
OLAADEGBU:

The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob can do all things even to become a Man and save mankind from eternal damnation.
Re: The Evidence For The Deity Of Christ. by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:22am On Jan 06, 2011
@bashy_demy, Sweetnecta et al,

Let us start on a common ground which we all agree upon.  When I say the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob I believe you know that I am referring to One God the Creator of all things.  If you are true Muslims you will believe that Jesus of Nazareth was a prophet of God (Acts 3:20-22; Surah 3:45; 19:19; 3:55) at least we can meet on the same grounds there too.  You will also believe that Moses was a prophet of God too who brought the 10 commandments.

Since you say that you believe all the prophets of God let us see how true this is starting with the second part of the 10 commandments that deals with the sins of the flesh.

Can you sincerely answer these questions that will follow to see whether we really believe in the these prophets of God:

1. Have you ever told a lie?
Re: The Evidence For The Deity Of Christ. by bashydemy(m): 8:38am On Jan 06, 2011
OLAADEGBU:

If you are true Muslims you will believe that Jesus of Nazareth was a prophet of God (Acts 3:20-22; Surah 3:45; 19:19; 3:55) at least we can meet on the same grounds there too.  You will also believe that Moses was a prophet of God too who brought the 10 commandments.

i never knew you believe Jesus is a prophet you always call him God and son of God

OLAADEGBU:

1. Have you ever told a lie?   
absolutely even you but what does that have to do with what on ground
Re: The Evidence For The Deity Of Christ. by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:09am On Jan 06, 2011
bashy_demy:

i never knew you believe Jesus is a prophet you always call him God and son of God

Like I said earlier, we have to meet on common grounds.  We Christians also believe that Jesus Christ was a Prophet.

"And He shall send Jesus Christ, . . . . For Moses truly said to the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up to you of your brethren, like to me; him shall you hear in all things whatsoever he shall say to you" -- Acts 3:20-22

And 'am sure you also believe in all the prophets of God, right?

bashy_demy:

absolutely even you but what does that have to do with what on ground

Good.  Remember we are addressing the common grounds we have and at this point I am addressing the spiritual nature of sin by going through the spiritual nature of the ten commandments. So what do you call a person who has lied?
Re: The Evidence For The Deity Of Christ. by bashydemy(m): 9:51am On Jan 06, 2011
OLAADEGBU:

And 'am sure you also believe in all the prophets of God, right?

Yes i believe in every prophet my Quran Mention

OLAADEGBU:

Good.  Remember we are addressing the common grounds we have and at this point I am addressing the spiritual nature of sin by going through the spiritual nature of the ten commandments. So what do you call a person who has lied?
a sinner is that what you want to hear?
Re: The Evidence For The Deity Of Christ. by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:18am On Jan 06, 2011
bashy_demy:

Yes i believe in every prophet my Quran Mention

"Behold! The angel said 'O Mary! Allah giveth you Glad Tidings of a word from Him.  His name will be (Christ Jesus), the son of Mary, held in honour in this world and the hereafter and of (the company of) those nearest to Allah" -- Surah 3:45

The angel said again to Mary in Surah 19:19

"I am only a messenger of thy Lord to announce to you a gift of a holy son" 

"Allah said: 'O Jesus! I will take you and raise you to Myself . . ." -- Surah 3:55

The verses of your holy book tells me that Jesus of Nazareth is a prophet of God and as a result true Muslims are bound to believe him as a prophet of God, right?

bashy_demy:

a sinner is that what you want to hear?

The Bible also says that "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God" -- Romans 3:23

So you can see that we can also meet on this common ground that all have sinned and thus we are sinners.  But to throw more light on the nature of our sinfulness I would like you to go through the spiritual nature of the 10 commandments brought by Moses whom you also believe is a prophet of God.

Back to my question, can you tell me specifically what will it make me if I tell you that I tell lies?
Re: The Evidence For The Deity Of Christ. by bashydemy(m): 12:00pm On Jan 06, 2011
OLAADEGBU:

"Behold! The angel said 'O Mary! Allah giveth you Glad Tidings of a word from Him.  His name will be (Christ Jesus), the son of Mary, held in honour in this world and the hereafter and of (the company of) those nearest to Allah" -- Surah 3:45

This was what my Quran is said [And mention] when the angels said, "O Mary, indeed Allah gives you good tidings of a word from Him, whose name will be the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary - distinguished in this world and the Hereafter and among those brought near [to Allah ]. did he mention anything like God or son of God, truly he is honor cos he is a prophet like the rest Musa,Daudu,Sulaimon,Noah,Lot Abraham(AS) and Mohammad (SAW) they are all honored.

OLAADEGBU:

"I am only a messenger of thy Lord to announce to you a gift of a holy son" 

God also inform Adam when he want to create EVE through his side bone

OLAADEGBU:

"Allah said: 'O Jesus! I will take you and raise you to Myself . . ." -- Surah 3:55

This was what my Quran said [Mention] when Allah said, "O Jesus, indeed I will take you and raise you to Myself and purify you from those who disbelieve and make those who follow you [in submission to Allah alone] superior to those who disbelieve until the Day of Resurrection. Then to Me is your return, and I will judge between you concerning that in which you used to differ. what do you think about the bold? Allah said he will judge him between
you meaning he will Between Jesus and those calling him God and son of God maybe you lack that understanding, When he say i will raise you to myself and purify you meaning i created you and make you a prophet and i will purify you from those that does not believe you are a prophet and also from those that call you name like God and son of God.

OLAADEGBU:

The verses of your holy book tells me that Jesus of Nazareth is a prophet of God and as a result true Muslims are bound to believe him as a prophet of God, right?

yes and we believe him 100% like other prophets but your own believes are different you call him your God and also son of God.

OLAADEGBU:

Back to my question, can you tell me specifically what will it make me if I tell you that I tell lies?

Well a sinner, But depend on the gravity of the lies cos there are some lies that need to be told in other to safe lifes
Re: The Evidence For The Deity Of Christ. by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:34pm On Jan 06, 2011
bashy_demy:

This was what my Quran is said [And mention] when the angels said, "O Mary, indeed Allah gives you good tidings of a word from Him, whose name will be the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary - distinguished in this world and the Hereafter and among those brought near [to Allah ].

did he mention anything like God or son of God, truly he is honor cos he is a prophet like the rest Musa,Daudu,Sulaimon,Noah,Lot Abraham(AS) and Mohammad (SAW) they are all honored.

Those verses are not different from the one I quoted, they are basically saying the same thing and my point is that he is to be held in honour in this world and in the hereafter.  Even though we have our differences let us address what we have in common before we go into the unknown. 

bashy_demy:

God also inform Adam when he want to create EVE through his side bone

At least we both agree that an angel announced or informed Mary that she was to give birth to a holy son, common grounds, remember?

bashy_demy:

This was what my Quran said [Mention] when Allah said, "O Jesus, indeed I will take you and raise you to Myself and purify you from those who disbelieve and make those who follow you [in submission to Allah alone] superior to those who disbelieve until the Day of Resurrection. Then to Me is your return, and I will judge between you concerning that in which you used to differ. what do you think about the bold? Allah said he will judge him between
you meaning he will Between Jesus and those calling him God and son of God maybe you lack that understanding, When he say i will raise you to myself and purify you meaning i created you and make you a prophet and i will purify you from those that does not believe you are a prophet and also from those that call you name like God and son of God.

Before you go off on a tangent I want to remind you that we both share the fact that Jesus of Nazareth is a prophet and that Allah said that He will take him and raise him to Himself, or don't you believe that part of the Qur'an?  Despite the fact the Allah says that he would make believers in Jesus Christ superior to those who don't believe in him let us painstakingly decipher those who are truly following in the footsteps of this Jesus of Nazareth.

bashy_demy:

yes and we believe him 100% like other prophets but your own believes are different you call him your God and also son of God.

Great.  Let us stick to the grounds that we share in common for now.  We both believe that Jesus is a prophet of God.

bashy_demy:

Well a sinner, But depend on the gravity of the lies cos there are some lies that need to be told in other to safe lifes

I believe that you can do better than this.  What would you call someone who has lied?  It is not rocket science.  Let me give you a clue, it is an "L" word, another clue it is not a loser. wink
Re: The Evidence For The Deity Of Christ. by bashydemy(m): 5:53pm On Jan 06, 2011
Well i aggree to all you said about him been a prophet if you have aggreed with all this there wont be a comotion you bring shame to him and to xtainity cos you are calling him God and son of God and when Allah is refering to the believer's xtains are not cos there are diffrences between accepting someone as a Prophet and accept him as you god
Re: The Evidence For The Deity Of Christ. by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:27pm On Jan 06, 2011
bashy_demy:

Well i aggree to all you said about him been a prophet if you have aggreed with all this there wont be a comotion you bring shame to him and to xtainity cos you are calling him God and son of God and when Allah is refering to the believer's xtains are not cos there are diffrences between accepting someone as a Prophet and accept him as you god

Yes.  We've been able to establish and come to an agreement:

[list]
[li]That there is One God who is the Creator of all things.[/li]
[/list] 
[list]
[li]That Jesus of Nazareth is a prophet of God.[/li]
[/list] 
[list]
[li]That Moses is a prophet of God[/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]That we have all sinned and fallen short of the glory of God[/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]That Jesus was conceived supernaturally and was born of the Virgin Mary[/li]
[/list]  

But for some reason you seemed to have developed cold feet when answering the questions on the nature of our sinfulness and how the spiritual nature of the 10 commandments addresses it. 

I am still waiting for you to tell me what we call someone who has lied.

Are you still there?
Re: The Evidence For The Deity Of Christ. by bashydemy(m): 10:50pm On Jan 06, 2011
But did you aggree and Believe in Prophet Mohammad i'll answer your Question after that
Re: The Evidence For The Deity Of Christ. by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:19pm On Jan 06, 2011
bashy_demy:

But did you aggree and Believe in Prophet Mohammad i'll answer your Question after that

By studying I understand that Mohammad is believed by Muslims to be the last and greatest prophet of God, that is, "the seal of the prophets." That is was through him that the Qur'an was dictated, thus according to him the supreme place among the seers of God. That he was a native of Mecca, and was forced to flee that city in A.D. 622 after preaching vigorously against paganism of the city. Having secured his leadership in Medina, and with several military victories to his credit, Muhammad returned in triumph to Mecca in A.D. 630. There, he established Islam as the religion of all Arabia.

I will like to remain on course, that is, on common grounds. I believe all the prophets of God and according to my Bible all these prophets are Jews and as you can see that Muhammad is not a Jew and does not appear in my Bible. So, let us not go into areas we disagree on as there are lots of them. Let us move on from the known and later on to the unknown.
Re: The Evidence For The Deity Of Christ. by Sweetnecta: 11:48pm On Jan 06, 2011
Olaadegbu is a funny man. man.

suddenly he accepts Jesus to be a prophet, just like Moses is.

I'm sure he is working his way in into bringing Jesus back as some kind of special hero over and above everyone, and probably equates him to be a "god" in the way of sinfulness nature of man and 10 commandments.

sly like a fox. I can see the deceitful game making in road here.

Olaadegbu will quickly throw in his gimmick, be it the cartoon or some other thing. a different kind of Jesus will come up having more than prophetic attributes, but those of God of OT, you will see the magician Olaadegbu at work.

All in all, there is a singular God, Perfect in all His discriptions while the rest of the deities are mere gods, worthless in all respect.

@Olaadegbu: [Quote]will like to remain on course, that is, on common grounds. I believe all the prophets of God and according to my Bible all these prophets are Jews and as you can see that Muhammad is not a Jew and does not appear in my Bible. So, let us not go into areas we disagree on as there are lots of them. Let us move on from the known and later on to the unknown.[/Quote]Please give me the name of the first prophet according to your Bible. Also provide me with the name of the first Jew. I wanna establish from you that before the first prophet there were Jews, or at least the first prophet was a Jew, being the beginning of Jewry.
Was Adam a prophet and a Jew? Was Enoch a prophet and a Jew? Was Noah a prophet and a Jew? Was Abraham a prophet and a Jew? Was Lot a prophet and a Jew? Let me stop here for the magic man to perform his false miracle, by a throw back of the Jewry time all the way to Prophet Noah at least. Yet it is Jacob that was the father of Judah, if at all, Judah being the first Jew.
Re: The Evidence For The Deity Of Christ. by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:24am On Jan 07, 2011
@Sweetnecta,

Where were you hiding when you left bashy_demy to answer all the questions?  Is it now that you are creeping out of the woodworks to say that you see a sly fox? Pick it up from where bashy_demy stopped and  answer the question: 

Have you ever told a lie?
Re: The Evidence For The Deity Of Christ. by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:43am On Jan 07, 2011
Sweetnecta:

@Olaadegbu: Please give me the name of the first prophet according to your Bible. Also provide me with the name of the first Jew. I wanna establish from you that before the first prophet there were Jews, or at least the first prophet was a Jew, being the beginning of Jewry.
Was Adam a prophet and a Jew? Was Enoch a prophet and a Jew? Was Noah a prophet and a Jew? Was Abraham a prophet and a Jew? Was Lot a prophet and a Jew? Let me stop here for the magic man to perform his false miracle, by a throw back of the Jewry time all the way to Prophet Noah at least. Yet it is Jacob that was the father of Judah, if at all, Judah being the first Jew.

When I said that all the prophets are Jews I am speaking with the understanding of the Law and the prophets.  It is common sense that there could be no Jewish prophet before there was an Israelite nation.  According to the Torah, the prophets I had in mind starts from Moses, the prophets and apostles as they appear in the Bible.  Apart from Muhammad can you name a single prophet in your Qur'an that is not a Jew starting from Moses?
Re: The Evidence For The Deity Of Christ. by Sweetnecta: 1:23am On Jan 07, 2011
@Olaadegbu: what you have done, oh magician is to move the goal post to a different direction. Lets educate each other for a moment.

If your Bible does not count Adam as a prophet, Enoch must be a prophet. If your Bible fails to count Noah as a prophet, Abraham must be a prophet. If your Bible fails to call all of them and Lot, and Ishmael, and Isaac, and Jacob, and Joseph, but start with Moses, know that the Bible has failed and lacks robust information about the world of Prophets.

In addition to these people and before Moses, there were Hud, Salih, and Shuaib [AS to each]. Hud, Salih and Shuaib are not from the line of Isaac, but rather long before them because after Abraham made his prayer for his bloodline to be the exclusive prophetic family for mankind, no prophet was raised except that his root is of Abraham [as].

Go to the Quran and learn. You will see that the world is larger than the children of Jacob. I named many prophets that are not even of Abraham bloodline, older/earlier than Abraham, in fact.
Re: The Evidence For The Deity Of Christ. by Sweetnecta: 1:27am On Jan 07, 2011
[Quote]« #379 on: Today at 12:24:05 AM »

@Sweetnecta,

Where were you hiding when you left bashy_demy to answer all the questions? Is it now that you are creeping out of the woodworks to say that you see a sly fox? Pick it up from where bashy_demy stopped and answer the question:

Have you ever told a lie?[/Quote]While I am not an Angel, you are not in the position to receive my confession, since you or anyone cant forgive sins.

An one who tells lie is a liar. Is that what you wanna hear? Now you have heard it, and I have set up my trap to snap on you, right from your Bible.
Re: The Evidence For The Deity Of Christ. by bashydemy(m): 6:55am On Jan 07, 2011
@OLAADEGBU what your problem about sweetnecta answering the question am fast asleep i just wake up and he has answered your question so acceot them as my answer and you have to answer his own Question and you have said what i want to hear you dont believe in Prophet Mohammad that exactly what God is talking about when he said he will raise him up to himself and judge him from his believer, When Jesus is going he said something about another Messiah wish i believe almost every prophet said something about the next prophet but you seem dont believe in Jesus or the Messiah he talk about, so you are not his follower then

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

Examples Of What Happened When Famous People Challenged And Mocked God / Muhammad Is Mentioned By The Exact Name In The Gospel Of Barnabas / South African Pastor Feeds Church Members Engine Oil (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.